Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. (35835 Views)

What Happens After We Die? Near-death-experiences & Reincarnation / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Scientist Discorvered There Is God After Researching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
butterflylion:

He will think when you mentioned Glasgow coma you meant a coma that happened in Glasgow.

You get time.

I no tell you say he go say she is also a liar? Did I not also say he would demand for specific areas she claimed were taken out of context?

Very predictable mofos.

The guy is daft.
He doesnt even know the meaning of coma

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by dalaman: 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
felixomor:

I can see you are with your liar megaphone already

I just gave you how to diagnose coma
And you are still fooling around.

I don't care about that. I want you to show me where the Dr declared he was totally brain dead, and what specifically she said were twisted by the Esquire magazine and the correction she made about what was twisted. What did Dr Laura Potter said were twisted and what was her correction to set the record straight?
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by dalaman: 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
felixomor:

The guy is daft.
He doesnt even know the meaning of coma

Coma means brain dead abi? Ewu.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
^^^^^^
There you have it Felixomor. He is actually brain dead. All you have said had not been analytically understood by him.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
dalaman:

I don't care about that. I want you to show me where the Dr declared he was totally brain dead, and what specifically she said were twisted by the Esquire magazine and the correction she made about what was twisted. What did Dr Laura Potter said were twisted and what was her correction to set the record straight?

Hush it please
Your lying magazine said meningitis was not responsible for eben's coma
When it is even admitted by holly that eben had a glasgow score of 8 on arrival at the hospital.
That is already coma

That is already a lie told by esquire magazine
because they dont know the meaning of coma just like u
They dont know that a patient can be in coma and be restless....

Ignorant folks

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by dalaman: 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
butterflylion:
^^^^^^
There you have it Felixomor. He is actually brain dead. All you have said had not been analytically understood by him.

Shut up. Dr Eben Alexander claimed he was brain dead. Who was the doctor declared and certified him brain dead? Now Felixmumu is talking about coma. Brain dead is the issue of contention here
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
dalaman:

Coma means brain dead abi? Ewu.

Olodo.
Was "brain dead" the subject of the story?
Besides, this patient had multiple tracings of EEG with no activity....

Please go and study what that means on neurons of the brain.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by dalaman: 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
felixomor:

Hush it please
Your lying magazine said meningitis was not responsible for eben's coma
When it is even admitted by holly that eben had a glasgow score of 8 on arrival at the hospital.
That is already coma

That is already a lie told by esquire magazine
because they dont know the meaning of coma just like u
They dont know that a patient can be in coma and be restless....

Ignorant folks

Ok let me grant you that. Just tell me the doctor that certified and declare that Dr Eben Alexander was brain dead.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
dalaman:

Shut up. Dr Eben Alexander claimed he was brain dead. Who was the doctor declared and certified him brain dead? Now Felixmumu is talking about coma. Brain dead is the issue of contention here

Do u even Who is the doctor that treated him?
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by dalaman: 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
felixomor:

Olodo.
Was "brain dead" the subject of the story?
Besides, this patient had multiple tracings of EEG with no activity....

Please go and study what that means on neurons of the brain.

The EEG showing no electrical activity in the brain simply means that brain function has stopped. Meaning the bring is dead. Which doctor declared and confirmed that Dr Eben Alexander was in such a state?
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=felixomor post=59496462]

Do u even Who is the doctor that treated him? [/quotle]

Do you see the comment above again Felixomor? So much black hole ignorance being passed around by that zombie.

He wants a brain dead certificate given. He does not know that brain dead is a based on results from observations and not an actual certification.

The doctor that treated Eben Alexander was a dear friend to him because Alexander also worked in Lynchburg general hospital where he was rushed to.

She is as qualified as he is. So when she said her words were taken out of context she meant it.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by dalaman: 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
felixomor:

Do u even Who is the doctor that treated him?

Which Dr declared he was brain dead? Tell me the name of the Doctor.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by dalaman: 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
butterflylion:

He wants a brain dead certificate given. He does not know that brain dead is a based on results from observations and not an actual certification.

The doctor that treated Eben Alexander was a dear friend to him because Alexander also worked in Lynchburg general hospital where he was rushed to.

She is as qualified as he is. So when she said her words were taken out of context she meant it.

Where did the Laura Potter declare that he was brain dead. According to daily post she said he wasn't brain dead but you claim her words were twisted without stating what was twisted and her clarification to make the records straight. If he words were tested then tell us what was tested and the corrections she made to set the record straight. It's easy to tel lies but when asked about specifics you guys start baaing as always.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
dalaman:

Which Dr declared he was brain dead? Tell me the name of the Doctor.

Read the story.
For his septic state, i dont even need further information to ascertain if he was brain dead.
His results says enough already.

Only the medically ignorant, will ask for more

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by Victornezzar: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
felixomor:

Read the story.
For his septic state, i dont even need further information to ascertain if he was brain dead.

stop answering slow learners
It's bad conversing with people who hardly understand a simple truth

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
dalaman:

The EEG showing no electrical activity in the brain simply means that brain function has stopped. Meaning the bring is dead. Which doctor declared and confirmed that Dr Eben Alexander was in such a state?

His results were published
Read please!

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by dalaman: 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
felixomor:

Read the story.

You are telling me to read a story that has been disputed by major new papers like the Washingtonpost the UK daily mail and the Esquire magazine as false. You then claimed that they lied and cited a website similar to a blog as your evidence without stating what specifically they lied about and the correction the Dr made to set the record straight.

He claimed he was brain dead in the book. I want you to tell me if the Dr that treated him agreed with his claim because they reported that she disagreed.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by dalaman: 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
felixomor:

His results were published
Read please!

Yet other experts disagreed? News paper publications said the Dr that trade him also disagreed and made contrary statements. What then are you talking about. Now you'll tell me that they lied by citing a blog post that did not specifically tell us what they said was wrong and that also did not give the correction and true statement from the Dr they claimed to interview. How can you interview someone without the person setting the record straight on a contentious issue?
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
dalaman:

You are telling me to read a story that has been disputed by major new papers like the Washingtonpost the UK daily mail and the Esquire magazine as false. You then claimed that they lied and cited a website similar to a blog as your evidence without stating what specifically they lied about and the correction the Dr made to set the record straight.

He claimed he was brain dead in the book. I want you to tell me if the Dr that treated him agreed with his claim because they reported that she disagreed.
The main news was Esquire and I just showed u one lie they told on dr eben glasgow coma score

She didnt disagree
She granted an interview and they ignorantly twisted her words on coma.
Unfortunately, they messed up because they dont know the meaning of coma.
The documented glasgow score of dr eben exposes them

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
dalaman:

Yet other experts disagreed? News paper publications said the Dr that trade him also disagreed and made contrary statements. What then are you talking about. Now you'll tell me that they lied by citing a blog post that did not specifically tell us what they said was wrong and that also did not give the correction and true statement from the Dr they claimed to interview. How can you interview someone without the person setting the record straight on a contentious issue?

Please who is the "expert" liar that disagreed with his published Glasgow coma score?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by 701ecilana: 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
dalaman:

This she-male is back again with a new moniker. The Dr clearly said she had a tube down his throat that will make speaking impossible yet you are here arguing with your self. Maybe you know better than the Dr.
Yes, sisi dullard. Empty headed anathemic dullard. No one will waste time correcting you. You are cursed with a dull brain. Sisi. Woman wrapper.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by dalaman: 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
felixomor:

The main news was Esquire and I just showed u one lie they told on dr eben glasgow coma score

She didnt disagree
She granted an interview and they ignorantly twisted her words on coma.
Unfortunately, they messed up because they dont know the meaning of coma.
The documented glasgow score of dr eben exposes them

What were her words that they twisted on coma and what did she say to refute their claims and set the record straight?
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
701ecilana:

Yes, sisi dullard. Empty headed anathemic dullard. No one will waste time correcting you. You are cursed with a dull brain. Sisi. Woman wrapper.

Chai murder in broad daylight. cheesy

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by 701ecilana: 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
felixomor:

According to your logic,
I am sure he also purposely infected himself with a brain infection and sepsis so that he could die.. And write his book.

What can u not do to live in denial?
Nothing
He's not living in denial, you are yet to get it. His name is affecting his character. He is very dull to think, that's why he attempted becoming an atheist in the first place. He heard atheists are intelligent, so he turned atheist hoping his IQ will rise, but for wia? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by dalaman: 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
701ecilana:

Ok she-male . I don hear you.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by 701ecilana: 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
dalaman:

You can't respond when caught telling lies na. Oya move along.
If l lies to you, will your dead brain allow you fathom the lie. Dullardman. Anathema.

Yimu.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by dalaman: 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
felixomor:

Please who is the "expert" liar that disagreed with his published Glasgow coma score?

What has Glasgow coma got to do with anything. Mention one person that even mentioned any glasgow coma. He claimed he was brain dead but was able yo experince something even while brain dead and others disagreed . Whhich one is Glasgow?
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
701ecilana:

He's not living in denial, you are yet to get it. His name is affecting his character. He is very dull to think, that's why he attempted becoming an atheist in the first place. He heard atheists are intelligent, so he turned atheist hoping his IQ will rise, but for wia? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by 701ecilana: 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
dalaman:

Doctors said they placed him in a medically induced comma and didn’t slip into a coma from e. coli bacterial meningitis, as he claims. Once he came out of the coma he realized he could cash out of the situation and make some cool cash.
See? Hahahahahahahahahaha. Which doctors said that? His doctors or your dead bit doctors who can't see pass their eyes?

You are lucky Butterflylion or Sir Felix won't respond to your idiocy.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by 701ecilana: 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
butterflylion:

True sir.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
Felixomor I no tell you? He will think Glasgow coma is a place and not a scale of reference based on diagnosis of the patient.

Ignorance at its peak!

I just cannot relate.

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
For those who care to know and grow in knowledge, attached is the Glasgow coma scale in easily understandable form.

Eben Alexander was in Glasgow coma scale 8. Draw your own inference.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply)

RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? / The Divine Mercy Prayer (free Video and Audio Download) / Funny Names Of Nigerian Churches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.