Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee (50224 Views)

Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings / NYSC Goes After 75 Ex- Corp Members For Refusing To Repay BTW N300k & N400k Loan / Help Me:i Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by snowden9(m): 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
donifez:
There is an investment I have been into for the past one year plus. I am also a corper like you and also plan to reinvest ...It pays 10 percent of your investment per month. If you feel it is not too small and wish to know about it...Pm me. It is a risk I took and I am happy I made that decision.
Why not just say it here for everyone to know. I assume it's legal so spill the beans bro.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
Beedude:

I saved 90k in 2012/13 nysc. I can say serving in a rural area helped.The money made me what i am right now. but wasn's easy though
you try. They only obey I went home with was the double allowee that they usually pay at the end. That just what indent home with.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by freezyprinzy(m): 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
deepwater:
Op, take a chill pill. Don't rush into anything yet, Nigeria of today is business scary and with 300k you don't have any business money yet.

Take that money to the nearest stanbic IBTC branch and buy treasury bills from the FG for 364 days tenure at primary market. I have mentioned stanbic in order to make you achieve the best rate. Interest rate are very high now.

Collect your interest upfront and experiment on anything that comes to your mind at pilot scale only.

At maturity date, your 300k alert would wake u up, you may decide to push the funds into whatever your have experimented with if the ropes have been learnt well enough.

In the interim, while you experiment at pilot scale with your interest from treasury bills, apply for jobs and consider getting a salary job, you are a fresh graduate don't be afraid of climbing the ropes with little pay. Better pay comes with better work experience which is obtained from the beginning.

Don't consider your self an entrepreneur as true entrepreneurs don't get stuck with money and no ideas. People must have poisoned your mind NOT to work on a salary scale, my brother look well, the same people couldn't secure a job after much trials.

All the best and happy investing.

N. B: there is a thread on TREASURY BILLS here on Nairaland that will educate you and give you financial buoyancy, many don't know because secrets to wealth are never revealed nor advertised
link to the thread please
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
Beedude:
Do u derive passion in teaching?
sorry, I have passion for teaching.
why did you ask please?
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by osazsky(m): 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
Smartslim17:

How can we be part of the group. Pls give us link
scam b very careful and don't fall victim like me talking from experience. in d actual since there is no farm it's a new trend
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by omoikea(m): 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
he definately he other sources of income. Whenni served, I didn't buy bra or pant with allowee. Didn't buy any new thing with the money. Didn't make hair with the money. I'm not exaggerating . I didn't pay lipstick or eyepencil. Only food and other expenses like body cream nd soup and transportation and I didn't travel outside the arte where I served except when I went home for Christmas. Yet I didn't save anything. Ate all my allowee and yet I had ulcer after nysc.
They guy really tried

that's funny....
hope you're good now and everything going smoothly?
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Niccoloimhotep: 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
jwax:
Nairalanders please I need your candid advise. Presently I am a Batch B corp member that will be passing out in October. Have been able to save up to N300,000 during this service period. I never touched my allawee, I didn't buy any clothes or even clubbed, I fed and lived on money I get from private lessons and the 5k Stipend my PPA give me, so that made me to save allawee and also the little I get from private lessons.

Right now I will be going into labor market and my heart is already beating fast.

The money isn't enough to even rent a shop and I don't know what to invest in, I don't want to go into network marketing cos even my 140k in Swiss Golden didn't come back to me and am so pained.

Please I need investment advise
whatsapp me on 08034290032
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by yemmit90: 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
Yabiola26:

Join a what'sapp agropenuer group and thank me later you will be glad you did..
An exerpts from the group today

COST BREAKDOWN OF ONE HECTARE OF MAIZE
1. Mechanical land clearing and preparation = N25,000
2. Land lease charges: N8,500 per hectare per year
3. Consultancy and administrative fees = N25,000/hectare/planting season (these include security arrangement, community development services, signpost construction/demarcation barriers, logistics, research and farm management)
4. Maize seeds @ N700 per kg, 20kg will be needed for 1hectare = N14,000
5. Mechanical Planting = (N10,000 per hectare)
6. Pre-emergence herbicides (5 liters at N2500/l) = N12,500
7. Fertilizer (ratio of 20:10:10, 9 bags at N10,000/bag) = N90,000
8. Application of herbicides = N10,000
9. Labour cost for application of fertilizer (8 pd at N500/pd) = N4,000
10. I Unit of Knapsack Sprayer = N2,000 (One-time purchase).
11. Harvesting = N15,000
12. Miscellaneous (especially for unforeseen expenses or circumstances, for example in case we may have to buy pesticides, for example, there was an infestation of army worms last season so we have to be fully prepared, although the chances of insect attack in maize is very low, we have to be prepared for all outcomes) = N15,000
Total
COST OF FIRST SEASON OF PLANTING = N231,000
COST OF SECOND SEASON OF PLANTING = N204,000
MAIZE GROWS VERY QUICKLY, READY FOR HARVEST IN JUST TWO MONTHS AND THESE EXPENSES ARE MADE OVER THE SAME PERIOD AND NOT AT ONCE.
PROFITS AND RETURNS
You can get up to 2 tonnes (2,000kg), of processed maize grains from one hectare. One tonne goes for N183,130 and two tonnes will be N366,260.
PURE PROFITS IN FIRST SEASON = N135,260
PURE PROFITS IN SECOND AND SUBSEQUENT SEASONS = N162,260
PLEASE NOTE: JOINING A GROUP OR PAIRING UP WITH A NAIRA MEMBER GREATLY REDUCES THE COST. A GROUP CAN HAVE A MAXIMUM OF SIX PEOPLE.

A tonne of Maize 183k? Are you alright guy?

Even the feed mills that didnt buy directly from farmers sell at 135k or less.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by SirLakes: 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
Debbie19:
Message me OP, i have a plan for you

Plan C Uhn @Op don't do C, it's either A or B
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by herrdeustch: 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
My advice to you is not to spend the money or invest it yet. Rather invest in yourself. I strongly suggest that you learn some form of programming, seek international scholarships and internships. I strongly advise you to learn programming and a foreign language on your own. Give yourself a year to become a master.While you are learning, make sure you join a company in your field of study whether they pay your salary or not is immaterial-you are there to learn. Learn aggressively,learn everything dont remain anything, leave no stone unturned. As per your living expenses and daily expenditure, I believe you can manage since you have been able to do so during your service year. People may discourage you saying you are a fool for not starting a business immediately, but when they see the blessing, they will rejoice with you. Good luck and may God bless your hustle.

9 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by jossytech(m): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
Fish farming on storex tank in ur house, in ,3-6 mongh u will make 600-800k
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Beedude(m): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
you try. They only obey I went home with was the double allowee that they usually pay at the end. That just what indent home with.

i was just lucky... all my students were farmers,foodsellers and many others. my co-copas were ghost. i get foodstuffs,provisions,bread,kerosene,beer and palmwine. i even watch football matches for free. just lucky
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
Depending on ur location..... I would advise pig farming. Exotic pig farming. There is much money in there.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
omoikea:

that's funny....
hope you're good now and everything going smoothly?
I'm still on drugs now. It just came up again Few days back with malaria symptoms and I went for a lab test just to find out that it as still the ulcer thing.
I'm on drugs anyway. Was told to come back when I finish taking them.
Thanks dear
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by SpencerM(m): 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
deepwater:
Op, take a chill pill. Don't rush into anything yet, Nigeria of today is business scary and with 300k you don't have any business money yet.

Take that money to the nearest stanbic IBTC branch and buy treasury bills from the FG for 364 days tenure at primary market. I have mentioned stanbic in order to make you achieve the best rate. Interest rate are very high now.

Collect your interest upfront and experiment on anything that comes to your mind at pilot scale only.

At maturity date, your 300k alert would wake u up, you may decide to push the funds into whatever your have experimented with if the ropes have been learnt well enough.

In the interim, while you experiment at pilot scale with your interest from treasury bills, apply for jobs and consider getting a salary job, you are a fresh graduate don't be afraid of climbing the ropes with little pay. Better pay comes with better work experience which is obtained from the beginning.

Don't consider your self an entrepreneur as true entrepreneurs don't get stuck with money and no ideas. People must have poisoned your mind NOT to work on a salary scale, my brother look well, the same people couldn't secure a job after much trials.

All the best and happy investing.

N. B: there is a thread on TREASURY BILLS here on Nairaland that will educate you and give you financial buoyancy, many don't know because secrets to wealth are never revealed nor advertised

hello ma'm never heard of ds thou but it catches my fancy alredy pls can i mail u or we chat i will need evry bit of ur proven expertise on this phemmybryan22@gmail.com/07063742909..wich eva is convenient 4u mam
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Yabiola26(m): 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
yemmit90:

A tonne of Maize 183k? Are you alright guy?

Even the feed mills that didnt buy directly from farmers sell at 135k or less.

If you cannot comment without cussing i'd advice you never quote me again ok
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by omoikea(m): 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I'm still on drugs now. It just came up again Few days back with malaria symptoms and I went for a lab test just to find out that it as still the ulcer thing.
I'm on drugs anyway. Was told to come back when I finish taking them.
Thanks dear

so sorry dear...
but is there a permanent treatment for it?
i just want to know
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by snowden9(m): 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
Beedude:

I saved 90k in 2012/13 nysc. I can say serving in a rural area helped.The money made me what i am right now. but wasn's easy though
Hope you don't get the wrong idea from my question bro but as you said the money made you what you are right now. We or should I say, i, would like to know what you are right now and how you did it. I'm asking cos I'm on course to save as much as Op saved. I'm in batch A anyway and i found a way to get a ppa in the same street I'm staying and they pay 10k. i stay with my parents which means i won't spend a dime on feeding or transport to ppa. if out of the 29800, i save up to 250k or even more, I'd really like to start from now to know what I'll invest in, that's why i asked you. Thanks in advance.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Beedude(m): 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
joshuakdboy:

sorry, I have passion for teaching.

why did you ask please?
After my nysc 4yrs ago i started a tutorial centre with less than 90k. Now i av a primary school.. am glad i took the step. but its not all rossy

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by internationalman(m): 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
helphelp:
Carry 1.5 odds for bet9ja
You will make a profit of 150k or lose every grin grin grin
this is simple d best idea. Just 90 minutes and he's 150k richer. But what if e cut?
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by judility(m): 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
simple, open a laundry and dry cleaning business, very lucrative, just rent a shop=120k in a busy area, washing machine=80k, 2-ron=1000, others=30k, and u r good to go, pm me for a business plan on dis, u won't regret it.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
Beedude:

After my nysc 4yrs ago i started a tutorial centre with less than 90k. Now i av a primary school.. am glad i took the step. but its not all rossy

yes sir, I understand that part.

I have also been thinking of Tutorials but I feel my location won't favour it.

Tutorials isn't really lucrative in Kaduna.

do you have any advice?
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nice one op. You have my blood running in your veins. I am a Corp member serving in Abj, and I have managed to save up #350k. My target is #500k before my service year elapses in October though.

Remember to look before you leap, don't allow indecision and scammers Rob you of your money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
omoikea:

so sorry dear...
but is there a permanent treatment for it?
i just want to know
Thanks dear.
I don't really know if it has a permanent treatment. But if I e manages follows all the presvriptions and avoids going on an empty stomack, it will reduce.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Beedude(m): 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
snowden9:

Hope you don't get the wrong idea from my question bro but as you said the money made you what you are right now. We or should I say, i, would like to know what you are right now and how you did it. I'm asking cos I'm on course to save as much as Op saved. I'm in batch A anyway and i found a way to get a ppa in the same street I'm staying and they pay 10k. i stay with my parents which means i won't spend a dime on feeding or transport to ppa. if out of the 29800, i save up to 250k or even more, I'd really like to start from now to know what I'll invest in, that's why i asked you. Thanks in advance.
Investing in ur passion is the best cos when things are tough, ur passion drive u through. No business is easy

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by donifez(m): 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
osazsky:
better run out from d investment, if it's ponzi
Not ponzi
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Bashnigga(m): 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
Loan me the bucks grin grin
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by donifez(m): 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
snowden9:

Why not just say it here for everyone to know. I assume it's legal so spill the beans bro.
It is legal and funny enough I got it from here in one of those random thread....will share to him if he likes to...he can share.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Nedfed(m): 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
#300k right, now listening carefully.

1. Look for a big hall that can contain upto 300 people (#100k for a year)

2. Buy some chairs, instruments and make a sign post/board too (#125k)

3. Buy some 2 correct suit and correct designers shoes (#75k)

On the sign post/board write this

Nigeria Youth Saviours Church (NYSC)
My brother before one year reach finish, you for don get 3 cars, 2 houses, and some branches elsewhere.

But never knw what will be your END ooooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by snowden9(m): 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
Beedude:

Investing in ur passion is the best cos when things are tough, ur passion drive u through. No business is easy
Hence, you're not telling me.
What if my passion is just to make money?
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Beedude(m): 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
joshuakdboy:

yes sir, I understand that part.

I have also been thinking of Tutorials but I feel my location won't favour it.

Tutorials isn't really lucrative in Kaduna.

do you have any advice?
U should ask urself few questions before taking the step. Is Kaduna the only state u can live ?
What other thing do u av passion in that will make u successful in Kaduna ?
If ur staying in Kaduna doesn't guarantee success. U av only 2 options. Stay or leave. U should do as ur mind says
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by yemmit90: 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
Yabiola26:

If you cannot comment without cussing i'd advice you never quote me again ok

I'm sorry if i sounds rude with my comment. I was surprised by the amount you mentioned.

Let try as much as possible to provide a gunuine and sincere information while promoting our businesses or interests. There are some statements that can cause a serious problem for some people or intending investors. Imaging someone read 183k on Nairaland and those managing business for him tell him they sold it for 135k, how do you think the situation would look like?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) / Corper Somtochukwu Okonkwo Uses 5 Months Allowance To Develop Ogun Village / Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.