Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? (3172 Views)

Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active? / Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
Dynamitechick:

slowpoke your mum deserves to be shot for giving birth to a broke fool like you asshole can you afford to take care of yourself, when you are done job hunting unsuccessfully...know that you will die broke, pity the wife that will get married to a cursed wretch like you..

If you are a man let us see your living condition bastard slowpoke..

typical of nigerian ladies who lack home training sad

a guy insults them, and they'll end up getting pained and start throughing insults at the guy's family

why not insult the guy hinself

anyways its none of business

i only pity these kinda ladies

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by ProfessorD(m): 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
ShyCypher:

"oh well" and what? undecided grin
Lmao
Did you come across that in a novel?

Besides, how is my comment nonsense?
1. Your face is misshapen
2. Your skin is dirty
3. The complexion of your thighs and face are different
4. Uneven skin tones on a human can indicate cheap bleachin' or unhygenic livin' conditions.

Abeg, which of these facts are false?
Point it out.

Oga you too stupid sorry but that is the truth

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by Calapar(m): 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
What's going on here?
Dynamitechick:

1. Your mother is a LovePeddler
2. You are broke and unaccomplished
3. You are very ugly and dirty looking
4. You your mum and relatives and gf( i doubt you have a girlfriend) all live in unhygienic conditions

#facts
Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by ProfessorD(m): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
thepussyhunter:

a guy insults them, and they'll end up getting pained and start throughing insults at the guy's family

The guy sef no get home training he got what he deserved

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
ProfessorD:

Oga you too stupid sorry but that is the truth

Better be stupid than a fuckboy. What exactly do you hope to achieve with this?
How can anyone with half a brain willingly offer himself on behalf of a dirty ragdoll? The variety of idiots I meet on nairaland increases daily.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
ProfessorD:

Tellin' someone who called someone else she has never met in her life and probably not on his level 'broke' the cold hard truth is now a problem? I'm still waitin' for you and her to debunk any of the facts I have typed up there. She is dirty - everyone can see it. Her skin is dirty - everyone can see that too.

Your when she insulted op callin' him 'broke' you had no problem with that abi? Is that your definition of 'Home Training'?

Your cognitive capabilities must be severely damaged hence your inability to process information correctly.I suggest you check yourself in with a shrink ASAP to help you deal with your obvious slide into dementia.

Dingbat.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
thepussyhunter:

Can't you see the way I ignored the tramp?
She wasn't worth it - I could tell from the moment she deviated into childish insults. I have no time for that.

I'll reply her when she proves to me that she is not dirty and unkempt as I have stated above.

Hobo.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
Calapar:
What's going on here?

Nothin' grin

She's just tryin' to divert attention from these facts:

2. Your skin is dirty
4. Uneven skin tones on a human can indicate cheap bleachin' or unhygenic livin' conditions.

Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
ProfessorD:

yeah maybe but personally i detest ladies both in reality and online who are quick to insult a guy's family members esp the mum and sister when that guy insults her...................

And thats why i pointed out that fact..............aside from that their brawl or whatever it is they're doing is no business of mine so if he lacks home training too, good for him

modified: for whoever cares to know i meant to type throwing in my earlier post and not throughing grin..........i cannor go and be editing the post jareh
Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by dacblogger: 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
ShyCypher:

Nothin' grin

She's just tryin' to divert attention from these facts:

2. Your skin is dirty

The insult is enough,let the girl be...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
ShyCypher:

Can't you see the way I ignored the tramp?
She wasn't worth it - I could tell from the moment she deviated into childish insults. I have no time for that.

I'll reply her when she proves to me that she is not dirty and unkempt as I have stated above.

Hobo.

that meme cheesy cheesy

Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by vivalavida(m): 7:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
Dynamitechick:

4. You your mum and relatives and gf( i doubt you have a girlfriend) all live in unhygienic conditions

#facts

Not facts ooo

These are mere allegations

He spoke with facts. Pictorial evidence

Show us his mum and the dirty environment
Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by Earthquake1: 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
ShyCypher:

Just take a look at yourself.

Your face is misshapen, your skin is very dirty, your thighs have a different colour from your upper torso indicatin' cheap bleachin' or unhygenic livin' conditions.

I think you could do with a little money yourself.

Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by Thanos(m): 12:07am On Aug 10, 2017
ProfessorD:

see am. Oga if you like defend am from now till tomorrow. You no go see bra

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by sweeterman(m): 12:54am On Aug 10, 2017
This reminds me of a geh i fvvked d day i saw her n the next day she was requesting i buy she and her sister phones worth 250k...

Chai.... I die well for toto grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by escapefromusa(f): 2:43am On Aug 10, 2017
Dynamitechick:

#facts

Unneccessary. I did not see those things he saw.

Stop polluting ur timeline.
Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by Calapar(m): 9:13am On Aug 10, 2017
Crazy...what did you then do?
sweeterman:
This reminds me of a geh i fvvked d day i saw her n the next day she was requesting i buy she and her sister phones worth 250k...

Chai.... I die well for toto grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls So Quick To Request For Money? by sweeterman(m): 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
Calapar:
Crazy...what did you then do?

Shuuu what else?? grin grin keep posting her and b collecting punna..

Like say na me carry her come city

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Somali/nigerian Wedding? / Why Do Men Pay For Sex? / About to Get married to an Igala Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.