Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group (56169 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North / Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by tifany89(m): 6:39am On Aug 06, 2017
Yyeske:
I hope you and kanu had already made provision for schools, accommodation, feed for the returning millions
Plz guy enough of this rubbish, you are calling on genocide on a people and in the same breath u r saying if there are provisions for them should incase they decide to leave d immediate truth. There are 1001 places where they can go to and thrive and there is enough space and opportunity for everyone down east. You people are trying to blame kanu as if we aren't aware of all the bother unprovoked riots,killings and religious crises that has hitherto claimed southern lives in the north or is Kanu responsible for the Denmark cartoon stuff? anyway we are watching. You use the army to perpetrate state sponsored violence and u people will be feeling u r strong like u people can stand and fight in a free for all. Igbos should come back after all their lives are more important than whatever investment. I know people who relocated in the wake of Boko haram and they are all doing well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by EmeeNaka: 6:42am On Aug 06, 2017
Alcatraz001:

You sound needy but I understand you. Igbo will never be given any level playing ground in Nigeria if what you mean is for igbo to be treated equally in other lands like Yoruba land. You want to dominate others economically and politically in their own lands. It won't happen. Why can't Igbo's stand alone?
Igbos can stand alone. But that will be in an independent sovereign state of their own. Of course, that's what IPOB called for and you can see the anger it's causing among some other people. Igbos fought and lost more than 1million people in their bid for sovereignty in 1967-1970 Biafran war. It's other Nigerians who insisted that they need Igbos more than anything. So, now that Igbos are into the fold, they must be treated equally in every part of Nigeria. It has to beso.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by akpamuomenka: 6:42am On Aug 06, 2017
Yyeske:
Calling for outright killing of Yorubas and Hausas is what then

Saying that Igbos should be thrown into the lagoon is what then?.
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by EmeeNaka: 6:50am On Aug 06, 2017
Alcatraz001:

Igbo are a conquered people so I don't get what you mean by treated equally. Participate and compete politically or shut up for ever. Stop disturbing Nigerians.
you really want to make yourself happy. If that gives you joy, then be happy.
The agitation will surely rages on until something happen.
Nigeria must be.
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by akpamuomenka: 6:52am On Aug 06, 2017
Alcatraz001:

You sound needy but I understand you. Igbo will never be given any level playing ground in Nigeria if what you mean is for igbo to be treated equally in other lands like Yoruba land. You want to dominate others economically and politically in their own lands. It won't happen. Why can't Igbo's stand alone?

You people claims to be erudite but forgets history. You said Igbos can't stand alone but when Ojukwu declared BIAFRA, your govnt brought war into ala Igbo that Nigeria must be one. If ndi Igbo are not important, Nigeria should have allowed them to go then.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by basic23111: 7:00am On Aug 06, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Lol

Prolly they are thinking it was 1967 when America and other stupid countries aided them!!

Make them try shitt!!... But on a second thought, I think they are free to do what ever they love with those Igbo's who live in the north!!
go ask your father how they suffered during d last civil war. don't call for war

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Enter0g(m): 7:00am On Aug 06, 2017
Any Igbo Corpose from the north i wont bury em. Anambra Rev Father A Must Watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8RUZhgmtl0

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by eph12(m): 7:02am On Aug 06, 2017
Yyeske:
I Preach peace and you preach hate, we'll all get what we preach
Lol! As if war knows left from right. When it starts even u that is preaching peace will be consumed too.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by blingxx(m): 7:05am On Aug 06, 2017
GuyWise:
Let the show begin, it is either we die now or we die later but we must surely die one day, let us perish together and at once....

But for the yoruba musleams i know that dividing the zoo is your worst nightmare as from now any crack in the zoo will be the end of it, everybody mind dey hot right now and the state of the country made it worst....

stop mentioning Yoruba Muslims as if they have anything to do with your pathetic life ,remember that your brothers are hustling in the north , if fight start do you think southwest will be affected ? fight your own battle without using Yoruba as camouflage ...your leader start this sh*t anyway undecided
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by mrskillz: 7:06am On Aug 06, 2017
Paretomaster:

That's just it, that Song was produced in their Fibble mind at IWEKA road ABA.. ..

All the war threat, and instigation by KWUNU and his touts are well documented on YouTube, but there Northerners ignore them as the chestbeaters they are.

On many occasions, they ve tried All they can to pitch others to join in their hate for the North, without success

We not buying this one too, try again flattinoes.. ...

Am warning g u again, and again KWUNU will lead u back to 1966, when the flattinoes go about sneering, and jeering the Northerners even on the street of Kaduna, and Kano over the killing of Sardauna, releasing a song, and labelling � bread with the St George drawing. .....this instigated attack on the innocent ones, now the same script is being orchestrated by another lunatic. ..

If u are tired of Nigeria, go to your leaders, and stop dragging the Northerners into this, you are lucky to get an ultimatum from educated group, yet u are bent on following dead body enter grave..

We are all witness to this, by the time poo hit the fan, don't come, and shout pogrom, genocide etc here o.

And please spare us the " we are ready for them, did is not 1966" I sorry for u....

Call me AFONJA, na my name.. ..
BabaRamota1980 tell them more..

This is the st Geaorge bread. How can someone be so senseless and reckless to give a bread such label and a tribe was jubilating and buying the bread....and expected no reprisal.Well its a case of conquering the tirmenting emperor and made a slave

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Fulmigati: 7:10am On Aug 06, 2017
One way or the other, referendum is coming. We wanted to do it without bloodshed but when you leave in a zoo with animals can't expect logical reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Amarabae(f): 7:12am On Aug 06, 2017
Israel faced progrom,today they are the one of the most powerful nation in the world.
Igbos will defends its territory and people.
The seed of isaac are ordained to be above the seed of ishamel.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Pedrop: 7:12am On Aug 06, 2017
Yyeske:
Stories,come push me out of Nkpor and peel off my Igboness.
Just get out of anywhere outside Igboland if you reside in n

Ewedu man, there is no Igboness in you before now, so noneed to take one off from you.

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by ebosed: 7:14am On Aug 06, 2017
Nne5:

Nnamdi KANU's hate caused the 1967-1970 genocide too right?

Lalasticlala

No. It was Emeka Nzogwu that caused that one. Not only hate, he killed all Northern leaders, killed Akintola's and Okotiebor but speared all SE leaders.
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Leonbonapart(m): 7:18am On Aug 06, 2017
Yyeske:
Nnamdi kanu was in the US begging for money to buy arms and weapons, what were the arms for?
you didn't answer my question
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Amarabae(f): 7:21am On Aug 06, 2017
Alcatraz001:

We don't wanna go invest in the east. When I did my one year vocational course in the east, most of us Yorubas were scared to our pants as we crossed the niger bridge. The place looked dull, dingy and desolate. The soil was red, the people aggressive and it all just seemed out of place. We(yorubas) were always huddled together when we went outta the school compound because the people just seemed weird and knew we were Yoruba. On one occasion, an old man threatened to inflict harm on me just because, according to him, yorubas were responsible for their loss in the civil war. Can one just imagine that, what do I have to do with their loss in the civil war? I would not advice any Yoruba to invest or live in the east because the igbos themselves always want to escape the place so why should a foreigner go there?

The onus is on the igbos to stay put and develop the place. Maybe them other Nigerians will be willing to live and invest in the east.
Apart from Lagos, tell me any SW state that can beat Owerri in beauty?
Go and invest in Ekiti which lead Africa in number of Open defecators.
Go and invest in the IDP Camps in Osun.
What can you invest in Igboland? When Igbos are buying up the ancestral lands in your areas and becoming your landlords.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/198796-ekiti-leads-nigeria-residents-defecate-openly-report.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by katchagboro(m): 7:22am On Aug 06, 2017
Nne5:
Anti-Igbo Song Calling For "Genocide" Now In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group

All Northern leaders must with immediate effect, condemn and dissociate themselves from this barbaric song and urge the people never to attack any Nigerian of Igbo extraction living in the North.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/08/05/anti-igbo-song-calling-genocide-now-circulation-northern-nigeria-group

All Easterners should condemn NNAMDI KANU & His BIAFRA agitation... Vice versa

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by ebosed: 7:23am On Aug 06, 2017
GuyWise:
Let the show begin, it is either we die now or we die later but we must surely die one day, let us perish together and at once....

But for the yoruba musleams i know that dividing the zoo is your worst nightmare as from now any crack in the zoo will be the end of it, everybody mind dey hot right now and the state of the country made it worst....

Chill. Even American soldiers die in war, you ain't immuned. If you hate life commit suicide and leave genocide alone. Die alone and rest in peace. Let IBO, Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Efik... etc. them alone to sort out their differences.
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by brain54(m): 7:24am On Aug 06, 2017
Nne5:

Nnamdi KANU's hate caused the 1967-1970 genocide too right?

Lalasticlala
common...we are referring to his recent hate speeches and ur talking of 19...gbelele
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 7:25am On Aug 06, 2017
Ikenna0b:

I'll say it again..shouting and claiming igbo on NL even though your entire post reeks of aboki will not save you when onitsha people start their usual reprisal attack.

Internet reality is never real life reality. Continue staying in onitsha while urging your people in North to kill igbo up north. Let's see if onitsha people won't replicate that act. Remind me again, do they usually not? Continue staying in onitsha like I said to igbo up north, they committed suicide when they are killed. You also committed suicide when igbos kill you too.
I put it to you that you are a Jew from Senegal claiming to be Igbo

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Ewedegubbler: 7:26am On Aug 06, 2017
ebosed:

No. It was Emeka Nzogwu that caused that one. Not only hate, he killed all Northern leaders, killed Akintola's and Okotiebor but speared all SE leaders.

I thought Emeka Nzeogwu was not Igbo, Is he not a South South man anymore?

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Amarabae(f): 7:27am On Aug 06, 2017
katchagboro:

why should Nnamdi kanu be condemned.
Has kanu ever harm or kill a Northerner or Yoruba?
Is he carry arms in his agitation?
Tell me.
Pharaoh will be destroyed by the God of israel, Igbos we are reaching the red sea.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 7:27am On Aug 06, 2017
Ekealterego:

First, Its clear that you enjoy all the mentions. Which is the highest achievement you have attained in your life. Relish your accomplishment!
Secondly, you are not Igbo. If you push me, I will dig you up and publish your details for everyone to see on this thread.

Everyone, please ignore this Igbo hater, he is not Igbo.

Then i have noticed a trend here, the issue here is between the Northerners and the Igbos, but I am yet to see any northerners on the thread, only the Afonjas, are having sleepless night on this thread. Why is that?
You think threatening me and arrogating a tribe to me will shut me up? try harder because I've seen and heard worse

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by YesNo(m): 7:28am On Aug 06, 2017
Yyeske:
I hope you and kanu had already made provision for schools, accommodation, feed for the returning millions

i am not in support of ibo or yoruba or hausa whatever.
but I have been reading your comments and it seems you get so much pleasure from this.

Are you human?
Do you have a heart in your body?
what exactly do you want from all this?

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Amarabae(f): 7:28am On Aug 06, 2017
ebosed:

like someone asked you here, so Nzeogwu from Delta North is now Igbo?

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 06, 2017
some people can be mischievous. Has any one heard the song? you think if there is such song it would not have been on YouTube by now?
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 7:33am On Aug 06, 2017
InvertedHammer:

/
Kill Kanu for soliciting for arms. Grant amnesty and pay off ND militants for engaging the military. Grant amnesty to Boko Haram and rehabilitate them for bombing and maiming the military and unarmed civilians.

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. I guess the Nigerian state can nail Kanu on the cross for spreading the so-termed gospel of hate. Just peruse through the tribal bigotry on nairaland. Only a few folks are innocent of the same "crime" they accuse Kanu of. What again is NCAN?
\
At least you've admitted that kanu is a tribalistic criminal that must be tamed. Leave anywhere outside Igboland soonest
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Eastfield1: 7:34am On Aug 06, 2017
katchagboro:

You will wait for Condemnation till the World Come to an End.
If not that KANU Peaceful method is Working.
I Would have suggested that we get Biafra by Going to War

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 7:35am On Aug 06, 2017
irrefragable:
why are you so naive to think that guy is Igbo? He is from Zamfara. I don't have the time i would have dug up the post where he mistakenly admitted it.
Sorry you Jew from Pakistan

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by kaziblake(f): 7:35am On Aug 06, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Lol

Prolly they are thinking it was 1967 when America and other stupid countries aided them!!

Make them try shitt!!... But on a second thought, I think they are free to do what ever they love with those Igbo's who live in the north!!
I never knew you are like this too

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply)

Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists / Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! / Bandit, Yellow Baba Arusa Who Led Sunday’s Attack On Kaduna-Abuja Road shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.