Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,487 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker (6172 Views)

I need Assistance Please....It's Kinda Urgent / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / Busted- A Fake Female Moniker.(evidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
makydebbie:
If only the op understands we don't actually give a fvck.

Yeah. We only give a.....in the bedroom.
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by makydebbie(f): 11:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
scooby12:

Yeah. We only give a.....in the bedroom.
Na you sabi. grin
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Na you sabi. grin

tongue

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
makydebbie:
If only the op understands we don't actually give a fvck.
Did I invite you?

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by makydebbie(f): 12:01am On Aug 08, 2017
scooby12:

tongue
cheesy
No dey look me like that na. tongue
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 08, 2017
makydebbie:
cheesy
No dey look me like that na. tongue

How I dey look you na..
Makky go and sleep joo cheesy
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 08, 2017
NgcoboP:

Did I invite you?

Oga cia. The gal don yab o.
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 08, 2017
bbbabes:

I just saw this. You mean to say this fellow I know not from Adam is me. Bbbabes/sanya destiny is obviously tied to a padlock under the Atlantic Ocean I swear. Bbbabes/sanya is a walking corpse
I waited till 12 midnight for this response. Be it unto you according to your words. In Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by makydebbie(f): 12:08am On Aug 08, 2017
scooby12:

How I dey look you na..
Makky go and sleep joo cheesy
After you.
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by kumulus(m): 12:12am On Aug 08, 2017
makydebbie:
After you.

Yes goan sleep...with that your nose that b like u rub puff puff untop.

•••• Why are you guys not seeing the scam going on here tho, isn't it so obvious
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 08, 2017
bbbabes:

Bastardised mofo, did your father make me Ibo or your mother gave birth to me to be Ibo, who associates herself with such people... Were asinwin, you have obviously gone mad
Exposed and burnt

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 08, 2017
bbbabes:
I simply pity your ignorance. And you can just imagine how you are publicly making a fool of yourself.

You have made your research well. Kudos. Thanks for visiting our blog. For your perfect info, the name you mentioned up there is a senior colleague on the blog. Sure you got his name on the blog, bastard.

If you need a job, we need an extra hand on the blog. The last time I checked, newbie bloggers get paid N40,000. That can feed your generation.
I have never been to the city you mentioned and that makes you more stupid.
In your foolish and jobless mind, neither myself nor the other Admin you mentioned owns the blog. We are both employees.

I know your thoughts are that I own the blog. Bastard, I work for them and I just assumed employment there unlike your sister that's a prostitute in Mushin. This Nairaland username has been before I joined them and it will be even after I leave and after you die, it will be.

I owe you no further explanation. I just feel your stupidity is making you sound as a real mad man. You are free to keep on displaying madness. You will never ask me for my number or a proof of my identity. You are simply a nothing to effect that.
RANT ON FOOL... YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN A LADY MAKING HEAD WAYS BY USING WHAT SHE GAT? oloshi oloriburuku.
So all these adjectives describe members of your family... Cool. Sorry obadare is dead... But I can employ you for real where you won't need to hide your gender! Shoot me a email boy.
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 08, 2017
Bbbabes/bbbabes1 thugchimee you thought I'd be asleep LOL wrong I am wide awake...
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 08, 2017
cheesy wide awake Mr bbbabes.. you can't sneak in behind me for damage control.. I have totally damaged your hidden gender... But why do you crave the feminine gender like than mister man?

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 08, 2017
angry bbbabes Why are you so desperate pretending to be a female...or you're attracted to lefulefu...

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 08, 2017
Brother Bbbabes don't run yet I am very much still interested in your case

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 08, 2017
NgcoboP:
angry bbbabes Why are you pretending to be a female...or you're attracted to lefulefu...
attracted to me ke? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 08, 2017
Earthquake1:
Let me introduce you to the real scammers.

Name's Softwerk, gender- male, has milked nairaland guys of hard earned money.
we know all these ones about some guys using female monikers t0 exhortort money frm konjified mugus grin .but the male Softwerk is different frm d female softwerk cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 08, 2017
lefulefu:

attracted to me ke? shocked shocked shocked
Who knows
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Jaqenhghar: 5:50am On Aug 08, 2017
those guys who were sending PMs to bbbabes and crushing on her right now are like

Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Jammiiee(m): 6:09am On Aug 08, 2017
cheesy grin
ShyCypher:

Hahahhahahahahahaha

OMG. Lmao... Nairaland una no go kill person
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Kokaine(m): 6:20am On Aug 08, 2017
NgcoboP:

Nope it is not. That lady is Igbo. He is Yoruba. He shouldn't be hiding his gender or cross gendering when he's at the forefront of Nairaland news updates more often than not. It is immoral and unethical using a friend's picture to deceive people is satanic.
the people arguing that its okay to impersonate someone on social media are truely unwise. it takes a criminal intention to change identity and then put a female picture if you are male. show evidences
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Ladyjumong(f): 6:38am On Aug 08, 2017
Lol is dz for real grin
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 08, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Lol is dz for real grin
Mr bbbabes has not presented any defense except cursing
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:07am On Aug 08, 2017
bbbabes:

NgcoBop I just saw this. You mean to say this fellow I know not from Adam is me. Your destiny is obviously tied to a padlock under the Atlantic Ocean I swear. You are a walking corpse

grin
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 08, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

grin
Using alternate monikers doesn't exonerate you Mr bbbabes. And I have come to put an end to your deceptive posturing
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:19am On Aug 08, 2017
NgcoboP:

Using alternate monikers doesn't exonerate you Mr bbbabes. And I have come to put an end to your deceptive posturing

You actually deprived yourself of sleep over someone who doesn't give a damn about you cry

Really pathetic cry
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 08, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

So this is the only serious thing to do with your life undecided

Gosh you are really messed up in life
cat fishing is wrong, your shirt looks cheap
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 08, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

You actually deprived yourself of sleep over someone who doesn't give a damn about you cry

Really pathetic cry
Little do you know... cheesy Mr bbbabes. cheesy
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:39am On Aug 08, 2017
Piiko:
cat fishing is wrong, your shirt looks cheap

Hei did you know my grandad lived for 150yrs

Ask me why
Re: Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 08, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

Hei did you know my grandad lived for 150yrs

Ask me why
keep it to yourself

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Slay Queen With Super Big Boobs Exposes Nigerian Pastor Who Slept With Her: / Nigerians Marrying Nigerians Raised In The Us / Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.