Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation (42196 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North / Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by BabaRamota1980: 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by tifany89(m): 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
caesaraba:

They weren't sitting ducks last time out either. I pray all of you get this war whose drum you have been beating for quite a while on the Internet. We told y'all so. You should pray for it to be a full scale war really else it will be just a case of a a few innocent families resident in the north been used as scapegoats and the police/army stepping in to quell it before it escalates. I do hope Kanu is also preparing hardware. It'll be interesting to watch. Y'all started with the hate speeches and now both of you are singing the same song. Hate to say we told y'all so. Sadly, it is now impossible to have a civil conversation online with anyone who's ibo on this topic without with them hauling insults and threats at the very first reply.
Why will u not get insults when you aren't rational in your thoughts. Your analysis are one sided and u expect Ipob to clip for you? When you start seeing issues and commenting objectively then just may be nobody will insult u . See all the atrocities going on Nigeria and because certain persons are speaking up it becomes an offence. How many herds men have been arrested? Are you aware boko harm commanders were swapped and given large sums of money ? What about the DSS recruitment that had mainly northerners, did u speak out? Oh I forgot, u r benefitting from the rot in the system. Dude just ray poo doesn't hit the ceiling coz I don't know how anybody will be spared

1 Like

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Brugo(m): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ngozi123:

Please provide evidence that shows that Nnamdi Kanu has made worse comments than this. Him calling Nigeria a zoo is not the same as supporting genocide.
So you mean you have never heard him make blatant threats to kill other tribes? Incredible. Keep sympathising with a warmonger and terrorist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l26z6QFZAOw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI95DOvNb8Y
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Ngozi123(f): 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
Brugo:

So you mean you have never heard him.make blatant threats to kill other tribes? Thata is so incredible. Keep sympathising with a warmonger and terrorist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l26z6QFZAOw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI95DOvNb8Y

All I see is him doing is basically advocating for an Igbo vigilante group which Igbo people can use to defend themselves against impending danger. This very thread should be proof enough that that's what we need.

2 Likes

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by BabaRamota1980: 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
That recording was a professional work, thats studio quality recording. There is a bigger force behind this than just Arewa Youths. Arewa Youths is put up to counterforce Kanu, but a political machinery is behind the scene and they are thr ones setting agenda and strategy for the mouthpiece they call Arewa Youths. Thats why Shettima is bold to say he is not hiding if police is looking for him....cause the people that will give the order of arrest are the same ones IGP Idris go to ask permission to make arrests.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by gberra: 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ngozi123:

Babylon shall fall IJN.
Lol!, Hypocrite.. You're no different from Igbos. You're All Igbos..Period!
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Nne5: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
lionjungle3000:
To other tribes minus Yoruba(your opinion is useless anyways); help me analyze this, they said Igbo is all these, all that, we are destroying the country; mind you we have never ruled this country since 1960, let's keep going, they say we give the country bad name, bla bla bla, I agree but we have been telling them since, yes we are bad that's why we want to leave you alone so that we will no longer be destroying your Ideal Nigeria for you, but the same people don't want us to go....LOL! Other tribes, make una see me see trouble oh with these people!
lol grin
ee tire me
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by poshestmina(f): 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
I'm afraid ! We the Niger deltans will have to go with the igbos .

So much hate from this blood thirsty cursed illiterates.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by BabaRamota1980: 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ngozi123:

All I see is him doing is basically advocating for an Igbo vigilante group which Igbo people can use to defend themselves against impending danger. This very thread should be proof enough that that's what we need.

This issue is not ambigous at all. Oct1st is nothing but a deportation order. When Ibos were deported from Lagos your leaders hired lawyers and took the matter to court, although they lost the case, but they exercised constitutional right nonetheless. What legal actions have your leaders taken on the Kaduna Declaration?
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by tifany89(m): 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Legitimate question. Ibo is so freakishly unstable and too cunny that its hard to rule out
You are prolly the unstable one and this is one of the major reason most people are wary of you Yorubas as traitors, snitches, backstabbers and betrayals, even the Hausas you love slaving for sees u as such. Just take a look at your comment when you opened this thread and this particular comment of yours, do u in anyway portray any semblance of stability? I want you to judge yourself by yourself. So Igbos will circulate a hate message of this magnitude and it was shared in Hausa, how about those northern posters on Facebook like d police man ,i guess that was also impersonation. At times I wonder at the below average reasoning and intelligence of posters like you here on this forum. You can look and pass if you don't have the mental capacity to common on discuss, it's not a must you comment
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by BabaRamota1980: 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
poshestmina:

Poshest, where in Delta?
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Ifeanyi4491(m): 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Poshest, where in Delta?
Op do you have the audio file
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by BabaRamota1980: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
tifany89:

You are prolly the unstable one and this is art of the major reason most people are wary of you Yorubas as traitors, snitches, backstabbers and betrayals. Just take a look at your comment when you opened this thread and this particular comment of yours, do u in anyway portray any semblance of stability? I want you to judge yourself by yourself. So Igbos will circulate a hate message of this magnitude and it was shared in Hausa, how about those northern posters on Facebook like d police man ,i guess that was also impersonation. At times I wonder at the below average reasoning and intelligence of posters like you here on this forum. You can look and pass if you don't have the mental capacity to common on discuss, it's not a must you comment

You are wary of Yoruba in mouth. Your leg is not wary of Yorubaland. Your multitudes are all over every nook and crany of. Yorubaland.

It attests to your instability and freakish nature that you are always attracted to those areas that are detrimental to you. Yorubas are wary but you escape East everyday to go live there, you and your elders. Hausa is backward and murderers but you cant help but live with them....and even when they sack you refuse to go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by tifany89(m): 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
nedu666:
bros let call a spade a spade. igbos are d reason for the riots if they are not there in d first place there will b no ultimatum, riots, music etc. if they learnt notin from 66 then perharps they need a reminder to reset their brain. he who fails to learn from history will bcome history
dude plz take it easy with your ranting, I don't know what you are blabbing about. Some people there are not there out of their own volition. So let's say you are working for a firm and they post u to the kano nko, will you just resign like that. People are doing legitimate business there Plz let's be rational
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by gberra: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
mamachizzy:
u really think if a civil war brks out it will choose which tribe or region gets to suffer? seriously tribalism has damaged this country and we are so blinded by hate to even see it.
We've been through a war before & we all know the scores. Madam, In Nigeria we can easily differentiate one another in a tribal war.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by BabaRamota1980: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
Op do you have the audio file

I don post am twice

Go to the page and scroll down a bit till you see the Niger Bridge. Thats the audio file
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Toks2008(m): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
I will humbly advice the Igbo's to leave the north. Their lives are far much more important than their investments in the north.

They want Biafra...now is the time to agitate more And if anyone must be blamed,it should be KANU.

1 Like

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by tifany89(m): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
ColonelDrake:
Hausa and Yeebolla should not bring Yoruba into this at all. They should leave us out of their miseries, hatred and frustrations rather than trying to whip up sentiment from Yoruba.

Again, what was Lamidi cownu's job before he was deported to naija?
You see not a bright person. They shouldn't bring you into it but you are bringing yourself into it by mentioning Kanu in an unrelated thread. You are taunting them and you are saying they shouldn't bring you into it. Illiteacy is really a disease .will you die if you had read and waka pass without commenting and removing very doubt about your innate stupidity?
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by ModsWillKillNL: 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
ColonelDrake:

I am tired of gullible Yoruba disgracing everyone and making us look like unity beggars. Commenters on radio programmeds, news paper, etc are Yoruba names making a case for one Nigeria even when we are the greatest victim of this hausa fulani rape. Heck, we don't even control our port and these mofos still ain't seeing it.

Stop sounding like a loooonatic!

Did Yorubas lose 3m souls between 1967 and 1970?

Where were you when Britain annexed Lagos and eventually the rest of Yorubaland thereby subjecting our ports to Nigeria?

Did we build the port?

Nevertheless, isn't the NPA chairman Yoruba?
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by poshestmina(f): 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Poshest, where in Delta?

All Niger Delta states
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Iykopee(m): 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
No time for rubbish. just first day of October, we shall see if a Hausa man got two heads
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by bayulll011(m): 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ngozi123:

Please provide evidence that shows that Nnamdi Kanu has made worse comments than this. Him calling Nigeria a zoo is not the same as supporting genocide.

Nne av u listen to Radio Biafra before? answer d questions
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
experimentist:
They killed Sir Ahmadu Bello and Tafawa Balewa.. Wicked heart people.
Igbos started ethnicisation of polities in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by MetaPhysical: 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

Well, I don't know what to say. There is a story of how a stream flows over rocks and in the course the rocks get dislodged after a while. The rocks that the current carry with them have sharp edges. As they roll in the water they bounce against the bed of the stream, they also brush against each other and the force of the contact and friction help chip away their roughness gradually. Over hundreds of miles and time past, they are reshaped from angular jagged sharp objects to round smooth treasures. This story shows the miraculous transformation of the rock from a coarse and unrefined object that no one wants, to a smooth, round and pleasing treasure that no one can ignore.

The coarseness and unrefinement of Ibo is legendary, but their refusal to transform and become a treasure is the greatest obstacle to their progress and why everyone turn them away with disgust.

I pray that God Almighty intervene in your fate and bring you out of this calamity.

1 Like

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by AlomoReloaded: 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Just learn to be civil wherever you go, simple!
it's not compulsory to type something when your brain is bereft of something meaningful to type!!!!
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by crafteck(m): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
Its all politics
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by 40kobo77: 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
poshestmina:

Shut up.

Stick to the "Rich Aso Cry Soap Opera" and never in your life ever say the Niger Delta will join the East.

Are you crazy?

2 Likes

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by poshestmina(f): 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
[quote author=40kobo77 post=59210945]

Shut up.

Stick to the "Rich Aso Cry Soap Opera" and never in your life ever say the Niger Delta will join the East.

Are you crazy?[/quote

Lousy demon, who are you?

I am an Ijaw woman and I'd rather go with the Biafra struggle than stay and remain slaves to this blood sucking parasites.

Pain you much? Kill yourself!
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by holocron: 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
gberra:
I slightly disagree that Obasanjo betrayed Soyinka. Soyinka was arrested for his treasonable speech, saying "Biafra can never be defeated". He later journeyed to Biafra where he was arrested. Soyinka was labelled a Biafran spy. There are so many reasons Soyinka hates Obj's gut.

You disagree because you dont have the facts. Find out. Soyinka was actively working for the separation of the regions during the crises. Soyinka was victor banjo's emissary to Obasanjo while he waited at Ore for a signal of success.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by mamachizzy(f): 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
[quote author=gberra post=59209873] We've been through a war before & we all know the scores. Madam, In Nigeria we can easily differentiate one another in a tribal war.[/quot
lord help us
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by mamachizzy(f): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ngozi123:

Ignore him. He's an unrepentant anti-Igbo tribalist.
seriously if only people will keep tribe aside, and see what's right b4 them. death, poverty and hunger knows no tribe or region
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Johnny(m): 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
Sadly enough, if it starts neither Yorubas nor Ibiras or Benis or Igalas or tivs, all those laughing today, would be spared. I witnessed it in Jos in 2001; Muslim Ibiras, who carry islam on their head, were not spared by their fellow Hausa/Fulani muslims. Keep laughing and seeing it as an 'Igbo thing', you won't survive it too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Tinubu Appointment To Reconcile Aggrieved APC Members / Nigerians React To Dalung’s Absence From Buhari’s Ministerial List / Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.