Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,226 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) (38601 Views)

Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by okuya: 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
vizkiz:
Just look at their big belly. Nigerian women don't know how to care for themselves. Awful video.

Disgusting
Come US here make U see women with massive stomach wey don drop down to their laps without even having a single child
Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by origima: 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
LaDivva:
Their life, their problem.
I got married at 22 because I was in love and he was very ready and I have no reason whatsoever to regret it till date.
My husband isn't perfect neither am I but we understand each other, I respect him and he respects me too.
Nothing wrong in getting married 'early' as a lady if you're mentally mature for it.
My opinion.

Great comment

1 Like

Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by TheEminentLaity: 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
All I see here is a scrounger with an extreme opinion. I'm from a broken home, right before I could even spell words but I honestly can't be bothered about 'Yard' people's opinion. undecided

Another poor uneducated peoples' problem. OP you get mind even enter den of smellos to give us gist cheesy
So because of these ones, marriage should be scary undecided You better learn not to take every opinion seriously. You know what they say 'Opinions are like aŕseholës, everybody's got one'

Many Cheers to all the refined Nigerian women who are enlightened and conscious of reality. Marriage and happiness for you.
Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Doctorfitz: 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
This video and topic is totally uncalled for....
Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Jman06(m): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
Talk2Bella:

fear in this term doesn't mean actual fear, it means the way kids just rush into it
The age doesn't really matter so long as one is up to legal age. The problem is that people choose their spouses wrongly. People should marry those that of good character and are from reputable homes.

I am sorry to say it but most ladies don't know how to make choice of marriage partners. Guys are better than you in that regard. A girl would see all the signs of a potential bad spouse but would not quit until she ends up getting married to the devil only to turn around and say all men are scum. If you ask them they would say they were in love{lust in most cases}. A lady was lamenting to my elder sister the other day how she dumped her igbo fiance for a yoruba guy{muslim at that} and now wishes she could turn back the hands of clock and correct the mistake. When asked what drove her into marrying the guy in the first place, she blamed the devil as usual.

Choose wisely!

1 Like

Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by tellwisdom: 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
Brooke60:
Are you saying your mum still have a very flat tummy after giving birth to 'thing' like you undecided undecided
You generalized so I guess your mum is num 1 cheesy wink

You are a foolish person. His mom and the gurls of these days cant be compared. Gurls of these days are so useless, dirty and money hungry. i said so angry

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
Should i be afraid of marriage after watching the video or see men as evils? grin I don't get wat the op want us to learn from the video she uploaded.
Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Fhowe: 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
men marry a submissive woman abeg make una leave all this women forming western ladies if you want to have peace of mind we have our own traditional values which does nto support domestic violence either but this western thingy women are forming these days have destroyed alot of marriages and homes (when women begin to equate themselves to men ).No matter how rich ,educated ,influential always try to be submissive that is just the way it will work

1 Like

Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Talk2Bella(f): 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
Jman06:
The age doesn't really matter so long as one is up to legal age. The problem is that people choose their spouses wrongly. People should marry those that of good character and are from reputable homes.

I am sorry to say it but most ladies don't know how to make choice of marriage partners. Guys are better than you in that regard. A girl would see all the signs of a potential bad spouse but would not quit until she ends up getting married to the devil only to turn around and say all men are scum. If you ask them they would say they were in love{lust in most cases}. A lady was lamenting to my elder sister the other day how she dumped her igbo fiance for a yoruba guy{muslim at that} and now wishes she could turn back the hands of clock and correct the mistake. When asked what drove her into marrying the guy in the first place, she blamed the devil as usual.

Choose wisely!

lol

everyone makes mistakes
Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by ikombe: 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
vizkiz:

I know you are trying to be savage with your comment but not getting my message actually makes you stupìd. Yes my mum does not have a "very flat" stomach but it is flat for a woman above 50.

Those ladies in that video are below 45 and look at how irritating the video looks.

Before you quote people next time, make sure your brain is not still in your anus.
Who dem finish like this.

Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Jman06(m): 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
Talk2Bella:

lol

everyone makes mistakes
Ladies make the mistakes too often and they fail to learn from others' mistakes.
Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by ola5858: 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
Did you listen and see their faces? These are oloshos who couldn't keep their homes. Dirty people.
Talk2Bella:
I fear who talk say marriage no de fear am.. (Isabella)

I have written severally about marriage, how it is an institution and not a home of restitution, marriage is a graduate school where if we choose we can decide to go for Masters and PhDs, it is a process of learning, what I'm I trying to say? Marriage is a continuous study where we learn everyday and also have patience with our teachers, in this case our spouses

I have seen so many people ( women especially) jump and rush into marriage due to pressure, money, envy, spite, or she just wants to be a MRS. It is worse when you see an 18 year old lady fantasizing about marriage, using Amara Kanu as an example, she is amongst the 1% early marriage will work for, she has sense, patience, charisma and a good tolerant husband.

I was with four ladies yesterday who had something in common, they'd gotten married too soon, too early and two of them have been chased out of their homes while the other two hate their husbands with passion, one of them is the breadwinner so she says her husband had no say in their home.

The lady lying down was sent out or her husband's house after he got rich, she gave birth to two boys before she was sent packing, before she was sent packing the husband impregnated a woman older than she was and brought her home, this older woman has kids who she in turn brought to her new husband's house lol.

The other lady has just one girl, while the one screaming she hates men has four kids, she says she hasn't enjoyed sex for one day that the husband only has sex with her to impregnate her.

The other lady says she doesn't respect her husband anymore so she does with him as she pleases.

They were all trying to convince me how men are scum and shouldn't be handled with soft hands, in my heart I wept, my father wasn't scum to my mother, my brother isn't scum to his girlfriend, no man has ever treated me like scum, how do I convince these Women that they have a share in the blame too? I sat there consoling these ladies crying, look at me in my 20's consoling women old enough to birth me.

Marriage isn't a do or die affair, I have heard mockery statements about how Ibo women don't marry early because they like to hustle and make money, but these early marriage traits are rampant amongst Ibo women, it is a thing of pride to see their daughters get married early and also give birth early, this doesn't mean only Ibo women are guilty, far from it, it has become a general issue; it might have worked for our ancestors but we live in different times now.

One day my mother said to me " Ifeoma 30 is the right age for a woman to get married" in my heart I said what's she talking about now, but today I can see it, most ladies aren't mentally matured enough to look after themselves not to talk of getting married.

My heart aches when I see children from broken homes, I was a product of one before my parents got back together and then my dad died, I do not wish single parenthood on any child, except death was the case. These women haven't seen their kids for long because their husbands won't allow it, they can't go to court because they aren't educated, they were chased out like common thieves and other women brought in.

Education and skills acquisition remains the best legacy, always have a backup\breakup plan because no one knows tomorrow. Marriage isn't a source or income, be financially free and independent. See where these women live, they don't have a dime to their names and no skills to support themselves.

I hope someone learns from this, I tried to convince them not all men are scum but their minds are made up, I fear for the husband of that lady who hates men I hope he amends his ways so we won't read a gory story about a wife murdering her husband.

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WFESpEUv2Q

http://www.talk2bella.com/2017/08/i-hate-men-says-this-lady-who-got.html?m=1

Isabella Ibeji.

Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
Brooke60:
Are you saying your mum still have a very flat tummy after giving birth to 'thing' like you undecided undecided
You generalized so I guess your mum is num 1 cheesy wink
I love that! That guy is a brainwashed monkey.
Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Water101(f): 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
only dundies will take this 4 a adviceouhhh
Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by kongobros: 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
It is important to note that it is not all early marriages that has a challenge. I'm 39 now and married my wife when she was 20yr. Now she is 30yrs and I'm 39yrs. We have lived in peace till date. I trained her in the University and she concluded her nysc three yrs ago. We have five children. Four boys and a girl. The truth is, it is important to marry a man that loves you more. Ladies should before they go into marriage try to know the extent of affection the man has for them. My wife is my jewel. She stood by me during my NYSC days when we were dating and still standing by me till date. It's all a function of how much love you have on the woman. My wife also has NCE.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by emmpire: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
Talk2Bella:

she was showing where she had a caesarian operation

Ok. But you could at least scramble that place off. Good thing is that her face was not showing. I wouldn't like it if it were me. Just saying.
Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by iceybux(m): 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
samw isabella I know... anyways bigups
Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
Talk2Bella:

she's had two caesarian operation
oh ok
Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
Martin0:
ehn againgrin
grin grin grin
Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Talk2Bella(f): 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
emmpire:

Ok. But you could at least scramble that place off. Good thing is that her face was not showing. I wouldn't like it if it were me. Just saying.

I honestly tried to

1 Like

Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by stormborn28(m): 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
Benita27:
"I fear who talk say marriage no dey fear am" (Isabella).

Marriage no dey fear me. That some marriages go south doesn't mean all do.

After watching the video I could only deduce that these women were unfortunate in their marriages. Secondly, some of them seem crude, Like the one screaming she hates men; since you got married you can't boast of 1naira...is she handicapped?.

When you see a gathering of unrefined married women as friends, what they give each other is garbage in, garbage out.
hmmmmmm.....I'm falling in love with u now.....
Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Talk2Bella(f): 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
kongobros:
It is important to note that it is not all early marriages that has a challenge. I'm 39 now and married my wife when she was 20yr. Now she is 30yrs and I'm 39yrs. We have lived in peace till date. I trained her in the University and she concluded her nysc three yrs ago. We have five children. Four boys and a girl. The truth is, it is important to marry a man that loves you more. Ladies should before they go into marriage try to know the extent of affection the man has for them. My wife is my jewel. She stood by me during my NYSC days when we were dating and still standing by me till date. It's all a function of how much love you have on the woman. My wife also has NCE.

this is lovely
Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Water101(f): 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
kongobros:
how did u and her manage she furthering skull after d kids have start coming??
Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by Nobody: 2:14am On Aug 10, 2017
skarlett:

There are so many people around me to learn from don't need to watch a video of losers to learn

Why the Bleep can't they take responsibility for their lives and their own mistakes. Why are they cussing out men in general? I know a lot of good men so I don't need bitter ladies to learn shit from
You are wise.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) by prince2video(m): 6:29am On Aug 10, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At Last, We Wedded / How To Find Love In The UK, ONE Secret Strategy / My Babe Is Too Clingy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.