Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? (22606 Views)

Do White Women Also Have Smelly Pvssy? / Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation / Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Martin0(m): 5:16am On Aug 07, 2017
dareerah:
Is it ur own? guys too have smelling dicks..
na lie eeegringringrin
Even if say nor be our own we need to still be informative about those tinz u knowgringrin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Nedfed(m): 5:26am On Aug 07, 2017
This is how I go into action whenever I knew she gat such odour.
If ask I do tell her I have catarrh and don't want to affect her with it. Cause I can die of konji oooooooo.

But the only thing I observed about this is that, whenever you fuçk pusssy that has bad odour, your urine smell such for days.

Seun, lala, lefulefu, Mrcork and tosyne can bear me withness

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Zane2point4(m): 5:58am On Aug 07, 2017
Smells like a fish intestine left for 2 days in the kitchen.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Damfostopper(m): 6:29am On Aug 07, 2017
Stinky pvssy and Stretch marks are a huge turn off and I don't do them .....girls with that shud be sleeping with monkeys cos they are dirty

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Afonjastinks1: 6:36am On Aug 07, 2017
Stellie:
u sure r proving ur level of inteliigence continue guy buh pls wen u r done just take a litle tym to visit google, .u claim it must hv a smel yeah , even ur dickk has a smel buh listen ur senseless claim dat all pussy stinks is just dumb. Or u dont know d diff btw a smel and stink.?? I gv up on u

Google ??

Who wrote those articles on Google and Wikipedia ?? They're people like you and i

Anyone can create a Google and Wikipedia account and edit stuff on the internet

Now, let's put this shiit to rest, how does your pusssy smell ??

And please, stop abbreviating, your abbreviations just gave me brain cancer

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by GOFRONT(m): 7:53am On Aug 07, 2017
I Ate Akpu and Egusi at Restaurant in d Barracks yesterday but uptill now, My hand still Smellin like I touch Pussay

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by vincentjk(m): 8:19am On Aug 07, 2017
I remember having sex with a gal last year

The p ssy stinks so bad she even noticed it but I just maintained because i loved her

Ever since then i never discussed any sex related issue with her talkmore of requesting for sex though she got worried and wanted to prove to me that her thing doesn't smell as i thought

One day she visited me and the normal thing happened Oboi I fit swear ehn I didn't perceive a single smell down there

I found myself giving her MA sef...

So ladies don't have smelly p ssy just bath and clean up and every every will be fresh again

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:30am On Aug 07, 2017
correctguy101:

Experience Speaking.
Listen to this guy, he's correct.
No puss dat AZ no smell. Just if it's a turn off or on.

true bro... You are my colleague in this cool
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by LOVEGINO(m): 8:36am On Aug 07, 2017
Rorachy:
Mine doesn't smell and its being neat that caused it to not smell. Also not having multiple partners.
I disagree. Come lemme confirm it. Nairalanders abi no be so?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by kennykendo(m): 8:38am On Aug 07, 2017
kinginvagina:
This is bad, strange smell whenever a nigerian girl is around that is why they use perfumes a lot.

1. Bacterial vaginosis,

2. Excessive douching with sprays and other cosmetics.

3 Wearing of tight fabric down there.

4 Poor hygiene.

5. Some type of food eaten by the lady.

6. Excessive sweat down there.

7. Yeast infections

8. Hormonal changes.

9 Pelvic infections (untreated STIs)

10 STIs

these are the most common causes of smelly vagina...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by kennykendo(m): 8:47am On Aug 07, 2017
dareerah:
Is it ur own? guys too have smelling dicks..

that is usually found if:

a) the guy repeats unwashed boxers

b) if he urinates and you want to give him oral

c) if he barely shaves

d) if he's got staphy infections

e) if he Sweat's constantly and doesn't take care of himself.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by geraldo077: 9:02am On Aug 07, 2017
A normal pussy don't smell, I believe it's when a pussy is infected that's when it has that repulsive odour, you would see a very pretty classy chick when you go down there,the odour would just fill the room like a smelly air freshner for days.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by newslifeop: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2017
Dirty
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 07, 2017
Dirty Slay Mamas everywhere on this thread... This thread is startin' to smell angry cry

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 07, 2017
Nedfed:
If ask I do tell her I have catarrh and don't want to affect her with it. Cause I can die of konji oooooooo.

But the only thing I observed about this is that, whenever you fuçk pusssy that has bad odour, your urine smell such for days.

Seu.n, lal.a, lefulefu, Mrco.rk and to.syne can bear me withness
Reasons why some babes get smelly puna
1.Dipping vegetable materials into that place during their lesbianism shanigans that might lead to infestation of foreign organisms that also lead to infected puna.end result be say the infected puna go smell.a popular lesbian sex vegetable toy is CUCUMBER aka chindima okeke"s plaything grin.
solution:
if u must lesbian and cucumber then buy a Love Machine.it is sold at shoprite.make sure Love Machine is always clean.
2:allowing their boyfriends with long and dirty fingernails to finger them during sex and this leads to infection.
solution
before u have sex with ur boyfriend ensure his fingernails are cut short and his hands are clean if he wan do finger tinzs with u.
3:wearing one dirty underwear for too long a time.
solution
change ur underwear regularly and make sure its clean
4:stealing their friend"s underwear(such practice common in female hostels) and wearing it .foreign bodies are introduced and their puna gets infected and it smells.
solution:
stop stealing ur friend"s panties wen she hangs it outside to dry.go and buy ur own.
how much is pant sef?

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Martin0(m): 10:00am On Aug 07, 2017
lefulefu:

Reasons why some babes get smelly puna
1.Dipping vegetable materials into that place during their lesbianism shanigans that might lead to infestation of foreign organisms that also lead to infected puna.end result be say the infected puna go smell.a popular lesbian sex vegetable toy is CUCUMBER aka chindima okeke"s plaything grin.
solution:
if u must lesbian and cucumber then buy a Love Machine.it is sold at shoprite.make sure Love Machine is always clean.
2:allowing their boyfriends with long and dirty fingernails to finger them during sex and this leads to infection
solution
before u have sex with ur boyfriend ensure his fingernails are cut short and his hands are clean if he wan do finger tinzs with u.
3:wearing one dirty underwear for too long a time
solution
change ur underwear regularly and make sure its clean
4:stealing their friend"s underwear(such practice common in female hostels) and wearing it .foreign bodies are introduced and their puna gets infected and it smells
solution:
stop stealing ur friend"s panties wen she hangs it outside to dry.go and buy ur own.
how much is pant sef?

Hahahahahah u nailed it,I hope say ur babe dey see this one..
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 07, 2017
Rorachy:
If yours smell, mine doesn't smell, I do check up every 3months, some girls don't have time for their body that's why, instead they are busy having multiple sex partners.

You don't need to speak too much grammar, having a smelly vagina is a sign of infection, it could be candidiasis albican, BV, or std. BV is caused by hormonal imbalance and others.
sis u good.u must be in the medical line
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 07, 2017
sekxy:

y do most 9ja guys have smelly dick
urine stained boxers or prolly such guys dont wash their down there properly wen they bath grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Lalas247(f): 10:44am On Aug 07, 2017
When you only attract tuna can chics grin lol allow wailing
Not all guys face such must be only u op
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Lalas247(f): 10:46am On Aug 07, 2017
Rorachy:
False, a healthy vagina don't smell. Who is feeding you with this trash
Not smell but every female have their natural scent .. not a disgusting one
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Lalas247(f): 10:46am On Aug 07, 2017
Nedfed:

Seun, lala, lefulefu, Mrcork and tosyne can bear me withness
u called grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by FvckShiT(m): 10:49am On Aug 07, 2017
That is why pússy is fûçking meant to be fûçked undecided
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 07, 2017
lefulefu:

urine stained boxers or prolly such guys dont wash their down there properly wen they bath grin grin grin
ahahahaha..na true eehn..lol,,
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 07, 2017
[quole author=BornnAgainChild post=59202306]Ki olorun shanu e[/quole]

She's one of them

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 07, 2017
Nutase:
Another drunkard on overtime.

She's one of them

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Martin0(m): 10:58am On Aug 07, 2017
lefulefu:

U are so right I like people who talk from experience and very very open,sekxy I hope u see how truthful men like lefulefu can be,hmmm it high time I divorce u,lefulefu I more open than me...
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 07, 2017
Rorachy:
Mine doesn't smell and its being neat that caused it to not smell. Also not having multiple partners.

urs doesnt smell u say? Abeg na who i go ask?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 07, 2017
Martin0:

U are so right I like people who talk from experience and very very open,sekxy I hope u see how truthful men like lefulefu can be,hmmm it high time I divorce u,lefulefu I more open than me...
Lol from experience you mean..lefulefu has been in that shoe before??

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Martin0(m): 11:01am On Aug 07, 2017
lefulefu:

sis u good.u must be in the medical line
she's saying the truth,she need to join our crew ooo,atleast we need a doctor or somone in the medical line u knowgrin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Requiem18(m): 11:38am On Aug 07, 2017
The smell sucks.... But when you have to smash.... You just gutsa wink
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 07, 2017
vincentjk:

The p ssy stinks so bad she even noticed it but I just maintained because i loved her

Ever since then i never discussed any sex related issue with her talkmore of requesting for sex though she got worried and wanted to prove to me that her thing doesn't smell as i thought

One day she visited me and the normal thing happened Oboi I fit swear ehn I didn't perceive a single smell down there

So ladies don't have smelly p ssy just bath and clean up and every every will be fresh again
Aryt i hope everyone read dis,..... D babe here probably had an infection wich i beliv she must hav cured completely..
Talkn 4rm experience guys and am nt shy, . i was once in dis predicament, am a young gal who has gone thru many changes in d Vee , ryt from wen i first had sex buh one tin i neva had was a foul vagina odour no no, i cn swear on dat .
Wel lately i did sometins wit a guy(non of ur biz) and dats wen it all started from d nxtday des foul smell started, it was ridiculous, i felt so dirty, wud bathe lyk 6tyms a day and more ,dint know wat to do, it was reali hard for me, it lasted 4 2months den it was reducing slowly buh it was stil there , everyoda tin was perfct except d smell, i had to get a vee wipe to use almost every 30 minutes..
Aryt fast forward to me and my boyfrnd, we did somtins and i noticed he perceived d smel so i told him everytn, he dint judge me although d smell was reducin,.. d nxt day, he came wit some medications and i took dem and bliv me, d nxt 2 days it was so surprisin cus my natural scented vee was bk,..
I tot i was dreamin, i wud make sure i check if it wud smel buh til now it dint, i neva knew i wud get out of dat predicament buh Thank God i did...
wel now bfor u al start rantin cus i know most piple r stil kids, wel instead of judgin d babe y nt first try to find out wat d prob is cus its not always about hygiene, most tyms its bacterial infection and d drugs to end it isnt up to a thousand naira..
So man up already guys and babes if any of u is goin thru dis, pls its nt d end of d world it cureable,, . If its hygiene den clean up, if its an infection go see a doc,,

Am gonna deactivate dis acct 4 privacy reason , so dont even dare mention me talkn about hygiene cus u neva know i may b cleaner dan u and ur gf put togeda,
dont mind my writn its d only way i cn type....
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 07, 2017
vincentjk:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys / Humility: The Lost Female Art / Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.