Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. (379293 Views)

Nvc Processing / Case Complete At NVC For IR1/CR1 Immigrant Visa / Photo Of Overspeeding Car That Flew Into The 2nd Floor Of A Building In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 15, 2018
Oladeep:
medicals done...
Great.

2 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Stancima(m): 8:09pm On May 15, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Stancima, is ur kid bro in Germany?

Yeah. He is a masters student in Germany
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 15, 2018
Stancima:

Yeah. He is a masters student in Germany
Great. Congratulations.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 7:50pm On May 16, 2018
Oladeep:
medicals done...

Nice one. How much did they charge. U used Qlife bah?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 8:32pm On May 16, 2018
Guys Today happens to be my Bday. But I had to spend my birthday in the hospital. My 2nd baby wasn't feeling g well. But I thank God he is responding well to his treatment. .
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by hammed71(m): 8:53pm On May 16, 2018
pretty16:
Guys Today happens to be my Bday. But I had to spend my birthday in the hospital. My 2nd baby wasn't feeling g well. But I thank God he is responding well to his treatment. .
Happy birthday ma
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 8:59pm On May 16, 2018
hammed71:
Happy birthday ma

Thanks hammed71.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by tj28: 8:09am On May 17, 2018
pretty16:

So sorry to hear this. Hope your baby is feeling better now.
Happy birthday to you and many more years.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 10:31am On May 17, 2018
tj28:

So sorry to hear this. Hope your baby is feeling better now.
Happy birthday to you and many more years.

Thank you tj28. He is getting better.

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 3:52pm On May 30, 2018
Hey ppls. What's happening? This our thread is really quiet. Anyone received interview letter yet Under F1 or F2B category. @ Oladeep how preparation ? Wishing you all the best.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 5:04pm On May 30, 2018
pretty16:

Nice one. How much did they charge. U used Qlife bah?
Yeah Qlife...I paid about 67k. I was asked if I have had chicken pox at some point and I answered yes. I guess immunization against chicken pox was excluded and that made it cheaper...

2 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 5:06pm On May 30, 2018
pretty16:
Happy belated birthday...Sorry it came late. How is ur child? Hope he's completely fine now?

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 5:11pm On May 30, 2018
pretty16:
Hey ppls. What's happening? This our thread is really quiet. Anyone received interview letter yet Under F1 or F2B category. @ Oladeep how preparation ? Wishing you all the best.
Na true o, people suppose don dey get IL o...Anyone in d house?...Tj28 how far? any news? ...Preparation is going my Sis, trying to gather as much evidences as possible since my category isn't parent to child relationship which a simple DNA can easily give off without much scrutiny...It is well.

3 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 11:17pm On May 30, 2018
Oladeep:
Happy belated birthday...Sorry it came late. How is ur child? Hope he's completely fine now?

Thanks Oladeep. Yes he is doing great now. Thank you
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 11:22pm On May 30, 2018
Oladeep:
Na true o, people suppose don dey get IL o...Anyone in d house?...Tj28 how far? any news? ...Preparation is going my Sis, trying to gather as much evidences as possible since my category isn't parent to child relationship which a simple DNA can easily give off without much scrutiny...It is well.

All will be well, just prove solid relationship with ur sis and your entire family. Cos Na wetin u fill for ur ds260 form them go still ask.

2 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by tj28: 1:01am On May 31, 2018
Hello everyone. @oladeep. How's your prep going? Still waiting.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 7:38am On May 31, 2018
tj28:
Hello everyone. @oladeep. How's your prep going? Still waiting.
Preparation is ongoing...we shall all get there...Thanks

5 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 7:40am On May 31, 2018
pretty16:

All will be well, just prove solid relationship with ur sis and your entire family. Cos Na wetin u fill for ur ds260 form them go still ask.
Thanks...

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by tj28: 11:43am On Jun 01, 2018
Hi everyone. I thought I should update you. I requested opt out from F1. It was approved by NVC but I was told I need to also get approval from Dhs. However I got my interview letter today under F2B category for July 3.

2 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Fayose4Presdent: 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
Afternoon house..Just got my interview letter under F2B category... July 24

How can I get my NPC Certificate here in Lagos?.. Address and costs

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
pretty16:

Pretty, is it entirely true u can't opt out? It appears u gonna be current in Sept.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
Fayose4Presdent:

Cc Oladeep.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
tj28:
Hi everyone. I thought I should update you. I requested opt out from F1. It was approved by NVC but I was told I need to also get approval from Dhs. However I got my interview letter today under F2B category for July 3.

Wow. Are u for real? You sure say I no go opt out at this rate? I no wait again ooo. Will tell my mom to opt out..
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
Fayose4Presdent:

Aye me ooo. I am opting out ooo. My PD is July 21st and I was originally on F2B. They changed me to F1 in Feb 2017. OMG what do I do now? So confused.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
tj28:

tj28, when did you write them?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Pretty, is it entirely true u can't opt out? It appears u gonna be current in Sept.

Elfmann, I tire here. And my mom told me 2 months ago we should write to opt out, I was scared and confused, told her to leave it. See me now cry
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by jwinters: 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
tj28:
How long did it take them to reply you when you opted out?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by tj28: 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
pretty16:

tj28, when did you write them?
I sent the request the day visa bulletin was released. Got a response asking me to contact dhs for approval . At the footer my category had changed to F2b. It took 12 days
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 8:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
tj28:
Yeeeeeeh!...So happy for u bro...congrats!

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
Fayose4Presdent:

Congrats...Good news everywhere...for ur BC,...Go to 12-14 Babs animashaun street, Surulere Opposite rita lori hotel. But firstly, U need to get declaration of age at high court Ikeja, Then you take d declaration of age to Surulere with 2passport photo to get ur birth certificate. It takes 2weeks max to be ready for collection...1k5 for declaration and 5k for birth cert (depends on how urgent u want it)...Call dis number when u get to high court...08087..208934(Mr. David) and dis at Surulere 080236..28644(Mrs. Bayekusi)...They will help u out...Good luck

2 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by jwinters: 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
jwinters:
How long did it take them to reply you when you opted out?
Also how did you get approval from DHS? Did you write them separately?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by tj28: 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
pretty16:

Aye me ooo. I am opting out ooo. My PD is July 21st and I was originally on F2B. They changed me to F1 in Feb 2017. OMG what do I do now? So confused.

I also changed last year and it didn't affect this. Looks like f1 will only move 2 weeks. It was a hard decision too

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (179) (Reply)

Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.