Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee (50221 Views)

Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings / NYSC Goes After 75 Ex- Corp Members For Refusing To Repay BTW N300k & N400k Loan / Help Me:i Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by eedrissa(m): 11:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
elyte89:
Ogbeni ,300k,u no chop at all during service grin

I wounder ooooooooo....dz should be a bobo drinks for children...not we adult
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Gangster1ms: 11:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
bjhaid:
no chanse to lose grin grin
At all.. We must finish alabi this season grin
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Gangster1ms: 11:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
10eola:
Abeg come give me cry
Lol.. We go see for thread. grin
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Partnerbiz2: 12:02am On Aug 10, 2017
ogawisdom:

Use it to sponsor urself for Masters degree program in a Federal uni dts d best thing u can do with dt money n u will be eternally grateful u did

How is that the best please?
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Partnerbiz2: 12:06am On Aug 10, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I'm still on drugs now. It just came up again Few days back with malaria symptoms and I went for a lab test just to find out that it as still the ulcer thing.
I'm on drugs anyway. Was told to come back when I finish taking them.
Thanks dear
Nne pls forget those hospital people oo. No good test to ascertain gastrointestinal issues in naija.
That occult blood is rubbish. Use the internet a lot and read.

Those drugs don't help ulcer. Mind the food you take and check whether what you have is over or undersecretion of hcl.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by codenameSTYNO(m): 12:09am On Aug 10, 2017
So you were not paying tithe and offerings or other givings?
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by awillabo: 12:12am On Aug 10, 2017
jwax:
Nairalanders please I need your candid advise. Presently I am a Batch B corp member that will be passing out in October. Have been able to save up to N300,000 during this service period. I never touched my allawee, I didn't buy any clothes or even clubbed, I fed and lived on money I get from private lessons and the 5k Stipend my PPA give me, so that made me to save allawee and also the little I get from private lessons.

Right now I will be going into labor market and my heart is already beating fast.

The money isn't enough to even rent a shop and I don't know what to invest in, I don't want to go into network marketing cos even my 140k in Swiss Golden didn't come back to me and am so pained.

Please I need investment advise

Invest in diamonds. Trustmonds.

Use my signature. Pm me for details
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Rilwantalarape(m): 12:18am On Aug 10, 2017
Samabu07:

Buy bitcoin and leave it in your wallet. It would appreciate.
Also, you can invest in USITECH - a package goes for $60.
Never knew people knew about the USi-tech though...so how's it going bro?
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by dipznano: 12:20am On Aug 10, 2017
Debbie19:
Message me OP, i have a plan for you

I can make use of a good plan too... U mind?
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Alexdon200089: 12:40am On Aug 10, 2017
Ogbeni ,300k,u no chop at all during service grin[/quote]

Am still calculating how manage the allowee reach 300K, cus from my calculation..
19800x11 months is =217,800.00....

How come his own is 300K...abi the guy carry another 6monts over with NYSC grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 10, 2017
my guy invest into fish farming then thank me later. :Dmy guy invest into fish farming then thank me later.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by concho(m): 12:56am On Aug 10, 2017
Debbie19:
Message me OP, i have a plan for you
good
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by efeski(m): 12:56am On Aug 10, 2017
simple
check out http://onobraks.hodo.biz
it's time to Ryze up
Thank me later
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by concho(m): 12:58am On Aug 10, 2017
Sachiopropty:

300k is a good sum to start a Business which I will introduce to you .
First of all this sum of yours will earn you 40k Profit every Month its stress free low risk and believe me not internet marketing the business I chose to introduce to you is a thriving BUSINES .
Contact me on WhatsApp for more inquiries
i pity the op
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by concho(m): 1:00am On Aug 10, 2017
LadyCherish:
I wonder oooo
E be like say your own no do u during dt time .......
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Mendelssohn(m): 1:02am On Aug 10, 2017
jwax:
Nairalanders please I need your candid advise. Presently I am a Batch B corp member that will be passing out in October. Have been able to save up to N300,000 during this service period. I never touched my allawee, I didn't buy any clothes or even clubbed, I fed and lived on money I get from private lessons and the 5k Stipend my PPA give me, so that made me to save allawee and also the little I get from private lessons.

Right now I will be going into labor market and my heart is already beating fast.

The money isn't enough to even rent a shop and I don't know what to invest in, I don't want to go into network marketing cos even my 140k in Swiss Golden didn't come back to me and am so pained.

Please call me on 08169664444.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by concho(m): 1:17am On Aug 10, 2017
Yabiola26:

If you cannot comment without cussing i'd advice you never quote me again ok
#rule no 7; ''dnt xpect ppl to treat u well because u r a gud man'' ........
Prove him wrong or we believe him
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by concho(m): 1:18am On Aug 10, 2017
snowden9:

Hope you don't get the wrong idea from my question bro but as you said the money made you what you are right now. We or should I say, i, would like to know what you are right now and how you did it. I'm asking cos I'm on course to save as much as Op saved. I'm in batch A anyway and i found a way to get a ppa in the same street I'm staying and they pay 10k. i stay with my parents which means i won't spend a dime on feeding or transport to ppa. if out of the 29800, i save up to 250k or even more, I'd really like to start from now to know what I'll invest in, that's why i asked you. Thanks in advance.
save it first.........
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by concho(m): 1:22am On Aug 10, 2017
Nedfed:
#300k right, now listening carefully.

1. Look for a big hall that can contain upto 300 people (#100k for a year)

2. Buy some chairs, instruments and make a sign post/board too (#125k)

3. Buy some 2 correct suit and correct designers shoes (#75k)

On the sign post/board write this

Nigeria Youth Saviours Church (NYSC)
My brother before one year reach finish, you for don get 3 cars, 2 houses, and some branches elsewhere.

But never knw what will be your END ooooo
GUY abeg, i no wan wake my mama up.
She dn dy already vx for me say i never make money comot for im house.
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by Brunosamel(m): 1:24am On Aug 10, 2017
even if you're entering in any business ventures,it all depend on your target. do you want to go local, interstate, national. also remember you get to give it your 100%. if i may suggest got into what you have passion for, here is my suggested options rental service, computer/mobile business(need allot of time, commitment and dedication), distribution service(produce and distribute) there are so many. contact me and i will seen you 101 Ways to do business in Africa. +2348105488593
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by concho(m): 1:26am On Aug 10, 2017
CHESTER48:

Thunder fire the moderator who brought this to front page. Maybe cause they guy na afonja. But there is some1 who has been creating post that he made 500k and needs advice. The guy in particular is even a student. A 400l medical student, who was able to get a shop and make money as a student.. But needed advice to invest B4 he graduate.. Stupid nairaland..

Seun
I'm very angry and disappointed partiality everywhere.. I've noticed.. Don't depend on people to make it in life. Cause they will fail u

10000000 points......I noticed it

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by kaycee2505(m): 1:33am On Aug 10, 2017
300k, still serving. U go rob bank?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by concho(m): 1:35am On Aug 10, 2017
motherfucker:

The job market in Nigeria is damn too stiff and not everyone will get it. Most times it's by stroke of luck than merit that people get employed.

There are lots of things that can be done if the OP has the right information....

That money can get him 3 iphone 6+ that he can sell and make 150k profit within 2weeks.

He can then buy some more...

If well informed, it won't take time before he hits 300k-400k profit, a mark being a salary earner will take him years to accomplish.

If he is well informed enough, he should be able to build 3-4 streams of income and then makes CEO incomes.

Being an Entrepreneur does not people are scared or because they failed get a job... some salary earners quit their jobs to start a business.

The place you want him to go work is owned by someone and it's a business center as well which offers one product or service to make money that is distributed among staff. When you understand this concepts, you would have no reasons not to have your own.

Being an entrepreneur means taking your destiny in your hands...

Understanding the principles of money and how it works to serve you is there is to item...

A guy rented our abandoned property when he had NOTHING... about 8 years ago and those he has about 4 landed property to his name. Understand how money works and you won't care where you work to get it.
My man no vex o, can you teach me how i can resell the iphone with less stress sir.....

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by motherfucker: 1:57am On Aug 10, 2017
nextstep:

This is also very good advice. I was advocating for getting a job, but there is wisdom in your post. If the OP can be dedicated and focused, he should be able to make this work.
yes, the job thing does not mean those who didn't apply are failures like deepwater assumed or want us to believe.

I know a few of my friends that were extremely good academically when we were in school but today they do not have the jobs that those that got the oil jobs who aren't even their match mentally got.

You see how unfair life has become?

Places where people are going to apply for jobs are just packaged "business center" when you look at things critically.

Running your own business is also a job... you are solving a problem in the society. You do not expect me to take up a job that pays 100k when I know what I can do to make same 100k without working for someone and in some cases if I work hard, due to free time, I can make that 100k 3 times to 6 times depending on how things go for me.

Solve a problem, Solve Problems, Solve more problems... money made anywhere is SAME.

The money you make while being in a fully aircondition room is no different from money you make why delivery service such as selling food. Money na money. The only difference might just be the quantity, which a little leverage can help you with here and there.

I know a woman that kills FULL cow every forking day to sell her food to customers. She serve bankers and other "co-operate" workers lol. And she sells every piece of it everyday with nothing remaining till next day... here is the shocker... The taste of her Egusi soup is not the best i have ever had and even my late mother did a better job at that than this woman....but she never tasted such fortune from her culinary skills lol. People told her she was a good cook till she died but mum didn't explore that.

Food business is all about location. I am looking at acquiring a sizable portion of a land at my junction that the owners have abandoned for year to 2X2 shops owners in very disarray arrangements lol and turn it into a hub into 3 services: One food, 2nd sales of meat in branded form and 4 a big pharmacy store. How do I know that I will thrive? It's simple because some persons occupying that land currently are making good money from it. There is even one that does night food there and she sells all every day. Which means they have done the litmus test for me... no need to reinvent the wheel smiley

So what am i driving at, identify a skill that you have in possession. You do not have to be the best but be bold and courageous enough to ACT!

You also need to master how identify problems and voids within the society and the rest will be history.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by codesport(m): 2:03am On Aug 10, 2017
jwax:

Learn a skill(sewing) and invest part of your hard earned savings, with #200k you'll be made.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by motherfucker: 2:06am On Aug 10, 2017
concho:
My man no vex o, can you teach me how i can resell the iphone with less stress sir.....
are you already into or you just want to start?
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by concho(m): 2:10am On Aug 10, 2017
motherfucker:
are you already into or you just want to start?
I want to start. I love the business but does not know how to resell fast
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by NwaliE01: 2:59am On Aug 10, 2017
Mcdons205:

Hello, i would advise you go into real estate , since you might not be interested in Online Marketing . For more details on it send a whatsapp message to this number +2348143960033
for me, to invest in real estate with just 300k is a big Capital NO. Guy you will be grounded if you try it.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by NwaliE01: 3:00am On Aug 10, 2017
codesport:
Learn a skill(sewing) and invest part of your hard earned savings, with #200k you'll be made.
this Dude is an Entrepreneur. great idea if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by pasco30(m): 3:45am On Aug 10, 2017
deepwater:
Op, take a chill pill. Don't rush into anything yet, Nigeria of today is business scary and with 300k you don't have any business money yet.

Take that money to the nearest stanbic IBTC branch and buy treasury bills from the FG for 364 days tenure at primary market. I have mentioned stanbic in order to make you achieve the best rate. Interest rate are very high now.

Collect your interest upfront and experiment on anything that comes to your mind at pilot scale only.

At maturity date, your 300k alert would wake u up, you may decide to push the funds into whatever your have experimented with if the ropes have been learnt well enough.

In the interim, while you experiment at pilot scale with your interest from treasury bills, apply for jobs and consider getting a salary job, you are a fresh graduate don't be afraid of climbing the ropes with little pay. Better pay comes with better work experience which is obtained from the beginning.

Don't consider your self an entrepreneur as true entrepreneurs don't get stuck with money and no ideas. People must have poisoned your mind NOT to work on a salary scale, my brother look well, the same people couldn't secure a job after much trials.

All the best and happy investing.

N. B: there is a thread on TREASURY BILLS here on Nairaland that will educate you and give you financial buoyancy, many don't know because secrets to wealth are never revealed nor advertised but are being discussed like it doesn't matter. undecided
Pls can you kindly post d link of the treasury bill thread thanks
Re: I Need Advice On What To Do With My N300k Savings From Allaweee by motherfucker: 4:00am On Aug 10, 2017
concho:
I want to start. I love the business but does not know how to resell fast
lol. It's a product that sells itself bro. If u have 500k for instance, u can buy 4 iphone 6 and pocket as much as 250k profit every month.

Just make sure you spread your tentacles as wide as possible and so make guys in your area know you sell, especially those yahoo boys. If you know how, you can use facebook too... here is an idea, get girls with huge following on facebook to broadcast if for you and pay her tips if there is any sale... use too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) / Corper Somtochukwu Okonkwo Uses 5 Months Allowance To Develop Ogun Village / Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.