Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee (50215 Views)

Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings / NYSC Goes After 75 Ex- Corp Members For Refusing To Repay BTW N300k & N400k Loan / Help Me:i Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Ken4agent(m): 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
quickly consult us let help u establish a plantation and this time next yr u will be thanking me....call d line on my signature
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by snowden9(m): 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
donifez:

It is legal and funny enough I got it from here in one of those random thread....will share to him if he likes to...he can share.
You can share to me as well. i just sent you a pm.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Beedude(m): 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
snowden9:

Hence, you're not telling me.
What if my passion is just to make money?
That's never a passion. U can make plenty money tru yahoo, drugs, or ritual. When money is ur passion running a legit business will be difficult. Check tru my previous quotes and u will get ur answer to the question u asked . Thanks

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
Beedude:

U should ask urself few questions before taking the step. Is Kaduna the only state u can live ?
What other thing do u av passion in that will make u successful in Kaduna ?
If ur staying in Kaduna doesn't guarantee success. U av only 2 options. Stay or leave. U should do as ur mind says

Thanks for your input.

I will reason and make my decision.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Yabiola26(m): 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
yemmit90:

I'm sorry if i sounds rude with my comment. I was surprised by the amount you mentioned.

Let try as much as possible to provide a gunuine and sincere information while promoting our businesses or interests. There are some statements that can cause a serious problem for some people or intending investors. Imaging someone read 183k on Nairaland and those managing business for him tell him they sold it for 135k, how do you think the situation would look like?

Mind you I never said this is my business.. This is just a group of agropreneurs joining hands together is all.. And those furure price is what we are working so please don't misquote me
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by abfalkolly(m): 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
Mcdons205:

Hello, i would advise you go into real estate , since you might not be interested in Online Marketing . For more details on it send a whatsapp message to this number +2348143960033
Real estate wt N300k
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by omoikea(m): 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Thanks dear.
I don't really know if it has a permanent treatment. But if I e manages follows all the presvriptions and avoids going on an empty stomack, it will reduce.

it is well.....

make God dey with you ooo

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by ststyreal(f): 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
Buharison:
Bring it let's campaign for Buhari
You are such a funny fellow, you just make me smile now

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by jwax: 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
elyte89:
Ogbeni ,300k,u no chop at all during service grin

Yes I ate oo, but not from allawee, I do private lessons and work also as part time worker
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by obongkaks: 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
go into stock trading. armed with the right info, u will smile home

jwax:
Nairalanders please I need your candid advise. Presently I am a Batch B corp member that will be passing out in October. Have been able to save up to N300,000 during this service period. I never touched my allawee, I didn't buy any clothes or even clubbed, I fed and lived on money I get from private lessons and the 5k Stipend my PPA give me, so that made me to save allawee and also the little I get from private lessons.

Right now I will be going into labor market and my heart is already beating fast.

The money isn't enough to even rent a shop and I don't know what to invest in, I don't want to go into network marketing cos even my 140k in Swiss Golden didn't come back to me and am so pained.

Please I need investment advise
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Mup4life: 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
deepwater:
Op, take a chill pill. Don't rush into anything yet, Nigeria of today is business scary and with 300k you don't have any business money yet.

Take that money to the nearest stanbic IBTC branch and buy treasury bills from the FG for 364 days tenure at primary market. I have mentioned stanbic in order to make you achieve the best rate. Interest rate are very high now.

Collect your interest upfront and experiment on anything that comes to your mind at pilot scale only.

At maturity date, your 300k alert would wake u up, you may decide to push the funds into whatever your have experimented with if the ropes have been learnt well enough.

In the interim, while you experiment at pilot scale with your interest from treasury bills, apply for jobs and consider getting a salary job, you are a fresh graduate don't be afraid of climbing the ropes with little pay. Better pay comes with better work experience which is obtained from the beginning.

Don't consider your self an entrepreneur as true entrepreneurs don't get stuck with money and no ideas. People must have poisoned your mind NOT to work on a salary scale, my brother look well, the same people couldn't secure a job after much trials.

All the best and happy investing.

N. B: there is a thread on TREASURY BILLS here on Nairaland that will educate you and give you financial buoyancy, many don't know because secrets to wealth are never revealed nor advertised but are being discussed like it doesn't matter. undecided
Hello, pls would like to get more info on this. Pls would you be kind enough to help me? so i drop my contacts.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by jwax: 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
put am for MMM na??

Ahhhh please ooo
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by jwax: 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
sotall:

Assuming you saved all your allowance for the whole service year, you will have19800 * 12= 237600 . How come you now have 300K??
Shey you no dey chop Drink nko? Other expenses nko?

It means you were doing other things in addition to your nysc stipend.

My advice keep doing what you were doing that helped you saved that much.

I do part time job as well, coupled with my private lessons. I save allawee and 11k pay from the part time job and feed with the private lesson
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2017

Thunder fire the moderator who brought this to front page. Maybe cause they guy na afonja. But there is some1 who has been creating post that he made 500k and needs advice. The guy in particular is even a student. A 400l medical student, who was able to get a shop and make money as a student.. But needed advice to invest B4 he graduate.. Stupid nairaland..

Seun
I'm very angry and disappointed partiality everywhere.. I've noticed.. Don't depend on people to make it in life. Cause they will fail u

5 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Beedude(m): 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
joshuakdboy:

Thanks for your input.

I will reason and make my decision.
You welcome man. Success I pray
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by jwax: 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
helphelp:
Carry 1.5 odds for bet9ja

You will make a profit of 150k or lose every grin grin grin

Hahaahahhahaha. You just want to kill me
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Fxmanager(m): 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
jwax:
Nairalanders please I need your candid advise. Presently I am a Batch B corp member that will be passing out in October. Have been able to save up to N300,000 during this service period. I never touched my allawee, I didn't buy any clothes or even clubbed, I fed and lived on money I get from private lessons and the 5k Stipend my PPA give me, so that made me to save allawee and also the little I get from private lessons.

Right now I will be going into labor market and my heart is already beating fast.

The money isn't enough to even rent a shop and I don't know what to invest in, I don't want to go into network marketing cos even my 140k in Swiss Golden didn't come back to me and am so pained.

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

Visit the link below. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by effico(m): 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=Yabiola26 post=59316962]

Join a what'sapp agropenuer group and thank me later you will be glad you did..
An exerpts from the group today

COST BREAKDOWN OF ONE HECTARE OF MAIZE
1. Mechanical land clearing and preparation = N25,000
2. Land lease charges: N8,500 per hectare per year
3. Consultancy and administrative fees = N25,000/hectare/planting season (these include security arrangement, community development services, signpost construction/demarcation barriers, logistics, research and farm management)
4. Maize seeds @ N700 per kg, 20kg will be needed for 1hectare = N14,000
5. Mechanical Planting = (N10,000 per hectare)
6. Pre-emergence herbicides (5 liters at N2500/l) = N12,500
7. Fertilizer (ratio of 20:10:10, 9 bags at N10,000/bag) = N90,000
8. Application of herbicides = N10,000
9. Labour cost for application of fertilizer (8 pd at N500/pd) = N4,000
10. I Unit of Knapsack Sprayer = N2,000 (One-time purchase).
11. Harvesting = N15,000
12. Miscellaneous (especially for unforeseen expenses or circumstances, for example in case we may have to buy pesticides, for example, there was an infestation of army worms last season so we have to be fully prepared, although the chances of insect attack in maize is very low, we have to be prepared for all outcomes) = N15,000
Total
COST OF FIRST SEASON OF PLANTING = N231,000
COST OF SECOND SEASON OF PLANTING = N204,000
MAIZE GROWS VERY QUICKLY, READY FOR HARVEST IN JUST TWO MONTHS AND THESE EXPENSES ARE MADE OVER THE SAME PERIOD AND NOT AT ONCE.
PROFITS AND RETURNS
You can get up to 2 tonnes (2,000kg), of processed maize grains from one hectare. One tonne goes for N183,130 and two tonnes will be N366,260.
PURE PROFITS IN FIRST SEASON = N135,260
PURE PROFITS IN SECOND AND SUBSEQUENT SEASONS = N162,260
PLEASE NOTE: JOINING A GROUP OR PAIRING UP WITH A NAIRA MEMBER GREATLY REDUCES THE COST. A GROUP CAN HAVE A MAXIMUM OF SIX PEOPLE.[/quote
How do I join pls
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by jwax: 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
deepwater:
Op, take a chill pill. Don't rush into anything yet, Nigeria of today is business scary and with 300k you don't have any business money yet.

Take that money to the nearest stanbic IBTC branch and buy treasury bills from the FG for 364 days tenure at primary market. I have mentioned stanbic in order to make you achieve the best rate. Interest rate are very high now.

Collect your interest upfront and experiment on anything that comes to your mind at pilot scale only.

At maturity date, your 300k alert would wake u up, you may decide to push the funds into whatever your have experimented with if the ropes have been learnt well enough.

In the interim, while you experiment at pilot scale with your interest from treasury bills, apply for jobs and consider getting a salary job, you are a fresh graduate don't be afraid of climbing the ropes with little pay. Better pay comes with better work experience which is obtained from the beginning.

Don't consider your self an entrepreneur as true entrepreneurs don't get stuck with money and no ideas. People must have poisoned your mind NOT to work on a salary scale, my brother look well, the same people couldn't secure a job after much trials.

All the best and happy investing.

N. B: there is a thread on TREASURY BILLS here on Nairaland that will educate you and give you financial buoyancy, many don't know because secrets to wealth are never revealed nor advertised but are being discussed like it doesn't matter. undecided

Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by effico(m): 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
Yabiola26:

Join a what'sapp agropenuer group and thank me later you will be glad you did..
An exerpts from the group today

COST BREAKDOWN OF ONE HECTARE OF MAIZE
1. Mechanical land clearing and preparation = N25,000
2. Land lease charges: N8,500 per hectare per year
3. Consultancy and administrative fees = N25,000/hectare/planting season (these include security arrangement, community development services, signpost construction/demarcation barriers, logistics, research and farm management)
4. Maize seeds @ N700 per kg, 20kg will be needed for 1hectare = N14,000
5. Mechanical Planting = (N10,000 per hectare)
6. Pre-emergence herbicides (5 liters at N2500/l) = N12,500
7. Fertilizer (ratio of 20:10:10, 9 bags at N10,000/bag) = N90,000
8. Application of herbicides = N10,000
9. Labour cost for application of fertilizer (8 pd at N500/pd) = N4,000
10. I Unit of Knapsack Sprayer = N2,000 (One-time purchase).
11. Harvesting = N15,000
12. Miscellaneous (especially for unforeseen expenses or circumstances, for example in case we may have to buy pesticides, for example, there was an infestation of army worms last season so we have to be fully prepared, although the chances of insect attack in maize is very low, we have to be prepared for all outcomes) = N15,000
Total
COST OF FIRST SEASON OF PLANTING = N231,000
COST OF SECOND SEASON OF PLANTING = N204,000
MAIZE GROWS VERY QUICKLY, READY FOR HARVEST IN JUST TWO MONTHS AND THESE EXPENSES ARE MADE OVER THE SAME PERIOD AND NOT AT ONCE.
PROFITS AND RETURNS
You can get up to 2 tonnes (2,000kg), of processed maize grains from one hectare. One tonne goes for N183,130 and two tonnes will be N366,260.
PURE PROFITS IN FIRST SEASON = N135,260
PURE PROFITS IN SECOND AND SUBSEQUENT SEASONS = N162,260
PLEASE NOTE: JOINING A GROUP OR PAIRING UP WITH A NAIRA MEMBER GREATLY REDUCES THE COST. A GROUP CAN HAVE A MAXIMUM OF SIX PEOPLE.
How do I join pls
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by yemmit90: 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
Yabiola26:

Mind you I never said this is my business.. This is just a group of agropreneurs joining hands together is all.. And those furure price is what we are working so please don't misquote me

Ok, i understand now. You guys should study the market very well(so that you know the current price) and probably find a way to bring down the runing expense in order to maximize profit. Goodluck to you anyway!
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Thomanad(m): 10:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
elyte89:
How he take get 300k.
U can only get dat amount wen u save 19800 for 15months nd half.
Dis OP can lie sha,nd he neva even serve finish.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by folaniyi3: 10:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
Use it for farming
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
jwax:

best investment they say is investment in knowledge, develop yourself, why don't you write exams and train yourself with that money?, we're passing out same time, I've used out of my allowance for trainings and getting good clothes and shoes, the best time to do this is while u are still serving.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by jwax: 10:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
sweatlana:
Nigeria is just too hard cry May God help u op.

Reading your write up just touched my heart.

I can only imagine how u have disciplined yourself and denied yourself of basic things...

Na wa o

Thanks, it hasn't been easy
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
omoikea:

it is well.....

make God dey with you ooo
Amen. Thank you
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by motherfucker: 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
elyte89:
maybe he did some extra jobs na angry
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
Agimor:
This is a shrewd Corp member. I hope to save as much as possible as well.
you better don't suffer yourself all in the name of savings
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by jwax: 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
omoikea:
are you sure it's this year 2017 you are serving because I am not understanding at all....

me no even get one naira not to talk about savings and we are both passing out by October grin grin grin

But God dey sha...

My brother it's well ooo. Am even serving in a state where they don't pay anything. But the hustling has been tough. My proprietor is an easy going person, he allows me to do other hustling and he reduced my work load to that I can do other hustling.

I owe him alot
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by omoikea(m): 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Amen. Thank you
thank you too for gisting me.... lets gist better and private! what do you think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) / Corper Somtochukwu Okonkwo Uses 5 Months Allowance To Develop Ogun Village / Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.