Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation (42197 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North / Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980 wetin concern you for this matter?

Itesi waju Yoruba lo kan wa!

This issue no concern you.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by BabaRamota1980: 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
JohnXcel:
My question is wetin concern Yoruba in this issue now?

Too many stupid Yoruba guys on NL.

You will not find them on threads when it concerns issues with the progression of the SW, nor will you find them disproving lies against Yorubas with facts and truth.

A Yoruba guy even started this thread WTF

When the hate speeches and hate mongering started, many Yoruba's cautioned but were abused and lampooned. We have been called ''Afonja'' to no end when you try to reason with them.

What kind of pussy-ass Yoruba's do we have on this forum sef? undecided

If you are Yoruba, you shouldn't be on this thread; we should be discussing how to defend the SW and protect her borders against the impending doom that has been provoked!

When your master up there chase you out where do you refugees end up in? You say u r going East but you sneak to West. Until you no longer escape East and settle in West it concern us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by gberra: 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
QueenBeeQBQ:
Hello Nairalanders, l just have a few quotes on the subject of war to share with us today. They're all gathered from movies, but I hope they'll be able to give us pause, and make us think deep, and reflect.
Here they are:

“At the next war let all the Kaisers, presidents and generals and diplomats go into a big field and fight it out first among themselves.”
All Quiet on the Western Front (1930) – Katczinsky (Louis Wolheim)

Me: Wouldn't this be the best solution? Let those who have the fight go and dig it out, and stop dragging innocent lives into their fight.

“A brilliant man will find a way not to fight a war.”
Pearl Harbor (2001) – Admiral Yamamoto (Mako)

Me: We need that brilliant man right now.

“Every man who wages war believes God is on his side. I'll warrant God should often wonder who is on his.”
Cromwell (1970) – Oliver Cromwell (Richard Harris)

Me: Need I say more?

“It is well to dream of glorious war in a snug armchair at home, but it is a very different thing to see it first hand.”
Barry Lyndon (1975) – Narrator (Michael Hordern)

Me: This quote right here summarizes the motive driving the minds of those agitating for war.

“Only the dead have seen the end of war.”
Black Hawk Down (2001) – Screen Title

Me: The living are the ones to cope with its remnants.

“This is war, Peacock. Casualties are inevitable. You can not make an omelet without breaking some eggs, every cook will tell you that.”
Clue (1985) – Colonel Mustard (Martin Mull)

Me: In other words; those who do not know how the war started, where it started, what caused it, etc., will lose their lives.

“Imagine a whole lifetime full of hopes and dreams and ambitions being wiped out by a two-inch accident like a bullet.”
Sweet Bird of Youth (1962) – Chance Wayne (Paul Newman)

Me: We shouldn't imagine it, rather, we should not want it.

“We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams.”
We Were Soldiers (2002) – Joseph Galloway (Barry Pepper)

Me: War... What's it really good for? Absolutely nothing.

“War is young men dying and old men talking.”
Troy (2004) – Odysseus (Sean Bean)

Me: Youths(of all tribes), take note...
Ngozi123 should read this. Although, she doesn't read much but loves listening to war songs.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by MasterKim: 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
ColonelDrake:

dirty looking ritualistic alfa
U avnt proved how you're beta off Dan any alfa.
If u av any problem wit muslims or any alfa and you're brave, go to North Africa or middle east and tell dem dere or better still, go to d North here and talk instead of hiding here like a coward. Abi dem tell u say I be Muslim PRO for NL
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

When your master up there chase you out where do you refugees end up in? You say u r going East but you sneak to West. Until you no longer escape East and settle in West it concern us.
It doesn't concern us, we Yorubas know how to take care of ourselves and our land.
This is not tactful ooh!
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Desyner: 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
DocHMD:
Nice one.... So the illiterate buffoons agree that it is Biafran oil that feeds them while their children, servants and slaves come here to shout otherwise.

Brown-toothed gworo-chewing almajiris, you have so much food yet remains the posterboys for starvation, disease, famine and war in the whole of Africa.

The other parts of the world have eradicated polio decades ago yet you still battle with the disease because you are cursed by God for your numerous atrocities.

The era where you get away with killings are over, you will be smashed this time with much more greater force in retaliation. We are waiting.
The undoing of the Igbo man this time around will be his affinity to ND's oil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
MasterKim:

U avnt proved how you're beta off Dan any alfa.
If u av any problem wit muslims or any alfa and you're brave, go to North Africa or middle east and tell dem dere or better still, go to d North here and talk instead of hiding here like a coward. Abi dem tell u say I be Muslim PRO for NL

Never in your miserable life compare me with your fellow dirty looking thing with expired short trousers.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by BabaRamota1980: 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
JohnXcel:
BabaRamota1980 wetin concern you for this matter?

Itesi waju Yoruba lo kan wa!

This issue no concern you.

I no longer believe in defense for Yoruba. Ive shifted to attack. Yoruba is good for sitting and waiting to be attacked and then we put up defense. We are missing on assaults arena and gives wrong impression which leaves us vulnerable to more attacks.

I throw the first bullet, let others go into defense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
I thought this thing was just a joke when they said a song of genocide exist. This thing is no joke o.

Sahara does not joke with its brand and for them to put their name on it, yes its true.

Divide Nigeria and everyone go his way but not by plotting the murder and massacre of a people.

To all Igbos, take this shyyte serious. Takecthis gaddem threat for Oct1st serious. I believe the street has bought into it and for a song to be composed blaming Igbo for bokoharam ....there is no doubt in my mind these people are hungry for Igbo blood again. God be with us.

Igbo should focus and make Biafra happen. Thats the only insurance you have against these hatred flying at you left and right. Vacate North, vacate West and just concentrate on your survival in East.

Jeezus!
am Igbo but not an hypocrite... how many times have callers of radio Biafra insult, threaten and even said this far worse than this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Sonoyom(m): 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
The Fulani's will regret this
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by utichris: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Shut ya trap! Zip it!! Yoruba is the number 1 stunner in this Nigeria. Next time you say Yoruba opinion is useless you will taste pepper. Without Yoruba nothing moves in Nigeria. We have capacity to bring Nigeria to a halt. You better recognize.
keep quiet! back stabbers.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by sapele914(m): 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
DocHMD:

Like many ewedugerians you are not very literate or just being conveniently demented. You cowardly harboured Gowon and allowed abookis to use your land as capital to launch attacks that killed Biafran kids and women but expect Biafrans to send you a love letter and then go for the head of the sultan in sokoto. grin

Lagos was a LEGITIMATE TARGET AS it was the war capital against Biafrans and Biafrans had EVERY right to confront it. Even your brother Duro onabule recognized this.

Whether the legitimate confrontation of lagos was succesful or not is a different thing.
But does Biafrans have the right to attack the capital where the mortar bombs, signals and troops were coming from? Yes they did!

Will they do same again if you cowardly harbour enemies and donate your land for attacks against them. Of course they will!

I usually suspected that ewedugerian skulls are allergic to logic but today you have confirmed it and erased all doubt. grin
You lost the war woefully and you are opening your mouth over 3 million people were sent to an early demise?Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon that will shitsay on the board and strut around like it won something,a wise man confesses his wrong a fool defends it, to call a man a fool is not necessary an insult for his authentic life has frequently been pictured under the metaphor of a fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by blackfase(m): 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Easy with the chest beating. If you said old time Yorubas, I'd agree with you but if you meant this current generation of Yoruba, I beg to differ becuase majority are weaklings, sissies, cowards and aboki ass lickeeers (yoruba muslims)

Lol. Big shame to the present generation of our yoots, yorubas in particular...
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
blackfase:

Lol. Big shame to the present generation of our yoots, yorubas in particular...
LMAO.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by blackfase(m): 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

I no longer believe in defense for Yoruba. Ive shifted to attack. Yoruba is good for sitting and waiting to be attacked and then we put up defense. We are missing on assaults arena and gives wrong impression which leaves us vulnerable to more attacks.

You are very correct! Worse is theres even no machinery in place to always launch a swift counteroffensive. Reason why we always quickly and easily labelled cowards!

1 Like

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by stormborn28(m): 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
I don't think there is any need for all this...war is not good.....it is something u won't wish to see....dat song should not be in d public....if d country wants to divide let it be done peacefully

1 Like

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by DocHMD: 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
Desyner:
The undoing of the Igbo man this time around will be his affinity to ND's oil.

The Bight of Biafra remains oil rich, I wasn't thr Arewan who agree that the oil they are drinking is Biafran oil developed with proceeds from groundnut. Argue with the sultan not me mr Ewedugerian. grin
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by blackfase(m): 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
ColonelDrake:

LMAO.

Yorubas need to wake up. Too aloof, too laid back in everything, living up in delusion of being smart and the tribe everyone cant do without. Grand delusions!!!!
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Laredojohn(m): 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hmmm quite serious... this are signs that sooner or later NIGERIA Will still divide... igbo peeps in the north should be on red alert... the main Fighters are not the ones you see on TV they are somewhere monitoring those they want to attack.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by OmoManU: 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
Oya pronounce 'Toro' and that's all.

On a serious note, something needs to be done and done urgently. You see, all this Igbo's forming we too better than others, na only we perfect attitudes, by the time their eyes clear, they would know beta o. They should remember, no matter their numbers in another man's land, they can never outnumbered the indigents o.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
blackfase:

Yorubas need to wake up. Too aloof, too laid back in everything, living up in delusion of being smart and the tribe everyone cant do without. Grand delusions!!!!

I am tired of gullible Yoruba disgracing everyone and making us look like unity beggars. Commenters on radio programmeds, news paper, etc are Yoruba names making a case for one Nigeria even when we are the greatest victim of this hausa fulani rape. Heck, we don't even control our port and these mofos still ain't seeing it.

1 Like

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by sapele914(m): 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
gnykelly:

those guys up north have numerical strentgh can you kill someone without remorse. they will do it without any feeling.
They will kill them up north and come down east and kill them,war is not about bragging on the internet?anyone clamouring for division of Nigeria is regarded as an enemy of the state and will be treated as one,more than 99% of this ipob agitators are cowards,once casala blow they will start shouting for help from Britain,donald trump and the united nations,ordinary song from some glue sniffing hausas they are already shaking.

1 Like

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by graphiti: 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
My brothers, we must condemn this!
This went too far

Taa! Wee u kip kwayet dia!
When d albino was spewing hate speeches all over d Internet and airwaves (via radio Biafra) , u lots (instead of cautioning him) were chanting freedom of speech?
Now d chicken has come home to roost!

When he was urging d killings of Hausas and Yorubas, he wasn't/didn't go too far shey?

Nobody has monopoly to violence/hate speech.
How I wished u had condemned his own hate speeches.....we won't have bn having ds discussion undecided

chibuzorAbia:

Just learn to be civil wherever you go, simple!
How I wish every one had this brain/ideology!
But no! To them all acts of civilty na cowardice!
Wonder why 'Nigerians' are hated/despised world over?
Mtcheew!

Cc sayisayi
Misterdhee1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by spafu(m): 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
The useless country call Nigeria is gone.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by achiphet(m): 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
jojothegreat:

You talk very sense less......if all the igbos in the north decide to relocate back to the east where dem go stay?
For village? Or the already crowded onitsha?
Do you think its easy?
Do you know the number of properties worth millions they have in the north?
Are you saying they should abandon everything they worked for, their sweats?
If they come back to the east how much will you contribute for their well being?
How many job dey won provide for all of them?
Even if u don't ave sense at least act like u get sense... Do u think its easy to start all over from the scratch...
I was born and brought up in north.... Ave barely been to the east.. All my investments is down here in the north... Do you expect me to just wake up one morning and start relocating to the east i have nothing there?
Think

You too think naa. Ok just send down ur children then u can stay back and fight for your investments.
Its not easy to start all over....but its possible to start all over. Earth quakes happens people loose all, yet they start allover. What makes you a wealthy man is not ur possession alone....its your knowledge and discipline. If u loose all now you can still be a billionaire because you still know how to become one. Think think my broda.......what happened to the properties igbo left upnorth b4 the war? Northerners couldn't manage them yet here we are prospering again and still in charge. Bro take courage....I left The west some years ago with nothing but am better now in the east. Insure ur properties with managers....get going....empty we came to this world empty we shall go....
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
I believe that these northern people will do what they say they will do when the time comes and when Igbo's are involved.
The thing is, an Igbo man likes to travel far and wide to seek resources, that's why you find them everywhere, including the North and they do very well there (I grew up in kano), while most the indigens of the North live averagely, or below average. The alamajiris I turn my spoilt beans from my food flasks to are definitely not happy that a non indigen is giving them food. And believe me when I tell you that they are filled with hate hate hate for igbos. It is always a fight even as little kids then.

Even if they call a stop to this, the ones living in the inner most rural and wretch area which compromises more than half of the north will not get the message, .... those who will pay deaf ears, as well as those filled with hate.

So my people, if you can find tour way back, find it. More so when nothing is being done by the govement to eradicate this.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Prouddevil(m): 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
No matter what happens I will blame stupid Kanu, he brought us into this mess, this what you get when you preach hate... I will not join any one to condemn the northern people because they have been shown much resentment by Kanu..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Prouddevil(m): 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
graphiti:

Taa! Wee u kip kwayet dia!
When d albino was spewing hate speeches all over d Internet and airwaves (via radio Biafra) , u lots (instead of cautioning him) were chanting freedom of speech?
Now d chicken has come home to roost!

When he was urging d killings of Hausas and Yorubas, he wasn't/didn't go too far shey?

Nobody has monopoly to violence/hate speech.
How I wished u had condemned his own hate speeches.....we won't have bn having ds discussion undecided

How I wish every one had this brain/ideology!
But no! To them all acts of civilty na cowardice!
Wonder why 'Nigerians' are hated/despised world over?
Mtcheew!
thanks
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by graphiti: 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
gberra:
Nnamdi Kanu , Chinua Achebe, 2015 general elections, are the Tripod of Hate
True that, esp d bolded's 'book'! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Which attack

This doesn't concern us, you dey mess up walahi!
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by graphiti: 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

JohnXcel:
This doesn't concern us; you dey mess up walahi!
Just leave him!
@Jxcel,
Don't be deceived by d monicker, I can open an account as D_Trump, dt doesn't make me American president, does it? undecided

Cc omenka babacele gawu1flatties

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
I don't care if you are Yoruba or Hausa. We must all condemn this. Awon wehrey they even mentioned Yoruba. We only voted according to our conscience and not out of Hatred for any tribe or Ethnic group. So pls Yorubas are collaborators of nothing..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nigeria Meets China For Help With Internet Censorship / Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... / Before And After Photos Of Amaechi's Pot Belly By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.