Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation (42135 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North / Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Misterdhee1(m): 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ngozi123:

Context is key here. He was encouraging Igbos to defend themselves when the Nigerian soldiers were going on a rampage from village to village, causing mischief and stealing Biafra memorabilia from innocent villagers. This is not advocating genocide.
I bet to disgaree. The keywords are "zoo", "pedophile", baboon Hausa Fulani, Yorrober bastard and kill..He was encouraging hardcore Biafrans to kill anyone who ask after Radio Biafra. That's straightforward enough. There's no need trying to give his nonsense a sweeter meaning.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by RicoBee(m): 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
My brothers, we must condemn this!
This went too far.

may what happened in the movies 'Hotel Rwanda' and 'Sometimes in April' not repeat itself in Nigeria. 1994 Rwandan genocide should be a lesson to all.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by stanluiz(m): 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
gberra:
Bae, ya body too dey hot, calm down & let's talk business.
Now that it has been established Igbos are quitting the North & everywhere around it, I'd love to buy your hubby's house. Hope it was built to taste, decently maintained, good atmosphere ventilation, neat, tidy, & unsmelly.
Kindly send me the details with documents attached. I would want to finalise the purchase before October 1.
poor and lazy afonja how much do you have. go and continue your skull mining business in oshogbo
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Shaytun: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
First I want to appeal to Almighty Allah to help me in this song not to deviate, these useless children of thieves and unemployed. Igbos in Nigeria have no sun.

Chorus:

Igbos (Inyamirin) are ungrateful people and fools
Igbos are a curse to Nigeria, whose existence and birth as a people in Nigeria is useless, that abortion is greater than the birth of the bastards.

Let’s drag and drag and see who will sleep in the sun,
Igbo land, in the beginning, has no name, they were helped to get name and identity. And that’s the beginning of their trouble.

Chorus:

Igbos (Inyamirin) are ungrateful people and fools
Igbos are a curse to Nigeria, whose existence and birth as a people in Nigeria is useless, that abortion is greater than the birth of the bastards.

Please let’s ask, who is an Igbo, it’s Igbo that suffered and said he needs water and that’s how we started calling them Inyamuri.

Chorus:

Igbos who are doing rubbish work, they tried us in the past but couldn’t succeed. Your leader who led the rebellion told you to repent and don’t venture into fruitless war.

Chorus:

A child doesn’t know fire until he marches on it and realizes, you will not be able to quench this fire you ignited. Stupid and shameless boy if you fit we are waiting. Let the country be divided and let’s see who will cry.

Chorus:

We knew they have nothing since their origin, it was with the money of the north, that oil was explored and found. We are farming and grazing with our cattle and knew they have nothing.

Chorus:

We northerners farm beans and they have nothing, we farm rice and they have nothing, they neither farm potatoes nor cocoa yam. They don’t have wheat, pepper, no grains and nothing. No onions and groundnuts, we eat surplus and gave southerners food. Let the country be divided, let the country be divided, we northerners are saying let the country split.

You said you don’t want us, we too we don’t want you anymore. This is our land and not someone father’s land, brothers and sisters. We have all it takes.
Igbos are the ones that ruined this country, we all know that they are the ones disguising as Fulani killing people and committing armed robbery, they are the ones blocking roads and also disguising as Boko Haram killing people without shame.

They are the ones destroying our youths and children with drugs, let the country be divided because Igbos have no any day.

They did not support our President but rigged him out. Only Yorubas supported and collaborated with us. Hausa and Fulani too collaborated but Igbos refused and we don’t want them anymore.

They inherited nothing but useless things from their origin, they did so many atrocities in the past. They killed Sardauna, Sir Ahmadu Bello our hero, they did same with Sir Abubakar Tafawa-Balewa.

Chorus

http://saharareporters.com/2017/08/05/audio-and-transcript-anti-igbo-song-hausa-language-now-circulation

Take this message with a pinch of salt.

Learn From Rwandas mistake.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by gidjah(m): 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
Uglyojuku:
grin
better not be
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Shut ya trap! Zip it!! Yoruba is the number 1 stunner in this Nigeria. Next time you say Yoruba opinion is useless you will taste pepper. Without Yoruba nothing moves in Nigeria. We have capacity to bring Nigeria to a halt. You better recognize.
COME N SHUT UP. YOUR THREAD WAS INTENDED TO KEEP THE HATRED BURNING BETWEEN IGBOS AND HAUSAS. U DID A GOOD JOB. BUT DONT WORRY. U TINK U R WISE .. ONE DAY U YORUBAS WILL BE THE HAUNTED.. MARK MY WORDS.

1 Like

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by P0intBlank(m): 1:24am On Aug 07, 2017
Lyoncrescent:
I just have simple questions. Prior to the 1966 coup that led to the death of Sarduana and Tafa Balewa, Was there ever any incident of Northern Agression against igbos or yorubas or any other tribe recorded in History ?

Is it true or is it a lie that there is a video online where Nzeogwu talks proudly about how he killed Sarduana?

Even Sarduana had issues with igbos which was againist the so called national conscience independence fighters of nigeria had.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihrJB7Lmx9I

Is it a bloody lie that songs existed on how the igbos were taunting northerners after the coup and pictures even existed ?

Why didnt Ironsi kill the coup plotters?

Akintola(Premier of western region) Died in the coup. Fajuyi(first military governor of the former Western Region, Nigeria) died in the counter coup.

All in All, The no Victor no Vanquished speech was not what we needed. Wounds of the first 1966 coup havent healed. Northerners are still bitter. We need a truth and reconciliation panel like the oputa panel kind of thing before we can even talk of secession or restructuring.

I support the biafran movement for one simple reason;for the next 100 years, none of the 19 northern states will ever vote an igbo man or woman as president however we need to discuss the war and its causes and the way forward . I dont think igbos and northerners ever had issues in recorded history prior to the killing of Tafa Balewa and Sarduana by igbo led officers and ironsi didnt take decisive action

@bolded There was - Kano riot of 1953
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Brugo(m): 6:22am On Aug 07, 2017
Ngozi123:

All I see is him doing is basically advocating for an Igbo vigilante group which Igbo people can use to defend themselves against impending danger. This very thread should be proof enough that that's what we need.

You see? You didn't even watch the videos before replying me. Those videos are longer than the time it took you to quote me.

Besides, I corrected my typographical errors almost immediately but in your haste to retort, you quoted me with a preconceived reply.

I know it is futile to reason with the likes of you. However, the videos are enough to show the world that kanu said a lot worse than the lyrics of this song.

Igbos have no right to condemn this song. It is simply the fruit of their misguided labour. If you sow hate and insult, you cannot reap any better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Drogbs: 6:27am On Aug 07, 2017
Brugo:

You see? You didn't even watch the videos before replying me. Those videos are longer than the time it took you to quote me.

Besides, I corrected my typographical errors almost immediately but in your haste to retort, you quoted me with a preconceived reply.

I know it is futile to reason with the likes of you. However, the videos are enough to show the world that kanu said a lot worse than the lyrics of this song.

Igbos have no right to condemn this song. It is simply the fruit of their misguided labour. If you sow hate and insult, you cannot reap any better.

Every ethnic group is just as guilty when it comes to hate speeches and your tribe(I would presume you are yoruba) isn't exempted, Kanu is just a reaction to an action....so don't sit there and pretend its only Nnamdi Kanu that has advocated for his people through inciteful means...Oba Akiolu, El rufai, even Buhari and other popular figures said worse.

1 Like

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Brugo(m): 6:34am On Aug 07, 2017
Drogbs:

Every ethnic group is just as guilty when it comes to hate speeches and your tribe(I would presume you are yoruba) isn't exempted, Kanu is just a reaction to an action....so don't sit there and pretend its only Nnamdi Kanu that has advocated for his people through inciteful means...Oba Akiolu, El rufai, even Buhari and other popular figures said worse.

Kanu called on you and his other kinsmen to take up arms to kill other tribes. He even went to America to beg for money to buy weapons and you are comparing that to what exactly?
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Drogbs: 6:39am On Aug 07, 2017
Brugo:

Kanu called on you and his other kinsmen to take up arms to kill other tribes. He even went to America to beg for money to buy weapons and you are comparing that to what exactly?
To kill other tribes?? Wow maybe I watched a different video cause he clearly solicited for help to secure arms for the defence of his members...and the Igbos in the USA didn't even subscribe to the idea of an armed struggle as they were survivors of the Nigerian civil war...
as a matter of fact I'll post the full video in another post and tag you!! stop the lies when the facts are easily accessible
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Brugo(m): 6:40am On Aug 07, 2017
Drogbs:

Besides, you people said you would leave the country to form yours by any means possible. Now, your host community in the north is fed up with your insults and has told you to vacate their zoo yet you're holding on.

By now we should have seen a mass exodus of "jews" but all you do is complain that they are chasing you out.

You cannot eat your cake and have it. You cannot insult your hosts and hope to thrive on their soil.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Brugo(m): 6:44am On Aug 07, 2017
Drogbs:

To kill other tribes?? Wow maybe I watched a different video cause he clearly solicited for help to secure arms for the defence of his members, as a matter of fact I'll post the full video in another post and tag you!! stop the lies when the facts arw easily accessible

You are the one lying. Go and watch the videos I shared on these thread. Besides a simply Google search will do.

Perhaps you will also claim ignorance about the instruction he gave to you people to stone Pastor Kumuyi if he steps into Biafra land to hold his crusade?

My friend, the Internet is replete with audio and videos of Kanu's hate speeches. You can deny all you want. The videos are there and will be there for generations.

You igbos are not the only ones who listened to those hate messages from radio biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Drogbs: 6:50am On Aug 07, 2017
Brugo:

Besides, you people said you would leave the country to form yours by any means possible. Now, your host community in the north is fed up with your insults and has told you to vacate their zoo yet you're holding on.

By now we should have seen a mass exodus of "jews" but all you do is complain that they are chasing you out.

You cannot eat your cake and have it. You cannot insult your hosts and hope to thrive on their soil.
If you go through my post archives on this forum, you would surely note that I'm a staunch advocate for Igbos returning back to the East, unfortunately a lot of naive Igbos have taken this one Nigeria rubbish to the most disconcerting level of commitment, and might unfortunately pay the price for it...likewise the ripple effect of asking Igbos to leave the North or any part of Nigeria would mean a referendum for secession will have to be instituted so give such decree a better framework...cause its not only Igbos that are in other parts of Nigeria, yorubas and Hausas are also in many parts of Nigeria, in port Harcourt alone which is my base away from home, lots of yorubas are enmeshed in all forms of parastatals; including menial and civil service jobs, Northerners included...there are a lot more Northern civil servants and military personnels in various parts of the South than probably the indigenes themselves, so if we all to return to our regions then fine...but Nigeria will have to give the leverage for such through referendum, so the annoying Igbos can have no excuse not to pack up and form their Biafra.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Drogbs: 6:57am On Aug 07, 2017
Brugo:

You are the one lying. Go and watch the videos I shared on these thread. Besides a simply Google search will do.

Perhaps you will also claim ignorance about the instruction he gave to you people to stone Pastor Kumuyi if he steps into Biafra land to hold his crusade?

My friend, the Internet is replete with audio and videos of Kanu's hate speeches. You can deny all you want. The videos are there and will be there for generations.

You igbos are not the only ones who listened to those hate messages from radio biafra.

I challenge you to post those videos where Kanu threatened through solicitation of arms in the USA to kill other tribes..lets start from there, except there is another video I didn't see...and the whole talk about stoning Kumuyi was just sentimental trash talk cause Kumuyi held his crusade and nothing happened, people graced his crusade...Igbos are not that fanatical to incite violence against a man of God, we are not bloodthirsty Northerners that behead people for the sole reason of evangelizing...deep down you know this, Kanu might have made some pretty inciteful statements in the course of the struggle, but none were backed with action, I'm yet to see till date any reports of Ipob members killing, looting, or burning properties of Hausas or yorubas in any part of the East, let alone making genocidal songs.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Brugo(m): 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
Drogbs:

I challenge you to post those videos where Kanu threatened through solicitation of arms in the USA to kill other tribes..lets start from there, except there is another video I didn't see...and the whole talk about stoning Kumuyi was just sentimental trash talk cause Kumuyi held his crusade and nothing happened, people graced his crusade...Igbos are not that fanatical to incite violence against a man of God, we are not bloodthirsty Northerners that behead people for the sole reason of evangelizing...deep down you know this, Kanu might have made some pretty inciteful statements in the course of the struggle, but none were backed with action, I'm yet to see till date any reports of Ipob members killing, looting, or burning properties of Hausas or yorubas in any part of the East, let alone making genocidal songs.

Your challenge is redundant because I have already posted 2 videos to the effect. Why dont you scroll up my posts and see for yourself Nnamdi calling you igbos to arms. You just want to ignore the truth. You can as well google the exact words you wrote and see the YouTube videos that would crop up.

It is quite amusing that you would say that "Kanu might have made some pretty inciteful statements". It is not uncertain. It is clear and evidenced by available videos (2 of which I have already posted) that Kanu made hateful statements and incited his people.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by DerideGull(m): 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
If the Ndigbo are not joined in this unholy union called Nigeria, there is not single ethnic group that can engage in spiral of arms with Ndigbo. If war is what it will take to actualize Republic of Igbo land or Biafra, I wittingly say so be it. Must Biafra come to pass? Of course, it must come to pass and see the end of useless Nigeria.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by DerideGull(m): 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by DerideGull(m): 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
Brugo:

Your challenge is redundant because I have already posted 2 videos to the effect. Why dont you scroll up my posts and see for yourself Nnamdi calling you igbos to arms. You just want to ignore the truth. You can as well google the exact words you wrote and see the YouTube videos that would crop up.

It is quite amusing that you would say that "Kanu might have made some pretty inciteful statements". It is not uncertain. It is clear and evidenced by available videos (2 of which I have already posted) that Kanu made hateful statements and incited his people.

If it takes another civil war to finish off this idiotic Nigeria, Ndigbo are not pregnant women. Nobody holds exclusive monopoly to violence. I beg for the October 1, 2017 to come as quick as possible.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Brugo(m): 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
DerideGull:

If it takes another civil war to finish off this idiotic Nigeria, Ndigbo are not pregnant women. Nobody holds exclusive monopoly to violence. I beg for the October 1, 2017 to come as quick as possible.

The last time igbos went to war they experienced defeat spanning over 50 years.

Don't start what you cannot finish. Ojukwu learned the hard way.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Ngozi123(f): 1:23am On Aug 08, 2017
Brugo:

I'd already watched the second video so I wasn't going to watch it again. I also vaguely remember watching the first one before and from my recollection, nothing pointed to Kanu claiming that IPOB members should go out and kill defenceless civilians unprovoked. This cannot be compared to this anti-Igbo song that's inciting genocide.

1 Like

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by BabaRamota1980: 3:32am On Aug 08, 2017
Ngozi123:

I'd already watched the second video so I wasn't going to watch it again. I also vaguely remember watching the first one before and from m recollection, nothing pointed to Kanu claiming that IPOB members should go out and kill defenceless civilians unprovoked. This cannot be compared to this anti-Igbo song that's inciting genocide.

Your expectation that when you assault others your opponent must respond with like assault is warped and infantile in logic.

Civil unrest does not conform to the regulations of civility.

When you assault you might get zero response, you might get a similar response or you might get a death sentence.....this is the nature of civil unrest and war of propaganda and assault.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Photos Of Ayo Fayose At Makinde’s Inauguration / MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun / LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.