Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] - Romance (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] (35906 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] / Romancelanders Knock Knock Challenge 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by refiner(f): 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
RB007:

Ka m susuo gi onu wink
Susuo onu ezi...mtsheeew undecided
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by refiner(f): 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
Jammiiee:
What's odiegwu angry I don't understand the meaning. Is it because I'm very black and short nau u're doing like this? sad angry or coz of my Yam legs? Ughh angry

cheesy
grin...oya nah
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
refiner:

Fine oo....just walking upandan this thread looking for wooer! grin
search no further Barbie cos ur wooer is come
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by SINZ: 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
Abeg naijaboiy SINZ should not be allowed to Woo any lady for here! shocked shocked

SunshineG are you learning??

LOL, baba I no wan even contest. I barely have time to follow up.

How's your Sunday? I was talking about "Felicia" grin
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by SINZ: 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
moshood521:

I beg SINZ na cheat.... E na follow 4 dis 1....

Ha! Oga Moshood, what I do? shocked
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Jammiiee(m): 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
The brightness of the day and the goodness of the atmosphere has shown me the aim of writing this few words of mine . wink

refiner:

grin...oya nah
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by SINZ: 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
sunshineG:
I am learning o my bro sins na cheat code
Make dey no allow the guy enter ooo sad

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
It's been ages i saw my crush online embarassed
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Jammiiee(m): 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
Even though I'm yet to see ur face my intuition tells me u're as beautiful as the moon on the himalayas angry

Your figure even though I'm yet to see
I can perceive will shame the Kardashians .
Your nose even though as wide as post
I would love to kiss every now and then grin cheesy
refiner:

grin...oya nah

1 Like

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
refiner:

Susuo onu ezi...mtsheeew undecided

Ka m mee gi nwanyi gringrin in a very special way wink
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by rosalieene(f): 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
refiner:

Fine gal like u but no boo....in five words tell me why u shouldnt be ashamed of yaself! angry

lol I am shaming already grin
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by refiner(f): 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
iPurge:

search no further Barbie cos ur wooer is come
grin
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
Smallville10:
sweetie whats d problem... Talk to me. I can help
Doctor Phil cheesy

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by refiner(f): 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
Jammiiee:
Even though I'm yet to see ur face my intuition tells me u're as beautiful as the moon on the himalayas angry

but it haff not reach nah...u are making me to shy ooo
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by dmgr(m): 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
lefulefu:
Doctor Phil cheesy
lol..this man re u related to Obama?
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
dmgr:

lol..this man re u related to Obama?
grin grin grin grin grin
i just dey hail u grin
why u dey try turn d direction of d discussion? cheesy
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by ndubueze92(m): 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
RB007:

Ka m susuo gi onu wink
ke zi ife GI na rifiner n'emezi ebea ? Unu emebigwana umuntakiri no n'eba...
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
refiner:

grin
y u shining teeth..
come, bring ur hand and I shall lead u to a place called paradise
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
rosalieene:

lol I am shaming already grin

RosaLEAN.. but y lean.. care to explain?
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by rosalieene(f): 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
iPurge:

RosaLEAN.. but y lean.. care to explain?
it's not lean.
it's lieene which is also 'lyne'
that's my name BTW
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by dacovajnr: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
SINZ:

LOL, baba I no wan even contest. I barely have time to follow up.

How's your Sunday? I was talking about "Felicia" grin
Gbam! I was going to use the emboldened as a case of study should you reply to the other post where I had asked you "which of my friends" you were talking about.

The truth is you guys had much tym to play around as you guys were not occupied, hence the whole "Mumbo-jumbo" that went down btw you 2. Now that you guys have little or no tym to spend online, who go yab who? grin.

Another thing is on NL there's no permanent enemy nor permanent friend..if you guys should get to meet outside NL Una go just laugh the whole issh off as guys wey you be.

Happy Sunday Baami

1 Like

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by moshood521: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
SINZ:

Ha! Oga Moshood, what I do? shocked

Ur O.T na b 4rm dis wrld ma oga....

1 Like

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
rosalieene:

it's not lean.

it's lieene which is also 'lyne'

that's my name BTW
oh guess I wore my glasses upside down..
but if ur name is rosalyn then ur not a citizen of Nigeria.. Nigerian girls don't bear rosalyn.. they bear sidikat, funke, chioma, aminat, refiner n co
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
Jammiiee:

I would love to kiss every now and then
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Jammiiee(m): 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
cheesygrin baba wetin nau[quote author=thepussyhunter post=59435631][/quote]
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
Jammiiee:
cheesygrin baba wetin nau

nothing o

i just dey hail you

lefulefu you no dey woo angry
i don prepare to learn from you o
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by ePrive(m): 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
Jammiiee:

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Jammiiee(m): 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
cheesy grin that's line was just to add a bit of fun grin[quote author=ePrive post=59436237][/quote]
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:

nothing o

i just dey hail you

lefulefu you no dey woo angry
i don prepare to learn from you o
abeg i dey sell popcorn grin
both hands are fully occupied grin
so i cant woo grin
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by ePrive(m): 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
lefulefu:

so i cant woo grin

Bro...pls...add Coke to the menu....diet Coke preferably....cause of the sugar grin(you know...to keep the stamina up grin grin grin....if you know what I mean cool
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
lefulefu:

so i cant woo grin

oh!!

I bin forget

carry on soldier grin

1 Like

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
ePrive:

Bro...pls...add Coke to the menu....diet Coke preferably....cause of the sugar grin(you know...to keep the stamina up grin grin grin....if you know what I mean cool
of course i know na grin grin
we paddies dont need dat much sugar coz of de job in ze oza room grin
here they are grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump / ‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival / All The Things You Can Relate To If You Are A Virgin - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.