Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation (42155 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North / Anti-Igbo Song: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbos To Leave The North / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Kingkamal(m): 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
I thought this thing was just a joke when they said a song of genocide exist. This thing is no joke o.

Sahara does not joke with its brand and for them to put their name on it, yes its true.

Divide Nigeria and everyone go his way but not by plotting the murder and massacre of a people.

To all Igbos, take this shyyte serious. Takecthis gaddem threat for Oct1st serious. I believe the street has bought into it and for a song to be composed blaming Igbo for bokoharam ....there is no doubt in my mind these people are hungry for Igbo blood again. God be with us.

Igbo should focus and make Biafra happen. Thats the only insurance you have against these hatred flying at you left and right. Vacate North, vacate West and just concentrate on your survival in East.

Jeezus!
they cause everything you can't create a problem and expect people to accept blame if want peace the SE governors should silence that bastardd kanu if not innocent children will die..
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by AlwaysUltraPad: 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
MasterKim:

Dey wished d quota system should av favored dem. Greedy things
they're the most useless set of people on the earth. If it had favored them, they'd have kept mum and supported it like they cry for the release of Evans, Clifford orji and other criminals from their region. They'd celebrate every criminality as long as it favor them.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by MrMaestro: 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Isn't that what I am calling for.
I'm not sure. I haven't been following your comments. But if so, then we are in agreement.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by modik(m): 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
Sagay212:

I ask you a simple question. Did Jonathan maltreat or subjugate the igbos during his tenure? Did the igbos complain about anything at all during Jonathan's government?
Igbo marginalization and subjugation in Nigeria Project transcends Jonathan's tenure.

Make no mistake about that.

Check out the meaning of NAIRA.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Rilwayne001: 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by gberra: 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
Amarabae:
really? I will be waiting for them.
Cry me a River.
Quota System and your frauds are coming to an End.
Abuja? Sorry My hubby house here in Abuja belong to him with his documents..

We have another one, newly built in Anambra where I am married to.
Money is Not our problem, We can build it 5 more before December if we want.
We are IGBOS!
Proud and Brave.
Your threat hold no water.
So Get ready. The wickedness of Babylon is coming to an End.
Bae, ya body too dey hot, calm down & let's talk business.
Now that it has been established Igbos are quitting the North & everywhere around it, I'd love to buy your hubby's house. Hope it was built to taste, decently maintained, good atmosphere ventilation, neat, tidy, & unsmelly.
Kindly send me the details with documents attached. I would want to finalise the purchase before October 1.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by QueenBeeQBQ: 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, l just have a few quotes on the subject of war to share with us today. They're all gathered from movies, but I hope they'll be able to give us pause, and make us think deep, and reflect.
Here they are:

“At the next war let all the Kaisers, presidents and generals and diplomats go into a big field and fight it out first among themselves.”
All Quiet on the Western Front (1930) – Katczinsky (Louis Wolheim)

Me: Wouldn't this be the best solution? Let those who have the fight go and dig it out, and stop dragging innocent lives into their fight.

“A brilliant man will find a way not to fight a war.”
Pearl Harbor (2001) – Admiral Yamamoto (Mako)

Me: We need that brilliant man right now.

“Every man who wages war believes God is on his side. I'll warrant God should often wonder who is on his.”
Cromwell (1970) – Oliver Cromwell (Richard Harris)

Me: Need I say more?

“It is well to dream of glorious war in a snug armchair at home, but it is a very different thing to see it first hand.”
Barry Lyndon (1975) – Narrator (Michael Hordern)

Me: This quote right here summarizes the motive driving the minds of those agitating for war.

“Only the dead have seen the end of war.”
Black Hawk Down (2001) – Screen Title

Me: The living are the ones to cope with its remnants.

“This is war, Peacock. Casualties are inevitable. You can not make an omelet without breaking some eggs, every cook will tell you that.”
Clue (1985) – Colonel Mustard (Martin Mull)

Me: In other words; those who do not know how the war started, where it started, what caused it, etc., will lose their lives.

“Imagine a whole lifetime full of hopes and dreams and ambitions being wiped out by a two-inch accident like a bullet.”
Sweet Bird of Youth (1962) – Chance Wayne (Paul Newman)

Me: We shouldn't imagine it, rather, we should not want it.

“We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams.”
We Were Soldiers (2002) – Joseph Galloway (Barry Pepper)

Me: War... What's it really good for? Absolutely nothing.

“War is young men dying and old men talking.”
Troy (2004) – Odysseus (Sean Bean)

Me: Youths(of all tribes), take note...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Kingkamal(m): 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
chinjo:
When the fire starts be rest assured that it will consume everybody. This is what Buhari has brought upon us. He was the one who set the stage with his 97% and 5% speech. Before now, NNAMDI KANU was unknown to many Igbo's but now he has been made popular because of Buhari disregard for the rule of law. It shall never be well with Buhari.
how many % of igbos vote Buhari.. less than 5%.. please wise up. And remember it will never be well with your whole family if you are causing your leader. You pray bad you see bad in your house
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Amarabae(f): 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
gberra:
Bae, ya body too dey hot, calm down & let's talk business.
Now that it has been established Igbos are quitting the North & everywhere around it, I'd love to buy your hubby's house. Hope it was built to taste, decently maintained, good atmosphere ventilation, neat, tidy, & unsmelly.
Kindly send me the details with documents attached. I would want to finalise the purchase before October 1.
Are you going to buy it with your Ogbomosho herbal drug money you made via hawking it under hot sun in onitsha? Huh?

2 Likes

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by bayulll011(m): 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
chinjo:
When the fire starts be rest assured that it will consume everybody. This is what Buhari has brought upon us. He was the one who set the stage with his 97% and 5% speech. Before now, NNAMDI KANU was unknown to many Igbo's but now he has been made popular because of Buhari disregard for the rule of law. It shall never be well with Buhari.

shut your trap you bloody hypocrite Buhari brought nothing on you.

where was Nnamadi kalu when the ineffectual buffoon was the president.

when was kalu when West voted for him massively and save him from the trap of turai yaradua.

where were you when kalu was abusing and disrespecting all the leaders if west and North.

I don't support one Nigeria a bit cos am tired of living in the same countries with unreasonable and irresponsible citizens.

My advise for you,if you have relatives in North better tell them to relocate,those ones are not the Yoruba u abuse anyhow they will carry out their actions and before UN,Ecowas And Au reason your matter dead would av pulled up the street,my advise tell your people to relocate.

1 Like

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
[s][/s]ode ni kure.

Gbogbo awon ara le ma sofo danu. Iku ya gbogbo ara le ma ku danu.

Iwo omo ofo, omo adanu, omo irakiran.
Atoko wa bale je.

Your flat head father must be proud of you. cheesy

Simple test to put your claim to the test but you are cursing your already worthless generation.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
MasterKim:

Ur own mumu na anoda case.
Christian wey dey house dey form Yoruba Christian. Stewpid iPod gala hawker
Simple test to put your claim to the test and you are dodging. Typical coward. That curse is your portion as from today. Enjoy your misery from now henceforth
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Misterdhee1(m): 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
sayisayi:

Just do me a favour...show me where kanu has mentioned that other tribes should be killed, aborted etc.....waiting.....
Hahhaaa..You must have been very new to this Biafra thing though. Apart from the attached image, there is a video in which Kanu during a meeting with igbos based in America solicited for arms. In fact his radio biafra was a medium for propagating hate. The man himself is hate personified.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by gberra: 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
Amarabae:
Are you going to buy it with your Ogbomosho herbal drug money you made via hawking it under hot sun in onitsha? Huh?
Now isn't time for sheer pettiness. If you ain't serious about this, I demand you give the phone to your hubby who is otherwise ready for some real deal. Bae, Here is the offer; On my table is an oppourtunity of a life time to break the window plane & throw the freaking fear outta da window. You've been panting in cold fear many few months, with the thoughts of potential property loss but Hey!, here' s an offer. Consider it a largesse.

On a second thought, I can't put it past you that you might be lying about this, but you gat to alley my fear.

1 Like

Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by temmypotter(m): 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
Agbaletu:

We need to learn from them. At the Genocide Memorial Site in Kigali, a message was written on the wall after the 1994 genocide "in 1997, a group of militia invaded a school, they asked the pupils to separate into Hutus and Tutsi, but the pupils responded; we are all Rwandans and over six hundred pupils were killed". Today, there is nothing like Hutus or Tutsi, they all see themselves as Rwandans.
Our case is a bit complicated and the solution is to go our separate ways.
Regardless of our ethnic groups, we should condemn the people behind this hate song.
6 pupils were killed sir. easy with the exaggeration. be that as it may. you have a very valid point
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by francofoks: 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
and we say we are together? this country is divided already.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by gberra: 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
mamachizzy:
wanna know the funny part about this?? everybody will get their ass burn if this goes down. everybody!!!!
Everyone knows the Everybody is Igbos. So, Nothing is funny.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Philistine(m): 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lightening:

I want to seceed from Nigeria is a hate message? You people should learn to think with your brain. Products of failed free education.
Mumu! You are the product of free education! Go and check Nnamdi KANU audio messages calling Hausa and Yoruba animals and other despicable names! Anumanu like you!
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by MasterKim: 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Simple test to put your claim to the test and you are dodging. Typical coward. That curse is your portion as from today. Enjoy your misery from now henceforth
Hehe, Mr God, wehdonesir.
It's only a cursed person dat curses someone else. How will I be thinking about cursing someone wen I'm not cursed.
Kwontinue cursing, stewpid gala hawker.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by sapele914(m): 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
eagleeye2:
I reiterate, if Igbos in the North won't be relocating back to the east, then it is best you arm yourselves for defense. Be ready to kill at least one if they are hell bent on killing you. I sure know, that Northerners down east won't be spared either.
Relocate to the east and do what,look at palm tree from morning to night?are there any jobs or decent and affordable housing anywhere in the east?do they have any good schools?they should come back to the east but still be collecting allocation from Abuja and use the money to fight Nigeria?you people be waiting for referendum.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by sapele914(m): 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
SirJeffry:
Has there been any Igbo boko Haram member arrested? Has anyone seen any Fulani herdsmen speaking igbo?
Nnamdi Kanu and ipob herdsmen?puported zionist terrorist.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Ibnkathir: 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
First I want to appeal to Almighty Allah to help me in this song not to deviate, these useless children of thieves and unemployed. Igbos in Nigeria have no sun.

Chorus:

Igbos (Inyamirin) are ungrateful people and fools
Igbos are a curse to Nigeria, whose existence and birth as a people in Nigeria is useless, that abortion is greater than the birth of the bastards.

Let’s drag and drag and see who will sleep in the sun,
Igbo land, in the beginning, has no name, they were helped to get name and identity. And that’s the beginning of their trouble.

Chorus:

Igbos (Inyamirin) are ungrateful people and fools
Igbos are a curse to Nigeria, whose existence and birth as a people in Nigeria is useless, that abortion is greater than the birth of the bastards.

Please let’s ask, who is an Igbo, it’s Igbo that suffered and said he needs water and that’s how we started calling them Inyamuri.

Chorus:

Igbos who are doing rubbish work, they tried us in the past but couldn’t succeed. Your leader who led the rebellion told you to repent and don’t venture into fruitless war.

Chorus:

A child doesn’t know fire until he marches on it and realizes, you will not be able to quench this fire you ignited. Stupid and shameless boy if you fit we are waiting. Let the country be divided and let’s see who will cry.

Chorus:

We knew they have nothing since their origin, it was with the money of the north, that oil was explored and found. We are farming and grazing with our cattle and knew they have nothing.

Chorus:

We northerners farm beans and they have nothing, we farm rice and they have nothing, they neither farm potatoes nor cocoa yam. They don’t have wheat, pepper, no grains and nothing. No onions and groundnuts, we eat surplus and gave southerners food. Let the country be divided, let the country be divided, we northerners are saying let the country split.

You said you don’t want us, we too we don’t want you anymore. This is our land and not someone father’s land, brothers and sisters. We have all it takes.
Igbos are the ones that ruined this country, we all know that they are the ones disguising as Fulani killing people and committing armed robbery, they are the ones blocking roads and also disguising as Boko Haram killing people without shame.

They are the ones destroying our youths and children with drugs, let the country be divided because Igbos have no any day.

They did not support our President but rigged him out. Only Yorubas supported and collaborated with us. Hausa and Fulani too collaborated but Igbos refused and we don’t want them anymore.

They inherited nothing but useless things from their origin, they did so many atrocities in the past. They killed Sardauna, Sir Ahmadu Bello our hero, they did same with Sir Abubakar Tafawa-Balewa.

Chorus

http://saharareporters.com/2017/08/05/audio-and-transcript-anti-igbo-song-hausa-language-now-circulation
This should be condemned. But I think some people are playing victims and being hypocritical. Kanu has promoted hate and violence not secession. Hence the reaction is expected. We must learn to be one.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by MasterKim: 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
Amarabae:
really? I will be waiting for them.
Cry me a River.
Quota System and your frauds are coming to an End.
Abuja? Sorry My hubby house here in Abuja belong to him with his documents..

We have another one, newly built in Anambra where I am married to.
Money is Not our problem, We can build it 5 more before December if we want.
We are IGBOS!
Proud and Brave.
Your threat hold no water.
So Get ready. The wickedness of Babylon is coming to an End.
Pride!
Ur husband build hut for mararaba, u talk say he build house. Lie marry lie.

Why u build house for Abuja, land don finish for anambra?
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by stormborn28(m): 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
Agbaletu:

We need to learn from them. At the Genocide Memorial Site in Kigali, a message was written on the wall after the 1994 genocide "in 1997, a group of militia invaded a school, they asked the pupils to separate into Hutus and Tutsi, but the pupils responded; we are all Rwandans and over six hundred pupils were killed". Today, there is nothing like Hutus or Tutsi, they all see themselves as Rwandans.
Our case is a bit complicated and the solution is to go our separate ways.
Regardless of our ethnic groups, we should condemn the people behind this hate song.
I can see an intelligent person here
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by sapele914(m): 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
eagleeye2:

This time around, igbos won't be sitting ducks.
They will be moving ducks?pikin go look for trouble, em come they cry after they done beat am?They want to have their cake and eat it to,when casala blow they will be the first to take to their heels, yeye brag brag people.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
MasterKim:

Hehe, Mr God, wehdonesir.
It's only a cursed person dat curses someone else. How will I be thinking about cursing someone wen I'm not cursed.
Kwontinue cursing, stewpid gala hawker.

okay, opobo alfa, I hear you. Now find next the Ipod thread and masturbate yourself to coma
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
undecided...
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by MasterKim: 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
ColonelDrake:

okay, opobo alfa, I hear you. Now find next the Ipod thread and masturbate yourself to coma
Abeg swerve jare, I even tink say u get sense b4. Stewpid Jewish wannabe
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by BabaRamota1980: 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
DocHMD:

Another confirmation that you are not very lettered, you learnt about the war under the tree from Baba Jamiu the ogogoro-drinking skull miner.

Ojukwu NEVER DECLARED THE MIDWEST BIAFRA. Infact Asaba was not even on Ojukwu's Biafra map as it wasn't within his jurisdiction and he hadn't yet consulted the Elders in that region as he had consulted the Eastern Elder's Assembly who mandated him to declare Biafra.

Thats why I consider you lots ignoramuses whenever you claim he was 'Greedy'. Buffoonery at its peak. grin

Hope u learnt lesson. Longthroat is bad. You had Biafra but your leaders lost it to greed.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
MasterKim:

Abeg swerve jare, I even tink say u get sense b4. Stewpid Jewish wannabe

dirty looking ritualistic alfa
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by sapele914(m): 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
huptin:
I have kept quiet over this Biafra vs North issue hoping it will fizzle out without degenerating to a bigger problem, at this juncture it's time to speak out.

Let all parties sheate their swords,. This is not looking good. The 1966 progrom could be blamed majorly on the North, but if anything happens this time, the narrative will be that the Igbos started it, there are evidences all over the Internet to justify this assertion.

There is nothing wrong in agitating for a separate nation but doing so with hate speeches is totally uncalled for. Let's stop all these hate speeches now before it's too late.

In the event of a war no one is assured of survival, even if you survive, what of your relatives? How sure are you that they won't be touched? With peace, what looks bad today will be better by tomorrow.

Thank you
Wrong in 1966 the igbos were the majority in the Nigerian army they started the agitation,when they killed all those Northern leaders taunting them and were bragging about their exploits which in time provoked the Northerners, same thing nnamdi kanu and the so called ipob are doing today. As the wise adage says a fool that does not learn from history is doomed to repeat it.
Re: Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation by tiger28: 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
DocHMD:
Nice one.... So the illiterate buffoons agree that it is Biafran oil that feeds them while their children, servants and slaves come here to shout otherwise.

Brown-toothed gworo-chewing almajiris, you have so much food yet remains the posterboys for starvation, disease, famine and war in the whole of Africa.

The other parts of the world have eradicated polio decades ago yet you still battle with the disease because you are cursed by God for your numerous atrocities.

The era where you get away with killings are over, you will be smashed this time with much more greater force in retaliation. We are waiting.
BIAFRAN OIL?Since when??i thought you guys are only land grabbers. Now you want to grab ND oil??Barawo!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Osinbajo Avoids Tinubu At Aisha Buhari’s Dinner, Sends Representative / Now My Vote Doesn’t Count. This Is Unacceptable! - Nigerian Lady Cries Out(video / What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.