Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,113 members, 7,838,820 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker (6162 Views)

I need Assistance Please....It's Kinda Urgent / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / Busted- A Fake Female Moniker.(evidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 08, 2017
Buharison:

Exactly
I understand. Iamairforce1 left his physical girlfriend for a fellow man on Nairaland.... busy writing poems and songs for bbbabes a fellow man....

Bbbabes must be punished

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 08, 2017
Earthquake1:
Let me introduce you to the real scammers.

Name's Softwerk, gender- male, has milked nairaland guys of hard earned money.

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Buharison: 10:36am On Aug 08, 2017
NgcoboP:

I understand. Iamairforce1 left his physical girlfriend for a fellow man on Nairaland.... busy writing poems and songs for bbbabes a fellow man....

Bbbabes must be punished
Who knows, it might be her picture he uploaded on his last thread
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 08, 2017
[quote author=thepussyhunter post=59262836][/quote]
Money, airtime cards and co don loss... Lol

1 Like

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 08, 2017
cheesy
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 08, 2017
NgcoboP:

Hope she's female... and not male female like bbbabes

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 08, 2017
[quote author=scooby12 post=59263356][/quote]
How's maky?
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by bbbabes(f): 10:58am On Aug 08, 2017
[quote author=OYERINDEJ post=59262241][/quote]

Even if am a man, can you point out the evidences to prove that and also don't forget to present the fellow that has complained to you that they were scammed by this moniker. You guys talking like you own the world or this forum.
Defense Academy ni
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 08, 2017
NgcoboP:

How's maky?

Who is maky?
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 08, 2017
bbbabes:

Even if am a man, can you point out the evidences to prove that and also don't forget to present the fellow that has complained to you that they were scammed by this moniker. You guys talking like you own the world or this forum.
Defense Academy ni

with everything so far, I can beat my chest to it that the op was right about you, not that it's our business ( I mean if it is not makydebbie in this Nl I'm not interested) but impersonation is still an offence under Nigerian law so Oga desist from this abominable and degrading lifestyle of yours.
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 08, 2017
bbbabes:

Defense Academy ni
Baawa egba boi.... Egbas are known to be very hardworking and reliable... But your own is corrupted
Cc lefulefu
Sinx

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Buharison: 11:14am On Aug 08, 2017
bbbabes:

Defense Academy ni
You are a man
Kiss the truth and shame the devil

2 Likes

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by makydebbie(f): 11:17am On Aug 08, 2017
scooby12:

How are you?
I'm fine, you?
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by makydebbie(f): 11:19am On Aug 08, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

with everything so far, I can beat my chest to it that the op was right about you, not that it's our business ( I mean if it is not makydebbie in this Nl I'm not interested) but impersonation is still an offence under Nigerian law so Oga desist from this abominable and degrading lifestyle of yours.
LOL, why tho?
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 08, 2017
bbbabes:

Defense Academy ni
Meanwhile I can present the people you have scammed.... I opened this thread prepared for you. Just throw the challenge in my direction... I know you have been avoiding me since yesterday.... But that won't make this go away

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 08, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm fine, you?
I'm good smiley
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 08, 2017
NgcoboP:

Meanwhile I can present the people you have scammed.... I opened this thread prepared for you. Just throw the challenge in my direction... I know you have been avoiding me since yesterday.... But that won't make this go away

You like wahala o.

Show us proofs joor.
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 08, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

Wow I showed my niece her picture.. she's been crying all along...it is so scary...well she's all yours. But on a second thought makydebbie remove that DP it's scary
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 08, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, why tho?

hey how you?
I've got a crush
whenever I see your moniker I get this uneasiness in my tummy cool cool
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Lalas247(f): 11:27am On Aug 08, 2017
NgcoboP:
I just wanted to let you all be aware. He is a male pretending to be female!!
He is a Yoruba male... Named sanya. I would have loved to post his pictures to his home and family but Nairaland rules won't permit me

I am not alone...
It's a lie shocked
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 08, 2017
Lalas247:

It's a lie shocked
bbbabes:

Defense Academy ni
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Lalas247(f): 11:29am On Aug 08, 2017
NgcoboP:

U don't mean it .. thought the days of guys parading as females was eradicated grin
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 08, 2017
Lalas247:

U don't mean it .. thought the days of guys parading as females was eradicated grin
Mr bbbabes still living it up... and he's not alone. Some are hunting for ladies like you...be careful
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Lalas247(f): 11:33am On Aug 08, 2017
NgcoboP:

Mr bbbabes still living it up... and he's not alone. Some are hunting for ladies like you...be careful
Lol sweeri many have tried and failed ... I no dey release funds if u like die grin only if the spirit of GOD moves me ( once a year grin )
Anyway let me go find trouble small before I have lunch

1 Like

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Buharison: 11:37am On Aug 08, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol sweeri many have tried and failed ... I no dey release funds if u like die grin only if the spirit of GOD moves me ( once a year grin )
Anyway let me go find trouble small before I have lunch
Enemy of state remove your picture before they will use it, GAYbriels and scammers have taken over nairaland
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by AlexCk: 11:46am On Aug 08, 2017
Damn!!
This gon' be good cool cheesy

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by bbbabes(f): 11:46am On Aug 08, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

And who are you impersonating, go and rest, jobless folks. They are only here to make mouth.. If you guys meet me in reality, am sure ur hands will drop... Foolzzz
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 08, 2017
bbbabes:

And who are you impersonating, go and rest, jobless folks. They are only here to make mouth.. If you guys meet me in reality, am sure ur hands will drop... Foolzzz
Job done over a thousand views. Your deception has been exposed Mr bbbabes....

Ladies and gentlemen beware.

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by bbbabes(f): 11:53am On Aug 08, 2017
NgcoboP:

You are obviously sick in the brain. Am from Lagos and live on the Island. Why should I avoid a non entity... We will meet soonest... Then you will understand the power of a lady.
At this Junction, if you don't present your evidence to the people. You are a Bastard. The Sanya you mentioned is my boss on the blog. I know you can never stand him if he comes across with you.
But I want you to drop your evidence... Jobless slowpoke
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by makydebbie(f): 11:55am On Aug 08, 2017
scooby12:

I'm good smiley
Cool.
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by makydebbie(f): 11:55am On Aug 08, 2017
NgcoboP:

Wow I showed my niece her picture.. she's been crying all along...it is so scary...well she's all yours. But on a second thought makydebbie remove that DP it's scary
It's not my business really.
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 08, 2017
bbbabes:

You are obviously sick in the brain. Am from Lagos and live on the Island. Why should I avoid a non entity... We will meet soonest... Then you will understand the power of a lady.
At this Junction, if you don't present your evidence to the people. You are a Bastard. The Sanya you mentioned is my boss on the blog. I know you can never stand him if he comes across with you.
But I want you to drop your evidence... Jobless slowpoke
LOL LOL LOL. Insults will not bail you out.... Of course you are not intelligent enough to own a blog. But then you are a liar and an impersonator. My friend continue scratching your smelly scrotum balls somewhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? / Ladies: A Man Is Sexy When He Is Doing What? / My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.