Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,683 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? (8569 Views)

Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) / Pampering Of Kids; Is It True Love For Kids Or Misconception Of Love? / Can U Forgive your Father? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by sexyLeamon(f): 3:52am On Feb 16, 2010
thank God am not a guy coz this question hard o
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by slap1(m): 6:40am On Feb 16, 2010
When I saw this topic I knew it had to be a trailer for the Woye77 series.
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by dancewith: 6:45am On Feb 16, 2010
I will forgive her with open arms, but then i might snuff her out with the pillow while sleeping. what was that again about vengeance better served cold?
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by sundayseun: 7:00am On Feb 16, 2010
That is the end of anything between us
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 16, 2010
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by larimo(m): 7:05am On Feb 16, 2010
one kid for anoda guy, maybe a mistake from her carelessness, but two kids, nah. that woman has a big heart, but for evil.

Forgiveness, in christianity, is a must-do, but she will have to deal with the consequences of her actions.
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by na2day2(m): 7:32am On Feb 16, 2010
vivaladiva:

this na the same baboon wey want him wife to call am lord, y she no go give u naughty person child, pay bck is a bit=ch innit

maybe if u read it properly u will find out that he said it happened to sum1 else not him. sheez! u girls sef, na wa!

nezerst:

Una don come again! Leave women alone abeg!
What happens to the men that impregnate women outside?

shut up and answer the question. if it was a guy that did something wrong all u self righteous feminist will be here to crucify guys to finish
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by lawrence83: 7:42am On Feb 16, 2010
I will love her forever more. . . . . . . .Ironically tongue cool cool
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by wales(m): 7:52am On Feb 16, 2010
Hell no !!!!!!!!
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Kx: 8:32am On Feb 16, 2010
Am shocked at the responses here.
If God could forgive u your sins,why cant u forgive your spouse's?

1 Like

Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by chincchon(m): 8:49am On Feb 16, 2010
men ,i forbid having such a woman coming into my life.i cant even imagine it, not to talk of it happening.pls God may my eyes never see such abomination in my life AMEN,
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by H2O2: 8:51am On Feb 16, 2010
Kx:

Am shocked at the responses here.
If God could forgive u your sins,why cant u forgive your spouse's?
The pastors of sanctimony have come again.
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by mecusbosco(m): 9:03am On Feb 16, 2010
Lets not talk about what we will do and what we will not do. The truth Is that it has not happened to you. Better pray let it not happen because its always easy to take care of situations when they've not occured, but when they occures, we are helpless. Its a very difficult topic to start deciding what you will do. Just say, let it not happen. That's my contribution
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by DoubleN(m): 9:05am On Feb 16, 2010
Crazy just thinking about it.A case arises when you have to donate blood and the doctor tells you 'Sorry you are no the Father'?. All hell will be let loose!!!
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by H2O2: 9:08am On Feb 16, 2010
Double N:

Crazy just thinking about it.A case arises when you have to donate blood and the doctor tells you 'Sorry you are no the Father'?. All hell will be let loose!!!
Will be stunned and speechless. Will storm out of that hospital and immediately rush home to throw out whichever part of her belongings i wish to surrender to her.
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by ahmedakod: 9:26am On Feb 16, 2010
[color=#990000][/color]
y not dat is if she tell me early but if i discover by myself then she has only one thing to do take the kid to the real father cos i wouldnt want a man coming to disgrace me about his kid sad
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Kelvinj(m): 9:34am On Feb 16, 2010
ahmed akod:

[color=#990000][/color]
y not dat is if she tell me early but if i discover by myself then she has only one thing to do take the kid to the real father cos i wouldnt want a man coming to disgrace me about his kid sad
lie lie.
@poster
I just pray it jux doesnt happen 2 me, dunno if i can handle that
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by seguntijan(m): 9:49am On Feb 16, 2010
men as for me those i will make sure i take every responsbility of those child if their father has die but if his alive i will give him his children but in both cases the wife will just have to go
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by kshow1(m): 10:02am On Feb 16, 2010
That ends the marriage, 'll forgive her for the sake of my own children but cant live together again.
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Witi(m): 10:06am On Feb 16, 2010
This is hard oooo but it do happen everyday, I have a guy whose 2 daughters were illegitimate, the guy felt the fault is his probably maybe he is incapable of impregnating a woman the first reaction was to impregnate somebody outside the marriage and moved in with the person leaving the wife and illegitimate children in his house.
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Genuflect(m): 10:08am On Feb 16, 2010
Out, b.itch!
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Iranoladun(f): 10:14am On Feb 16, 2010
Thank God I ain't a man cheesy

Seriously speaking that woman is surely a professional adulteress; 2 kids ke! shocked

I'd need some answers first before I decide on what to do

I will ask her who the father is (who knows it may be my brother or relative then we'd keep it in the family)

How long she's been having an affair that produces 2 kids?

Does the kids know who their real father is?

Does the father know about the 2 kids existence?  What was/is his decision towards the kid?

How much do I love this woman?  How much do I think she loves me NOW

The above questions and their answers will determine who is leaving who, the end of the saga or the begining of an era undecided
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 16, 2010
y do men like judging women wen dey make mistakes like dey r saints without any flaws,of course every one has their "not so pleasant past "dat dey dont want 2 talk bout.am directing d question back 2 poster if u impregnated another woman dats not ur wife am sure u av 2 options 2 bring her in or beta still bring d child in2 d house.i'm sure ill hear "afterall d child is his" a child brought 2 d world through sin (bastard) angry angry angry.most women will bring up d child like it was their own n whole heartedly 4giv their husbands but if d tables were turned am sure d guy will drive her away

1 Like

Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by skyone(m): 10:21am On Feb 16, 2010
First of all i will forgive her but the marriage will peacefully end with no return, secondly i wll sit her down and discuss the future of the innocent kids.
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 16, 2010
kulyie:

y do men like judging women wen dey make mistakes like dey r saints without any flaws,of course every one has their "not so pleasant past "dat dey dont want 2 talk bout.am directing d question back 2 poster if u impregnated another woman dats not your wife am sure u av 2 options 2 bring her in or beta still bring d child in2 d house.i'm sure ill hear "afterall d child is his" a child brought 2 d world through sin (naughty person) angry angry angry.most women will bring up d child like it was their own n whole heartedly 4giv their husbands but if d tables were turned am sure d guy will drive her away

come on! what woman in her right mind would wholeheartedly love a child from her husbands mistress. thats when all the child abuse occurs!!!

what you described here is exactly what a female poster posted a few days ago. . . . . . here have fun reading how SHE felt about her husband illegitimate child:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-394880.0.html
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by woye77: 10:43am On Feb 16, 2010
na2day?:

maybe if u read it properly u will find out that he said it happened to sum1 else not him. sheez! u girls sef, na wa!
@ na2day - thanx so much my guy - God bless u grin
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Dammyray(m): 11:02am On Feb 16, 2010
How can i forgive such, that's the end of the marriage and beside she should beware cause i might even kill her
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by afemai: 11:05am On Feb 16, 2010
Forget it, marriage is over! But she is forgiven.
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by ivybaby: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2010
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by idifu(m): 11:29am On Feb 16, 2010
that's impossible get dis post off my facesad
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Bongoman1: 11:52am On Feb 16, 2010
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Abuzola1(m): 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2010

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Nigerian Husband Will Not Divorce Me / Humans Of Nairaland (pictures) / Igbo Girl Marry A Guy From Delta State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.