Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React (53272 Views)

Rosemond Brown Twerk And Kisses Oyinbo Lover As He Promises To Take Her Overseas / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions / Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by Aura2(f): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
Product of human trafficking
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by hokafor(m): 12:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
I thought prostitutes don't like kissing their clients
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by luiscarter(m): 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
eboiga:
Very irritating. Please and please i need a loan of 50k to pay my sister's fee. I will pay at the end of the month pls. The school is putting so much pressure on them. My email is reachout2faith@yahoo.com. i will sign all agreement necessary. Thank you

Drop ur acct Numba
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by iluvdonjazzy: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
shey the man wan fuc her 4 public,ni?
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by eboiga(f): 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
0140520063. Gtbank. Faith. Thank you
luiscarter:

Drop ur acct Numba
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by marvin902(m): 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
edo state AKA ASHAWO EXPORTERS grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by ALAYORMII: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
mustafa006:

my dream job

The Lord is ur strength
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by evansjeff(m): 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
Onedibe1:
Benin gal finally. .
marvin902:
edo state AKA ASHAWO EXPORTERS grin grin
OgaJonah:
EDO GIRLS SABI OYINBO PREEK WEL-WELL
Ebayray:
Edo girls can fall hand
JasonScolari:
The undisputed champions.......

They don't play "Local League"

Their cooperate headquarters: ITALY

Benue State and Imo State tried their best to dethrone them, but Edo state still retains the crown.

You can't take it away from Edo state.
did you watch the video? Where in the video did you see Edo? This girl is from Delta, so many others you guys erroneously call Edo girls are actually from your own states so stop disgracing yourselves please, seek knowledge before commenting on a public forum like this
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by marvin902(m): 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
evansjeff:
did you watch the video? Where in the video did you see Edo? This girl is from Delta, so many others you guys erroneously call Edo girls are actually from your own states so stop disgracing yourselves please, seek knowledge before commenting on a public forum like this

SORRY TO SAY BUH YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT..
YES SHE MIGHT NOT BE FROM EDO..
BUH THAT DOESN'T MEAN 95% OF GIRLS IN ITALY AND SPAIN DOING PROSTITUTION AINT FROM EDO..
OGA AM FROM EDO IF YOU DONT KNOW undecided undecided undecided
AND I HAVE PEEPS THERE
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by evansjeff(m): 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
marvin902:

SORRY TO SAY BUH YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT..
YES SHE MIGHT NOT BE FROM EDO..
BUH THAT DOESN'T MEAN 95% OF GIRLS IN ITALY AND SPAIN DOING PROSTITUTION AINT FROM EDO..
OGA AM FROM EDO IF YOU DONT KNOW undecided undecided undecided
AND I HAVE PEEPS THERE
If truly you're from Edo like you claim, then I'm sorry to say you are a disappointment to Edo. The fact that your sister is prostituting doesn't give you the moral justification to come on a public forum and derail the image of the state you claim to be from. Really disappointed in you. Do you know how many Nigerians are abroad? It has become a norm especially in this forum that anytime there's a negative sex related news about any of them, it is always tagged to Edo and you ignorantly support them ? So disheartening! Yes some Edo girls do trash over there but do you know that many of them also engage in legal and legitimate means to get money? So you just join outsiders to tag all of them prostitutes? So pathetic!
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by Rozaystunna(m): 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
Edo and Italy sef lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by seunfape(m): 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
Not only Italy they take over all country even in Benin here
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by marvin902(m): 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
evansjeff:
If truly you're from Edo like you claim, then I'm sorry to say you are a disappointment to Edo. The fact that your sister is prostituting doesn't give you the moral justification to come on a public forum and derail the image of the state you claim to be from. Really disappointed in you. Do you know how many Nigerians are abroad? It has become a norm especially in this forum that anytime there's a negative sex related news about any of them, it is always tagged to Edo and you ignorantly support them ? So disheartening! Yes some Edo girls do trash over there but do you know that many of them also engage in legal and legitimate means to get money? So you just join outsiders to tag all of them prostitutes? So pathetic!

so because am from there I should close my mouth to the truth just cause I don't want to deface the state..
give me a break...
I don't like it buh the truth is bitter...
the one's over in Italy that do illegitimate business is more than the legitimate one's..
yes it's not only in Edo state buh that's the honest truth it's more ramped there...
I have a friend in Benin that was almost drag into it...
buh pulled back when she learnt it was to sell her body over dere..
call it pathetic that's your biz..
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by Onedibe1: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
evansjeff:

Bros,edo/benin gals r whores..
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by Fawklicant: 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
Naija ladies are the worst kissers on planet earth. Just when you think the kiss is going well, they just gotta stick out their tongues like goathead in a bonfire. : Do they expect me to lick it like lollipop? cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by evansjeff(m): 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
Onedibe1:

Bros,edo/benin gals r whores..
They aren't worse than your sisters.
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by evansjeff(m): 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
marvin902:

so because am from there I should close my mouth to the truth just cause I don't want to deface the state..
give me a break...
I don't like it buh the truth is bitter...
the one's over in Italy that do illegitimate business is more than the legitimate one's..
yes it's not only in Edo state buh that's the honest truth it's more ramped there...
I have a friend in Benin that was almost drag into it...
buh pulled back when she learnt it was to sell her body over dere..
call it pathetic that's your biz..

such a shame you're. Just get off my mention already
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 11, 2017
JasonScolari:
The undisputed champions.......

They don't play "Local League"

Their cooperate headquarters: ITALY

Benue State and Imo State tried their best to dethrone them, but Edo state still retains the crown.

You can't take it away from Edo state.
martha89 frenzyduchess come and see ur sister o
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 11, 2017
AyamConfidence:
guy your preek dey itch you for real??
itchingpreek... See moniker were person use. Na wah oh
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by AyamConfidence(m): 1:49am On Aug 11, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
itchingpreek... See moniker were person use. Na wah oh
I swear the thing weak me cheesy

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by martha89: 2:29am On Aug 11, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
martha89 frenzyduchess come and see ur sister o
Go and face Akwa ibom issues and if you dont like the State relocate.
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:42am On Aug 11, 2017
martha89:
babe,leave that cannibal , i hear they still eat human flesh in his village especially light skinned people, so just ignore him,attention is what he feeds on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 11, 2017
martha89:
i want to marry you
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by demobaba1(m): 6:18am On Aug 11, 2017
Nonesense.
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by Onedibe1: 7:57am On Aug 11, 2017
evansjeff:
They aren't worse than your sisters.
Atleast my sisters dnt fly except they r in an aircraft plus a greater no of my sisters aint whores...97% of edo gals r
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by MissRaine69(f): 8:00am On Aug 11, 2017
SINZ:
What exactly are we to do with this?
Kill a goat maybe? A fowl maybe 2 would that help make sense of senseless threads?
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by SINZ: 8:18am On Aug 11, 2017
MissRaine69:

Kill a goat maybe? A fowl maybe 2 would that help make sense of senseless threads?

I highly doubt that grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by marvin902(m): 8:40am On Aug 11, 2017
evansjeff:
such a shame you're. Just get off my mention already

just another wasted ice-fish..
that thinks hes a saint.. undecided undecided
close your eyes to the truth oloriburuku undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React by evansjeff(m): 9:24am On Aug 11, 2017
marvin902:

just another wasted ice-fish..
that thinks hes a saint.. undecided undecidedg
close your eyes to the truth oloriburuku undecided undecided
wasted sperm, condom would have solved this problem that you have become. You don't even deserve my response, you wouldn't get it again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between A Relationship And A Friendship? / Bridesmaids Cry For The Groom And Bride On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.