Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation (42085 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North / Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by nedu666: 11:19am On Aug 06, 2017
jojothegreat:

You talk very sense less......if all the igbos in the north decide to relocate back to the east where dem go stay?
For village? Or the already crowded onitsha?
Do you think its easy?
Do you know the number of properties worth millions they have in the north?
Are you saying they should abandon everything they worked for, their sweats?
If they come back to the east how much will you contribute for their well being?
How many job dey won provide for all of them?
Even if u don't ave sense at least act like u get sense... Do u think its easy to start all over from the scratch...
I was born and brought up in north.... Ave barely been to the east.. All my investments is down here in the north... Do you expect me to just wake up one morning and start relocating to the east i have nothing there?
Think
so u did not for a day visit the east. if that the case blame ur parents. ask ur selves hve u seen a northerner that does not visit home every now and then yet u an igbo man refuse to visit home. what a shame. ask ur selve hausas leaving in lagos, onitsha, ibadan do u see them investing their entire life savings there. do u see them building mansions. yet u an igbo man is buiilding and investing. in the north. later u say aboki has no sense whereas it is u igbo that has no sense. as for igbos returing home and who will house them let me ask u when they returned b4 d war who housed them. those that fled bokoharam in borno and yobe who is housing them.

1 Like

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Amarabae(f): 11:19am On Aug 06, 2017
Lols. Song of Frustration. The evil quota system that favours them is about to Crumble. God has risen In Judgement over the evils of Pharaoh over his people.

6 Likes

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:20am On Aug 06, 2017
grin grin
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by gawu1: 11:20am On Aug 06, 2017
Okeikpu:
KANU really dealt wt them grin
How?
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by hammer6: 11:22am On Aug 06, 2017
IPOB are not like those dumb Igbos that u sell a propaganda to and then sit back to enjoy it play out.

We see both in the spirit and the physical.

Since Buhari took office, we hold Yorubas responsible for every Igbo life lost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS92_6LlXuo
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 06, 2017
nedu666:
condemn what. igbos are d reason for the riots in d north because if they were not there in d first place, the north will hve no incentive to riot except to kill their people. igbos up north are stupid, idiotic, a disgrace to igbo race for failing to use their sense and deserves to b killed. they made a conscious decision to move north despite the genocide of 66 and riots and must suffer the consequences. dont pity people who dont value their lives. rubbish
Are u telling me that there're no hausas in the South? don't blame the igbos in the north! we are all looking for greener pastures. though i still doubt the authenticity of the song. it's disheartening.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 06, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Eya pain pig well well. grin
I am allergic to dirty alfas
dlondonbadboy:

You that have been listening to your elders how has it affected you? The majority of ndiigbo that have been listening to their elders what do they have to show for it? The zoo is coming to an end....and I'm very glad it's in my life time.

Probably you choose to be useless grin
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by jojothegreat(m): 11:22am On Aug 06, 2017
Warship:

So, are you saying we should forget about Biafra because of your investment.?

You must be a clown if you think so

I will let the insult slide tho..
I didnt say u should call off biafra because of me or my investments... but the way people in the east keep yelling relocate relocate as if na sand we go go eat there.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:22am On Aug 06, 2017
Amarabae:
Lols. Song of Frustration.
The evil quota system that favours them is about to Crumble.
God has risen In Judgement over the evils of Pharaoh over his people.
what are you still doing in Abuja? Get lost before October 1st. They're seeing your bleached and rumpled face here.

1 Like

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by gawu1: 11:23am On Aug 06, 2017
typical chestbeating. Ojuku would have advised you to mind your words.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Buharimustgo: 11:23am On Aug 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
My brothers, we must condemn this!
This went too far.

There is no need condemning it ,We will all set Nigeria ablaze,I am coming back soon to join forces
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Sampalo: 11:23am On Aug 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
AUDIO AND TRANSCRIPT: Anti-Igbo Song in Hausa Language Now In Circulation
First I want to appeal to Almighty Allah to help me in this song not to deviate, these useless children of thieves and unemployed. Igbos in Nigeria have no sun. Chorus: Igbos (Inyamirin) are ungrateful people and fools Igbos are a curse to Nigeria, whose existence and birth as a people in Nigeria is useless, that abortion is greater than the birth of the bastards.

You Will Never destroy the Unity of this great nation, no matter how hard you try. Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa .......... have lived together, helped each other and grew up together has siblings.
Nigeria will survive, Africa will survive, my people will survive. I Love every single naija has my own.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by hammer6: 11:24am On Aug 06, 2017
Yorubas have been calling for genocide against the Igbos for a very long time.

We all know they are very Ritualistic maybe Igbo blood is like a holy grail for the Yorubas.

http://africansuntimes.com/2015/04/nigerian-yoruba-cardiologist-in-dallas-usa-calls-for-slaughter-of-the-igbo-in-nigeria/

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by gawu1: 11:24am On Aug 06, 2017
LeFreakSoChic:
SMH. These blood thirsty demons are at it again. I agree that Igbos are foul-mouthed but this is devilish!
Now the illiterates have been brought into it, the safety of the Igbos cannot be guaranteed after October 1. They really need to vacate those states. They really need to ! Yorubas say "Emi lo ju". Investments can be taken over but life cannot be replaced.
Even if they take over, it won't make their region move forward still. Fecking idiots.
When you throw stone into a market you don't know who the stone may hit.
Kanu has been saying things more danmed than these, especially since he was let loosed out of Kuje prison.
So, it's time to balance up the terror, as nobody hold monopoly to violence.
The message is clear; I have never seen one who likes his Hater.
Igbos claims all northerners hate them and so they hate northerners. So also, as they hate us, we hate them too. Let them leave our land. Period!
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:25am On Aug 06, 2017
jojothegreat:

I will let the insult slide tho..
I didnt say u should call off biafra because of me or my investments... but the way people in the east keep yelling relocate relocate as if na sand we go go eat there.
lol

War does not benefit anyone.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Amarabae(f): 11:25am On Aug 06, 2017
Okeikpu:
KANU really dealt wt them grin
Lolz.
They are sweating.
Releasing songs of frustration.
How they cultivate Rice, Beans, Wheat etc.
They have that yet there are IDP Camps everywhere in their land.
Do we have IDP in Igbo land?
If we want imported food, we import from Cameroun via Cargo Airplane.

1 Like

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Benteazaa(m): 11:25am On Aug 06, 2017
Why did i end up as a Nigerian
its really hard and fustrating being in this country

1 Like

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Omoluabi16(m): 11:26am On Aug 06, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

I am so pissed that my ethnic group is at the centre of all these. Madness and hate speeches are becoming mainstream from the IPOB and Arewa guys who ironically are nobody of note in their regions. Don't you think that Osibanjo should draw a redline and then start arresting anybody who fans the embers of war anymore?
then osinbanjo should build a cell ready to house ten millions eeeediots. 75% of nairalanders/internet warriors will rot in prison. it is beyond PYO. I am thinking its too late, every Nigerian with 10mb makes hate speech nowadays. self supremacy, lack of tolerance is our problem. 3m lives lost, and we are still towing the same line like stubborn goats. bro, osinbanjo is helpless here. He isn't even the president. Our president is one divisive person, and is currently touring the Uk.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by nedu666: 11:27am On Aug 06, 2017
omenka:
I might be a "Yoruba Muslim", hell I have a functional brain, unlike certain pigs and idiots. smiley

That nonsense was sponsored by ipob. wink
le fool who cares of ur demented brain. nobody can blackmail the igbo nation using the idiocy of their brothers up north. any igbo man in the north is a fool and an idiot that deserves to b killed. as for u fool visit benue and free agatu.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by obiezed: 11:27am On Aug 06, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Easy with the chest beating. If you said old time Yorubas, I'd agree with you but if you meant this current generation of Yoruba, I beg to differ becuase majority are weaklings, sissies, cowards and aboki ass lickeeers (yoruba muslims)
Please stop baiting others,I can tell for a fact that Yoruba are none of these things,they might choose to play the fence,but they are not cowards, stoking a hornet's nest never ends well,a word is enough for the wise,either way innocents will be caught up in collateral damage,a well meaning person should avoid such.yagazie.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by jojothegreat(m): 11:27am On Aug 06, 2017
nedu666:
so u did not for a day visit the east. if that the case blame ur parents. ask ur selves hve u seen a northerner that does not visit home every now and then yet u an igbo man refuse to visit home. what a shame. ask ur selve hausas leaving in lagos, onitsha, ibadan do u see them investing their entire life savings there. do u see them building mansions. yet u an igbo man is buiilding and investing. in the north. later u say aboki has no sense whereas it is u igbo that has no sense. as for igbos returing home and who will house them let me ask u when they returned b4 d war who housed them. those that fled bokoharam in borno and yobe who is housing them.

You can say all you like tho.... But i'm sure u won't be in much a hurry to relocate to the east leaving your properties without no proper referendum if u were in our shoes... for the records i didnt say ive never been to the east... I travel home every once in a while.

1 Like

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by deflover(m): 11:28am On Aug 06, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Hey
May God forbid Biafra flag in the Midwest.
I vehemently rebuke it, pls.
Worse come to worse, if Nigerdelta say they no want Midwest, then Midwest will remain Midwest.

guy I am kool with Niger Delta republic too....just won't allow that Yoruba scumbag claim my land as Yoruba land

Midwest will never be Yoruba land
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Akshow: 11:28am On Aug 06, 2017
Not supporting the song but this is what you get when u go about on hate campaign. I hope those complaining now complained when kanu was campaigning and drumming the drum of his hatred for yorubas and hausas
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by dlondonbadboy: 11:28am On Aug 06, 2017
PUSH1:

Probably you choose to be useless grin

Haha. You are condemned already!
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by lyricalz: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Shut ya trap! Zip it!! Yoruba is the number 1 stunner in this Nigeria. Next time you say Yoruba opinion is useless you will taste pepper. Without Yoruba nothing moves in Nigeria. We have capacity to bring Nigeria to a halt. You better recognize.

but truth be told, you know the northerners are not scared of Yorubas, infact its just a fling with one hand for them, the only people they are afraid of is the igbos and Niger Delta people. The northerners know Yorubas can never ever try them, not to talk of challenging them. They are just giving obasanjo respect, after obasanjo demise u will see what yorubas will go through in the hands of the fulanis.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2017
ColonelDrake:

I am allergic to dirty alfas
Pork is an allegene to human. Lolz.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2017
Amarabae:
Lolz.
They are sweating.
Releasing songs of frustration.
How they cultivate Rice, Beans, Wheat etc.
They have that yet there are IDP Camps everywhere in their land.
Do we have IDP in Igbo land?
If we want importated food, we import from Cameroun via Cargo Airplane.
if you're not an illiterate, you'd know IDP is always as a result of war. You kid, have you taken your time to check the gory pictures of igbo people during the war? Do you know why your people are called inyamiri ? The east is the best place on earth, why do we still have IDP camp in aba ?

Stay awake and wait for October 1st. If you're brave enough, stay in Abuja on that day.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Sampalo: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2017
Stop this Cyber war. Stop hating we have married each other, lived with each other and achieved greatness with each other. One Nigeria. The land of unique and smart people. Together ......
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Amarabae(f): 11:30am On Aug 06, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
what are you still doing in Abuja? Get lost before October 1st. They're seeing your bleached and rumpled face here.
really? I will be waiting for them.
Cry me a River.
Quota System and your frauds are coming to an End.
Abuja? Sorry My hubby house here in Abuja belong to him with his documents..

We have another one, newly built in Anambra where I am married to.
Money is Not our problem, We can build it 5 more before December if we want.
We are IGBOS!
Proud and Brave.
Your threat hold no water.
So Get ready. The wickedness of Babylon is coming to an End.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me / "Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy / Boma Goodhead Challenges Armed DSS Officer: 'I Dare You To Shoot This Bullet'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.