Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Girls That Sleep Out And Don't Go Back Home!!!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls That Sleep Out And Don't Go Back Home!!!!! (5456 Views)

Husband Helps Girlfriend Escape As Wife Unexpectedly Came Back Home / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions / Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls That Sleep Out And Don't Go Back Home!!!!! by Victornezzar: 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
Martin0:
me using 2accountsshocked
No not me oooo
shaarap
it's true
Re: Girls That Sleep Out And Don't Go Back Home!!!!! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
Martin0:
me using 2accountsshocked
No not me oooo
I thought you own the redbeans account.
Re: Girls That Sleep Out And Don't Go Back Home!!!!! by Martin0(m): 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
Benita27:
I thought you own the redbeans account.
No am not
Re: Girls That Sleep Out And Don't Go Back Home!!!!! by Earthquake1: 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
Optional1 how sambisa today?
Re: Girls That Sleep Out And Don't Go Back Home!!!!! by Martin0(m): 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
Victornezzar:

shaarap
it's true

Aaaaaaaa see this boy oooo eee
Na wa ooo
I wonder why I will be using two accounts of what use will the second serve to me
Re: Girls That Sleep Out And Don't Go Back Home!!!!! by Augustap(f): 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
Draei:

You sound most pained.
Not really. It pisses me when people bring their problems caused by their own stupidity to nairaland. The op generalized all the girls, forgetting that some have a lovely relationship while him on the other hand prefers sluts. So when they act like sluts, he shudnt get angry

1 Like

Re: Girls That Sleep Out And Don't Go Back Home!!!!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
optional1:

lefulefu you see why i no too dey put mouth for all this girls talk..

If i be Mary Magdalene, i for no dey here nah..
grin grin grin grin haha
Re: Girls That Sleep Out And Don't Go Back Home!!!!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
Martin0:

No am not
Lol, what is the meaning of "redb" you add at the end of your threads subject?. grin

I was thinking it's Redbeans.
Re: Girls That Sleep Out And Don't Go Back Home!!!!! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
Martin0:
gringrin no ooo I only have one abeg..
grin
Re: Girls That Sleep Out And Don't Go Back Home!!!!! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
Augustap:

Not really. It pisses me when people bring their problems caused by their own stupidity to nairaland. The op generalized all the girls, forgetting that some have a lovely relationship while him on the other hand prefers sluts. So when they act like sluts, he shudnt get angry
He didn't generalise. He was speaking to some kind of girls. He made his points, ladies should have some reservations. Don't go to a man's house and spend more than a night. It doesn't speak good of you!.

1 Like

Re: Girls That Sleep Out And Don't Go Back Home!!!!! by optional1(f): 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
Earthquake1:
Optional how sambisa today?

samebisa is amazing, we are on winter season..

How is that refuge camp
Re: Girls That Sleep Out And Don't Go Back Home!!!!! by Earthquake1: 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
optional1:

samebisa is amazing, we are on winter season..

How is that refuge camp

What refuge camp I no dey refuge camp abeg grin grin

Hope my man Shekau is looking after you wella grin
Re: Girls That Sleep Out And Don't Go Back Home!!!!! by Martin0(m): 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
Benita27:
Lol, what is the meaning of "redb" you add at the end of your threads subject?. grin

I was thinking it's Redbeans.

Hahahah ok it was one of my very good friend,her name is redbeauty..
I picked out some points from her comments her and add to my writeup whichever topics that carries redb is writen by me..

Why those that don't carry redb is copied..

So to appreciate those points I pick from her comment I do add redb..
But she doesn't know sha...
Re: Girls That Sleep Out And Don't Go Back Home!!!!! by IkpuMmadu: 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
Augustap:
Op for the record, you shouldn't generalize your beef, not all the girls do shit. There's nothing wrong in spending a few days with ur fiancée. The problem here is you. You don't have a stable relationship, in fact you're not in a relationship. Instead you go after people of your kind, who have nothing to offer other than sex. If you have a girl you love and she's independent, she could come spend a day or two with you. But no, you don't have one, you prefer investing in w-hores becos you don't want to be committed. Another and the most important reason why you have qualms with a girl staying over is because you don't want a girl to come and finish the little food you managed to have. I spend few days with my man, so GO AND DIE
Btw, your moniker is stupidity, i wasn't expecting anything less, so am not surprised. GO GET A LIFE AND HAVE A GREAT RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE YOU'LL WANT TO SEE ALWAYS.

Na force

Why u go shine congo before marriage
Re: Girls That Sleep Out And Don't Go Back Home!!!!! by Blackhawk01: 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
Op, get into a serious relationship. cool
Re: Girls That Sleep Out And Don't Go Back Home!!!!! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahah ok it was one of my very good friend,her name is redbeauty..
I picked out some points from her comments her and add to my writeup whichever topics that carries redb is writen by me..

Why those that don't carry redb is copied..

So to appreciate those points I pick from her comment I do add redb..
But she doesn't know sha...
Alright.
Re: Girls That Sleep Out And Don't Go Back Home!!!!! by Martin0(m): 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
Benita27:
Alright.
ok oogringrin
Re: Girls That Sleep Out And Don't Go Back Home!!!!! by LorenzoWisdom(m): 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
all niggaz shud check out my signature on my profile...I REPEAT INTERESTED NIGGAS ONLY
Re: Girls That Sleep Out And Don't Go Back Home!!!!! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
brightalo17:

Op Are you comparing Nokia 3310 days to Android and and ios days? grow up man, Who tell you that ladies then don't fuckkkk around and carries hand bag to there guys place? Even then men hardly marry officially they'll meet a lady and start producing babies , some of the romance-landers are product of such marriages.

Re: Girls That Sleep Out And Don't Go Back Home!!!!! by MissRaine69(f): 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
You could have saved yourself a lot of stress by being upfront. You assume because you are thinking something then common sense will prevail, it won't, tell her when you have done what you need to do tell her to leave if she has a bit of dignity she won't repeat that. You are to blame for this as well, you went to work and left her there doing what? Should it not have been the case both you got up to go to work? Actually come to think of it if she had $hit to do she would have left Sun. See this is what happens if you settle with whatever whenever.
Re: Girls That Sleep Out And Don't Go Back Home!!!!! by Augustap(f): 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Na force

Why u go shine congo before marriage
Who talked abt dt, it's possible to be in a relationship without sex
Re: Girls That Sleep Out And Don't Go Back Home!!!!! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
Benita27:

I was thinking it's Redbe.ans.
an adage in naija vernacular: ''trouble dey sleep,...........''

Re: Girls That Sleep Out And Don't Go Back Home!!!!! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
Martin0:
I don tell u ooo,I nor sabi separate man and woman fight ooo, Very risky one to do for me
lolz
Re: Girls That Sleep Out And Don't Go Back Home!!!!! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
redbeans:
an adage in naija vernacular: ''trouble dey sleep,...........''
My bad, sorry about that. cheesy
Re: Girls That Sleep Out And Don't Go Back Home!!!!! by adajoe555: 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
those girls though
Re: Girls That Sleep Out And Don't Go Back Home!!!!! by Draei: 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
Augustap:

It's all good, I get.
Re: Girls That Sleep Out And Don't Go Back Home!!!!! by Jodha(f): 11:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
lefulefu:
this will be interesting cheesy
Benita27
Augustap
sekxy
optional1
jodha
rebirthforgoody
humeeh
come and answer op

Long piece of sh_t...the op is delusional... Those that live on glass houses should not throw stones...and he who prepare a feast for lizard should.not cry when visited by maggot infested ants...

If yhu dint invite them to yhur house.
They would not come..so yhu better search yhurself b4 yhu throw tantrums...yhu dey find nyansh but yhu hate responsibility... Op get a life...yhu seriously need one...yhu better goan marry.. age is not on yhur side
..and quit ranting like a frustrated chimp..

Lefufu..how far nah grin hope yhur popcorn get milk
...?
Re: Girls That Sleep Out And Don't Go Back Home!!!!! by Isiz(f): 12:12am On Aug 08, 2017
ShyCypher:

Na her school Beauty Pageant i been meet her. She won so I quickly tapped her up thinkin' she was even from a decent background.

I no kno say na Slay Hustler she be.
She was only good at givin' deep sloppy heads.
Till date, she still has d deepest throat I ever plowed.

Definitely a fuckboy
Re: Girls That Sleep Out And Don't Go Back Home!!!!! by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 08, 2017
lefulefu:
this will be interesting cheesy Benita27 Augustap sekxy optional1 jodha rebirthforgoody humeeh come and answer op
Lmao!!Oga my lips are sealed pa

1 Like

Re: Girls That Sleep Out And Don't Go Back Home!!!!! by Martin0(m): 5:15am On Aug 08, 2017
sekxy:
lolz
grin
Re: Girls That Sleep Out And Don't Go Back Home!!!!! by generationz(f): 7:24am On Aug 08, 2017
brightalo17:

Op Are you comparing Nokia 3310 days to Android and and ios days? grow up man, Who tell you that ladies then don't fuckkkk around and carries hand bag to there guys place? Even then men hardly marry officially they'll meet a lady and start producing babies , some of the romance-landers are product of such marriages.

Hahaha

True many are a product of this kind of affairs, their mothers never married their fathers
Re: Girls That Sleep Out And Don't Go Back Home!!!!! by optional1(f): 7:38am On Aug 08, 2017
Earthquake1:

What refuge camp I no dey refuge camp abeg grin grin
Hope my man Shekau is looking after you wella grin
Nigeria is what? A. A country B. A refuge camp

shekau is a real boo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:losers Listen To Words; Players Listen To Actions / What Do You Think Of Girls That Smokes? - PHOTO / Please, How Can I Fade This Scar From Appendicitis Surgery Below My..(pics. Ins)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.