Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation (42134 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North / Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by kettykin: 7:08am On Aug 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
I thought this thing was just a joke when they said a song of genocide exist. This thing is no joke o.

Sahara does not joke with its brand and for them to put their name on it, yes its true.

Divide Nigeria and everyone go his way but not by plotting the murder and massacre of a people.

To all Igbos, take this shyyte serious. Takecthis gaddem threat for Oct1st serious. I believe the street has bought into it and for a song to be composed blaming Igbo for bokoharam ....there is no doubt in my mind these people are hungry for Igbo blood again. God be with us.

Igbo should focus and make Biafra happen. Thats the only insurance you have against these hatred flying at you left and right. Vacate North, vacate West and just concentrate on your survival in East.

Jeezus!

The North should be encouraged to wax more anti Igbo records and home video, let those who have ears hear, there is no way in the whole wide world that Hausa Fulani without the support of Britain, Russia, Egypt and middle belt can defeat igbos in a war .
The North should go and sink in hell for God's stake. Igbos should concentrate and rescue stranded Igbo's in the North and resettle them in the East.

If you notice chnakwes dog was in the easy last week to beg Igbo women and today we have this rubbish.
The North And their collaborators should sink in hell.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by eagleeye2: 7:09am On Aug 06, 2017
Anyway my stand on this hate song and what might follow it has been made known.

1 Like

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by eagleeye2: 7:10am On Aug 06, 2017
kettykin:

The North should be encouraged to wax more anti Igbo records and home video, let those who have ears hear, there is no way in the whole wide world that Hausa Fulani without the support of Britain, Russia, Egypt and middle belt can defeat igbos in a war .
The North should go and sink in hell for God's stake. Igbos should concentrate and rescue stranded Igbo's in the North and resettle them in the East.

If you notice chnakwes dog was in the easy last week to beg Igbo women and today we have this rubbish.
The North And their collaborators should sink in hell.
This time around, igbos won't be sitting ducks.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by SHAKABOOM: 7:10am On Aug 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
My brothers, we must condemn this!
This went too far.
Condemn what?Dey deserve an award for de music..The song will help destroy the ZOO..Them go chop dem onions ad grandnut taya.. angry
Animals, una don rule dis country de most ruin the country.
Ibos ad other Nigerians are making the country known world wide tru sports entertainment ad academicz..Wetin dem take sabi una region internationally apart from terrorism,illiteracy ad backwardness?So tell me who brings shame to de country?Dirty Pigsangry

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by ZombieTAMER: 7:11am On Aug 06, 2017
This is a nice song.... No doubt its gonna win an award someday.. Its an evidence that the country is dead.,.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by huptin(m): 7:12am On Aug 06, 2017
I have kept quiet over this Biafra vs North issue hoping it will fizzle out without degenerating to a bigger problem, at this juncture it's time to speak out.

Let all parties sheate their swords,. This is not looking good. The 1966 progrom could be blamed majorly on the North, but if anything happens this time, the narrative will be that the Igbos started it, there are evidences all over the Internet to justify this assertion.

There is nothing wrong in agitating for a separate nation but doing so with hate speeches is totally uncalled for. Let's stop all these hate speeches now before it's too late.

In the event of a war no one is assured of survival, even if you survive, what of your relatives? How sure are you that they won't be touched? With peace, what looks bad today will be better by tomorrow.

Thank you

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by SHAKABOOM: 7:15am On Aug 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
I thought this thing was just a joke when they said a song of genocide exist. This thing is no joke o.

Sahara does not joke with its brand and for them to put their name on it, yes its true.

Divide Nigeria and everyone go his way but not by plotting the murder and massacre of a people.

To all Igbos, take this shyyte serious. Takecthis gaddem threat for Oct1st serious. I believe the street has bought into it and for a song to be composed blaming Igbo for bokoharam ....there is no doubt in my mind these people are hungry for Igbo blood again. God be with us.

Igbo should focus and make Biafra happen. Thats the only insurance you have against these hatred flying at you left and right. Vacate North, vacate West and just concentrate on your survival in East.

Jeezus!
Guy who you wan put for panic mode?Take time oo..We are already concentrating on the restoration of biafra..You shuld concentrate on how western region will survive after breakup.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
This went too far.
Condemn what exactly? The fact that they voiced out what they are thinking? See this problem goes decades back. And I honestly see no way around it. It is sad to read these words. It stems of hatred and inter-tribal hatred potrays no good to any nation. But these are the ones speaking out. The ones not speaking are the ones I fear more. We keep on worshipping western powers but they don't give a shit about us. They were quiet the first time. They were quiet in Rwanda. They are quiet now. Sounds of the war drums picking momentum. Something has to give. But Lord please not war.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by ajepako(f): 7:21am On Aug 06, 2017
I am not lgbo but l condemn this in its totality...

How can an ethnic group harbour such hatred for anther one in the same country?

Honestly, this government is the most divisive in the history of Nigeria though it's overt and subtle disinterest in some ethnic groups..

I think the United Nations should be made aware of this intending crime against humanity..

Sadly the northern elites are doing nothing to stop this..

5 Likes

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by DocHMD: 7:24am On Aug 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
[s]

What were Biafran soldiers doing in Ore?
Ore na Biafra? You should have had independence decades ago, if not for your longthroat. Hope you learnt your lesson[/s]

Like many ewedugerians you are not very literate or just being conveniently demented. You cowardly harboured Gowon and allowed abookis to use your land as capital to launch attacks that killed Biafran kids and women but expect Biafrans to send you a love letter and then go for the head of the sultan in sokoto. grin

Lagos was a LEGITIMATE TARGET AS it was the war capital against Biafrans and Biafrans had EVERY right to confront it. Even your brother Duro onabule recognized this.

Whether the legitimate confrontation of lagos was succesful or not is a different thing.
But does Biafrans have the right to attack the capital where the mortar bombs, signals and troops were coming from? Yes they did!

Will they do same again if you cowardly harbour enemies and donate your land for attacks against them. Of course they will!

I usually suspected that ewedugerian skulls are allergic to logic but today you have confirmed it and erased all doubt. grin

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by BabaRamota1980: 7:40am On Aug 06, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Guy who you wan put for panic mode?Take time oo..We are already concentrating on the restoration of biafra..You shuld concentrate on how western region will survive after breakup.

Western region is the only frontier of survival left, every other region is collapsing. West dey kampe!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Babacele: 7:45am On Aug 06, 2017
how do we know it was hausas and not Igbos that wrote that nonsense? ...the wording are too familiar and the motives are too predictable that a Wendel Simlin comes to mind. ...so we need an investigation.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by caesaraba(m): 7:46am On Aug 06, 2017
eagleeye2:

They weren't sitting ducks last time out either. I pray all of you get this war whose drum you have been beating for quite a while on the Internet. We told y'all so. You should pray for it to be a full scale war really else it will be just a case of a a few innocent families resident in the north been used as scapegoats and the police/army stepping in to quell it before it escalates. I do hope Kanu is also preparing hardware. It'll be interesting to watch. Y'all started with the hate speeches and now both of you are singing the same song. Hate to say we told y'all so. Sadly, it is now impossible to have a civil conversation online with anyone who's ibo on this topic without with them hauling insults and threats at the very first reply.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Uglyojuku: 7:47am On Aug 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
This went too far.
Yes..this is really disheartning.

1 Like

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by meezynetwork(m): 7:51am On Aug 06, 2017
What a fuckery
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Skubidude(m): 7:56am On Aug 06, 2017
All I wanna say is.. Bring It On.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Philistine(m): 8:01am On Aug 06, 2017
Igbos started the hate message.....so why cry foul? U reap what you sow!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by BabaRamota1980: 8:02am On Aug 06, 2017
DocHMD:

Like many ewedugerians you are not very literate or just being conveniently demented. You cowardly harboured Gowon and allowed abookis to use your land as capital to launch attacks that killed Biafran kids and women but expect Biafrans to send you a love letter and then go for the head of the sultan in sokoto. grin

Lagos was a LEGITIMATE TARGET AS it was the war capital against Biafrans and Biafrans had EVERY right to confront it. Even your brother Duro onabule recognized this.

Whether the legitimate confrontation of lagos was succesful or not is a different thing.
But does Biafrans have the right to attack the capital where the mortar bombs, signals and troops were coming from? Yes they did!

Will they do same again if you cowardly harbour enemies and donate your land for attacks against them. Of course they will!

I usually suspected that ewedugerian skulls are allergic to logic but today you have confirmed it and erased all doubt. grin

Why plant flag and declare Midwest a Biafran Republic?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by BabaRamota1980: 8:07am On Aug 06, 2017
Babacele:
how do we know it was hausas and not Igbos that wrote that nonsense? ...the wording are too familiar and the motives are too predictable that a Wendel Simlin comes to mind. ...so we need an investigation.

Legitimate question. Ibo is so freakishly unstable and too cunny that its hard to rule out

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by nedu666: 8:22am On Aug 06, 2017
music or no music. what are igbos doing in d north
how many riots will occur b4 sense falls on them. how many igbos must b killed b4 sense falls on them. any igbo man up north is an idiot that deserves to die. kill all of them. nobody can blackmail d igbo nation because of the stupidity of their brothers up north.

8 Likes

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by EvilMetahuman: 8:23am On Aug 06, 2017
Nnamdi kanu has said worse about everyone, igbos don't seem to have problem with it.

Let them taste their own medicine a little.
No one has monopoly over hatred.

The song lyrics is disguting but then, pig and ediots are very hard to defend.

Their ediocy always starts thing they don't know how to end and thereby putting everyone in danger while they act like the victim.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by nedu666: 8:29am On Aug 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
This went too far.
condemn what. igbos are d reason for the riots in d north because if they were not there in d first place, the north will hve no incentive to riot except to kill their people. igbos up north are stupid, idiotic, a disgrace to igbo race for failing to use their sense and deserves to b killed. they made a conscious decision to move north despite the genocide of 66 and riots and must suffer the consequences. dont pity people who dont value their lives. rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by nedu666: 8:35am On Aug 06, 2017
ajepako:
I am not lgbo but l condemn this in its totality...

How can an ethnic group harbour such hatred for anther one in the same country?

Honestly, this government is the most divisive in the history of Nigeria though it's overt and subtle disinterest in some ethnic groups..

I think the United Nations should be made aware of this intending crime against humanity..

Sadly the northern elites are doing nothing to stop this..
bros let call a spade a spade. igbos are d reason for the riots if they are not there in d first place there will b no ultimatum, riots, music etc. if they learnt notin from 66 then perharps they need a reminder to reset their brain. he who fails to learn from history will bcome history

5 Likes

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Okoyiboz3: 8:39am On Aug 06, 2017
Igbos are getting paid in their own coin. They always sow the seed of hate and bitterness but cry like barren witches when treated just how they treat others.

This is similar to what happened before the civil war. After Major Kaduna Nzeogwu killed Ahmadu Bello, SL Akintola, Tafawa Balewa and others, he refused to kill Igbo leaders.

The Igbos in the north started taunting the Hausas about the killing of the Sardauna. The next thing that followed was the pogrom which led to the recall of all Igbos in the North.

Eventually, a few million Igbos had to pay for the foolishness of a minority.

50 Years later, Kanu has decided to go to Lagos to taunt the Yorubas and Kaduna to taunt the Hausas. Also, the Hausas have given the Igbos an ultimatum and the Ohaneze has called for a return of all Igbos just like 1967.

I'm having a feeling of dejavu. I'll keep my fingers crossed and my gunpowder dry. It's looking like 1967 all over again.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Pigsandidiots: 8:42am On Aug 06, 2017
[s][left]
DocHMD:

[/s]Just as pigs and idiots should reason. It isn't a surprise anyway, CEO already confirmed it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by nedu666: 8:43am On Aug 06, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
There is Fire on the mountain but it will consume them and not Igbos
point of correction it will consume igbos up north who hve learnt nothing from history. how many riots hve taken place, how many igbos hve lost their lives yet they remain there. if this is not foolishness i dont know what else it is. blame the stupid idiots up north not the northerners. even the north must be amazed that despite all d riots even a riot of cartoon, us invasion of iraq, miss world igbos are still in d north. damn how low can a people go. i spit on any igbo up north. they are a disgust

3 Likes

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by eagleeye2: 8:45am On Aug 06, 2017
caesaraba:

They weren't sitting ducks last time out either. I pray all of you get this war whose drum you have been beating for quite a while on the Internet. We told y'all so. You should pray for it to be a full scale war really else it will be just a case of a a few innocent families resident in the north been used as scapegoats and the police/army stepping in to quell it before it escalates. I do hope Kanu is also preparing hardware. It'll be interesting to watch. Y'all started with the hate speeches and now both of you are singing the same song. Hate to say we told y'all so. Sadly, it is now impossible to have a civil conversation online with anyone who's ibo on this topic without with them hauling insults and threats at the very first reply.
Nobody is drumming for war except the Arewas and the Nigerian elites. And, last time the Igbos were really sitting ducks.
If I were to still be in the North, and the Arewas start killing Igbos I don't think I will simply fold my arms and wait for my turn.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by DocHMD: 9:00am On Aug 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Why plant flag and declare Midwest a Biafran Republic?

Another confirmation that you are not very lettered, you learnt about the war under the tree from Baba Jamiu the ogogoro-drinking skull miner.

Ojukwu NEVER DECLARED THE MIDWEST BIAFRA. Infact Asaba was not even on Ojukwu's Biafra map as it wasn't within his jurisdiction and he hadn't yet consulted the Elders in that region as he had consulted the Eastern Elder's Assembly who mandated him to declare Biafra.

Thats why I consider you lots ignoramuses whenever you claim he was 'Greedy'. Buffoonery at its peak. grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by gberra: 9:03am On Aug 06, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu , Chinua Achebe, 2015 general elections, are the Tripod of Hate

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by DocHMD: 9:04am On Aug 06, 2017
Pigsandidiots:
[s]Just as pigs and idiots should reason. It isn't a surprise anyway, CEO already confirmed it.[/s]

You blame Igbos for everything including your erectile dysfunction and loss of kwara 400 years ago. Morons!
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by gnykelly(m): 9:05am On Aug 06, 2017
eagleeye2:

those guys up north have numerical strentgh can you kill someone without remorse. they will do it without any feeling.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats / Photos Of Ayo Fayose At Makinde’s Inauguration / MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.