Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. (378058 Views)

Nvc Processing / Case Complete At NVC For IR1/CR1 Immigrant Visa / Photo Of Overspeeding Car That Flew Into The 2nd Floor Of A Building In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 11:43am On May 06, 2018
Stancima:

The VO handed me two white papers. One contained instructions for collection which included the pick up address. The address on the sheet of paper was DHL office in VI. The other paper is an instruction on how to pay for green card.
When your passport is ready, you will get a text message on your phone requesting you to come pick it up. You will also get an email which says your passport is ready for delivery to your address. I disregarded the email though, since the instruction conveyed on the white paper was clear about how to pick it up. Also, I hadn't checked out of the hotel I was lodged in VI, which luckily was very close to the DHL office, so I went there as early as 8am for collection.
Thanks Bro for taking ur time to put dis down...

4 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 12:03pm On May 06, 2018
Stancima:

Yes. My passport was ready for collection in 24hrs. My brother's case was same.

Wow. For real?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 12:06pm On May 06, 2018
Stancima:

The VO handed me two white papers. One contained instructions for collection which included the pick up address. The address on the sheet of paper was DHL office in VI. The other paper is an instruction on how to pay for green card.
When your passport is ready, you will get a text message on your phone requesting you to come pick it up. You will also get an email which says your passport is ready for delivery to your address. I disregarded the email though, since the instruction conveyed on the white paper was clear about how to pick it up. Also, I hadn't checked out of the hotel I was lodged in VI, which luckily was very close to the DHL office, so I went there as early as 8am for collection.

Wow!
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 06, 2018
pretty16:

Wow!
Pretty, with F1 not moving, it looks like u gonna leave almost toward year end.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 12:20pm On May 06, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Pretty, with F1 not moving, it looks like u gonna leave almost toward year end.

My brother when God says its time we move. I was hoping to meet my moms Wedding anniversary, that one is already happening this month, then her 60th bday, that one is happening in July. As it is now, the whole thing just weak us. Its all in Gods hands now.

She said she's not celebrating without me, and her grandkids. That she will celebrate next year by Gods grace.

2 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 06, 2018
pretty16:

My brother when God says its time we move. I was hoping to meet my moms Wedding anniversary, that one is already happening this month, then her 60th bday, that one is happening in July. As it is now, the whole thing just weak us. Its all in Gods hands now.

She said she's not celebrating without me, and her grandkids. That she will celebrate next year by Gods grace.
Yeah.. Everybody is on this wait time thingy.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 12:27pm On May 06, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Yeah.. Everybody is on this wait time thingy.

Not easy at all. But we will all get there.

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 06, 2018
pretty16:

Yep
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 12:53pm On May 06, 2018
pretty16:

I sha know say u and ur kids will leave dis country before d year runs out...

5 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 2:27pm On May 06, 2018
Oladeep:
I sha know say u and ur kids will leave dis country before d year runs out...

Amen Bro. How preparations. Hope u have gone for your NPC birth cert? And your medicals

2 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 3:32pm On May 06, 2018
pretty16:

Amen Bro. How preparations. Hope u have gone for your NPC birth cert? And your medicals
I have done d NPC birth cert, I was told it will be ready in two weeks. I have not gone for medicals yet, I will go for it next week.

5 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 4:39pm On May 06, 2018
Oladeep:
I have done d NPC birth cert, I was told it will be ready in two weeks. I have not gone for medicals yet, I will go for it next week.

OK cool.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by tj28: 4:10pm On May 10, 2018
Visa bulletin is out and is stuck on April 8 for F1 �

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by bokohaman: 5:02pm On May 10, 2018
tj28:
Na wa!
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 5:51pm On May 10, 2018
tj28:
Na wa o!...Even F2A moved by just a week...e go better...tj28 don kolet my work...lol
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by tj28: 5:59pm On May 10, 2018
Na real wa!
@oladeep I no collect your work o. How's preparation going? Maybe i should find out about the opt out option o. F2b is already June and I'm april.
I'm just tired

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 6:13pm On May 10, 2018
tj28:
Na real wa!
@oladeep I no collect your work o. How's preparation going? Maybe i should find out about the opt out option o. F2b is already June and I'm april.
I'm just tired
They don pass ur PD for other category wey u wan opt to nah...u just have to be patient bro! Since na just IL remain 4u.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 11:09pm On May 10, 2018
Oladeep:
They don pass ur PD for other category wey u wan opt to nah...u just have to be patient bro! Since na just IL remain 4u.

Omo. Na so I see am ooo. My mum just called me this night and told me. Cos I told her I will not check the visa bulletin again.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 7:27am On May 11, 2018
Oladeep:
Would it matter? It will only retrogress for guys there, I think.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 9:49am On May 11, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Would it matter? It will only retrogress for guys there, I think.

I don't think you can opt out once they have passed your priority date.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 9:57am On May 11, 2018
pretty16:

I don't think you can opt out once they have passed your priority date.
OK, let's assume that. By the way, I did u à mail.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 2:33pm On May 11, 2018
Elfmannisback:

OK, let's assume that. By the way, I did u à mail.

Really? Let me check my mail box
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 7:59am On May 13, 2018
Hello, @ Stancima, I forgot to ask, how did your sis interview go? What were the questions like.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Stancima(m): 6:16am On May 15, 2018
pretty16:
Hello, @ Stancima, I forgot to ask, how did your sis interview go? What were the questions like.

My sister and her kids got their visas. My kid brother also got his. My sister's interview questions were more like mine. The VO interacted with my brother in German and according him, the questions were very basic; his and his petitioner's information.

2 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 8:04am On May 15, 2018
Stancima:

My sister and her kids got their visas. My kid brother also got his. My sister's interview questions were more like mine. The VO interacted with my brother in German and according him, the questions were very basic; his and his petitioner's information.

Wow! That's Fantastic. Congrats to the entire family. All the Best Bro

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 8:29am On May 15, 2018
pretty16:

Wow! That's Fantastic. Congrats to the entire family. All the Best Bro
The entire clan is gone. I remember a family like that.. They had 17 Ghana-must-go bags.. Even folks in universities moved.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 9:55am On May 15, 2018
Elfmannisback:

The entire clan is gone. I remember a family like that.. They had 17 Ghana-must-go bags.. Even folks in universities moved.

cheesy grin @ Elfmann you are a clown. 17Ghana must go bags. No be small thing ooo
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by hammed71(m): 10:25am On May 15, 2018
Elfmannisback:

lol 17ghana must go ke
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 10:45am On May 15, 2018
pretty16:

cheesy grin @ Elfmann you are a clown. 17Ghana must go bags. No be small thing ooo
True Story.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 10:46am On May 15, 2018
Stancima:

Stancima, is ur kid bro in Germany?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by bokohaman: 7:31pm On May 15, 2018
grin
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 7:42pm On May 15, 2018
medicals done...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (179) (Reply)

Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.