Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

About to Get married to an Igala Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About to Get married to an Igala Lady (3176 Views)

29 Years Old Igala Lady Becomes First Nigerian To Bag 2-star Dsc In Child Devel / Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) / Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About to Get married to an Igala Lady by lovetterrison(m): 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
Hello house ...

With all due respect I need serious minded folks for relaible advise.
I'm in my 30's while my beautiful bride to be is in her 20's ..we've been together for 4years now tho 2years as friends and started dating for another 2years,I proposed to her this year March and we planning introduction before December ..

Her dad is from Olomaboro LGA .Etutepke kogi state igala by tribe while her mom is ojebu ode
Anyone from igala should kindly give me an insight step to step of how igalas do their wedding
According to her dad Etutepke is close to the idomas and they have inter tribal marriage with the idomas and attimes the major igalas discriminates against them that they aren't real igalas.

I will so much appreciate reasonable contributions
Re: About to Get married to an Igala Lady by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
All the best

1 Like

Re: About to Get married to an Igala Lady by lovetterrison(m): 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
FortifiedCity:
All the best
Thank you so much
Re: About to Get married to an Igala Lady by amaniro: 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
Olamaboros also share close ties with Igbo that's Enugu.

I have a friend from Dekinah, I heard igala bride price is cheap and their girls are beautiful. Their men always have a face only a mother would love....undecided

HML not withstandingsmiley

1 Like

Re: About to Get married to an Igala Lady by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
I am Igala by tribe, u don't need to panic at all because they hardly collect bride price so far you can take good care of their daughter

1 Like

Re: About to Get married to an Igala Lady by lovetterrison(m): 11:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
Oma307:
I am Igala by tribe, u don't need to panic at all because they hardly collect bride price so far you can take good care of their daughter
I so much appreciate ... So far it's all good energy

(1) (Reply)

BILLIONAIRE BURIAL! Man Buries His Girlfriend With A Hummer Jeep Instead Coffin / Please Help Iam In A Delima... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.