Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,753 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Pie Chart Of Penis Size Ratings Globally - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pie Chart Of Penis Size Ratings Globally (12669 Views)

I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagina. / Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. / Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pie Chart Of Penis Size Ratings Globally by Fourwinds: 10:06am On Aug 11, 2017
FortuneTeller:

LOL. Those are studies. I've seen plenty of 8 inch men due to my former job (medical). I examined quite a few. grin The biggest ones were all black men. I've been with 2 men that were beyond 9 by my own measurement. I don't need a chart to tell me what I have seen in real life. I'm now suspecting you are very "small". undecided
heheheheheheheeee....well I don't advertise myself d reason for ur suspicion
Re: Pie Chart Of Penis Size Ratings Globally by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 11, 2017
Fourwinds:
heheheheheheheeee....well I don't advertise myself d reason for ur suspicion

Hmmmm... I'm still suspecting pikin size. lipsrsealed
Re: Pie Chart Of Penis Size Ratings Globally by Fourwinds: 10:14am On Aug 11, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Hmmmm... I'm still suspecting pikin size. lipsrsealed
keep suspecting ....there is no way u can know....it is just dat female are shy to talk about this with their partners....some girls are so bold to talk here but in reality they don't talk....where I work., d women and ladies shy away from these kind of discussion but in their mind they are bad gon
Re: Pie Chart Of Penis Size Ratings Globally by hassan4: 10:14am On Aug 11, 2017
FortuneTeller it's not always about size but one's ability to make a lady cum. Men have little issues with sex or satisfaction plus they can always get enlargement treatments.
Re: Pie Chart Of Penis Size Ratings Globally by stanflex222(f): 10:15am On Aug 11, 2017
misscandy111:
Nigerian guys always disappointing. cry
mine is rocket. ooo
Re: Pie Chart Of Penis Size Ratings Globally by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 11, 2017
Fourwinds:
keep suspecting ....there is no way u can know....it is just dat female are shy to talk about this with their partners....some girls are so bold to talk here but in reality they don't talk....where I work., d women and ladies shy away from these kind of discussion but in their mind they are bad gon

Yes I am suspecting. I hope today's women are examining men before marriage and not forming holy holy. It's a recipe for cheating.
Re: Pie Chart Of Penis Size Ratings Globally by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 11, 2017
hassan4:
FortuneTeller it's not always about size but one's ability to make a lady cum. Men have little issues with sex or satisfaction plus they can always get enlargement treatments.

It's about size and skill. I don't care how good your tongue is... and I've experienced some good ones. Eventually I will want a big one. I'm old enough to know what I like at this point, and a small sized man can't do much for me. Also there is no such thing as enlargement without surgery and placing a pneumatic pump or silicone insert. I'm not interested in fake ones.

However none of this applies to my dear friend PDPguy kiss
Re: Pie Chart Of Penis Size Ratings Globally by Fourwinds: 10:21am On Aug 11, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Yes I am suspecting. I hope today's women are examining men before marriage and not forming holy holy. It's a recipe for cheating.
funny dats what some women do....if u know u can find out before marriage I advice such people to accept whatever is presented to them...
Re: Pie Chart Of Penis Size Ratings Globally by ionsman: 11:07am On Aug 11, 2017
FortuneTeller:

LOL. Those are studies. I've seen plenty of 8 inch men due to my former job (medical). I examined quite a few. grin The biggest ones were all black men. I've been with 2 men that were beyond 9 by my own measurement. I don't need a chart to tell me what I have seen in real life. I'm now suspecting you are very "small". undecided

Your medical job measures people's phallus when erect?
Re: Pie Chart Of Penis Size Ratings Globally by EmpressEnnie(f): 11:31am On Aug 11, 2017
Hahaha lol...i cant laff abeg.dear naija guys where art thou?...thailand got me rotfl
Re: Pie Chart Of Penis Size Ratings Globally by Lewaluv(f): 11:42am On Aug 11, 2017
Stupid lies.
Re: Pie Chart Of Penis Size Ratings Globally by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2017
ionsman:

Your medical job measures people's phallus when erect?

No dear it required examining men for various reasons. Not to be too graphic, but if you are checking for an STD everything must be handled. I also did prostate checks. I don't think they could control their erections most of the time. I'm in the US not Naija.
Re: Pie Chart Of Penis Size Ratings Globally by Stevebamdex(m): 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
FortuneTeller:

No dear it required examining men for various reasons. Not to be too graphic, but if you are checking for an STD everything must be handled. I also did prostate checks. I don't think they could control their erections most of the time. I'm in the US not Naija.
Lol,you are damn too open and vulgar.
Each time you examine them{your patients} how do they normally feel seeing you having access to the dicks?
How do you react to their erections most especially if they are good looking? Do you feel Hot afterwards? grin
Re: Pie Chart Of Penis Size Ratings Globally by hassan4: 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
Stevebamdex:

Each time you examine them{your patients} how do they normally feel seeing you having access to the dicks?
How do you react to their erections most especially if they are good looking? Do you feel Hot afterwards? grin
I bet she won't give you a honest answer but i'd say yes seeing how much she yearns for big cocks.
Re: Pie Chart Of Penis Size Ratings Globally by Stevebamdex(m): 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
hassan4:

I bet she won't give you a honest answer but i'd say yes seeing how much she yearns for big cocks.
grin let's wait and see what she has to say.

2 Likes

Re: Pie Chart Of Penis Size Ratings Globally by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
Stevebamdex:

It was a job. I'm not a pervert so it never bothered me. Just like a male OBGYN who examines pregnant women, I don't think then get too bothered by it. When you're a professional, such things don't bother you. But when you have a debased mind, you're always looking for trouble.
Re: Pie Chart Of Penis Size Ratings Globally by hassan4: 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
EmpressEnnie:
Hahaha lol...i cant laff abeg.dear naija guys where art thou?...thailand got me rotfl
We right here. Wanna bone?
Re: Pie Chart Of Penis Size Ratings Globally by Stevebamdex(m): 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
FortuneTeller:

It was a job. I'm not a pervert so it never bothered me. Just like a male OBGYN who examines pregnant women, I don't think then get too bothered by it. When you're a professional, such things don't bother you. But when you have a debased mind, you're always looking for trouble.
Lol,that's nice..I'm happy to hear that you are being professional when its comes to matter like this because its your job and career..
But I would love to be examined by you.grin
During which I would fixed my gaze on you to know if truly you are a pro at what you do.
Re: Pie Chart Of Penis Size Ratings Globally by PDPGuy: 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
FortuneTeller:

It's about size and skill. I don't care how good your tongue is... and I've experienced some good ones. Eventually I will want a big one. I'm old enough to know what I like at this point, and a small sized man can't do much for me. Also there is no such thing as enlargement without surgery and placing a pneumatic pump or silicone insert. I'm not interested in fake ones.

However none of this applies to my dear friend PDPguy kiss
How are you sure that you know everything about my organ ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pie Chart Of Penis Size Ratings Globally by BabaRamota1980: 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
Nigeria is not there. (pretends to be shocked)
Our men have failed us!!!! angry

Go see report on condom size, see who carry the global trophy. Lol.
Re: Pie Chart Of Penis Size Ratings Globally by palearab: 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
We need a Nigerian chart grin
Re: Pie Chart Of Penis Size Ratings Globally by ionsman: 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Okay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Caught On Camera Making Out Inside A Swimming Pool In Benin (See Reactions) / Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? / I Started Having Raw Sex With My Girlfriend, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.