Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Black Peniss Admirer Back To Nijia - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Peniss Admirer Back To Nijia (6993 Views)

Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? / Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Peniss Admirer Back To Nijia by igbeshit: 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
sunshineG:
you just gave the strongest evidence to support our claims that you are whywhyogun

Or how come you know all these things, if you haven't been on nairaland before grin

if you are a firm enemy or follower of whywhy, you.should know the PRE accounts of his or hers, by their same wording
Re: Black Peniss Admirer Back To Nijia by LordOfNaira: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
igbeshit:

i m among u guys. you may fish me out and penetrate me

I once advised you to write a book. Why can't you consider writing a book? I will help you edit it for free.
Re: Black Peniss Admirer Back To Nijia by Divay22(f): 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
igbeshit:

i am a white girl, who assists whywhy to extort some fun on internet
Lemme goan get tape,so that I'll measure.
I wee get back to you grin grin grin
Re: Black Peniss Admirer Back To Nijia by igbeshit: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
LordOfNaira:

I once advised you to write a book. Why can't you consider writing a book? I will help you edit it for free.

is my experience marvelous to bkack people ? will i be under arrest for my licentiousness with dozens of black men? or , do you want me to tell more stories of my own to you ?

you dont need to be a jounalist, collecting exclusive stories.

i may tell here.

can you really publish my stories ? they are more crazy than what i have written on this forum
Re: Black Peniss Admirer Back To Nijia by igbeshit: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
LordOfNaira:

is my experience marvelous to bkack people ? will i be under arrest for my licentiousness with dozens of black men? or , do you want me to tell more stories of my own to you ?

you dont need to be a journalist, collecting exclusive stories.

i may tell here.

can you really publish my stories ? they are more crazy than what i have written on this forum
Re: Black Peniss Admirer Back To Nijia by SINZ: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
lefulefu:
SINZ u heard it all
LOL, bruh, I've seen it all too grin

1 Like

Re: Black Peniss Admirer Back To Nijia by SINZ: 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
igbeshit:

you need a bigger penuss and a sweeter mouth to win a white woman' heart, than your other bkack competitors

Who are my competitors? I don't see any competition
Re: Black Peniss Admirer Back To Nijia by SINZ: 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
igbeshit:

the probation time , you are paid small small. you should train yourself to be more obseqious.

and how much do you think your peniss worths ?

The current figure stands at 7 million in liquefied funds. Can you afford that?
Re: Black Peniss Admirer Back To Nijia by LordOfNaira: 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
igbeshit:

you dont need to be a journalist, collecting exclusive stories.

i may tell here.

I don't mean your experience. I noticed the depth of your imagination and diction. Why I wouldn't want you to put down these experiences is because they lean towards racism.
Re: Black Peniss Admirer Back To Nijia by igbeshit: 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
LordOfNaira:

will my journey end up by staying in a nigerian jail for giving you some sketches of my sex happennings in nigeria ?

well, i may write more than 400 pages with vivid words.
Re: Black Peniss Admirer Back To Nijia by igbeshit: 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
Divay22:

Lemme goan get tape,so that I'll measure.
I wee get back to you grin grin grin

measure what? the girth of your man' dick ?
Re: Black Peniss Admirer Back To Nijia by LordOfNaira: 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
igbeshit:

will my journey end up by staying in a nigerian jail for giving you some sketches of my sex happennings in nigeria ?

well, i may write more than 400 pages with vivid words.

Alright, fine, start writing these stories. I will help you refine them.
Re: Black Peniss Admirer Back To Nijia by igbeshit: 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
SINZ:

LOL, bruh, I've seen it all too grin

then why not pull down your pants and pour some sperm out ?

is your arrogant attitude towards me 2 months ago making you embarrassed to ask favor from me now ?
Re: Black Peniss Admirer Back To Nijia by igbeshit: 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
SINZ:

Who are my competitors? I don't see any competition

more than 30 black boys are waiting to have sex-money trade before you. if u are cute and possessing a big one, you may be allowed to jump the queue
Re: Black Peniss Admirer Back To Nijia by igbeshit: 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
SINZ:

The current figure stands at 7 million in liquefied funds. Can you afford that?

400 dollars can buy a caucasian male sex seller 2 hours' service , in Netherland

just for your reference.
Re: Black Peniss Admirer Back To Nijia by igbeshit: 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
LordOfNaira:

I don't mean your experience. I noticed the depth of your imagination and diction. Why I wouldn't want you to put down these experiences is because they lean towards racism.

first , my threads are all based on my genuine experiences. imagination could exist, but mainly to make the threads more entertainning and fun.

second , i dont think my threads are racism. but black people are sensitive, so i exeggerate my diction and make it more fun.

third, if this is racism , how can u publish it in nigeria ? do u want me to do a lot adaptation ?

finally, i think this , or i should say, the impression i give to you , is more due to cultural shock.
Re: Black Peniss Admirer Back To Nijia by Divay22(f): 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
igbeshit:

measure what? the girth of your man' dick ?
Don't even go there angry
Re: Black Peniss Admirer Back To Nijia by igbeshit: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
LordOfNaira:

i do appreciate if some one in this country takes what i have written a little bit serious.

it can not be published ib my country, because it ican hardly attract the attention of the main market of readers. white readers care less than black readers, concerning the interracial fantasies.
Re: Black Peniss Admirer Back To Nijia by igbeshit: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
LordOfNaira:

i do appreciate if some one in this country takes what i have written a little bit serious.

it can not be published ib my country, because it ican hardly attract the attention of the main market of readers. white readers care less than black readers, concerning the interracial fantasies..
Re: Black Peniss Admirer Back To Nijia by igbeshit: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Alright, fine, start writing these stories. I will help you refine them.

are u working with kind of book house or press ? my stories are too far from the mainstream of human society.
Re: Black Peniss Admirer Back To Nijia by LordOfNaira: 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
igbeshit:

first , my threads are all based on my genuine experiences. imagination could exist, but mainly to make the threads more entertainning and fun.

second , i dont think my threads are racism. but black people are sensitive, so i exeggerate my diction and make it more fun.

third, if this is racism , how can u publish it in nigeria ? do u want me to do a lot adaptation ?

finally, i think this , or i should say, the impression i give to you , is more due to cultural shock.

I could help you tone down the racial edges and make them blend into the story in a beautiful way. I do not work for a publishing house but I can help you edit your stories and make them publishable anywhere. The reason why I was attracted to your writing is your use of words and your imagination. I can't guarantee publication but I think you have a talent that you should not waste.
Re: Black Peniss Admirer Back To Nijia by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
Divay22:

Don't even go there angry

Re: Black Peniss Admirer Back To Nijia by Divay22(f): 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
lefulefu:

Lick remain for me o sad

1 Like

Re: Black Peniss Admirer Back To Nijia by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
Divay22:

Lick remain for me o sad
haha grin grin grin
Re: Black Peniss Admirer Back To Nijia by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
Fvck yeah!!!!

Whywhyogun is back

we love you whywhyogun.......we love you!!!
Re: Black Peniss Admirer Back To Nijia by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
Welcome back WhyWhyOgun.

Missed you Milf.
Re: Black Peniss Admirer Back To Nijia by igbeshit: 7:45am On Aug 07, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Fvck yeah!!!!

Whywhyogun is back

we love you whywhyogun.......we love you!!!

not just back to the forum, but back to your country ! a freakkkk is among you in the form of a decent white person's skin
Re: Black Peniss Admirer Back To Nijia by igbeshit: 7:48am On Aug 07, 2017
StephDamielola:
Welcome back WhyWhyOgun.

Missed you Milf.

in my country, I had to wait till late or sleep late , in order to chat on this forum.

but now, there is no jet lag for us , I may talk anytime I feel like to , we are at the same time zone now ~~~~
Re: Black Peniss Admirer Back To Nijia by igbeshit: 7:49am On Aug 07, 2017
get up , guys, it is morning in Nigeria !
Re: Black Peniss Admirer Back To Nijia by geraldo077: 9:11am On Aug 07, 2017
Funny, why are you obsessed with blackk rod? Just asking.
Re: Black Peniss Admirer Back To Nijia by newslifeop: 9:19am On Aug 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Black Peniss Admirer Back To Nijia by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 07, 2017
igbeshit:

not just back to the forum, but back to your country ! a freakkkk is among you in the form of a decent white person's skin

yes!!!!

Thats great news........i could recommend places where you'd get thick black functioning meat just the way you love them

and ermm by "my country" do you mean kenya?
Cos i'm a kenyan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do?? / Chai!! Ugly Guys We Don Suffer / The Tallest Ashawo Tree In Okpara LG, Benin City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.