Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation (42091 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North / Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Sagay212: 11:30am On Aug 06, 2017
Ndiofe:

LOL at ur stupidity.

One thing is certain, Igbo will always be better than u at the end of it all.

Though they face war are persecution, they are blessed to rise from the arches to be envied.

That is wat it means to be God own children.

So why should you hold Yorubas responsible for what ever happens to you if you don't agree that we are your masters and responsible for taking care of you? That's why I say you guys are not stable, always contradicting yourselves. The reason you lots are confused is just because of unnecessary hatred. Live your life and let others live theirs. Every human is gonna die at some point in time. Yoruba is not responsible for your misery in life. Work hard, free your mind and just maybe you might taste success.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by gawu1: 11:31am On Aug 06, 2017
DocHMD:
Nice one.... So the illiterate buffoons agree that it is Biafran oil that feeds them while their children, servants and slaves come here to shout otherwise.

Brown-toothed gworo-chewing almajiris, you have so much food yet remains the posterboys for starvation, disease, famine and war in the whole of Africa.

The other parts of the world have eradicated polio decades ago yet you still battle with the disease because you are cursed by God for your numerous atrocities.

The era why you get away with killings are over, you will be smashed this time with much more greater force in retaliation. We are waiting.
Typical chestbeating. Ojuku would have warned you to mind your words.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Ugosample(m): 11:31am On Aug 06, 2017
Opakan2:
I quite agree with the ungrateful part tho.. coupled with the fact that Igbos contribute nothing to Nigeria but wants everything before others who contribute.

You'll see the boasting of buying up people's ancestral land while their own region rots. Let's see their faces after October 1 after they must have fled to their shithole.

shallow minded people.
Who told you Igbos as an ethnic group contribute nothing to Nigeria

What kind of logic is that
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

What were Biafran soldiers doing in Ore?
Ore na Biafra? You should have had independence decades ago, if not for your longthroat. Hope you learnt your lesson

You are indeed a child.
If as an adult u don't understand why biafra soldiers were headed for Lagos, then ur case is too late.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:33am On Aug 06, 2017
lyricalz:

but truth be told, you know the northerners are not scared of Yorubas, infact its just a fling with one hand for them, the only people they are afraid of is the igbos and Niger Delta people. The northerners know Yorubas can never ever try them, not to talk of challenging them. They are just giving obasanjo respect, after obasanjo demise u will see what yorubas will go through in the hands of the fulanis.
the northerners are not afraid of any ethnic group in Nigeria, not even the ND. Maybe the elite who have oil blocs in the ND are.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by nedu666: 11:34am On Aug 06, 2017
Omoluabi16:
emotion emotion emotion..you have 5million igbos up north..about 10 in the west earning a living yet they are a disgrace? in your warped world they should all come back home to what made them leave in the first place. I would never support any country willing to sacrifice millions of my kinsman as collateral damage. But your master kanu has made it seem okay..therefore its okay. I wonder the kind of education people like you had.
mumunatu 5million in the north shebi na u count them. 10million in the west. then how many yorubas are in d west, how many hausas, niger delta if igbos are 10m
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 06, 2017
Sagay212:

So why should you hold Yorubas responsible for what ever happens to you if you don't agree that we are your masters and responsible for taking care of you? That's why I say you guys are not stable, always contradicting yourselves. The reason you lots are confused is just because of unnecessary hatred. Live your life and let others live theirs. Every human is gonna die at some point in time. Yoruba is not responsible for your misery in life. Work hard, free your mind and just maybe you might taste success.

"unnecessary hatred.""

Igbos remain the only tribe in Nigeria that lives(peacefully) in each of the 774 local governments in Nigeria.

No one else can, no one ever will.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:34am On Aug 06, 2017
hammer6:

Abuja is not HausaFulani land. Always remember dat.
grin grin grin are you OK ?
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 06, 2017
MasterKim:

I no fit even engage u sef. U guys re unstable. If I call u Christian now, u go talk say u be Jew, if I come call u Jew, u go talk say u be Egyptian or u be Greek. Una no get identity at all. So bros, swerve. If u sure abt dz ur Muslim stuff, go northeast or make u go North Africa or middle east, dem go answer u dere

I'm a Yoruba boy. Christian by default. If you are looking for an Ipod jew or whatever you call it, go look for Ipod threads to masturbate as that has become the stcok in trade of you dirty yoruba Muslims. You have no shame at all. I don't know why God put me in the same country with people like you. Look everywhere in the SW, all evils, crimes, kidnappings, agberoism, incest and ritual killings are all perpetrated by you dirty yoruba Muslims especially your alfas that are notorious for ritual killings. See the disgrace you guys have brought to the Yoruba. Be deceiving the gullible Yoruba Christians and traditionalists that we are one. everyone cannot be deceived. We can never be one with dirty alfa like you with criminal mindset. Y'all behave like the abokiiis up north - violent, retrogressive, blood suckers etc.. Y'all should be lumped together with the arewa in your Islamic republic while we the real odua (Christians, traditionalists and liberals) remain in Yoruba land to build her and rid our Region of every ritual and badoo killing that yoruba muslims are known for.

1 Like

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 06, 2017
obiezed:

Please stop baiting others,I can tell for a fact that Yoruba are none of these things,they might choose to play the fence,but they are not cowards, stoking a hornet's nest never ends well,a word is enough for the wise,either way innocents will be caught up in collateral damage,a well meaning person should avoid such.yagazie.

Tell that to the marines.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Amarabae(f): 11:37am On Aug 06, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
if you're not an illiterate, you'd know IDP is always as a result of war. You kid, have you taken your time to check the gory pictures of igbo people during the war? Do you know why your people are called inyamiri ? The east is the best place on earth, why do we still have IDP camp in aba ?

Stay awake and wait for October 1st. If you're brave enough, stay in Abuja on that day.
Cry me another River.
Babylon is collapsing with its wickedness and evil.
God punish babylon.

2 Likes

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Omoluabi16(m): 11:39am On Aug 06, 2017
nedu666:
mumunatu 5million in the north shebi na u count them. 10million in the west. then how many yorubas are in d west, how many hausas, niger delta if igbos are 10m
I am your superior intellectually, quoting you further will be a waste of time.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Sagay212: 11:39am On Aug 06, 2017
PrecisionFx:

"unnecessary hatred.""

Igbos remain the only tribe in Nigeria that lives(peacefully) in each of the 774 local governments in Nigeria.

live peacefully indeed.

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Amarabae(f): 11:40am On Aug 06, 2017
PrecisionFx:

"unnecessary hatred.""

stop wasting your time with them.
Frustration is catching up with them.
They thought that this their antiIgbo evil babylon will exist forever.
May God punish them.

2 Likes

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by nedu666: 11:41am On Aug 06, 2017
jojothegreat:

You can say all you like tho.... But i'm sure u won't be in much a hurry to relocate to the east leaving your properties without no proper referendum if u were in our shoes... for the records i didnt say ive never been to the east... I travel home every once in a while.
i cant b in ur shoes because am not stupid. my maternal uncle however was in ur shoes but he built 3 houses in the east and stayed in a small unpainted bungalow with absetos and zinc sheet in borno, even d gate was not painted. when boko started he left it behind for his mansion in the east. dat is an igbo man that is wise and learns from how hausa live in onitsha
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by nedu666: 11:43am On Aug 06, 2017
Omoluabi16:
I am your superior intellectually, quoting you further will be a waste of time.
u better not. national population officer. why not 50million igbos in the west. mumu
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:43am On Aug 06, 2017
Amarabae:
really? I will be waiting for them.
Cry me a River.
Quota System and your frauds are coming to an End.
Abuja? Sorry My hubby house here in Abuja belong to him with his documents..

We have another one, newly built in Anambra where I am married to.
Money is Not our problem, We can build it 5 more before December if we want.
We are IGBOS!
Proud and Brave.
Your threat hold no water.
So Get ready. The wickedness of Babylon is coming to an End.
you courtesan clinging to one flat'head whose family is yet to accept you as their daughter-in-law , stop yammering. Where did you build your own?

If you're brave as you claim, give details before October first. You have documents? Wait until it "sets" before you know how valueless they're. They have your pictures already. Let's see how brave you're .

These criminals think they're of any value to anyone. Leave the north and we will straighten things. Take your fake investment off our land.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Omoluabi16(m): 11:45am On Aug 06, 2017
gawu1:

When you throw stone into a market you don't know who the stone may hit.
Kanu has been saying things more danmed than these, especially since he was let loosed out of Kuje prison.
So, it's time to balance up the terror, as nobody hold monopoly to violence.
The message is clear; I have never seen one who likes his Hater.
Igbos claims all northerners hate them and so they hate northerners. So also, as they hate us, we hate them too. Let them leave our land. Period!

Igbos were slaughtered in the north during the 60's so...countless others have been killed too. So what have you done to dispel the suspicion of the igbos? if the igbos do the leave by October 1 will you join the mob baying for blood. Bro refuse to hate! kanu and his ipob minions disgust me and many igbos alike..but you lose your sense of humanity to day you support the murder of someone simply because he is what he is through no choice of his. Nigeria was never the same after the war..and will never be the same even if you slaughter 2b igbos. Do you truly love Nigeria?
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2017
Amarabae:
Cry me another River.
Babylon is collapsing with its wickedness and evil.
God punish babylon.
I've gotten what I wanted . Keep talking until October the 1st.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by wanger50(m): 11:47am On Aug 06, 2017
I understand this song is widely circulating in the Muslim north and this is really dangerous.This is what you get when you live in self denial. For a long time, the people of Nigeria has demanded they be given an opportunity for a negotiated settlement and our leaderships at various levels preferred playing the ostrich. Now the chickens are coming to roost and l don't see any army, no matter how strong, stopping them
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Amarabae(f): 11:50am On Aug 06, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
you courtesan clinging to one flat'head whose family is yet to accept you as their daughter-in-law , stop yammering. Where did you build your own?

If you're brave as you claim, give details before October first. You have documents? Wait until it "sets" before you know how valueless they're. They have your pictures already. Let's see how brave you're .

These criminals think they're of any value to anyone. Leave the north and we will straighten things. Take your fake investment off our land.
Another weeping and gnashing of teeth.
The evil quota system you people enjoyed is coming to an End.
Get ready for wretched Groundnut economy.

1 Like

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Thedrebaba: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2017
Rizstar:
Rizstar:
Imagine illiterate born throw-way nonentities calling renowned doctors and professors including senator Ike ekweremnadu idiots. Well I don't blame them because these so called educated men and elites are the first to oppose and condemn you when talk of referendum.

And all of you pushing drugs everywhere in the world , destroying Nigerian name and identity , are they not igbos, do you have more Doctors or professors than yoruba, go and follow the birtish man ( Kanu to your promise land) .
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Amarabae(f): 11:52am On Aug 06, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
I've gotten what I wanted . Keep talking until October the 1st.
why Oct. 1? Why not september 1?
No threat can move the determined Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Ugosample(m): 11:52am On Aug 06, 2017
nedu666:
so u did not for a day visit the east. if that the case blame ur parents. ask ur selves hve u seen a northerner that does not visit home every now and then yet u an igbo man refuse to visit home. what a shame. ask ur selve hausas leaving in lagos, onitsha, ibadan do u see them investing their entire life savings there. do u see them building mansions. yet u an igbo man is buiilding and investing. in the north. later u say aboki has no sense whereas it is u igbo that has no sense. as for igbos returing home and who will house them let me ask u when they returned b4 d war who housed them. those that fled bokoharam in borno and yobe who is housing them.

Hausa guys in the east buy properties and live in peace
Especially in Ebonyi state.

So your argument holds no water
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Jacobx007: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2017
Its a pity some people see the north as only Hausa/Fulani or that its only Moslems that occupy the north. I believe its now time for Biafra, bt Igbos must unite themselves and begin mass relocation back to the east. U can't be scattered all over Nigeria and begin to agitate. You must truly show independence. Stop collecting your allocation frm the federal Govt, nt jst stopping election
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Pedrop: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:
50years away from now, at the mention of the name Nnamadi Kanu, history will remember him for how he led over 6million of his kinsmen to death.

No, remembered for how he liberated Igbo and sent yoruba and hausas back to their natyral status of the likes of Togo n Niger respectively. Thanks
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by MasterKim: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2017
ColonelDrake:

I'm a Yoruba boy. Christian by default. If you are looking for an Ipod jew or whatever you call it, go look for Ipod threads to masturbate as that has become the stcok in trade of you dirty yoruba Muslims. You have no shame at all. I don't know why God put me in the same country with people like you. Look everywhere in the SW, all evils, crimes, kidnappings, agberoism, incest and ritual killings are all perpetrated by you dirty yoruba Muslims especially your alfas that are notorious for ritual killings. See the disgrace you guys have brought to the Yoruba. Be deceiving the gullible Yoruba Christians and traditionalists that we are one. everyone cannot be deceived. We can never be one with dirty alfa like you with criminal mindset. Y'all behave like the abokiiis up north - violent, retrogressive, blood suckers etc.. Y'all should be lumped together with the arewa in your Islamic republic while we the real odua (Christians, traditionalists and liberals) remain in Yoruba land to build her and rid our Region of every ritual and badoo killing that yoruba muslims are known for.
Bros, I no be secondary school student. No be me u go use all dz ur "I be Yoruba Christian, I hate Yoruba Muslim" u no get sense. Na so all of una go dey deny ur tribe for NL. U for say u be Yoruba redeemer sef or u be Yoruba cherubim. Mumu iPod using weak propaganda lines

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Lightening: 11:54am On Aug 06, 2017
huptin:
I have kept quiet over this Biafra vs North issue hoping it will fizzle out without degenerating to a bigger problem, at this juncture it's time to speak out.

Let all parties sheate their swords,. This is not looking good. The 1966 progrom could be blamed majorly on the North, but if anything happens this time, the narrative will be that the Igbos started it, there are evidences all over the Internet to justify this assertion.

There is nothing wrong in agitating for a separate nation but doing so with hate speeches is totally uncalled for. Let's stop all these hate speeches now before it's too late.

In the event of a war no one is assured of survival, even if you survive, what of your relatives? How sure are you that they won't be touched? With peace, what looks bad today will be better by tomorrow.

Thank you

You are confusing truth with hate speech. Kanu and radio Biafra are only spewing truth about the Nigeria deceptions which nobody dared talk about hitherto. How is that hate speech? Or am I missing something
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by gawu1: 11:55am On Aug 06, 2017
chinjo:
When the fire starts be rest assured that it will consume everybody. This is what Buhari has brought upon us. He was the one who set the stage with his 97% and 5% speech. Before now, NNAMDI KANU was unknown to many Igbo's but now he has been made popular because of Buhari disregard for the rule of law. It shall never be well with Buhari.
Are you saying Buhari owns the infamous quote, '' we hate them, them dey born throw away almajari''
By the way, is the so called 95 per cent and 5 per cent speech a lie? You expect to get well treatment from someone you had rejected with passion. That Kanu is still alive today confirms the magnanimity of Buhari. But very soon... The idiot and his co travellers will get their due.
I wonder how well it is with your father.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:58am On Aug 06, 2017
Amarabae:
Another weeping and gnashing of teeth.
The evil quota system you people enjoyed is coming to an End.
Get ready for wretched Groundnut economy.
I think groundnut is more of economic value than palm oil.

You oaf, get your igbo accent off here to where you cheat on your husband with that young boy. Repent!

Can I tell you something? Your husband family know your character and can never love you.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by MrMaestro: 11:59am On Aug 06, 2017
ColonelDrake:
Hausa and Yeebolla should not bring Yoruba into this at all. They should leave us out of their miseries, hatred and frustrations rather than trying to whip up sentiment from Yoruba.

Again, what was Lamidi cownu's job before he was deported to naija?
This. Instead of focusing on developing and competing with other countries in the world, hate speeches and quite notices is what has consumed you both. I urge all Yoruba people to stay out of this and put all of their efforts into the Oduduwa project. I really don't trust the hausa OR the igbo as rational diplomatic partners in ANY country, let alone Nigeria. We must leave this mess before we find ourselves in the middle of a massacre.

1 Like

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by MasterKim: 11:59am On Aug 06, 2017
ColonelDrake:

I no fit ask u were in d West u come from sef, coz all u sabi West pass me sef, una don sell gala enta every junction for West, no were u no sabi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph / There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. / Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.