Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor (44248 Views)

Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by 0b100100111: 10:41am On Aug 07, 2017
O ye of little faith!

He could have held tight to his Bible and face the assassins. Probably, he could have neutralised there sophisticated arms

His almighty will fight his battle grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by amosyanyan(m): 10:41am On Aug 07, 2017
I was there
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by amosyanyan(m): 10:41am On Aug 07, 2017
[quote author=0b100100111 post=59230392]O ye of little faith!

He could have held tight to his Bible and face the assassins. Probably, he could have neutralised there sophisticated arms

Keep shut oloshi
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by 0b100100111: 10:43am On Aug 07, 2017
[quote author=amosyanyan post=59230420][/quote]

grin grin grin

Oloriburuku somebori! Omo Iran jati jati, Ikeji Aja!
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 07, 2017
Ereolamide:
Coward priest, if this happened in Yorubaland for instance, IPOB pigs won't rest.

say no to tribalism
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 07, 2017
His human, human instinct for survival
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by colombiana: 10:45am On Aug 07, 2017
I guess this is the end, I can imagine how Lucifer would be laughing, the church should stay away from men with ill gotten money. Me thinks Lucifer is a master strategists while God is a conqueror. Devil understands time with man while God would never work with it even if he knows it too well.
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by bakila: 10:47am On Aug 07, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
That is a bullshit story. Something happened in the morning and the investigation was completed the same morning by the Nigerian Police and I should buy that?

The fact this bullshit was presented as what happened is a problem.

Who presented evidence? Who did the police interrogate to arrive at that conclusion? What investigation was done? The hastiness of this story will baffle anybody who knows how Nigerian Police operate.
Try all you can, an indigene of Ozubulu is still prime suspect.

3 Likes

Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by MrIrohKenedy: 10:47am On Aug 07, 2017
1stCitizen:
I remember when chest beaters were singing the praise of the man responsible for this attack to high heavens in Nov 2016 here on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/3490456/aloysius-nnamdi-ikegwuonu-bishop-building/1#51471600

I remember how a few of us warned the source of funds could be drug money. I understand he built the church and donated it to the Diocese. Lessons should be learnt from this.
i wonder why mynd44 lalasticlala and co still keeps this kind of trash here

well time shall tell
nothing lasts forever
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by iamdynamite(m): 10:47am On Aug 07, 2017
Death is not easy though.....but then this killing is very barbaric, the culprit must be brought to book
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by naturefellow(m): 10:50am On Aug 07, 2017
ebusfav:
fez cap
...face cap?

2 Likes

Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by discman2k2(m): 10:51am On Aug 07, 2017
1stCitizen:
I remember when chest beaters were singing the praise of the man responsible for this attack to high heavens in Nov 2016 here on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/3490456/aloysius-nnamdi-ikegwuonu-bishop-building/1#51471600

I remember how a few of us warned the source of funds could be drug money. I understand he built the church and donated it to the Diocese. Lessons should be learnt from this.

That not all that glitters is Gold, my brother.

1 Like

Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by goodyearsam123(m): 10:51am On Aug 07, 2017
Smart priest
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by warriorPedigree: 10:51am On Aug 07, 2017
Every Igbo man in this forum should not bother engaging these nit wits here, this was no drug feud, it was terrorism and the truth will soon emerge.

1 Like

Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by joey150(m): 10:51am On Aug 07, 2017
Even Jesus himself was scared and cried to God to save him during the Agony in the garden. I don't see the big deal about taking cover in a sporadic shooting.

So you expect a priest or pastor or Imam or whatever to stand in front of the bullet so that what happens? His death becomes special and you are happy??

Big sigh.. Reading comments here make me wonder sometimes...

2 Likes

Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by GoldenJAT(m): 10:52am On Aug 07, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Parish Priest hide? What happened to Shepard to give up his life to saved his sheep
Pastors will be telling their members not to fear death because God will always protect them.
Some are even selling sinker to their members and tell them the sinkers will protect them while the Pastors walk around with heavy securities.

Religion is a Scam but they will never hear
STALE
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:53am On Aug 07, 2017
bakila:

Try all you can, an indigene of Ozubulu is still prime suspect.
So, how did anyone come to the conclusion that he is prime suspect.
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by paparazzi1987(m): 10:53am On Aug 07, 2017
So you want make he die undecided
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by kaykaymcb(m): 10:54am On Aug 07, 2017
Survival instinct is inbuilt....No matter your calibre.
Check my graphic thread guys https://www.nairaland.com/3845207/portfolio-super-realistic-cartoons-manipulations-500naira

Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by soldierboi16(m): 10:54am On Aug 07, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Parish Priest hide? What happened to Shepard to give up his life to saved his sheep
Pastors will be telling their members not to fear death because God will always protect them.
Some are even selling sinker to their members and tell them the sinkers will protect them while the Pastors walk around with heavy securities.

Religion is a Scam but they will never hear
i pray u neva understand late
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 07, 2017
I don't like this. Information coming in bits and pieces. Some mischief-makers and merchants of confusion have hijacked this sad event to hawk their wares. I don't like the sinister twist this sh#t(pardon my French) is taking at all. I wish we had them security cameras over there. This would have been laid to rest. At least we would have had some images to deal with and not multiple narratives and counter-narratives. Sick.
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by 40kobo77: 10:56am On Aug 07, 2017
naturefellow:
...face cap?

It is Fez cap.

Not face cap.

You have learned something new today. Abi how face wan use get cap?

1 Like

Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by robay(m): 10:57am On Aug 07, 2017
Lols, who won die, live no sweet, na who won die, even the priest self know won die grin grin
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by MadCow1: 10:58am On Aug 07, 2017
Selflessness no dey our dictionary at all. All Man for ehn self.
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 07, 2017
Obiano knows more about this killings. There is no need to murder people just to invite military fiat orders to stoke fears on Igbos declaration that there should be no elections.

Open your eyes and see the manipulation of the masses and fear as a weapon of control.
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by GoldNiagara(m): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2017
Ereolamide:
Coward priest, if this happened in Yorubaland for instance, IPOB pigs won't rest.

You took it out of my mouth! Igbos and cowardice are like aki and pawpaw, but a Fajuyi took bullets for an Ironsi, a Victor Banjo took several bullets with his chest high and screaming I am not dead, but a priest removed his cassock while Ojukwu took it from him, made it into a gele and blouse, cross dressed and flee in terror wetting his pant as he flee.

4 Likes

Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by SonofDevil: 11:01am On Aug 07, 2017
Ipob zombies will avoid the thread because they have being spreading falsehood since yesterday .they said the killers came with military uniforms and block the gate they re more than one persons
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by lamalang(m): 11:01am On Aug 07, 2017
Who ever did will never see peace in thier entire life
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by bestspoke: 11:02am On Aug 07, 2017
He is human.
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by kennyblack94: 11:03am On Aug 07, 2017
colombiana:
I guess this is the end, I can imagine how Lucifer would be laughing, the church should stay away from men with ill gotten money. Me thinks Lucifer is a master strategists while God is a conqueror. Devil understands time with man while God would never work with it even if he knows it too well.

Call a spade a spade.. Stop murmuring and view it clearly religion is scam especially Whitemen religion.. If na shrine the chief priest go look you they laugh because you can shoot him till day break the bullet no go enter..
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by ottohan: 11:05am On Aug 07, 2017
Ereolamide:

cc
mynd44
lalasticlala
rule 3 broken
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by Kobicove(m): 11:05am On Aug 07, 2017
Why is he afraid of death if truly he believe he will go to heaven when he dies? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did Blessed Virgin Mary Have Other Children After Jesus Christ? / Before And After Photos Of The "Withcraft Children" Rescued In Akwa Ibom / Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.