Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor (44246 Views)

Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by naturefellow(m): 11:05am On Aug 07, 2017
40kobo77:

It is Fez cap.

Not face cap.

You have learned something new today. Abi how face wan use get cap?
I think you're wrong Mr.Lecturer. There's FEZ, and then there's FACE CAP. I'm a user of the latter since childhood. So, I know what I'm talking about!
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by Lilcentt(f): 11:06am On Aug 07, 2017
no na. the cassock na bullet proof Abi? ssshhhhh
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by kayo80(m): 11:06am On Aug 07, 2017
naturefellow:
...face cap?

Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by babooshka: 11:07am On Aug 07, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
That is a bullshit story. Something happened in the morning and the investigation was completed the same morning by the Nigerian Police and I should buy that?

The fact this bullshit was presented as what happened is a problem.

Who presented evidence? Who did the police interrogate to arrive at that conclusion? What investigation was done? The hastiness of this story will baffle anybody who knows how Nigerian Police operate.
I asked d very same question, how come they av an explanation so soon, so easily, and d culprits r very conveniently resident abroad.
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by sicily4u: 11:09am On Aug 07, 2017
The mass was 6:am mass, how come u want to read the second bible reading by 5:45am ?

1 Like

Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by babooshka: 11:10am On Aug 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Jskelly11:
grin grin

Father no wan die on the job oo, He tear 4-40 con still pull cloth run hide in quick time.

Hahaha

Twale for that fast Father.
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by Nackzy: 11:10am On Aug 07, 2017
U think say life no sweet?...Buhari set knw say life sweet....if it were to be ur brother or father what will be ur best advice in situations like that... Remember a Coward lives to fight another day"
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by Jabioro: 11:11am On Aug 07, 2017
I don't know what you expected of him at time critical moment, it is he who survived the war that can tell the story, you're among the survivors that's why we can have your own version.. if had no,t your enemy could have gone with whatever side story you have.. ..therefore do not see him as coward ..
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by bobokunlexzy: 11:11am On Aug 07, 2017
1stCitizen:
I remember when chest beaters were singing the praise of the man responsible for this attack to high heavens in Nov 2016 here on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/3490456/aloysius-nnamdi-ikegwuonu-bishop-building/1#51471600

I remember how a few of us warned the source of funds could be drug money. I understand he built the church and donated it to the Diocese. Lessons should be learnt from this.

Hnmmm. U nailed it. Gbam!!!
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by colombiana: 11:13am On Aug 07, 2017
kennyblack94:

Call a spade a spade.. Stop murmuring and view it clearly religion is scam especially Whitemen religion.. If na shrine the chief priest go look you they laugh because you can shoot him till day break the bullet no go enter..
take me to that shrine, I just need a magnum, I assure you anything relating to fire is a little god on it's own. If e like make e sit down until he juju head, gun go still split that e head open
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by naturefellow(m): 11:13am On Aug 07, 2017
kayo80:

Now, let's consider the context? Is this what a gunman is more likely to wear... ?
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by sniperr007(m): 11:16am On Aug 07, 2017
1stCitizen:
I remember when chest beaters were singing the praise of the man responsible for this attack to high heavens in Nov 2016 here on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/3490456/aloysius-nnamdi-ikegwuonu-bishop-building/1#51471600

I remember how a few of us warned the source of funds could be drug money. I understand he built the church and donated it to the Diocese. Lessons should be learnt from this.

Its easy to say that churches dont investigate source of money but these guys know how to clean their money with legitimate business.

It take the holy spirit to know source of money these days
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by xtybliss(f): 11:17am On Aug 07, 2017
Smart move jare[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by ioreth69(f): 11:19am On Aug 07, 2017
chukkystar:
Make em no hide? Em body na Iron??
abi o
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:21am On Aug 07, 2017
babooshka:
I asked d very same question, how come they av an explanation so soon, so easily, and d culprits r very conveniently resident abroad.
The fact they made these comments made it more worrisome for me. Not even the American Police is that competent.

Just assume for a minute, that the guy they named as suspect is really into drugs BUT has no hands in this, what do you think will happen to the mind of people towards the story? Will they question if he actually did it, or because he is into drugs, the first story, which COULD be a decoy, stands higher in their minds? I know how Nigerians think and which version will sink.

Why will I have a drug issue with someone in South Africa, but instead of attacking him in South Africa, I travel back to his hometown to slaughter his people? Let's assume they got intelligence that he is back home and not in SA. The question then is, how can a person who has the means to acquire the guns and 'BRUTE' Hitlers that could kill dozens of people make such mistake? You can't have murderers that loyal and heartless at your service and will mistake the whereabouts of just one man in this country. It's inconsistent with the intelligence shown in the attack.

1 Like

Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by sunepapi14: 11:22am On Aug 07, 2017
O boy, nobody wan go occupy their mansion for heaven yet o..... cheesy cheesy

The Church should be more watchful as to who donates offerings and tithes...

May God help us all in this country.
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by graphiti: 11:22am On Aug 07, 2017
1stCitizen:

Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by DJInfluence: 11:27am On Aug 07, 2017
chukkystar:
i wonder oh.. because priestr no dey bleed blood. Him wey take cover nko?
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by Onedibe1: 11:27am On Aug 07, 2017
Neddstark:
See what drug trafficking has caused to a quiet Igbo community. They killed themselves in South Africa and took the killings to the Church in order to send a message to the rival's family. Intellectuals from the East need to stand up against this Drug Trafficking thing among Eastern youths. Drug Trafficking destabilizes anywhere it is run. They should look at cities in Mexico, Columbia and El Salvado before it gets worse than it is.

If nigeria was gud,nobody wld traffic drug or do other related hustles..
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by Okeikpu(m): 11:28am On Aug 07, 2017
Ndi aruru ani
The ediot don't wanna go heaven he preached of
My pple build churches while Chinese build factories n skull
You see our lives
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 07, 2017
This is a battle of two criminals that involved innocent people. Some people don't care about the source of a person's wealth.
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by amosyanyan(m): 11:29am On Aug 07, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin

Oloriburuku somebori! Omo Iran jati jati, Ikeji Aja!
E pain am Hahaha
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by link2ok(m): 11:30am On Aug 07, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Parish Priest hide? What happened to Shepard to give up his life to saved his sheep
Pastors will be telling their members not to fear death because God will always protect them.
Some are even selling [b]sinker
to their members and tell them the sinkers will protect them while the Pastors walk around with heavy securities.

Religion is a Scam but they will never hear [/b]

Snicker or sticker.

Before you start spewing trash about relogion.

Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by TreasuredLeidy(f): 11:39am On Aug 07, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:
And they go dey preach about the joy and mansion in heaven, telling stories of martyrs and saint.

Yet they no wan go occupy their mansions and see their saints

RELIGION SHA!! Un-Understandable
Lool
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by lexy2014: 11:42am On Aug 07, 2017
chukkystar:
I tire oh
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by lexy2014: 11:45am On Aug 07, 2017
MysteriousAnn:
i know i shouldn't find this funny, but this is hilarious! Even men of God don't want to join God in heaven? cheesy
baby no time oh.e b like say d life sweet pass as dem de tell us
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by GoldNiagara(m): 11:50am On Aug 07, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
The fact they made these comments made it more worrisome for me. Not even the American Police is that competent.

Just assume for a minute, that the guy they named as suspect is really into drugs BUT has no hands in this, what do you think will happen to the mind of people towards the story? Will they question if he actually did it, or because he is into drugs, the first story, which COULD be a decoy, stands higher in their minds? I know how Nigerians think and which version will sink.

Why will I have a drug issue with someone in South Africa, but instead of attacking him in South Africa, I travel back to his hometown to slaughter his people? Let's assume they got intelligence that he is back home and not in SA. The question then is, how can a person who has the means to acquire the guns and 'BRUTE' Hitlers that could kill dozens of people make such mistake? You can't have murderers that loyal and heartless at your service and will mistake the whereabouts of just one man in this country. It's inconsistent with the intelligence shown in the attack.

What are you saying his father was killed! That also is coincidence. I beggi
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2017
GoldNiagara:

What are you saying his father was killed! That also is coincidence. I beggi
Who's father?
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by GoldNiagara(m): 11:55am On Aug 07, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Who's father?

The drug baroness!
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:55am On Aug 07, 2017
GoldNiagara:

The drug baroness!
According to who?
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by GoldNiagara(m): 11:57am On Aug 07, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
According to who?

Try Kiddle!
Re: 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor by kayo80(m): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
naturefellow:
Now, let's consider the context? Is this what a gunman is more likely to wear... ?

lol! You have a point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye / Did Blessed Virgin Mary Have Other Children After Jesus Christ? / Before And After Photos Of The "Withcraft Children" Rescued In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.