Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor (44251 Views)

Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by toggy: 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
Indeed. Nobody wan die, but they wan go heaven!!![/size][size=8pt] cheesy cheesy cheesy[b][/b]
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by uxwts(m): 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] grin okay na u wan die abi
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by Iamthoney(m): 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
Was expecting him to do an Mbaka(where he used his bible to protect himself when he was attacked by some gunmen that year) but no, he pulled of his cassock and scamper for safety...
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by AngelicBeing: 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
sad
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by ettybaba(m): 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
1stCitizen:
I remember when chest beaters were singing the praise of the man responsible for this attack to high heavens in Nov 2016 here on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/3490456/aloysius-nnamdi-ikegwuonu-bishop-building/1#51471600

I remember how a few of us warned the source of funds could be drug money. I understand he built the church and donated it to the Diocese. Lessons should be learnt from this.
I pray Biafra is achieved.
Even governor dry flag off a project to be funded with drug money.
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by Neddstark: 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
Onedibe1:

If nigeria was gud,nobody wld traffic drug or do other related hustles..

You have brains. There are millions of businesses to run instead of drugs. Stop defending evil in the name of seccession which will never solve any of your problems
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by Wisebisho: 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
BleSSedMee:
Self preservation is a natural instinct you know.

A line from Tu Baba's song just came to mind

"no body wan die but they wan go heaven"

It's well.

I wish all the injured speedy recovery.
Must you die before you go heaven?
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
1stCitizen:
I remember when chest beaters were singing the praise of the man responsible for this attack to high heavens in Nov 2016 here on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/3490456/aloysius-nnamdi-ikegwuonu-bishop-building/1#51471600

I remember how a few of us warned the source of funds could be drug money. I understand he built the church and donated it to the Diocese. Lessons should be learnt from this.
Holy sh¡t. I "morember" that thread. The one with the USA flag saga. grin

Flatiyeasterners always trying to find corners to success. Disgraceful idiots

Here's a list of P&Is who defended his drug money: dikeigbo2 investnow2013 NATIONALPASTOR Nbote steppin slikcipher Themonster MARKone SycophanticGoat

LMAO, who's having the last laugh now? grin

An average Ibo man can never be successful in life unless he becomes a criminal

3 Likes

Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
Make the man go use holy communion go block bullet before?
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by Sarah20A(f): 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
5.45am in church , hmmmm still dreaming of my prince charming at that time undecided R. I. P to the dead and quick recovery to the injured embarassed
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by popsyleo1: 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
The priest moved to the back or sacristy and did not jump under the Alter table.
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by ChiefOlabowla(m): 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
Cownu say na Fulani men come kill them o...
He no gree say na them them
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by seunny4lif(m): 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
link2ok:

Snicker or sticker.

Before you start spewing trash about relogion.

Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by seunny4lif(m): 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
link2ok:

Snicker or sticker.

Before you start spewing trash about relogion.

Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by 900warriorz: 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
trust nollywood! watch out for "ozobulu, land of agony"
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by topsco(m): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
Father no be superman nor Iron Man
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by egbabiekperemo1: 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Holy sh¡t. I "morember" that thread. The one with the USA flag saga. grin

Flatiyeasterners always trying to find corners to success. Disgraceful idiots

Here's a list of P&Is who defended his drug money: dikeigbo2 investnow2013 NATIONALPASTOR Nbote steppin slikcipher Themonster MARKone SycophanticGoat

LMAO, who's having the last laugh now? grin

An average Ibo man can never be successful in life unless he becomes a criminal

And what have you achieved so far in your miserable life? You will never achieve what the poorest ibo trader has achieved in your entire miserable life. Idiiot

2 Likes

Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
No oo, the priest for no dock abi, he would have gone to talk to the gun men calmly and lead them to Christ as na immortal priest.. You docked but dint expect the priest to dock. Rubbish
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

And what have you achieved so far in your miserable life? You will never achieve what the poorest ibo trader has achieved in your entire miserable life. Idiiot
E pain am

4 Likes

Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by link2ok(m): 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
link2ok:

Snicker or sticker.

Before you start spewing trash about religion.
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by joinnow: 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
Is like the father is once a police officer b4 or he has police experience.
Remove cassock hid his head like ostrich
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by vertueptime: 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
So? Who wan die?

Those who want to meet their lord
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by goldedprince: 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
some people are just just plan stupid. so are you telling me that if person enter singo temple or amdioha temple with ak 47, the yeye priest no go hide?
btw, i am not a christian or muslim so save your trash
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by charityexplicit(f): 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
Something isn't right in the story at all. If the mass was to start 6 am, how come he said the first Bible reading was taken around 5:45am? Abegi !
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by bakila: 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
So, how did anyone come to the conclusion that he is prime suspect.
They went to his house, he is not there. They killed his father and others are percieved as collateral damages. No matter how dense someone is, the way that uoing man handles money shows the nature of his source of income.

Modified. Did you see that video where someone was calling jim ESCOBAR?
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
bakila:

They went to his house, he is not there. They killed his father and others are percieved as collateral damages. No matter how dense someone is, the way that uoing man handles money shows the nature of his source of income.

Modified. Did you see that video where someone was calling jim ESCOBAR?
Sorry, I'm done. I'm conserving energy.
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by bakila: 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Sorry, I'm done. I'm conserving energy.
Good.
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by jaybee(f): 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
Neddstark:
See what drug trafficking has caused to a quiet Igbo community. They killed themselves in South Africa and took the killings to the Church in order to send a message to the rival's family. Intellectuals from the East need to stand up against this Drug Trafficking thing among Eastern youths. Drug Trafficking destabilizes anywhere it is run. They should look at cities in Mexico, Columbia and El Salvado before it gets worse than it is.

The community is not quiet, it accepts, condones, appreciates, encourages, embraces, rewards, anoints, amplifies, celebrates and above all worships criminals, criminality and proceeds of crime.

Just peruse the link below and you understand what I mean.

https://www.nairaland.com/3490456/aloysius-nnamdi-ikegwuonu-bishop-building
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by darlenese(f): 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
So? Who wan die?

nobody won die but everybody won go head
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by darlenese(f): 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
So? Who wan die?

nobody won die but everybody won go heaven
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by Onedibe1: 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
Neddstark:

You have brains. There are millions of businesses to run instead of drugs. Stop defending evil in the name of seccession which will never solve any of your problems

Which is??
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by Badgers14: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
1stCitizen:

I am a bit confused. I neither know chief Aloysius in question nor what he does for a living but what is the correlation between what he does for a living and gunmen killing innocent church goers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did Blessed Virgin Mary Have Other Children After Jesus Christ? / Before And After Photos Of The "Withcraft Children" Rescued In Akwa Ibom / Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.