Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals (52465 Views)

Leaked Election Result Reveals President Buhari Won 2019 Election #nigeriadecide / Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) / Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by ApexPredator: 9:22am On Aug 07, 2017
sukkot:
not really. pygmy is the description of a person. igbo ancestors were very short .
Pygmy is an ethnic group that was replaced by Bantus during the Bantu expansion. Though some can be found in central African and parts of Asia. They are very distinct from Bantus.
What next you tell me Nilotics is the description of a tall person? smdh lol

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by unknown87: 9:23am On Aug 07, 2017
omenka:
I have no doubt, going by how twisted the minds of these people are, they could even call Kanu himself a fake news dispenser or Afonja if he says same.

Imagine authorityngr.com being labelled "fake news". cheesy

Honestly, I really would have loved the results came back possitive because we've already accepted them as "jews". cheesy
Are they claiming to be Rastafarians now?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Omoluabi16(m): 9:23am On Aug 07, 2017
Wait..wait. ayam not understanding. If the results were positive, would there have been any special benefit to the igbos? Free ticket to tel-aviv? or mass migration to israel? Is being jewish or Israeli a special status? The mundane thing we waste time on boggles the mind.

that brother convulsing, screaming fake news make una hol am oh. Before e enta market

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Seanpierce: 9:23am On Aug 07, 2017
Jewish or not, how does that affect them? These people have suffered a lot, please stop tossing them around and trying to make them feel worse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Smartjob1(f): 9:23am On Aug 07, 2017
What is the biggie about these jewish bruhahaha? Who cares whether they are Jews or not? Of what importance is it to the Igbos?

Kai...

Joblessness everywhere...

See my signature if you are jobless.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by AlanTuringAI: 9:23am On Aug 07, 2017
backtosender:
We knew afonjas will not sleep because of yesterday news.....what a hate fill tribe
Some of you are just senseless. What's the business of a Yoruba person about you lots being of Jewish descent or not? The newspaper that reported this news is owned by your very son, Ifeanyi Ubah, but you won't see that, but shout Afonja as usual. Very insecure lots with low self esteem and victim mentality.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by sukkot: 9:23am On Aug 07, 2017
ApexPredator:

Pygmy is an ethnic group that was replaced by Bantus during the Bantu expansion. Though some can be found in central African and parts of Asia. They are very distinct from Bantus.
exactly. the name was replaced. thanks for confirmation. same people different names. name replacement lol

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by adetayo234: 9:24am On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:

You see why you guys lack wisdom

Is Ifeanyi Ubah a Pro Nigerian or Pro Biafran.?

Who doesn't know that Ifeanyi Ubah is anti Biafra and do not wish to see the rise of Biafra

See the reasons why you can't stop the rise of Biafra

1) Fulani herdsmen terrorism

2) Absence of functional international infrastructures like seaports riverports airports and railway lines

3) Absence of Resource Control

4) Absence of State power to build international infrastructures.

Suddenly, ifeanyi uba has become an afonja.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by ApexPredator: 9:24am On Aug 07, 2017
Igbos are not Jews, we are Hebrews.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by EasternLeopard: 9:24am On Aug 07, 2017
adetayo234:

Igbos aren't jews. Live with it. tongue

Hope you won't commit suicide when the video is uploaded.?
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by fatiaforreal: 9:25am On Aug 07, 2017
It's a shame.
I knew igbos are ignorant but I never knew the depth of their ignorance.
I've repeated well enough, but I'll say it again. Igbos are older than the Jews as a race, intact it should be the Jews tracing their root to Africa and not the reverse. There's a DNA report on African tribes showing those with whom igbos are 99.9% identical. The truth is there for those who wish to know.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by gberra: 9:25am On Aug 07, 2017
sukkot:
they are bantu pygmies. confirmed sources. check this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3858834/igbos-really-come-nigeria-old
The sooner they realise they're Bantus, the better for them

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by SenatorM(m): 9:25am On Aug 07, 2017
Fake News from only One Source. Propaganda is an Afonja thing

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by AntiWailer: 9:25am On Aug 07, 2017
Have they matched it with clowns ?

To see the level ?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by tsmat(m): 9:25am On Aug 07, 2017
wow.... that's funny.....mo to ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by EasternLeopard: 9:26am On Aug 07, 2017
adetayo234:

Suddenly, ifeanyi uba has become an afonja.

Have you seen him speaking in favour of Biafra before
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by ApexPredator: 9:27am On Aug 07, 2017
sukkot:
exactly. the name was replaced. thanks for confirmation. same people different names. name replacement lol
You've got to be putting up an act. No man can be this dense?? Then again you're yoruba so who knows.
Replaced in the same way Europeans replaced the Indigenous population of America.
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Markfemi: 9:28am On Aug 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by bettercreature(m): 9:29am On Aug 07, 2017
muykem:
Why Igbo is waiting for DNA results to know there origin. Are they lost children of Jews?
They are more like hezbollah than the israelites

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by 2016v2017: 9:29am On Aug 07, 2017
Alaniyiokorausa:
hahahahah Afonjaism is a diseases they wish is not true. bro you have no option but to like this people called Igbo's they are unique
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by ProWalker: 9:29am On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:

Have you seen him speaking in favour of Biafra before

What is the relationship between Biafra and being Jew ? You guys are a disgrace to intelligent Igbos.
Se how other Nigerians are mocking you.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by sukkot: 9:29am On Aug 07, 2017
ApexPredator:
Igbos are not Jews, we are Hebrews.
oh now its hebrew not jews ? lmao grin

wagbayi padi mi

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by michoim(m): 9:30am On Aug 07, 2017
Extreme incurable madness is actually troubling this IPoB people. They don't even know their roots. Are they wanderers?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by bankylan: 9:31am On Aug 07, 2017
ZZ22:
Honestly i dont know whats wrong with these ewedu people.

Do you think Igbos really give a Bleep about being Jews?

Out of jealousy and hatred you wish the story is not true and have been trying every means necessary just to debunk the fact so that when you sleep you will cowardly beat your chest and think your on same level with the Igbos.

Igbos are unique deal with it

I wake up everyday thanking God I am not Igbo.......I am not tribalistic....but with the little I know about the Igbos having been to Aba, onitsha,Enugu,Ebonyi,Orlu,Okigwe, Nnewi....I can't but thank my God I am Yoruba. A family friend lost his wife...a very young woman and these Igbo people are asking the young man to but cow, goat and wine before she can bury the lady....Igbos have terrible traditions....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by tooth4tooth: 9:31am On Aug 07, 2017
Chai!! undecided Chai this is a real hard knock on Ipobian jews ooo. Does that mean that they have lost Natanyahu's support?

My history told me Oduduwa came from Mecca but all those children of NO ORIGIN claimed he descended from heaven. You cannot have history when you rewrite other people's history.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by nengibo: 9:32am On Aug 07, 2017
In other news the earth is not flat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by ipobarecriminals: 9:32am On Aug 07, 2017
From Jews to PIGS .Those peep are confused

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by michealdeco: 9:33am On Aug 07, 2017
Markfemi:
grin grin grin grin
see ur life?

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by proudlyYoruba(m): 9:33am On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:

You see why you guys lack wisdom

Is Ifeanyi Ubah a Pro Nigerian or Pro Biafran.?

Who doesn't know that Ifeanyi Ubah is anti Biafra and do not wish to see the rise of Biafra

See the reasons why you can't stop the rise of Biafra

1) Fulani herdsmen terrorism

2) Absence of functional international infrastructures like seaports riverports airports and railway lines

3) Absence of Resource Control

4) Absence of State power to build international infrastructures.
Is he not Igbo? If he is anti biafra? What has that got to do with his ancestry bro? U are a black man don't force yourself into another slavery

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by EasternLeopard: 9:34am On Aug 07, 2017
ProWalker:

What is the relationship between Biafra and the being Jew ? You guys are a disgrace to intelligent Igbos.
Se how other Nigerians are mocking you.

I know you weren't taught about the role Israel played in the Biafran war before Arabs distracted them with a war during the same time we were fighting.

If not for the Arabs, the Israelis would have stayed longer to help us crush Nigeria supported by Britain and Russia.
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by victorvezx(m): 9:35am On Aug 07, 2017
ApexPredator:

Lol, the Pygmy are mostly dwarfs or very short, they are hated, killed and taken as sub humans especially in Congo, it's even worse now that they are in a civil war, Pygmy there are not regarded as full human.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election / Buhari Orders EFCC To Probe Ex Service Chiefs,Serving & Former Military Leaders / Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.