Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker (6166 Views)

I need Assistance Please....It's Kinda Urgent / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / Busted- A Fake Female Moniker.(evidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by RSVP: 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
Chizzors! See how dis one dey throw frmt bck 2 bck and men dey slip... So ur mumu Neva reach?
"ishe local" abi?

See dat one too.. shocked See ham. See ham shocked shocked .

Una go shit for pant... embarassed
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Dear, you don't really know me. My face can't be all you need to crush on someone. I know we're moved by what we see, but don't just look at the surface, look deeper. See clearer.

Maky maky! Nne relax,

Those are words of compliment and endearment I was expecting a thank you for my effort cool

But seriously maky it's not just about your face and beauty ( but babe you balance like Mercedes G wagon 2019 model) I've seen your posts and topics, I don't have to study you like a 4 credit load course or research on you like a final year project before I can relatively say I know you cool

I'm not seeking out a date or asking for your hand in marriage ( at least not yet) I'm just saying "I like you the way a man is suppose to like a woman.......muah! cool cool
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by makydebbie(f): 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

Maky maky! Nne relax,

Those are words of compliment and endearment I was expecting a thank you for my effort cool

But seriously maky it's not just about your face and beauty ( but babe you balance like Mercedes G wagon 2019 model) I've seen your posts and topics, I don't have to study you like a 4 credit load course or research on you like a final year project before I can relatively say I know you cool

I'm not seeking out a date or asking for your hand in marriage ( at least not yet) I'm just saying "I like you the way a man is suppose to like a woman.......muah! cool cool
LOL, thank you then. smiley
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
SmartyPants:
OP the only evidence you have presented in this thread is extremely weak and this whole thing reeks of a personal vendetta.

The proper thing to do is, if you have a genuine complaint:

1. Narrate what happened, who did what, how it happened, where it happened, and when.

2. Provide evidence that your narration is the truth or is at least reasonable.

3. Allow the accused to respond to specific claims.

As is, you are merely bullying the accused into responding to your claims by tormenting him/her. It is not done and frankly its not nice to see.

Walahi. You get a sense wella.
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
I thought by now,the mod or whatever would have placed a ban on the OP!!!!not everyone can endure allegations like impersonation but no,they are looking for snakes threads to push to front page
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
makydebbie:
I like my nose too. Thank you.

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Buharison: 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
lefulefu:

for real? grin
Enemy of state I am sure

1 Like

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
bbbabes:
Successful olosho
What's the meaning of this? No female calls another man's wife that.... It is completely uncultured
A disrespectful and disregard to her and her choice of not having kids anymore. Annie Macaulay Idibia has the right to her choice without you calling her name's!!!

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
You were warned yet

bbbabes:

It's only people that lived close to her that knew the real deal... All the while why Tuface was frolicking around... What did you think she was doing... Keeping herself for Prince Charming

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by bbbabes(f): 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
NgcoboP:
You were warned yet

This is Nairaland Mr. Not every comment should be taken seriously. We are all here to have fun and display the childish side of us we might not be able to express in the physical. Can we stop the stalking and the fighting.
I think you can do better staying off my back. You are a man. A busy and hard working man from the posts on ur profile. Please, let me express myself as a young lady and don't pose to be a threat, except if you are just a bully.

Mind you there is always a bully somewhere waiting for a bully. That we all learnt in High school. Stay off my back sir, I don't know if I offended you in the past. If I did... Apologies.

I will appreciate you let me focus on my job. It was a serious issue at work today and I wondered why some people would feel good to see other people relieved of their means of livelihood. I won't be happy if I lose my job because of the issue u raised. As the firm chastised me for using my personal pictures on the profile, not even minding it's for everyone's good.

Please NgcoboP, you have done enough damage today. I will appreciate you stop. I have not asked to see any man on this platform, I have not requested for cash from anyone. I don't even have access to the email of the moniker. Please stay off my back. God bless you.
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
bbbabes:

This is Nairaland Mr. Not every comment should be taken seriously. We are all here to have fun and display the childish side of us we might not be able to express in the physical. Can we stop the stalking and the fighting.
I think you can do better staying off my back. You are a man. A busy and hard working man from the posts on ur profile. Please, let me express myself as a young lady and don't pose to be a threat, except if you are just a bully.

Mind you there is always a bully somewhere waiting for a bully. That we all learnt in High school. Stay off my back sir, I don't know if I offended you in the past. If I did... Apologies.

I will appreciate you let me focus on my job. It was a serious issue at work today and I wondered why some people would feel good to see other people relieved of their means of livelihood. I won't be happy if I lose my job because of the issue u raised. As the firm chastised me for using my personal pictures on the profile, not even minding it's for everyone's good.

Please NgcoboP, you have done enough damage today. I will appreciate you stop. I have not asked to see any man on this platform, I have not requested for cash from anyone. I don't even have access to the email of the moniker. Please stay off my back. God bless you.
Hmmm you.sound VERY sincere now. Wished you had four pages ago. Sleep well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lol !! How Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? / Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car, Shamed By Residents (photos) / My Boobs And Booty Are Growing Bigger – Popular Ghanaian Efia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.