Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. (379290 Views)

Nvc Processing / Case Complete At NVC For IR1/CR1 Immigrant Visa / Photo Of Overspeeding Car That Flew Into The 2nd Floor Of A Building In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
AJEGBINJEKARAUN:
thanks bro...will update you guys immediately I receive the letter
U welcome.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
AJEGBINJEKARAUN:
thanks so much

You're welcome.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Aleora(f): 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
Oladeep:
Don't worry...It will surely be a success.
amen
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
July VB is out...Pretty16, ur PD is current under F2B ...Congrats.

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
Oladeep:
July VB is out...Pretty16, ur PD is current under F2B ...Congrats.

Wow! That's true ooo. Na for them to approve it now. U guys should put me in ur prayers ooo. This one they sent us message that it's under review. I was like whether they are waiting for the bulletin to come out before making their decision.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
pretty16:

Wow! That's true ooo. Na for them to approve it now. U guys should put me in ur prayers ooo. This one they sent us message that it's under review. I was like whether they are waiting for the bulletin to come out before making their decision.
No matter what, migrating back to F2B was a great idea. Although every category moved, if u don't get current now, be sure in the next. Let them just approve!
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by tj28: 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
@pretty16, you are likely to get interview date by the end of the month. Call on the 28th to ask the status of your case.

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
Elfmannisback:

No matter what, migrating back to F2B was a great idea. Although every category moved, if u don't get current now, be sure in the next. Let them just approve!

Yes ooo. @Elfmann. Just waiting for the approval of the Opt out.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 9:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
tj28:
@pretty16, you are likely to get interview date by the end of the month. Call on the 28th to ask the status of your case.

Amen ooo. I will . Just waiting to hear from them.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
pretty16:

I don't think tj28 got approval before he got his interview date.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Every category moved but not as much as F2B. She Opted out at the right time...a perfect timing.

5 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by tj28: 8:47am On Jun 16, 2018
Oladeep:
I don't think tj28 got approval before he got his interview date.

She needs approval from nvc and Uscis. Nvc's approval won't be approval per se as they will still tell you to contact uscis. But when they reply, her category will be f2b at the bottom of the page

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 10:12am On Jun 16, 2018
tj28:

She needs approval from nvc and Uscis. Nvc's approval won't be approval per se as they will still tell you to contact uscis. But when they reply, her category will be f2b at the bottom of the page
Hopefully she gets it before they start dishing out interview dates...

5 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 10:21am On Jun 16, 2018
Oladeep:
Hopefully she gets it before they start dishing out interview dates...

Amen to that.

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Wilsub: 10:43am On Jun 16, 2018
I was formally on the f2 category, I was called for my interview 4yrs ago and on getting there I let them know I was married and have a son now, I was asked if I wanted to go with my family and I said yes, I was handed a letter that said, congratulations, you are qualified for the visa but your case has changed to f3 and I should always check the visa bulletin to know when my priority date will be current. My priority date is 06/06/2007. Please can someone help me explain what they mean cos we have been waiting for a long time and I already have another child.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 11:15am On Jun 16, 2018
Wilsub:
I was formally on the f2 category, I was called for my interview 4yrs ago and on getting there I let them know I was married and have a son now, I was asked if I wanted to go with my family and I said yes, I was handed a letter that said, congratulations, you are qualified for the visa but your case has changed to f3 and I should always check the visa bulletin to know when my priority date will be current. My priority date is 06/06/2007. Please can someone help me explain what they mean cos we have been waiting for a long time and I already have another child.
Ur former category takes about 6years + and qualified u as unmarried which means u were not suppose to get married or else ur category changes to F3 which is for a married son/daughter of a US citizen and which takes longer time of about 11 years or more.

3 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Wilsub: 11:20am On Jun 16, 2018
Wow, 11yrs MO Gbe, that is too long, but under f3 I see that the bulletin for July 2018 is 1 may 2006 and mine is 6/6 2007. Will it still take that long?
Oladeep:
Ur former category qualified u as unmarried which means u were not suppose to get married or else ur category changes to F3 which is for a married son/daughter of a US citizen and which takes longer time of about 11 years or more.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 11:27am On Jun 16, 2018
Wilsub:
Wow, 11yrs MO Gbe, that is too long, but under f3 I see that the bulletin for July 2018 is 1 may 2006 and mine is 6/6 2007. Will it still take that long?
Naaah...Ur time is near. U still have like a year interval but the funny thing is, that one year might take 6 months or 1 year or even 2years for it to be current. There are factors that decide d pace at which d bulletin moves. If it moves at a faster pace, u might get current in 6 months.

3 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 11:31am On Jun 16, 2018
Wilsub:
The 11yrs starts counting from the day your petition was filed.

3 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Wilsub: 11:42am On Jun 16, 2018
If am to count from my petition date then it 11years already and hopefully within a year or two I will be called for my interview, this group is wonderful, with all I have read it has given me hope and congratulations on your visa.
Oladeep:
The 11yrs starts counting from the day your petition was filed.

4 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 11:45am On Jun 16, 2018
Wilsub:
If am to count from my petition date then it 11years already and hopefully within a year or two I will be called for my interview, this group is wonderful, with all I have read it has given me hope and congratulations on your visa.
Thanks.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Wilsub: 11:48am On Jun 16, 2018
Please what will the next step be when it becomes current?
Oladeep:
Thanks.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 11:52am On Jun 16, 2018
Wilsub:
Please what will the next step be when it becomes current?
U will be scheduled for an interview at the US embassy after ur priority date gets current. U can now travel with ur family since u have included them as derivatives.

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Wilsub: 11:58am On Jun 16, 2018
Although they just took my marriage certificate the last interview I went for, but they didn't collect my husband and kids information. I was just wondering when that will be submitted. Thanks for the help.
Oladeep:
U will be scheduled for an interview at the US embassy after ur priority date gets current.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
Wilsub:
Although they just took my marriage certificate the last interview I went for, but they didn't collect my husband and kids information. I was just wondering when that will be submitted. Thanks for the help.
A file has been created for u and that's where d marriage cert they collected from u is and also serves as evidence that u are married which resulted to the change in your category. The informations about ur husband and kids were not needed as at that time, it will be needed when u get ur welcome letter and starts the pre-processing.

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Wilsub: 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thank you.
Oladeep:
A file has been created for u and that's where d marriage cert they collected from u is and also serves as evidence that u are married which resulted to the change in your category. The informations about ur husband and kids are not needed as at that time, it will be needed when u start the pre-processing.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
Wilsub:
Thank you.
U welcome
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by jwinters: 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
You guys are really helping each other. Nothing like this forum during our own time. I wish you all best of luck. I am pretty 16 mom.

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by jwinters: 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
jwinters:
You guys are really helping each other. Nothing like this forum during our own time. I wish you all best of luck. I am pretty 16 mom.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pretty16(f): 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2018
See me see wahala ooo. My mummy don go dey chat for our forum here and mistakenly put up her picture. She just called me now, Na so I see am. I beg who Sabi how to remove picture From Forum ooo. Na me teach am how to visit nairaland. Pls anyone know how to remove pics ? @oladeep or do I call on the mods, I think they can remove pictures from a thread. Pls @ Sir Justwise, need your assistance, To remove a picture that was mistakenly uploaded on the thread.

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by jwinters: 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
Don’t panic, I finally saw where to remove it. It is done

2 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oladeep: 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
jwinters:
U are welcome to our great thread ma.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (179) (Reply)

Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.