Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,217 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added) (7619 Views)

At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" / If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
so I came across a photo of a friend of mine getting married and I can't help to think if I will ever get to this stage.

Look at that soft guy, he is obviously well fed. I'm just here feeding on dry garri. He has 6 packs with muscles. For me, i'm looking slim. The place where you will see enough flesh gather is in my head (big head).

Now to his attires, how will i be able to afford that expensive white brocade. Like i said in my past thread, i only have 4 trousers (2 bad). Na who chop belleful dey buy native. Look at his beard sef, dope. My chin is like a fig tree (no beard).

See e wife sef, fine like twaci. I doubt if i can attract a fine girl like that with my current looks and status. See cake sef, will surely worth more than 25,000. Money i cant boast off. account reading 1004 naira (one thousand for the bank).

#God.Why embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added) by shinarlaura(f): 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hahahahahahahahaha. U re crazy

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added) by gabinogem(m): 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
cheesy OP after u done crack my ribs finish, u go come treat am 4 me ooh cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added) by goodmorning40: 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
U see ur life
Money u no get
Fine u no fine
Grammer self u no sabi
So where person wan begin help u now

5 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added) by Shelloween(m): 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
Lol
Re: Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added) by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
How is anything here even funny undecided angry

8 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
sorry guys. The pics I tried to upload didn't work. Here's some I downloaded which can act as a semblance of what I'm talking about. Who I b to do this kind wedding.

Ordinary to act as one of the groom's men in one of my friend's wedding, i used colour riot. Trouser like combat-blue with the suit looking like weak hairy black sad

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

i asked myself the excat same question

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added) by Earthquake1: 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
Dude the Lord will provide.

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added) by Kokaine(m): 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
dont worry bro. everybody gat his own time. im sure someone somewhere someday said things like this about Evans the kidnapper. we all came to this world separate, husslte, but most importantly, be grateful to God. He knows best

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
Kokaine:
dont worry bro. everybody gat his own time. im sure someone somewhere someday said things like this about Evans the kidnapper. we all came to this world separate, husslte, but most importantly, be grateful to God. He knows best
hmm.. Wise one. But I really got nothing to offer. If for example I was good in the other room, soft girls like ebonyeyes88 and khiaa would have considered me. Or if I had prospect, good girls like benita27 or missraine69 would have looked my way.

All I do to console myself is talk on faith and the popular ''vanity upon vanity........'' hmmm
Re: Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added) by SINZ: 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
Other than complain, what have you done to save yourself?
Re: Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added) by massive1019(m): 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
marriage is not by force......remain single till end comes.

#teamsingle
Re: Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
redbeans:
hmm.. Wise one. But I really got nothing to offer. If for example I was good in the other room, soft girls like ebony.eyes88 and k.hiaa would have considered me. Or if I had prospect, girls like beni.ta27 or missrai.ne69 would have looked my way.

All I do to console myself is talk on faith and the popular ''vanity upon vanity........'' hmmm
Take it easy on yourself. Who started the race doesn't always win. grin
Re: Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added) by Mcy56(f): 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
You sounded like you are the one that created yourself and that you already make up your mind to be poor all your life. I hope, for your own sake, that you are not been serious with all the rubbish you posted about yourself; if its someone that said this about you now, hell will be let loose.

- If your condition is critical, have you come to accept your fate?
- With your pessimistic mindset, are you not cursing yourself because human tongue carries power?
- Are you doubting the ultimate power of the maker who raises the poor out of the dunghill (mud)?
- What are you doing about the condition in order to see that it changes or you've already given up on yourself?
- Did you border to ask those you are envying the hurdles they crossed b4 getting to where they are?
- You mentioned faith, did you believe there is power in prayer?

- Guy, wake up from that slumber of yours, heaven help those who help themselves!

Modified: Just gone through your RIP post and discovered the reason for this kind of thread. You are a clown. Sense fall on you!

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
redbeans:
Ordinary to act as one of the groom's men in one of my friend's wedding, i used colour riot. Trouser like combat-blue with the suit looking like weak hairy black sad

redbeans: Look at his beard sef, dope. My chin is like a fig tree (no beard).

Oh my Gawd grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added) by MissRaine69(f): 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
redbeans:
hmm.. Wise one. But I really got nothing to offer. If for example I was good in the other room, soft girls like ebonyeyes88 and khiaa would have considered me. Or if I had prospect, good girls like benita27 or missraine69 would have looked my way.

One day soon
Nothing is ever in vain.
Re: Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
grin grin grin Dude, you haf finish me with laugh grin
Re: Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added) by THUNDAR(m): 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
POVERTY IS A BASTARD

BROS YOU EVEN RICH PASS SOME OF US!

But Who cares anyways!

We still leaving Happy with the Hope that one day, we will get there

Re: Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added) by Maxi112: 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
grin grin dude you smart, keep it up.
Re: Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
THUNDAR:
POVERTY IS A BASTARD

BROS YOU EVEN RICH PASS SOME OF US!

But Who cares anyways!

We still leaving Happy with the Hope that one day, we will get there
viva broke guys viva
Re: Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
gringrin Clown
Re: Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added) by Kokaine(m): 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
redbeans:

lool
Re: Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added) by THUNDAR(m): 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
sunshineG:
viva broke guys viva

I no blame you Bro
Re: Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
THUNDAR:

I no blame you Bro
bro I am calling for solidarity among broke guys now

I am also broke and proud grin

Except I misinterpreted your comment
Re: Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added) by THUNDAR(m): 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
sunshineG:
bro I am calling for solidarity among broke guys now

I am also broke and proud grin

Except I misinterpreted your comment

I understand you now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added) by nopretense: 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
I'm afraid, u myt av lost ur sense of humour

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added) by danchuzzy(m): 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
shinarlaura:
Hahahahahahahahaha. U re crazy

Laughs apart.

You are fine tho... Can I take you out? grin
Re: Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added) by danchuzzy(m): 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
SINZ:
Other than complain, what have you done to save yourself?

commit more sinz maybe? undecided
Re: Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added) by danchuzzy(m): 11:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

Your sense of humour needs a little, very tiny little bit of tweaking !

No offense.

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Get To This Stage In Life (photos Added) by CheedyJ(m): 12:56am On Aug 08, 2017
[quote author=Mcy56 post=59249435]You sounded like you are the one that created yourself and that you already make up your mind to be poor all your life. I hope, for your owyourself because human tongue carries power?
Na only power human tongue carry,e no carry empire join or suits abi game of thrones...d op was just kidding na haba u too serious sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This / Nigerian Plus Size Couple Shares Romantic Photos To Promote Body Positivism / Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.