Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) (62012 Views)

Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by optional1(f): 7:52am On Aug 11, 2017
Jodha:
An handsome young man proposed to his girlfriend in her hostel...the Lady ,a 300level nursing student said YES..and hostel girls go wild...
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Jodha(f): 8:17am On Aug 11, 2017
robosky02:

na you naa why you no just tell us straight

by the way

you have said yes abi grin

congratulation

Lool...that's not me oo...

I'm too young for marriage ejoor ....
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by newslifeop: 8:19am On Aug 11, 2017
Really
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by robosky02(m): 8:21am On Aug 11, 2017
Jodha:

Lool...that's not me oo...

I'm too young for marriage ejoor ....

na so

300 level nurse too young abi tongue

make I no receive i.v. na that time you go see me tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Jodha(f): 8:25am On Aug 11, 2017
robosky02:

na so

300 level nurse too young abi tongue

make I no receive i.v. na that time you go see me tongue grin

Loolzz...I'm not a nursing student... Ooo...
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Fidelismaria: 8:26am On Aug 11, 2017

handsome?
that guy is a lot of tins but handsome ain't one of them
and the girl is fugly
I pity dere offspring

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by robosky02(m): 8:29am On Aug 11, 2017
Jodha:

Loolzz...I'm not a nursing student... Ooo...

watin you find reach the hostel, how come you were snapped there

bae I see you grin
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Jodha(f): 8:33am On Aug 11, 2017
robosky02:

watin you find reach the hostel, how come you were snapped there

bae I see you grin

Lool ..ah no dey for any of the pictures... When nah me dey do the snapping. ..how ah wan take dey the picture?...
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by robosky02(m): 8:36am On Aug 11, 2017
Jodha:

Lool ..ah no dey for any of the pictures... When nah me dey do the snapping. ..how ah wan take dey the picture?...

gbam I catch you

so you go hostel go became mamarazi grin

abeg nurse hold your injection well grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Jodha(f): 8:38am On Aug 11, 2017
robosky02:

gbam I catch you

so you go hostel go became mamarazi grin

abeg nurse hold your injection well grin

Lool...omoh I give up. .
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by SirMichael1: 8:42am On Aug 11, 2017
Is this not privacy invasion? Bet my balls these guys don't know that their pictures are on this forum. undecided
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Buharison: 8:44am On Aug 11, 2017
SirMichael1:
Is this not privacy invasion? Bet my balls these guys don't know that their pictures are on this forum. undecided
Are you not one of those that send pm to a girl
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by robosky02(m): 8:53am On Aug 11, 2017
Jodha:

Lool...omoh I give up. .

that's the point grin

congratulations and coming with my lov hmmm daughter optional1 for the occasion

on a serous note once you have a ring on don't waste too much time... finish up the proscess tongue
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by SirMichael1: 8:55am On Aug 11, 2017
Buharison:

Are you not one of those that send pm to a girl

Yes I am. Any problem with that? undecided
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Buharison: 8:57am On Aug 11, 2017
SirMichael1:

Yes I am. Any problem with that? undecided
So as from now on never insult and girl here,
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by SirMichael1: 9:02am On Aug 11, 2017
Buharison:

So as from now on never insult and girl here,

That's a fūçkīñg ridiculous statement. I will e-pummel any bitch I want to undecided

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Buharison: 9:09am On Aug 11, 2017
SirMichael1:

That's a fūçkīñg ridiculous statement. I will e-pummel any bitch I want to undecided
You are always insulting them because they are rejecting your mails, go and find something doing mister

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by SINZ: 9:16am On Aug 11, 2017
Aside the bride, the other biitches look basic AF
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Tsmart1(m): 9:21am On Aug 11, 2017
BUY CHEAP AND CLEAN LAPTOP ©25K AND ABOVE + + +
CALL ME NOW OR NO JUST WHATSAPP ME 09095620116
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by marvin902(m): 9:22am On Aug 11, 2017
see the guy big belle tongue tongue
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by oskaaay(m): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2017
Noted OP grin shocked grin shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Check Out:
How To Get Real Instagram Followers For Your Business/personal IG Account-reveal
>> https://www.nairaland.com/3981240/how-get-real-instagram-followers
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 11, 2017
sinaj:
An?
hahahahaha... I wonder next ooo.
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by TheTourist: 9:26am On Aug 11, 2017
OP you have a really nice smile smiley
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Flashh: 9:26am On Aug 11, 2017
Modsenemy:
The other girls don't seem too happy...
What else do you expect them to do? To start jumping on her?

Nawa for you óò.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 11, 2017
Correct guy, just use the ring turn the tautau exclusive till 500level then look for excuse take ya ring back and hand it over to another 300l fine gal...I like ya ringtone carry on, nuffink do you wink
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Snehplenty(m): 9:27am On Aug 11, 2017
Hmmm hope this girl never enter one chance now ?
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by AmaechiLinus(m): 9:27am On Aug 11, 2017
When I proposed to my girl did i post it here? Why is it that everything has become news here these days
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by navyseal2220: 9:27am On Aug 11, 2017
The way those girls fresh, you know they are Biafraans.
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Shakingdbumbum: 9:27am On Aug 11, 2017
He did not go on his knee. why?
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by asapsckipper(m): 9:28am On Aug 11, 2017
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Snehplenty(m): 9:29am On Aug 11, 2017
Hope this girl no go turn lord of the ring now ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.