Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? (8697 Views)

Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) / Pampering Of Kids; Is It True Love For Kids Or Misconception Of Love? / Can U Forgive your Father? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Dreamm(f): 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2010
@na2day. Funy talk. Goggle is a frnd means wat?
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by na2day2(m): 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2010
Dreamm:

@na2day. Funy talk. Goggle is a frnd means wat?

u can google the meaning of 411
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Dreamm(f): 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2010
@na2day. I searchd.it has 8 defintions. Some were rude. It al depends on d 1 u used on me.
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by na2day2(m): 11:17pm On Apr 05, 2010
Dreamm:

@na2day. I searchd.it has 8 defintions. Some were rude. It al depends on d 1 u used on me.

look 4 the nicest one out of the bunch wink wink wink wink
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Abygul(f): 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2010
Will just 4give and move on wiv our lyf.or curdle her and ask her y
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by na2day2(m): 3:21am On Apr 09, 2010
Abygul:

Will just 4give and move on wiv our lyf.or curdle her and ask her y

stop making stupid post and btw u r no guy!
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Abygul(f): 8:58am On Apr 09, 2010
na2day?:

stop making silly post and btw u r no guy!
na2day u don start y b say u dey alwaz won interfr into my affair wetin i do u? i collect ur balls or wetin.pls pls pls am not in d mood 4 dis ,dis morning.anyway hw was ur nite cool
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by na2day2(m): 9:06am On Apr 09, 2010
Abygul:

na2day u don start y b say u dey alwaz won interfr into my affair wetin i do u? i collect your balls or wetin.pls pls pls am not in d mood 4 dis ,dis morning.anyway hw was your nite cool

my nite is in progress
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Abygul(f): 9:07am On Apr 09, 2010
na2day?:

my nite is in progress
so u tellin me u still slpin niyen oooooooo anyway av a sound slp
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by na2day2(m): 9:12am On Apr 09, 2010
Abygul:

so u tellin me u still slpin niyen oooooooo anyway av a sound slp

thank u. i am still sleeping, only my fingers are awake to reply u grin grin grin
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Abygul(f): 9:13am On Apr 09, 2010
na2day?:

thank u. i am still sleeping, only my fingers are awake to reply u grin grin grin
humm good 1. kiss
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by wales(m): 9:53am On Apr 09, 2010
End of wedding (EOD) grin grin grin
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2010
wales:

End of wedding (EOD) grin grin grin

shouldnt that be "EOW"?!
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by watchme(f): 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2010
Am really surprised with the way some people that called their selves men in this thread replied this post. It was obvious that the infidelity of a woman is difficult to forgive. And I also know that is shameful and abomination for a woman to have intimacy out of her matrimonal home (with another man apart from her husband). In this case there are some things that are needed to be considered before cruxifying the woman.

85% of men in Nigeria today if I may say, have in one way or the other committed themselves out of matrimonal home. Also in some cases they give the lady they are dealing with money to abort the babe in order to keep pace with the wife, so which one is the greatest sin here; committing adultry or committing adultry and murder?

Please our Nigerian men am not saying that women should go ahead and have children out of matrimonal home, but I am insinuating that no body is above mistake. Sometimes we feel like turning back the time just to undo some foolish mistakes, but there is absolutely nothing we can do about it what has happend has happend.

1 Like

Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by kristikat(f): 10:40pm On Jan 11, 2013
what if your husband had other children?
would you see them as part of your husband,
and therefore part of yourself,
if you really love the guy,
and want everything that belongs to him,
to belong to you?
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by kristikat(f): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2013
but I wouldn't want to have babies with a man I don't love,
why create so much trouble for the one that I do love?
then I must be evil and want to punish the man.
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by tpia5: 12:36am On Jan 12, 2013
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by onuwaje(m): 11:20am On Jul 15, 2013
To be very very realistic, I do not like to lie, I do not know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should The Man Bear The Whole Financial Expenses In The House? / Wife! My Husband Rape Me / Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.