Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,649 members, 7,823,837 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group (56124 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North / Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by DocHMD: 11:38am On Aug 06, 2017
Yyeske:
[s]Whatever makes you happy, feel free dear.
Meanwhile tell Psquare, Genevieve Nnaji, Onyeka Onwenu, Flavour, and other Igbos to relocate from the zoo. The zoo include Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan, PH, Warri, Benin, Sokoto, Akure, Uyo, Yenagoa, Makurdi, Jos, Ilorin, yola, Kano, Maiduguri, Minna etc so we all can have our referendum in peace in Igboland.
You too must relocate before you get killed outside Igboland.
We must have referendum and Biafra by fire by force.[/s]

Many of them are pro-Biafrans and they are starting to speak up like Chinwetalu Agu, at least they are not cowardly like moronic 'I am ibo who wants arewa to kill ibo' dolts like you. Get your corpse off my mention.

grin grin
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Elliot2(m): 11:46am On Aug 06, 2017
Alcatraz001:

It is just the way the igbos are. Please read there was a country by Chinua Achebe. There was a chapter where he aptly described the Igbo as having this unnecessary hubris. I guess it is what makes them who they are. And it draws undue hate and resentment from others. What can we do? This is the same thing that has impeded them from ascending the throne of Presidency in Nigeria and threatens to deny them the highest office in the land if votes are to be cast.

Nigerians tire for their matter abeg.
and what is that unnecessary hubris? that they love money? or that they love calling others names,,or is it that they kill others incessantly? truth is,whatever the igbos have done,it is never equal to the hate others have meted on them. for example,etymologically,lets agree that a few set of people from the igbo extraction carried out the first coup, n crop of them taunted the sympathisers of the victim, was that enough reason for the pogrom on the larger igbos? or the biafra war that took place resulting in millions of deaths simply cos ojukwu chose to secede? i need you to tell me what exactly the unnecessary hubris of the igbos that will warrant people like with conscience to deny them indigenous right to self determination,the franchise to be elected into d presidency, presence of federal infrastructure,etc?
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by fratermathy(m): 11:49am On Aug 06, 2017
Ikology:

It is quite unfortunate that your obsession for IPOB have made you to become a catalyst to the call of mass action against Igbos. You are asking me to produce the music from the North as shared by Saharareporters? I never said anything to support or against it . However you jumped on it to provide your overt support to the genocidal call. Continue in your quest, someday you will be satisfied.

I would love to clearly see where I showed support for a genocide, as you put it.
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by obasivic: 11:49am On Aug 06, 2017
experimentist:
No, it's Nzeaogwu bastardoo!
Fool go and research on the partakers of the coup, you'll find out that both hausas and yorubas were involved too
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by dumodust(m): 11:53am On Aug 06, 2017
Yyeske:
Don't mind those clowns who allow Nnamdi kanu and radio Biafra to reason for them. Tell them to to google how you get a referendum especially in a country like Nigeria with no provision for referendum in the constitution, they won't bother.
Their god Nnamdi kanu says it all for them, a guy known for mental problems
they keep saying their reps and senators failed them by not insisting on referendum. why dont they test their popularity by contesting then they can insist onbtheircreferendum because by voting them, we are indicatibg that we want what they want
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by MasterKim: 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
Amarabae:
Apart from Lagos, tell me any SW state that can beat Owerri in beauty?
Go and invest in Ekiti which lead Africa in number of Open defecators.
Go and invest in the IDP Camps in Osun.
What can you invest in Igboland? When Igbos are buying up the ancestral lands in your areas and becoming your landlords.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/198796-ekiti-leads-nigeria-residents-defecate-openly-report.html
U neva still get sense? okay, the east is all developed and beta Dan d West, why una no stay dere, must u develop d West
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by CioAngels(f): 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
Karlovich:
I hope the useless vegetable is seeing what is happening in the country he abandoned. Buhari may u remain cursed along with your blood sucking Fulani brothers.
No, it is wrong.
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by MasterKim: 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
Amarabae:
why should Nnamdi kanu be condemned.
Has kanu ever harm or kill a Northerner or Yoruba?
Is he carry arms in his agitation?
Tell me.
Pharaoh will be destroyed by the God of israel, Igbos we are reaching the red sea.
So carrying arms is d only way of inciting war abi
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Amarabae(f): 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
MasterKim:

U neva still get sense? okay, the east is all developed and beta Dan d West, why una no stay dere, must u develop d West
we want to stay and dominate you guys economically with the £20 Awolowo gave us.
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by cowardafonja: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
fratermathy:
What of the anti-Hausa/Yoruba music that is also in circulation in the East?

It is easy to play the victim when the truth is half-revealed.

That said, no one should have to live in fear in his own nation. The federal government has to seat up to its duty of engaging the hate propaganda permeating the Nigerian political stratosphere of the day.

Secession can be successfully accomplished without hate messages and threats to lives and properties.

It's sit up! Illiterate
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Nnannapat(m): 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
The way some Nigerians are going about this Biafran/ restructuring issues baffles me, you are a graduate, and no job is coming forth while those that are connected are getting jobs, some are even having slots being reserved for their wards that are yet to graduate.
A state governor is owing his state workers for months but uses the meager resources at his disposal to build personal mansion, his colleague uses his state's Paris fund refund to build hotels. Nigeria is going south on all indices on development, Rwanda, Uganda, Kenya, Botswana and ( even) Ghana are all ahead of us in making life less stressful for their citizens. Yet we the youth want Nigeria to remain as it is.
For the avoidance of doubt, Nnamdi Kanu's led agitation has made the world and some sane Nigerians to sit up and see that the country is actually heading nowhere. It is either we restructure or we keep on going round in circles.
Then for the Oct. 1st doomsday preppers, that day is Nigeria's independence day holiday, me and my friends will be hanging out and doing what we know how to do best, minding our own business and having fun.

I am an Igbo man living in Kano, which is the Northern part of my country, my freedom of choice of location is enshrined in my country's constitution and no Yerima or any other never do well can tell me when to relocate to anywhere else and if they try to, I will take it as an act of hooliganism and react with full force, if necessary. This is my stand and that of my numerous kinsmen up here.

No guts, No Glory
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by MasterKim: 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
Amarabae:
we want to stay and dominate you guys economically with the £20 Awolowo gave us.
https://www.nairaland.com/3970560/biafrans-20-pound-blackmail-posted-stola
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by CioAngels(f): 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
Igbo and money, they want to stay to protect their 4tr investment, just don't understand them.
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by StOla: 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
Amarabae:

Stay and serve us. I have no problem with that.

Atleast nobody gave my own people free £20
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by fratermathy(m): 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
cowardafonja:

It's sit up! Illiterate

Where's your full stop?
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by tifany89(m): 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
Alcatraz001:

So you really think majority of Nigerians like the igbos? Common! Don't lie to yourself and the generality of forumites we have online real time. Igbos deliberately boxed themselves into a corner over the years with hate speeches because they lost an unnecessary war which has nothing to do with this generation. I didn't grow up hating the igbos myself but it grew on me gradually till it fully crystallized in the Jonathan administration when Igbo's bared their fangs for the yoruba tribe(my tribe).

It is nothing personal, just a reciprocal gesture.
Gibberish and you are supposed to be reasonable, see load of bull crap you just typed . So majority of Nigerians like yorubas and Hausas abi? See your hate doesn't disturb anybody one bit, it's inconsequential. See nonsense you are saying, like Igbos care about you and your hate. It will only consume your inconsequential self. People who go about killing,maiming,destroyin and raping all over Nigeria, you love them but it's Igbos u want to hate because they supported Jonathan? Calling you a moroon will be an insult to plenty of other moroons world over. Truth is you can't do poo so u can only hate and it will consume u alone. Useless inconsequential bigot
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by FriendNG: 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
kynbasil01:
it was all started by buhari

It was all started by Igbos hate to Buhari
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
The Igbos living in the North should prepare themselves!

"Ogun àwítélè kìí pa aro"
Meaning "a war sounded earlier does not kill the crippled"

If you must stay, arm yourself! Don't panick be prepared!

Fight back! Just like the Israelites were asked to fight back in the time of Modecai and Esther!
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by tifany89(m): 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
Yyeske:
I'm Igbo and a hater of IPOB or its devilish ideology and I know a majority of Ndigbo don't believe IPOB so what are you yapping about? Just know you ain't safe in Lagos so start making preparations
Stop fooling yourself u r not deceiving anyone that you are Igbo. Dude be proud of whatever hole you come out from. You are Igbo and you have spammed the whole thread wishing for violence against your own people? Nonsense. Like a poster said earlier you could drop dead any minute so be there fooling yourself. Bigot
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Iykopee(m): 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
FriendNG:

Hate and incessant killings started from the north if u are conversant with history.
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by FriendNG: 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
Binb:
some people can be mischievous. Has any one heard the song? you think if there is such song it would not have been on YouTube by now?

Ofcourse their is song but not a genocidal song but a song that detest igbo.
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by danvon(m): 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
They are divided they want to unite under genocide ...wolves
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Iykopee(m): 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
Yyeske:
I'm Igbo and a hater of IPOB or its devilish ideology and I know a majority of Ndigbo don't believe IPOB so what are you yapping about? Just know you ain't safe in Lagos so start making preparations

You are Igbo but whenever u appear online u are always against Igbo. It doesn't take rocket science to decode ur person. Better quit this level of foolery and innate hate before u kick the bucket
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by kynbasil01: 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
FriendNG:

Northerners and your likes hated Jonathan but he never reacted nor made inflammatory comments about any tribe in Nigeria but here we have an illiterate president who on a normal circumstances not qualified to rule Nigeria and he's been dishing out hate speeches and have successfully made Nigeria a banana republic. ...
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by tifany89(m): 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
Alcatraz001:

Yes it is very avoidable! How? Igbos should move back enmasse to the east. We are down playing the root cause of this problem: xenophobia. The big two dominant tribes (Hausa and Yoruba)are beginning to feel uncomfortable with harbouring igbos in their millions in towns and cities. Doubt me at your peril. The Igbos have continually shied away from fixing the outward migration issues that they have. Now other tribes have now realized that there is an underlying factor which pushes out the best of igbo minds out of the east once they attain maturity in search of greener pastures. Only the igbo tribe can fix this problem. The Federal Government would not fix it. I as an individual (and a Yoruba man at that) admit that I feel a certain unease with seeing so many igbos in yorubaland. It is a ticking time bomb which needs to be fixed by only the Igbos. What chases igbo men and women from the east?

Igbo's have also compounded the problem by being very rude visitors to various towns and cities. This is specifically characterized by Igbos' penchant for labeling any town where they have a sizeable population as a "no man's land" which riles up the indigenous population to no end. If nothing urgent or concrete is done to solve the igbo problem in Nigeria soon enough, we are on the verge of witnessing a genocide which would trump that of the Hutu and Tutsi genocide by far. Till then, the majority of sane Nigerians will stayed glued to Social media and enjoy the opportunity to witness unfortunate incidents leading up to an avoidable human disaster of gargantuan proportions.
Dude truth is I don't know what you are on about. Shey it's one Nigeria na and den u don't feel comfortable in seeing so many Nigerians in your domain in their so called country ? I'm actually disappointed at your thought process coz if a supposed educated person like you could reason this way, how den should d illitetates reason. This same Igbos left your enclaves inspite of their investment years ago but you people insisted they must remain one country with you so wat are u complaining about? After you will say kanu preacher hate but see you are an example of hate, coz wat u just wrote up there has given u away. If Igbos say Biafra you yorubas will be the first to oppose it, so what exactly is the problem with you diabolical beings ? We all know this country isn't a just one so quit trying to be smart by half, it wouldn't fly
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by femolii: 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
julietm123:

if I may use the term'isyou brain paining you or do you have sense at all.? '
Why should they leave? Are they no longer Nigerians. Until they cease to be Nigerians they are free to live wherever they choose. I dare the northerners to kill or harm them.
not zoo?
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by tifany89(m): 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
freshest4live:

That guy is speaking for himself. Many Igbo's may be boastful and sometimes unnecessarily tribal to your face, but saying Igbo's are hated everywhere is a fallacy and cannot be corroborated by facts.
The guy is just senseless. You can imagine what someone is saying, hated by who exactly? I think government should just closed down this site or better still ban the politics section. It has done more harm than good . I was never tribal until I started visiting nairaland
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Paretomaster(m): 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
wingman:
[s][/s]

Typical Yoruba treachery, hoping others will fight their war for them. Majority of Yorubas are equally tired of Nigeria but want to sit on the fence and watch the Igbos slug it out with the core north hoping as usual to reap from the conflict. It will not work that way this time. Don't be deceived.

First u are so dumb to think everyone against ur treachery is Yoruba.

Keep dreMibg, and trying to lure others into ur hate game.. ...

Majority of Yoruba's are tired of Nigeria? Pls what is your business about that, na Sony like Yoruba reach? Gerraherehmehn
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by freshest4live: 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
tifany89:

The guy is just senseless. You can imagine what someone is saying, hated by who exactly? I think government should just closed down this site or better still ban the politics section. It has done more harm than good . I was never tribal until I started visiting nairaland
I concur, the politics section here seems to be all about tribal politics.
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by FriendNG: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
kynbasil01:
Northerners and your likes hated Jonathan but he never reacted nor made inflammatory comments about any tribe in Nigeria but here we have an illiterate president who on a normal circumstances not qualified to rule Nigeria and he's been dishing out hate speeches and have successfully made Nigeria a banana republic. ...

We dont like Jonathan but we never do what KANU do, we wait at the polls. Shattap that illiterate leader is who we loved and that why we elected him. The illiterate has achieved what your forefathers have not, what you have not and what your future generation might not.

A general in the army

A govenor

A minister

A head of state

A president

A GCFR

A respected leader world wide by both Muslim and christian.

I rather be that illiterate and achieved this than being like you or any of your clueless leaders like the fisherman with PhD
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by tifany89(m): 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
FriendNG:

They may not have done anything but God has warn us to fear an evil that will affect not only the wrong doers. When Ipob were insulting north in radio biafra they did not listen to this warning.

For Example if a boy is abusing drugs in ur area and you keep quiet bcux it is not my child, sooner or later your child and many other children will start learning from him. They will form uncontrollable cult that may turn to be violent.

When Kanu was preaching hate nobody caution him, even the non Ipob members are silently happy thinking it is all well we are not affected.

And fear the Fitnah (affliction and trial, etc.) which affects not in particular (only) those of you who do wrong (but it may afflict all the good and the bad people) ....... Quran
What were u expecting Igbos in the north to do as regards Kanu? Would they have gone to shut his mouth or what? I don't know why you all are fixated on this Kanu guy , with all his so-called hate speeches not even one non Igbo has been touched in the whole of the east, doesn't that tell u Igbos don't act irrationally. I can see lots of people here encouraging and stoking violence like they are invisible. Rather for unnecessary bloodshed will you not rather a referendum is conducted and if voted for the country should simply be divided. We should be rational bro
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Paretomaster(m): 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
wingman:

Attacking with what?? Mouth?? Jonathan had it worse. He was even called ogogoro drunkard his Ijaw people also insulted yet no one asked anybody to vacate Baylesa or South South.

Oh! Jonathan AIs Now synonymous to an entire tribe, ? If all you lunatic leader, and his cohorts are spewing upandan is nothing to u, then you, and ur leaders should not see d ultimatum as anything.. ..

Are u really did dumb? All the insults, and hate speech, calling for attack against Hausa, and Yoruba is nothing g to u?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

What Jonathan Told Buhari On Phone / Oyo Corpers And Workers Receive Double Alerts / President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.