Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group (56094 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North / Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
EmeeNaka:
do you now mean that Arewa youths are the affliction to Igbos resident in the North?
Well, I am not afraid of Nigeria division neither are many igbos . Whatever the Northern youth plan, they should bring it on.
Hope you can handle it, no be to make mouth online, radio Biafra needs donations now.
You never warned IPOB miscreants of the implications of the hate speeches but now forming as if you are the persecuted.

12 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by mightyhazell: 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
Alcatraz001:

We don't like you. Go home to the east and develop the place! Gosh, Nigerians can't stand you. They are just tolerating due to the One Nigeria mantra.
yea,...and yor0bas are so much loved,especially in the north,dats why the oloyin bean merchants,the lady preacher and thousands of yorubas were at different times 'lovingly' hacked to death by the all so loving northerners. My friend go siddon for gutter! U reason like a kid

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Ikology(m): 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
Afam4eva:

It's funny how some idiots like Yyeske don't see what is happening. It all started with "I hate IPOB not Igbo". Like you said, they're just using IPOB as an excuse to go on hating Igbos like they've been doing since we came in contact with them.

Ignore him. He has become a troll

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
Why is that it is IPOB miscreants Lagos branch calling Radio Biafra this evening? What are they still doing in the zoo instead of organizing their referendum in Igboland already. Ndi ala
Afamefuna, start coming down to the SE because Lagos is not safe.
Someone calling from the Ibadan and forming IPOB miscreant, what are they still doing there

15 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by BLACKdagger: 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

..You claim to be Igbo and you are jubilating that your fellow Igbos might be killed in the north??. shocked....It is only an evil being who would harbour such thoughts...Are the Igbos in the north members of IPOB you have a problem with?

My hunch tells me you are not Igbo but an impostor..best believe that the fire you and your SW brethren here and beyond are stoking hoping it would consume Igbos alone shall not spare you lots as well...We shall see.

That fool is not igbo pls.. u people should be wiser.. if he speaks igbo doesnt make him igbo.

I know a yoruba man who lives in enugu for over 8years now.. speaks fluent igbo.. all his family born and brought up in east..
Im sure thats d case of this fool u quoted.

U should have tood him that let him expose himself the more.

12 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
DocHMD:

1). Muslim yoruba, hausas and fulani does NOT equate to other nigerians. No matter how you pray to your Allah for Tribes in the SS to hate Igbos, you'd have to chill because that prayer remains futile. grin

2.) Help us to help you. We want out, seperate from you lots. Shouting 'leave our lands' will not cut it for you zoogerians. If you are sincere prevail on your politician and reps to support referendum of the East, it is easiest way to have your land free from Igbo whom you love hate but who really don't give toss.

Not that you deserve my response but sorry, I am a Christian. Not only Muslim Nigerians dislike you, Christians too are not so fond of Igbos. Bye.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by hardbody: 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yyeske:
Go for your referendum in Igboland and leave the north before October 1st, stop all the useless stories. Mind you, north include Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Abuja etc
You love to hate, same hate is about to be given back to you in double dose.
I just pray nothing happens especially to the innocent

Your geography teacher taught you that jos and abuja are in the north? Izzorait

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by IkpuMmadu: 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
Alcatraz001:

It is very scanty though. I spent one year there for grad school.

So Onitsha and Owerri and aba is scanty....I laugh in jalingo

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
mightyhazell:
yea,...and yor0bas are so much loved,especially in the north,dats why the oloyin bean merchants,the lady preacher and thousands of yorubas were at different times 'lovingly' hacked to death by the all so loving northerners. My friend go siddon for gutter! U reason like a kid

Let's all keep our fingers crossed and wait for October 1st. I ain't responsible for the ostensible hate Nigerians have for ndigbo. Go fix your roof where it leaks.

8 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ikology:

Ignore him. He has become a troll
A good one demolishing your lies and propaganda

9 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
hardbody:

Are the aforementioned places in the SE?

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Eastfield1: 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yyeske:
Is he lieing?
Robot.
i was expecting you
what is true there

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by FriendNG: 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
hardbody:

No na Biafra. And what did your geography teacher taught you about Jos and Abuja?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by hardbody: 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
Alcatraz001:

Not that you deserve my response but sorry, I am a Christian. Not only Muslim Nigerians dislike you, Christians too are not so fond of Igbos. Bye.

We are 9 guys sitting out as I type. I am the only igbo the rest are yoruba and we are chatting nicely and exchanging banters. People like you are the ones carrying tribal matter on your head like gala

8 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by RoyalUc(m): 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
pazienza:

When you have time, go to facebook and search out for Igbos like , Ifeyinwa China Onyeabo, Chinwendu Carlos,Efizy Obi, Dede Chibu, etc.

These are hard core Igbo nationalists, with unquenchable hate for IPOB,they constantly put up scathing remarks about IPOB, yet they know when an Igbo hater is trying to hide behind IPOB to unleash Igbophobia, and they often deal mercilessly with such people.

A real Igbo might hate IPOB, but he can never fail to defend Igbo integrity from haters, nor will he \condone attempts to bring harm to Igbos, be they IPOB or non IPOB members.

When you see a supposedly Igbo man rejoicing over a threat directed towards Igbo people, you know you are dealing with an Arewa /Odua impostor.

But there are alot of Igbos even in this forum that have continously said the Hausa can kill any Igbo that has refused to relocate home. They say they have used them for sacrifice or consider them to have committed suicide.

7 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by DocHMD: 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
freshest4live:

If you set the country on fire, pray that the fire do not come close to your loved ones and the other innocent ones who have nothing to do with Biafra and Arewa.

The ball is in the court of you 'one naijeriyyanists'. We want a peaceful referendum so we can peaceful go and determine our political future and destiny but you come to me ranting about how you'd kill me if I decide to leave the useless zoogerian contraption? Who is the animal here?
You expect me to fold my hands like a sissy? Nope I am Igbo and I am not wired like that.

This is what will happen as worst case scenario..

The abooki zoogerians will attack our people in the north .

We will see pictures and dead bodies and then give them a taste of their medicine in Aba, Onitsha, Umuahia, Nnewi, Igweocha, Asaba.

IPOB membership will skyrocket and then the buffoons in Abuja will become helpless as the country will be too hot to govern.

When they start their peacetalks, it will be useless if they don't include referendum on their agenda.
zoogerian unity MUST BE NEGOTIABLE.
Zoogeria doesn't take people serious until they become radicals and even violent.

13 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
BLACKdagger:

That fool is not igbo pls.. u people should be wiser.. if he speaks igbo doesnt make him igbo.

I know a yoruba man who lives in enugu for over 8years now.. speaks fluent igbo.. all his family born and brought up in east..
Im sure thats d case of this fool u quoted.

U should have tood him that let him expose himself the more.
Come and peel off my Igboness because you think you are more Igbo than I am. Onye iberibe

6 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by hardbody: 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
FriendNG:

No na Biafra. And what did your geography teacher taught you about Jos and Abuja?

To engage with me, refine your English first. What construction do you have up there? Which rustic school did you attend. Imp.

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
hardbody:

We are 9 guys sitting out as I type. I am the only igbo the rest are yoruba and we are chatting nicely and exchanging banters. People like you are the ones carrying tribal matter on your head like gala

Does it look like I care about you and your friends? I don't like igbo and so do millions of Nigerians. Deal with it!

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by chimeee: 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yyeske is not an Igbo..he is a Yoruba dude that learn how to speak and write Igbo...don't mind him..

10 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
hardbody:

Where are they please dear? South?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by FriendNG: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
hardbody:

To engage with me, refine your English first. What construction do you have up there? Which rustic school did you attend. Imp.

I no go school. Tell us where Jos and ABuja is located in your geography text book or on the map period.

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by mightyhazell: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
Alcatraz001:

Let's all keep our fingers crossed and wait for October 1st. I ain't responsible for the ostensible hate Nigerians have for ndigbo. Go fix your roof where it leaks.
yea,..so says the mouthpiece of 'Nigerians'.

Well,..atleast av just refreshed ur short dubious memory which conveniently forgets d tragedy yorubas face upnorth,but quickly remembers dat igbos are hated up north.

Keep wallowing in delusion like d deluded kid u are!

6 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
DocHMD:

The ball is in the court of you 'one naijeriyyanists'. We want a peaceful referendum so we can peaceful go and determine our political future and destiny but you come to me ranting about how you'd kill me if I decide to leave the useless zoogerian contraption? Who is the animal here?
You expect me to fold my hands like a sissy? Nope I am Igbo and I am not wired like that.

This is what will happen as worst case scenario..

The abooki zoogerians will attack our people in the north .

We will see pictures and dead bodies and then give them a taste of their medicine in Aba, Onitsha, Umuahia, Nnewi, Igweocha, Asaba.

IPOB membership will skyrocket and then the buffoons in Abuja will become helpless as the country will be too hot to govern.

When they start their peacetalks, it will be useless if they don't include referendum on their agenda.
zoogerian unity MUST BE NEGOTIABLE.
Zoogerians don't people serious until they become radicals and even violent.

This looks like a nice cascadence of events. We are all after one thing: The emergence of Biafra with the resultant exit of Igbos from major towns and cities of Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by FriendNG: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yyeske:
Where are they please dear? South?

Ask the illiterate liar.

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Sanchez01: 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Alcatraz001:

Yes it is very avoidable! How? Igbos should move back enmasse to the east. We are down playing the root cause of this problem: xenophobia. The big two dominant tribes (Hausa and Yoruba)are beginning to feel uncomfortable with harbouring igbos in their millions in towns and cities. Doubt me at your peril. The Igbos have continually shied away from fixing the outward migration issues that they have. Now other tribes have now realized that there is an underlying factor which pushes out the best of igbo minds out of the east once they attain maturity in search of greener pastures. Only the igbo tribe can fix this problem. The Federal Government would not fix it. I as an individual (and a Yoruba man at that) admit that I feel a certain unease with seeing so many igbos in yorubaland. It is a ticking time bomb which needs to be fixed by only the Igbos. What chases igbo men and women from the east?

Igbo's have also compounded the problem by being very rude visitors to various towns and cities. This is specifically characterized by Igbos' penchant for labeling any town where they have a sizeable population as a "no man's land" which riles up the indigenous population to no end. If nothing urgent or concrete is done to solve the igbo problem in Nigeria soon enough, we are on the verge of witnessing a genocide which would trump that of the Hutu and Tutsi genocide by far. Till then, the majority of sane Nigerians will stayed glued to Social media and enjoy the opportunity to witness unfortunate incidents leading up to an avoidable human disaster of gargantuan proportions.
You know, I was going to disagree with your post until I saw your second paragraph, particularly the emboldened. Sadly, a suckling babe born just yesterday has this more than ten times, which is clearly the area I have tons of problems with.

I only pray we won't make it to the Rwanda point. This whole thing could have clearly been avoided if the 'respect for host' factor had long been observed.

10 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Yyeske(m): 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
chimeee:
Yyeske is not an Igbo..he is a Yoruba dude that learn how to speak and write Igbo...don't mind him..
Preach it bro, I'll say it as I feel. Go get your referendum and leave the north before October 1st.
You support hate, you get hate

6 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
mightyhazell:
yea,..so says the mouthpiece of 'Nigerians'.

Well,..atleast av just refreshed ur short dubious memory which conveniently forgets d tragedy yorubas face upnorth,but quickly remembers dat igbos are hated up north.

Keep wallowing in delusion like d deluded kid u are!

You have been noticed. Go to sleep.

6 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by Masterclass32: 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Northern Nigeria is about to spray their own feet with bullets. They are about to put the final nails on their own coffin, effectively ending their strangehold over Nigeria. The seem to be doing this with much gusto, too.

They got away with some things in the past. They don't seem to know yet that times have changed.

Interesting times ahead. Nigeria will yet be free - free to grow, free to blossom. The world is waiting for Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by RoyalUc(m): 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
EmeeNaka:
you should be telling Northern youths to respect the law of the land and not Igbos residing in North. Tell me, what exactly is the wrong thing the Igbo residents did in North that warrants the unlawful and treasonable expulsion threat from the Northern youth? Can you say what Igbos in the North did?

The Igbos in the North did nothing to deserve that and that is why many reasonable Nigerians are looking foe a way out of this maze. Now tell me, how did it get to this point?

1 Like

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by mightyhazell: 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
chimeee:
ofcourse,only a toddler will fall for their cheap pranks,..like one omenika,claiming benue

6 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group by BLACKdagger: 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yyeske:
Come and peel off my Igboness because you think you are more Igbo than I am. Onye iberibe

Iwu idiot u wish u are igbo.. humongous fool.

if speaking igbo is what u wana ise to prove to me u are igbo then u ar an slowpoke.
Becox thats not enuff proof..afteral i can speak french fluently...

Simply drop ur facebook account with ur igbo name while i drop mine.. and i will deactivate my account if u ar igbo.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Policeman Looking As Wike Kisses His Wife (Photo) / Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State / Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.