Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor (44252 Views)

Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by Badgers14: 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
Neddstark:
See what drug trafficking has caused to a quiet Igbo community. They killed themselves in South Africa and took the killings to the Church in order to send a message to the rival's family. Intellectuals from the East need to stand up against this Drug Trafficking thing among Eastern youths. Drug Trafficking destabilizes anywhere it is run. They should look at cities in Mexico, Columbia and El Salvado before it gets worse than it is.

Is the guy that built this house a drug trafficker I am not saying he is or he isn't but how do you know he is a drug trafficker
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by chineduemmao: 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
amosyanyan:
I was there
so na true?
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by Neddstark: 3:39am On Aug 08, 2017
Badgers14:

Is the guy that built this house a drug trafficker I am not saying he is or he isn't but how do you know he is a drug trafficker

I dont know but you can tell me what he does for a living sir
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by mechanics(m): 7:28am On Aug 08, 2017
chukkystar:
Make em no hide? Em body na Iron??
lolz, I wonder o
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by Badgers14: 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
Neddstark:

I dont know but you can tell me what he does for a living sir

I don't know either.. From your post, you sounded like you got a pretty good handle on that , that was why i asked you.
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by SycophanticGoat: 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Holy sh¡t. I "morember" that thread. The one with the USA flag saga. grin

Flatiyeasterners always trying to find corners to success. Disgraceful idiots

Here's a list of P&Is who defended his drug money: dikeigbo2 investnow2013 NATIONALPASTOR Nbote steppin slikcipher Themonster MARKone SycophanticGoat

LMAO, who's having the last laugh now? grin

An average Ibo man can never be successful in life unless he becomes a criminal

Who's the imbecilic animal blessed with unmatched idiocy quoting me? It will do you a great good to leave me out of your useless dance shame because I never recalled enagaging with a nitwit like you about a man I barely even know talk more defending him on the internet.

May it never be well with you the next time you quote me again to spill your smelly watery faecal deposit.
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

[s]Who's the imbecilic animal blessed with unmatched idiocy quoting me? It will do you a great good to leave me out of your useless dance shame because I never recalled enagaging with a nitwit like you about a man I barely even know talk more defending him on the internet.

May it never be well with you the next time you quote me again to spill your smelly watery faecal deposit. [/s]

4 Likes

Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by smileyoo: 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
as a man of God, why can't the father command the gun man to become blind like elijah did? lol.
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by Gloria4(f): 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
of cos,he should hid no sentiment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did Blessed Virgin Mary Have Other Children After Jesus Christ? / Before And After Photos Of The "Withcraft Children" Rescued In Akwa Ibom / Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.