Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? (8580 Views)

Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) / Pampering Of Kids; Is It True Love For Kids Or Misconception Of Love? / Can U Forgive your Father? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by moreshow(m): 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2010
I will forgive her (ATLEAST FOR TELLING ME OR FINDING OUT MYSELF) but will NEVER in my widest dream climb on such woman or leave with her fro the rest of my life
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by lannre(m): 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2010
moreshow:

I will forgive her (ATLEAST FOR TELLING ME OR FINDING OUT MYSELF) but will NEVER in my widest dream climb on such woman or leave with her fro the rest of my life

You have not forgiven, forgiveness has no limitation or alternative. For me its and end to the Marriage. QED
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by snowdrops(m): 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2010
Bongo_man:

Lock that bit.ch in a gas chamber hence go for HIV test if you positive i advice you put a 9mm pistol on your head pull the trigger and blow your brains off,thanking God for a miserable life well spent.
what a topic.

And what an I.d.i.o.t  you are
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by naijaswag1: 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2010
God forbid.
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by moreshow(m): 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2010
lannre:

You have not forgiven, forgiveness has no limitation or alternative. For me its and end to the Marriage. QED

FORGIVING IS DIFF FROM FORGETTING. I can forgive her infidelity act but each time I remeber she slept with an illegitimate man to produce a VAGABONG, then I go dey VEX
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by D1KeleVra(m): 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2010

^^^VAGABONG? cheesy grin grin grin D n G are a lil far apart on my keyboard
cheesy
@Topic
That's unforgivable mhen!
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Bongoman1: 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2010
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by shemdoe: 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2010
Genuflect:

Out, b.itch!

grin grin grin
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by SisiEko1(f): 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2010
This a non issue to me, the marraige would surely be over once this comes out in the open.
What kind of explanation is the woman going to provide 4 her actions? she was raped twice by the same man or different men?
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by shawdon(m): 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2010
I had two friend in the same similar situation and if i found out my wife is in similiar act the next thing o file her paper
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by legba1(m): 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2010
in my time on planet earth,i've come todiscover that there's nothing new under the sun.but simply put,hat day marks the end of the road for our relationship.
@mama gee. u just dont get the gist or may be this caught you napping?LOL
@nezerst.the issue of man is a story for another day,for now face this coz there's nothing you daughters of eve can come up with.
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by enomakos(m): 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2010
there is nothing women can not do,we just have to live with them and still can not do without them

it depends on the age of the child,if the child is between 1-2 i shall tell the woman to take him back to the father but if he is 10-12 i will let the child know i am not his real father

simple

as for the woman i did not know what to do with her
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2010
Almost got married to a lady that was secretly messing around with men simply because we had a son together.
Why are most pretty gals in naija very deceptive?
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by MsTom(f): 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2010
Not in that shoe. Dont know what I'd do. But this cant be a mistake. she knew quiet well what she was doing. That is the height of deceipt. No one needs that. no matter how bad they are to you.
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by bobokelly(m): 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2010
what a question, i will never want to set my eyes on her, cos i may stabbed to death, cheating on, bringing bastard to my home, olohun maje
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by aseju: 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2010
I will be difficult to forgive and more difficult to let go the affection you may have have developed for those kids. I will rather dont want to know. BTW how many of such scenario are out there? Dont they say it is the woman that know who the father of the child is.
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by lonewolf: 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2010
What the hell for? Delete that LovePeddler from your life.
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by latepa(m): 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2010
COME!!! dis one self na question? angry
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 17, 2010
@ topic

I wouldn't want a husband who had a child with another woman. NEVER!
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by na2day2(m): 1:04am On Feb 17, 2010
michelin89:

@ topic

I wouldn't want a husband who had a child with another woman. NEVER!

like u have a choice
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 17, 2010
na2day?:

like u have a choice

Don't mistake me for one of those women in your village, dude. tongue
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by na2day2(m): 1:08am On Feb 17, 2010
michelin89:

Don't mistake me for one of those women in your village, dude. tongue

no, those ones still have a standard
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Nobody: 1:09am On Feb 17, 2010
na2day?:

no, those ones still have a standard

Which you are not a product of. tongue
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by na2day2(m): 1:37am On Feb 17, 2010
michelin89:

Which you are not a product of. tongue

of course, i got excellent standards, too high in fact. out of pity i decided to have u lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by theboy0808(m): 2:01am On Feb 17, 2010
What are we still talking about
Get OUT bi.tch!
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by Sissy3(f): 4:18am On Feb 17, 2010
cheating might be forgivable depending but having a child as a result of the cheating? captial NO
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by samsoft(m): 4:19am On Feb 17, 2010
i will kill her instantly with the baby,

AND I CAN STILL GET FINE GIRLS RIGHT ON HERE, CHECK THE LINK BELOW
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by cvibe: 5:31am On Feb 17, 2010
Which kain topic be dis? Did Your wife mistakenly fall on the d*** that got her pregnant?
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by na2day2(m): 5:51am On Feb 17, 2010
~Sissy~:

cheating might be forgivable depending but having a child as a result of the cheating? captial NO

thats why we are still together bcuz u didnt get any child from those acts of urs! angry angry angry
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by oyinda3(f): 5:59am On Feb 17, 2010
i'm a female. but depend on the guy. some guys are forgiving some are not. in most cases, the guy won't forgive grin and that is totally understandable.

but in some cases, the woman do it to help the husband as well. ex if the guy is infertile grin and doesn't want to be disgraced/ depressed 4 life.
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by na2day2(m): 6:26am On Feb 17, 2010
oyinda.:

i'm a female. but depend on the guy. some guys are forgiving some are not. in most cases, the guy won't forgive grin and that is totally understandable.

but in some cases, the woman do it to help the husband as well. ex if the guy is infertile grin and doesn't want to be disgraced/ depressed 4 life.

lamest excuse i have ever heard if i have heard one
Re: Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? by kenniebaby(f): 10:54am On Feb 17, 2010
it happened to a man who discovered that his first son isnt his after having undergone DNA test to confirm the paternity of the son before traveling to US.The woman latter confessed but the man and the children have been so used to each other that they both agreed to stick together.
The issue is that alot is happening.one just have to 4give.talk to urself first and confirm that u have 4given her.if you can adopt the child, go ahead,if yo u cant,then let go of the child.Men too do have children out of wedlock and their wives still 4give them.so, just talk to urself and know if you can 4give or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Nigerian Husband Will Not Divorce Me / Where Can I Buy Nice Wedding Invitation Cards / 30 Year Old Lady And Her 28 Year Old Younger Brother Sharing A bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.