Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group (55951 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North / Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 8:04am On Aug 06, 2017
Pavarottii:

And u av seen d weapons or u av heard him tell igbos to kill Hausa people.
What were the weapons intended for then?
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by brain54(m): 8:04am On Aug 06, 2017
Amarabae:
oya go and advice your brother Dr.Ayo who called for Igbo massacre and leave Kanu alone.
how is he my brother?
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by nku5: 8:06am On Aug 06, 2017
Most opinions I have sampled from umunne living far north like Kano and Sokoto is that their families will be sent home but the men are ready to fight fo the end if necessary. A trader in sabon gari who was building a house even in the heat of the 2015 elections just acquired some more property and has already sent his family down to Owerri but has vowed not to run anywhere.

My advice is simple if you live far north quickly go and buy one of these if you dont already own one and apply for a license fast. Self defense is legal...

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Lightening: 8:07am On Aug 06, 2017
freshest4live:

You are right about that but it doesn't support your conclusion that majority therefore hate Igbo's, this is definitely not true.
In my city, warri, around my neighborhood and church you find Igbo's, yorubas, urhobos, Edo's, ltsekiri's, lsokos, ljaws, living and working together. I only see the hate on this forum, maybe my experience is different from what is found elsewhere. Our close neighbors till date are Igbo's, even outside Nigeria my girlfriend is Igbo(My family is Edo/Urhobo/ltsekiri mix).

Do you mind the online hating bunkum. An obviously frustrated Yoruba Muslim that feel anybody needs his worthless friendship to survive here. I am sure in real life he is just a miserable lad.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 8:07am On Aug 06, 2017
Lightening:

Which lagos? Lagos is a confirmed no man's land. Barren land developed with a common wealth. So fuvk off
Wait till jungle mature, 1993 oso Abiola comes to mind. that is for those old enough to know what I mean and not a kid like you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by backtosender: 8:20am On Aug 06, 2017
This is going to be interesting
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:24am On Aug 06, 2017
Lyrics of the song

First I want to appeal to Almighty Allah to help me in this song not to deviate, these useless children of thieves and unemployed. Igbos in Nigeria have no sun.

Chorus:

Igbos (Inyamirin) are ungrateful people and fools
Igbos are a curse to Nigeria, whose existence and birth as a people in Nigeria is useless, that abortion is greater than the birth of the bastards.

Let’s drag and drag and see who will sleep in the sun,
Igbo land, in the beginning, has no name, they were helped to get name and identity. And that’s the beginning of their trouble.

Chorus:

Igbos (Inyamirin) are ungrateful people and fools
Igbos are a curse to Nigeria, whose existence and birth as a people in Nigeria is useless, that abortion is greater than the birth of the bastards.

Please let’s ask, who is an Igbo, it’s Igbo that suffered and said he needs water and that’s how we started calling them Inyamuri.

Chorus:

Igbos who are doing rubbish work, they tried us in the past but couldn’t succeed. Your leader who led the rebellion told you to repent and don’t venture into fruitless war.

Chorus:

A child doesn’t know fire until he marches on it and realizes, you will not be able to quench this fire you ignited. Stupid and shameless boy if you fit we are waiting. Let the country be divided and let’s see who will cry.

Chorus:

We knew they have nothing since their origin, it was with the money of the north, that oil was explored and found. We are farming and grazing with our cattle and knew they have nothing.

Chorus:

We northerners farm beans and they have nothing, we farm rice and they have nothing, they neither farm potatoes nor cocoa yam. They don’t have wheat, pepper, no grains and nothing. No onions and groundnuts, we eat surplus and gave southerners food. Let the country be divided, let the country be divided, we northerners are saying let the country split.

You said you don’t want us, we too we don’t want you anymore. This is our land and not someone father’s land, brothers and sisters. We have all it takes.
Igbos are the ones that ruined this country, we all know that they are the ones disguising as Fulani killing people and committing armed robbery, they are the ones blocking roads and also disguising as Boko Haram killing people without shame.

They are the ones destroying our youths and children with drugs, let the country be divided because Igbos have no any day.

They did not support our President but rigged him out. Only Yorubas supported and collaborated with us. Hausa and Fulani too collaborated but Igbos refused and we don’t want them anymore.

They inherited nothing but useless things from their origin, they did so many atrocities in the past. They killed Sardauna, Sir Ahmadu Bello our hero, they did same with Sir Abubakar Tafawa-Balewa.

Chorus

To listen, go to http://saharareporters.com/2017/08/05/audio-and-transcript-anti-igbo-song-hausa-language-now-circulation

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:25am On Aug 06, 2017
But I still believe it to be plans of corrupt cabals to incite civil war so military can take over and their sins forgiven automatically
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by tifany89(m): 8:27am On Aug 06, 2017
Alcatraz001:

We don't like you. Go home to the east and develop the place! Gosh, Nigerians can't stand you. They are just tolerating due to the One Nigeria mantra.
Shut up mugu. Who hear u talking now we think there are no westerners and northerners in the east. I just tire for this kind of myopic reasoning. Why not tell you people in the east to return home den we will take u seriously. See the way u r just displaying crass ignorance and stupidity. Mofo

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by DocHMD: 8:37am On Aug 06, 2017
dumodust:

pkease do not be an advocate for war... look at syria and look what it has become. i support self defense but not outright war and anarchy over rubbish

The only people in the world who use a dictonary in which the word 'referendum' is a synonym for 'war' are zoogerians. They are the ones who always taste for Biafran blood and this time they'll be on the losing sidw when they start what they can't finish.

The days when Igbos people beg people to love them as nigerians are over. Hate will be met with more hate, violence will be challenged with even more greater violence.

The ball remains in the court of zoogerians, referendum will save more lives, because even if they start with violence it will still end on dialogue table with referendum as a key issue, heads or tails. So let us prevent the unneccesary loss of lives and think referendum together.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:44am On Aug 06, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
where is that one self and TonyChrisopher, Whynothetruth, rancizy, showmeourcertificate, and others

Good morning... How's it going?
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by CrtlAltDel: 9:08am On Aug 06, 2017
bilazego:

Pray that no war breaks out in the north because even Yorubas won't be speared neither other minority tribes. thanks not just Igbo affairs. you should be concerned!
Why should I be concerned....if we do "P**S & ID***S" will tag us unity beggers. Bros eyes don open grin grin cheesy
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Zieristclair(m): 9:15am On Aug 06, 2017
nedu666:
bullshit why dont they go to somalia. any igbo man in the north is an idiot. sometin terrible must happen to them. igbos cannot b blackmailed because of some idiots up north. God punish any northern that reverses that order.
wha-what are u saying?jeez
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 9:28am On Aug 06, 2017
DocHMD:

The only people in the world who use a dictonary in which the word 'referendum' is a synonym for 'war' are zoogerians. They are the ones who always taste for Biafran blood and this time they'll be on the losing sidw when they start what they can't finish.

The days when Igbos people beg people to love them as nigerians are over. Hate will be met with more hate, violence will be challenged with even more greater violence.

The ball remains in the court of zoogerians, referendum will save more lives, because even if they start with violence it will still end on dialogue table with referendum as a key issue, heads or tails. So let us prevent the unneccesary loss of lives and think referendum together.
Go get your referendum as advised by the arewa youths, you refused. You love to hate and that hate is coming fast back at you.
Prepare to send reports to the UN, ICJ etc

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 06, 2017
Nne5:
Anti-Igbo Song Calling For "Genocide" Now In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group

http://saharareporters.com/2017/08/05/anti-igbo-song-calling-genocide-now-circulation-northern-nigeria-group

My advice to IBO's be prepared.
Be prepared wherever you are and do not be caught unaware.
Don't let history repeat itself. Self defense is legal,defend yourselves by any means necessary.
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by DocHMD: 9:43am On Aug 06, 2017
Yyeske:
[s]Go get your referendum as advised by the arewa youths, you refused. You love to hate and that hate is coming fast back at you.
Prepare to send reports to the UN, ICJ etc[/s]

This 'I am ibo' buffoon and his stale dyslexic effusions again. Who takes a coward without a credible identity serious. I'm sure you believe the Biafrans made you lose kwara to your fula lords 400 years ago. They also caused the beheading of your effeminate ewedu warriors by Dahomey teenage girls 300 years ago. grin

You are permitted to go to hell in 157 pieces if we cause you headache here. No Bleep given! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Edum13656: 10:19am On Aug 06, 2017
Awusa mumu die, their threats will only quicken the impending...
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by experimentist: 10:19am On Aug 06, 2017
Nne5:
Nnamdi KANU's hate caused the 1967-1970 genocide too right?
Lalasticlala
No, it's Nzeaogwu bastardoo!
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by EmekaBlue(m): 10:33am On Aug 06, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Hyenas do not "scream", they "laugh".
their laugh is noisy and sounds like scream
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by omoiyalayi(m): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2017
Yyeske:
Nnamdi kanu started the hate and his IPOB miscreants supported it, same hate going back to them. Unfortunately some innocent people will be affected

Hmmmmmmm if only they know

And Kanu has gone too far to go back

May God help this country because of the innocent.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by tasteofcash: 10:59am On Aug 06, 2017
SirJeffry:
Onye osisi hara onu were daa gburu, gburu onwe ya. If Igbos residing in the North have ear, let them hear. I won't mourn no one, I will consider whoever refuses to relocate at least temporarily to have committed suicide when it happens. I've already told my friend who lives in Kaduna this.
I na-atufuru ha onu? Most times d attitude of we igbos are very annoying. Leave d north, they won't hear
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2017
DocHMD:

This 'I am ibo' buffoon and his stale dyslexic effusions again. Who takes a coward without a credible identity serious. I'm sure you believe the Biafrans made you lose kwara to your fula lords 400 years ago. They also caused the beheading of your effiminate ewedu warriors by Dahomey teenage girls 300 years ago. grin

You are permitted to go to hell in 157 pieces if we cause you headache here. No Bleep given! grin grin
Whatever makes you happy, feel free dear.
Meanwhile tell Psquare, Genevieve Nnaji, Onyeka Onwenu, Flavour, and other Igbos to relocate from the zoo. The zoo include Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan, PH, Warri, Benin, Sokoto, Akure, Uyo, Yenagoa, Makurdi, Jos, Ilorin, yola, Kano, Maiduguri, Minna etc so we all can have our referendum in peace in Igboland.
You too must relocate before you get killed outside Igboland.
We must have referendum and Biafra by fire by force.
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 06, 2017
Yyeske:
I hope you and kanu had already made provision for schools, accommodation, feed for the returning millions

You're very very stupid.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 11:06am On Aug 06, 2017
omoiyalayi:

Hmmmmmmm if only they know

And Kanu has gone too far to go back

May God help this country because of the innocent.
So unfortunate that the great Igbo nation can be brought down this low by a lunatic with mental issues
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 11:08am On Aug 06, 2017
iSlayer2:

You're very very stupid.
Another IPOB miscreant noticed, have a great weekend but relocate fast.
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 06, 2017
Yyeske:
Another IPOB miscreant noticed, have a great weekend but relocate fast.

I said you're very very stupid.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 11:11am On Aug 06, 2017
Where's Afamefuna? Hope he's already making plans to quit Lagos because I'm never going to start disturbing myself with RIP for stubborn miscreants outside Igboland when gbege starts.
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 11:18am On Aug 06, 2017
Where's DocHMD with his diarrhoea mouth? Meet us at headbridge Onitsha for a welcome party
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by dumodust(m): 11:23am On Aug 06, 2017
DocHMD:

there's the political aspect to getting a referendum and its not as simple as just demanding for it without going through the process of knowing whether it is endorsed which is another politixal journey. wars are devastating and no group of peopke return from wars without scars. The south east certainly doesnt need another war and my reply was in response to yourstatement that i quoted. i'm not sure your reply here relates to it
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 11:31am On Aug 06, 2017
dumodust:

there's the political aspect to getting a referendum and its not as simple as just demanding for it without going through the process of knowing whether it is endorsed which is another politixal journey. wars are devastating and no group of peopke return from wars without scars. The south east certainly doesnt need another war and my reply was in response to yourstatement that i quoted. i'm not sure your reply here relates to it
Don't mind those clowns who allow Nnamdi kanu and radio Biafra to reason for them. Tell them to to google how you get a referendum especially in a country like Nigeria with no provision for referendum in the constitution, they won't bother.
Their god Nnamdi kanu says it all for them, a guy known for mental problems

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address / Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory / Dino Melaye In 1990 In Okene (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.