Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! (3943 Views)

Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring / My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! / See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by zeenaman: 6:29am On Aug 07, 2017
Macgabe:

Please, relate that with what the OP posted. He was fed up with being the lead everytime they gisted so wanted the lady to take up the role for once but she couldn't. This is exactly how it's going to turn out in marriage and hence the tag "boring wife"!!!
you got my point, bro. And she does the callings, but practically runs out of words after the traditional 'hello', 'how r u?'
Re: My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by Donjazzy12(m): 8:37am On Aug 07, 2017
zeenaman:
I'm just noticing that my girl friend of a year plus a few months is boring and frustrating. Before now, we had always had great times talking on phone. We spend lengthy durations on phone, discussing different issues which i always engineered. I just realised lately that, my girl is not creative, she can not come up with any gists. If i decide not to talk, that's how the silence will remian with the credit burning. i'm finding her so boring now and, don't look forward to her calls again.

please house, how can i correct this before my heart gets dettached from her. she's the only girl i'v ever loved sincerely and looking forward to marrying. Her attitude and lack of what to say is getting unberably irritating. she would say she doesn't know to say.
Dump her immediately, she is not worthy of you!
Re: My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by LorenzoWisdom(m): 8:48am On Aug 07, 2017
Isiz:

King of heart grin grin grin grin

u self.. u b INDIAN WITCH ABI
Re: My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by Isiz(f): 9:46am On Aug 07, 2017
LorenzoWisdom:

u self.. u b INDIAN WITCH ABI

Yes cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by LorenzoWisdom(m): 10:06am On Aug 07, 2017
Isiz:

Yes cheesy cheesy cheesy

I b Indian WIZARDgrin
Re: My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! by tooclean(m): 10:15am On Aug 07, 2017
I don't know y guys dey always complain abt girls, if she nor dey co-operate again, them live her to save ur life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Marriage Of 7years Is Over, Am In Tears, I Feel Like Committing Suicide / See The Reason Why Busola Talked About Her "Rape" / My Little Brother Keeps Beating Up His Girlfriend And She Keeps Coming Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.