Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker (6158 Views)

I need Assistance Please....It's Kinda Urgent / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / Busted- A Fake Female Moniker.(evidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:42am On Aug 08, 2017
Piiko:
keep it to yourself

Good, then you should also keep your opinions to yourself

Dumbo
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 08, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

Good, then you should also keep your opinions to yourself

Dumbo
K
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by bbbabes(f): 8:00am On Aug 08, 2017
NgcoboP:
Mr bbbabes has not presented any defense except cursing

Why should I make a defense to the case of a mad man. Don't you know the next for you is to strip and go public? Your case is different.

It's a brand new day, dear . Let me answer to duty calls, you can go ahead and mention me all you want since u got no job, no one cares about the craziness running in ur blood
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by bbbabes(f): 8:04am On Aug 08, 2017
NgcoboP:

I waited till 12 midnight for this response. Be it unto you according to your words. In Jesus name. Amen.

Are u scared, it's already established. You are obviously displaying the traits of a mad man
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 08, 2017
bbbabes:

Why should I make a defense to the case of a mad man. Don't you know the next for you is to strip and go public? Your case is different.

It's a brand new day, dear . Let me answer to duty calls, you can go ahead and mention me all you want since u got no job, no one cares about the craziness running in ur blood
LOL you can't even imitate the feminine speech style successfully.. I really feel for you... you must be going through a lot to disguising as a woman.
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 08, 2017
bbbabes:

Are u scared, it's already established. You are obviously displaying the traits of a mad man
You must recognise an exquisite upbringing and culturing. I have never responded to your curses no! I will never be drawn into cursing games.. it's beneath me.... It takes a madman to curse and to call people mad. In fact it takes a greater amount of madness to impersonate a false gender.. yes your curses are established in your life. What more can be worse for a mother to give birth to a man who now enjoys masquerading as a woman like you?! Nothing can be more traumatic!
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by bbbabes(f): 8:08am On Aug 08, 2017
NgcoboP:

LOL you can't even imitate the feminine speech style successfully..

The next mention you have of your my name will actually prove that you are bastard born of a LovePeddler. You are free to do so anyways, if I ever respond to you, I bring down myself.
I have jobs to do. Keep on ranting, since you have already established ur self as a confirmed Bleep boy, I pity who ever calls herself your girlfriend.

I have never met a psychotic degenerate in my life.
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 08, 2017
bbbabes:

The next mention you have of your my name will actually prove that you are bastard born of a LovePeddler. You are free to do so anyways, if I ever respond to you, I bring down myself.
I have jobs to do. Keep on ranting, since you have already established ur self as a confirmed Bleep boy, I pity who ever calls herself your girlfriend.

Schizophrenic tendencies at work ... You must be thinking you have a pucci? cheesy
OMG I pity lefulefu who was lost in love with your peniis owning female! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 08, 2017
We know the real females in here.. lalas247, amarabae (so bae even if married)... Refiner, optional, shol3 and co to mention a few... But bbbabes or bbbabes1 you're a hairy balled homosapien! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 08, 2017
bbbabes:

So unladylike .... This is a motherfvcking freaking man... Just be humble maybe I might give you a wellpaying job... which will at least reset your mental faculties back to normal.
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 08, 2017
Jaqenhghar:
those guys who were sending PMs to bbbabes and crushing on her right now are like
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Ladyjumong(f): 8:58am On Aug 08, 2017
NgcoboP:
Mr bbbabes has not presented any defense except cursing
yea,so ave i noticed

2 Likes

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 08, 2017
makydebbie:
After you.

How are you?
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Buharison: 9:05am On Aug 08, 2017
Op some guys would have sent her pms
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by bbbabes(f): 9:06am On Aug 08, 2017
Ladyjumong:
yea,so ave i noticed

Can you give me one reason why I should stand in defense to an obviously jobless mad fellow
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 08, 2017
scooby12:

How are you?
bros bros I can see you shooting ur shot cheesy wink
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Buharison: 9:07am On Aug 08, 2017
Airforce1 I can see you viewing, you follow send pm
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 08, 2017
Piiko:
bros bros I can see you shooting ur shot cheesy wink

Oga piiiiiiiko!

I was just greeting her o.

Tuale!

1 Like

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 08, 2017
bbbabes:

Can you give me one reason why I should stand in defense to an obviously jobless mad fellow

Yo!

Still waiting for you to hook me up with your babalawo.
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 08, 2017
scooby12:

Oga piiiiiiiko!

I was just greeting her o.

Tuale!
Abeg greet for 2 cheesy
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 08, 2017
Piiko:
Abeg greet for 2 cheesy

How far with safiia?

grin
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 08, 2017
scooby12:

How far with safiia?

grin
she don friendzone me so I wan give her break
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 08, 2017
Piiko:
she don friendzone me so I wan give her break

cheesy grin
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Ladyjumong(f): 9:41am On Aug 08, 2017
[quote a uthor=bbbabes post=59260035]

Can you give me one reason why I should stand in defense to an obviously jobless mad fellow [/quote] He maybe jobless buh yet he ve got a point, y dnt u jus gv us a point to doubt him other than throwing insult at him, dat too childish, a real man/woman stands up to any accusation against him other than beating about d bush nd throwing insult u ave been doing nd dat alone has left us wit no option oda than to believe he z ryt cus such act z usually exhibited by peps who are guilty of an accusation
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 08, 2017
[quote author=bbbabes post=59258182]

OK bbbabes, let's call a spade a spade, u can not be a man, where your mates are hustling to make ends meet and claim to b what you are not, real mamas work hard as well, if u are a lazy scumbag using a Lady moniker to scam pple its time u call it off, you have being accused with evidence of impersonating a Lady, if you are the true Lady disprove the claim with sufficient evidence and die the matter not employ abusive tactics to derail the accusations... you will be taken down with speed of light if u fail to defend yourself sufficiently or derail the accusations henceforth, defend yourself.
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 08, 2017
scooby12:

How far with safiaa?

grin
Hope she's female... and not male female like bbbabes
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Buharison: 10:25am On Aug 08, 2017
Ladyjumong:
He maybe jobless buh yet he ve got a point, y dnt u jus gv us a point to doubt him other than throwing insult at him, dat too childish, a real man/woman stands up to any accusation against him other than beating about d bush nd throwing insult u ave been doing nd dat alone has left us wit no option oda than to believe he z ryt cus such act z usually exhibited by peps who are guilty of an accusation
That person is an enemy of state
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 08, 2017
Buharison:
Airforce1 I can see you viewing, you follow send pm
Choi so iamairforce1 follow send PM too to an hairyballed man... Life is not fair at all

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Buharison: 10:30am On Aug 08, 2017
NgcoboP:

Choi so iamairforce1 follow send PM too to an hairyballed man... Life is not fair at all
Yes oo, He has been viewing since
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 08, 2017
Buharison:

Yes oo, He has been viewing since
He's scared of commenting...or else bro bbbabes will eradicate his profile

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Buharison: 10:32am On Aug 08, 2017
NgcoboP:

He's scared of commenting...or else bro bbbabes will eradicate his profile
Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Handsome Boyfriend, My Pressure / My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. / [video]male And Female Students Got Caught Having S*x In School Premises.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.