Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group (56031 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North / Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
FriendNG:

I no go school. Tell us where Jos and ABuja is located in your geography text book or on the map period.
No mind am, I guess those places are in the SE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Ngokafor(f): 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
BLACKdagger:

That fool is not igbo pls.. u people should be wiser.. if he speaks igbo doesnt make him igbo.

I know a yoruba man who lives in enugu for over 8years now.. speaks fluent igbo.. all his family born and brought up in east..
Im sure thats d case of this fool u quoted.

U should have tood him that let him expose himself the more.

My brother na real wa...the way he was baying for Igbo blood up-north is a clear indication he is not Igbo..If it was IPOB member's blood he was thirsting for,i would have understood.

7 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by kaziblake(f): 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ipob and fabricated stories

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
Sanchez01:

You know, I was going to disagree with your post until I saw your second paragraph, particularly the emboldened. Sadly, a suckling babe born just yesterday has this more than ten times, which is clearly the area I have tons of problems with.

I only pray we won't make it to the Rwanda point. This whole thing could have clearly been avoided if the 'respect for host' factor had long been observed.

I am glad you share my point of view in that regard. However, I assure you that the other points raised are valid, extant but latent.In the fruition of time, events will begin to take place lending credence to my assertions. The migration problem of the easterners have to be fixed. Maybe the Federal Government will have to invest in critical infrastructure to dissuade the youths of the east from leaving the region.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by mmsen: 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
Caustics:
cowards. Attempt any rubbish and it is arewa/aboki/fulani blood that will be spilled

Why fight people who are dying of malnutrition and gross ignorance?

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by BLACKdagger: 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

My brother na real wa...the way he was baying for Igbo blood up-north is a clear indication he is not Igbo..If it was IPOB member's blood he was thirsting for,i would have understood.

No sane igbo will make the type of comment meks here even the stupid joe Yorubakwe cant make such comments..

I can bet anythin on it that he is not igbo..
I have told him lets drop oir facebk accounts here right away and if he is igbo i will deactivate my accnt.

9 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
Eastfield1:
Robot. u was expecting you what is true there
Typical, poor grammar

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Splashme: 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
Karlovich:
I hope the useless vegetable is seeing what is happening in the country he abandoned. Buhari may u remain cursed along with your blood sucking Fulani brothers.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by mightyhazell: 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
Alcatraz001:

You have been noticed. Go to sleep.
lol

Noticed by a deluded dubious fellow?

I'd pass!

We do certain things here just for innocent minds who may be unfortunate 2 stumble upon devious n malicious lies steadily spewed here by ur likes.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Nigeriadondie: 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
The pogrom of 1966 in the north wud never ever repeat itself again.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Naziridamos: 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
We don't care about their songs , we only care about our new nation biafra, obodo oma smiley

9 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by tohshine(m): 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Someone should assist me moving out of the country

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Ojiofor: 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
Alcatraz001:

Yes it is very avoidable! How? Igbos should move back enmasse to the east. We are down playing the root cause of this problem: xenophobia. The big two dominant tribes (Hausa and Yoruba)are beginning to feel uncomfortable with harbouring igbos in their millions in towns and cities. Doubt me at your peril. The Igbos have continually shied away from fixing the outward migration issues that they have. Now other tribes have now realized that there is an underlying factor which pushes out the best of igbo minds out of the east once they attain maturity in search of greener pastures. Only the igbo tribe can fix this problem. The Federal Government would not fix it. I as an individual (and a Yoruba man at that) admit that I feel a certain unease with seeing so many igbos in yorubaland. It is a ticking time bomb which needs to be fixed by only the Igbos. What chases igbo men and women from the east?

Igbo's have also compounded the problem by being very rude visitors to various towns and cities. This is specifically characterized by Igbos' penchant for labeling any town where they have a sizeable population as a "no man's land" which riles up the indigenous population to no end. If nothing urgent or concrete is done to solve the igbo problem in Nigeria soon enough, we are on the verge of witnessing a genocide which would trump that of the Hutu and Tutsi genocide by far. Till then, the majority of sane Nigerians will stayed glued to Social media and enjoy the opportunity to witness unfortunate incidents leading up to an avoidable human disaster of gargantuan proportions.

Why not just support the exit of Igbos from the federation through referendum rather than to contaplate committing genocide the second time.
We can go our seperate ways without killing each other like Malaysia and Singapore.

7 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by 0b100100111: 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
Normal!

You cant plant maize and harvest cocoyam!

The seed of Kanu`s hate speeches re producing healthy fruits and must be consumed .

Welcomed development as far as Karma is concerned.

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Leonbonapart(m): 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yyeske:
Nnamdi kanu started the hate and his IPOB miscreants supported it, same hate going back to them. Unfortunately some innocent people will be affected
why are you so stup!d and full of hate

10 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Jflex07(m): 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
let anything happen to any igbo in the north, I will start with my gateman who's from katsina, rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by ICEMAN(m): 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
The thieving northerners just want to possess people's property.

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by 0b100100111: 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
Leonbonapart:
why are you so stup!d and full of hate

Whats the hate there?

Swallow the bitter truth please!

Who started the hate speech? So were u expecting to get a hug?

7 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by akpamuomenka: 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yyeske:
Nnamdi kanu started the hate and his IPOB miscreants supported it, same hate going back to them. Unfortunately some innocent people will be affected

What did Buhari call and say about those that didn't vote for him?.

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by RoyalUc(m): 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
[s][/s]

Thanks

You are welcome. Hope you got the message?

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ojiofor:

Why not just support the exit of Igbos from the federation through referendum rather than to contaplate committing genocide the second time.
We can go our seperate ways without killing each like Malaysia and Singapore.

The yorubas support it but the problem is the northern majority in parliament. We do hope the events of October 1st will make the northerners see reason to let the igbos go. I and so many millions of peace loving Nigerians sincerely do hope so.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Rilwayne001: 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
De javu

shocked

And our Abokiiis only understand GO, COME is not in their dictionary. Nnamdi kownu, you see what you caused?

9 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by cao(f): 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by akpamuomenka: 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
0b100100111:
Normal!

You cant plant maize and harvest cocoyam!

The seed of Kanu`s hate speeches re producing healthy fruits and must be consumed .

Welcomed development as far as Karma is concerned.

Shataaap, Buhari started it and you guys surported him.

11 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by freshest4live: 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
DocHMD:

The ball is in the court of you 'one naijeriyyanists'. We want a peaceful referendum so we can peaceful go and determine our political future and destiny but you come to me ranting about how you'd kill me if I decide to leave the useless zoogerian contraption? Who is the animal here?
You expect me to fold my hands like a sissy? Nope I am Igbo and I am not wired like that.

This is what will happen as worst case scenario..

The abooki zoogerians will attack our people in the north .

We will see pictures and dead bodies and then give them a taste of their medicine in Aba, Onitsha, Umuahia, Nnewi, Igweocha, Asaba.

IPOB membership will skyrocket and then the buffoons in Abuja will become helpless as the country will be too hot to govern.

When they start their peacetalks, it will be useless if they don't include referendum on their agenda.
zoogerian unity MUST BE NEGOTIABLE.
Zoogerians don't people serious until they become radicals and even violent.

My statement was not just to you but anyone clamouring for war on both sides. If only the war can be limited to just Igbos and Arewas.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by win2kwire: 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
ibos asked for it

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Leonbonapart(m): 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
0b100100111:

Whats the hate there?

Swallow the bitter truth please!

Who started the hate speech? So were u expecting to get a hug?
your yoloba brothers won't be spared by thesame fire they are about to start.... You people are so irritating

11 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by FriendNG: 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ojiofor:

We can go our seperate ways without killing each like Malaysia and Singapore.

How is that possible when the igbos dont want it? We are yet to see any of your senators, reps, or governors in support of such. You can ask our support when you champion it. Or is it we that will fight Biafra 4 u?

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Pedrop: 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yyeske:
Start preparing leaving Lagos now and come meet us in the SE, come here and abuse everybody as you want, at least you are safer here.
. Fool, you are no Igbo. Better prepare to move back to south west as U urge Igbos to leave Lag. Mind you, your worst fear of having Igbos gone to their own country will happen, it is a must. Igbos must be separated from you diabolical Yorubas and backward fulanis. No going back, do ur worst. No threat will change our resolve to break away from evil Nigeria. Thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by hardbody: 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
FriendNG:

I no go school. Tell us where Jos and ABuja is located in your geography text book or on the map period.

Jos is in plateau and Abuja is the FCT. Check the longitude and latitude and then revert. I hope that while at it, you also confirm the languages spoken in both locations.

6 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
Igbos must develop and inhabit the east. This is the only solution to this kind of problem. If only the igbos had stayed and develop the east. But will the Igbos ever learn? cry

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by maestroz: 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
Has Buhari released the baboons and the hyenas?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

President Idriss Deby of Chad Announces Location Of Boko Haram Leader / Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University / Ajimobi Shuts Down Obasanjo Farms, Banks, University Press, Others In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.