Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. (35853 Views)

What Happens After We Die? Near-death-experiences & Reincarnation / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Scientist Discorvered There Is God After Researching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by 701ecilana: 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
dalaman:

I just quoted what the Dr said and you are here crying baa baa baa. Perhaps you know better than the Dr that made the statement.
Hear this one who knows nothing else but shemales.

This is where men show who they are.

Oh wait!!!!, no one will respond to you, not Butterdlylion, not Sir Felix.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
701ecilana:

Choiii. Oga you wicked. Wickedly brutal cheesy

A black hole is a region in space where the pulling force of gravity is so strong that light is not able to escape.

For his the pull of ignorance is so strong that he is unable to escape.

Any difference?
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by 701ecilana: 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
butterflylion:

A black hole is a region in space where the pulling force of gravity is so strong that light is not able to escape.

For his the pull of ignorance is so strong that he is unable to escape.

Any difference?
No sir, no difference.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by dalaman: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
701ecilana:

I have been patiently waiting to see you empty atheists goons to contribute in this Op, but none of you have dared. Empty smart atheists who became intelligent as they became athsits. The only intelligent beings who show their intelligence in cussing Christians.

Check out Felixomor crushing balls everywhere, I can't hear you calling him Felixmoron.

Empty cans everywhere.

I expected to see Lepasharon, AdePeters, Deicide here contributing acedemically. But no.

Where is JackBizzle?

What's there to contribute. The guy has stated lies. Daily mail actually interviewed the Dr that treated him and these were her words.

"For instance, Dr. Alexander recounts in one chapter how he screamed, “God help me,” the Daily Mail reported. But Dr. Laura Potter, the emergency room physician on staff the day he supposedly screamed that phrase said it didn’t happen. He had a tube down his throat that would have made such a scream impossible, she said, as the Daily Mail reported".

"Dr. Potter also said Dr. Alexander didn’t slip into a come from e. coli bacterial meningitis, as he claims in his book. Rather, doctors placed him in a medically induced coma and he maintained consciousness — albeit he was hallucinating, she said".

The entire testimony of his is shady. He was an out of work doctor that was involved in a 3 million dollar law suit during the time he was admitted into the hospital. He had so many reasons to invent stories for monetary gain.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by 701ecilana: 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oh Wait!!!! Where is my Bennyann? I have missed her so much.

Girl, are you good?
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by dalaman: 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
701ecilana:

Hear this one who knows nothing else but shemales.

This is where men show who they are.

Oh wait!!!!, no one will respond to you, not Butterdlylion, not Sir Felix.

This she-male is back again with a new moniker. The Dr clearly said she had a tube down his throat that will make speaking impossible yet you are here arguing with your self. Maybe you know better than the Dr.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
dalaman:

What's there to contribute. The guy has stated lies. Daily mail actually interviewed the Dr that treated him and these were her words.

"For instance, Dr. Alexander recounts in one chapter how he screamed, “God help me,” the Daily Mail reported. But Dr. Laura Potter, the emergency room physician on staff the day he supposedly screamed that phrase said it didn’t happen. He had a tube down his throat that would have made such a scream impossible, she said, as the Daily Mail reported".

"Dr. Potter also said Dr. Alexander didn’t slip into a come from e. coli bacterial meningitis, as he claims in his book. Rather, doctors placed him in a medically induced coma and he maintained consciousness — albeit he was hallucinating, she said".

The entire testimony of his is shady. He was an out of work doctor that was involved in a 3 million dollar law suit during the time he was admitted into the hospital. He had so many reasons to invent stories for monetary gain.

According to your logic,
I am sure he also purposely infected himself with a brain infection and sepsis so that he could die.. And write his book.

What can u not do to live in denial?
Nothing

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by 701ecilana: 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
dalaman:

Sorry, you are an anathema, no one will respond to you.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by dalaman: 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
felixomor:

Oh so now you can respond to what she said.

When she exposed how these magazines tried to twist what she said, you didnt respond to her.

I just quoted what she said from the daily mail and Washington times. She said she had a tube down his throat that will make speaking impossible. You wenter baaing and mehing over that as usual. You've refused to quote what she said was twisted. I have repeatedly quoted her words but you have refuse to do so. What did she say was misquoted and where did she say it. Just copy and paste it.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by dalaman: 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
701ecilana:

You can't respond when caught telling lies na. Oya move along.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by dalaman: 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
felixomor:

According to your logic,
I am sure he also purposely infected himself with a brain infection and sepsis so that he could die.. And write his book.

Nothing

Doctors said they placed him in a medically induced comma and didn’t slip into a coma from e. coli bacterial meningitis, as he claims. Once he came out of the coma he realized he could cash out of the situation and make some cool cash.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
701ecilana:

Buahahahahahahaha. As far as this thread is concerned I will not respond to anyone who shows deep traits of being ignorant of the subject of discussion. Person no be engineer yet he dey claim to be a robotics expert.

Person no be teacher yet he dey claim to be professor. How and where can one begin to engage such a person who lacks even the basic understanding of what the discussion is all about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by 701ecilana: 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Isn't Otem the author of doctrine of UFO that almost wrecked by siblings faith and made me come to Nairaland for the first time and I couldn't read most of his doctrine. Who is he, where is he.
He only write Doctofus and outside his threads he insults people and blackmails them.

I know at least three people in this forum who have tried to engage him to go deeper into his Doctofus doctrines, but he ran away.

Billionaire, Sarassine and 4evergod2. He ran and never showed up.

They didn't want to discourse something else, it was his own Doctofus, but he couldn't stand to explain his docteines.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
dalaman:

Doctors said they placed him in a medically induced comma and didn’t slip into a coma from e. coli bacterial meningitis, as he claims. Once he came out of the coma he realized he could cash out of the situation and make some cool cash.

Stop quoting your lying magazine
They were exposed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by BlueAngel444: 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
701ecilana:

He only write Doctofus and out his threads insults people and blackmails them.

I know at least three people in this forum who have tried to engage him to go deeper in his Doctofus doctrines, he ran away.

Billionaire, Sarassine and 4evergod2. He ran and never showed up.

They didn't want to discourse something else, it was his own Doctofus, but he couldn't stand to explain his docteines.
that guy needs jewish stoning, you need to hear the things my siblings were saying. Thank God, God has mercy. I pray God forgives him but I doubt he is even human
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
dalaman:

I just quoted what she said from the daily mail and Washington times. She said she had a tube down his throat that will make speaking impossible. You wenter baaing and mehing over that as usual. You've refused to quote what she said was twisted. I have repeatedly quoted her words but you have refuse to do so. What did she say was misquoted and where did she say it. Just copy and paste it.

You see why the op called zombie on you
You dont even read what u post

The daily mail you qoted clearly said they were quoting from ESQUIRE magazine
The same magazine That was exposed.

Keep grasping the straws

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
felixomor:

According to your logic,

Nothing

That zombie knows nothing of the prognosis of Eben Alexanders case so engaging him is fruitless. All he would continue doing would be to shout liar liar with a megaphone in ignorance.

And you, yes you Felixomor are attending to his ignorance. Na dat one dey pain me pass. Allow bad water to flow away so better water can come. The guy na bad water and if you continue to engage him he will remain stagnant and eventually begin to stink up the place. Open way for am to flow away joor!

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by dalaman: 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
butterflylion:

It seems your brain is paining you. Shey ko si sha?

The reality is right there for everyone to see. Everyone except you that is! This is the reality my dear zombie, his brain imaging and activity chart was made available by Eben Alexander himself which though contrary to the ethics of medical practice he had to do for sake of proof.

His brain imaging and all show proof of absolutely no brain activity and this was [/b]confirmed by the same doctor who handled his case and any other doctor can come and view the same images and try to say otherwise (which they cannot).

Based on this simple truth which you deliberately wish to avoid and dodge and also based on the reality that hallucinations cannot occur in absence of brain activity.

But the Doctors that treated him said he was never Brian dead. No doctor certified him brain dead .

Dr. Potter also said Dr. Alexander didn’t slip into a coma from e. coli bacterial meningitis, as he claims in his book. Rather, doctors placed him in a medically induced coma and[b] he maintained consciousness
— albeit he was hallucinating, she said.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/3/doctor-who-penned-best-seller-proof-heaven-under-f/

Show me where any of the Doctors that handled his case confirmed that he was brain dead with completely no brain activity. Show where they agree with him in respect to that.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by dalaman: 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
felixomor:

You see why the op called zombie on you
You dont even read what u post

The daily mail you qoted clearly said they were quoting from ESQUIRE magazine
The same magazine That was exposed.

Keep grasping the straws

Exposed by who and where? You've just been yelling exposed but have refused to give us a single quote from.the Dr debunking thier claims. There is a reason why you can not copy and paste any quote from the Dr . Copy and paste what the Dr said. It's very simple. Why can't you do that? Very telling.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by 701ecilana: 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
BlueAngel444:
that guy needs jewish stoning, you need to hear the things my siblings were saying. Thank God, God has mercy. I pray God forgives him but I doubt he is even human
He is what he has chosen to be. That's to his detriment.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by dalaman: 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
felixomor:

Stop quoting your lying magazine
They were exposed.

Exposed by whom? Show me how they were exposed and the lie you claim they states. Copy and paste it here. You don't want to do that for a reason.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
Felixomor do you see what I am talking about now? Brick layer dey claim civil engineer.

It's now a doctor who can tell when a patient is hallucinating. It seems there is a new machine he knows about that can detect hallucinations.

He does not know that it's a patient alone whose personal experiences can enable him call anything a hallucination or not.

He said the doctor said he was awake but hallucinating. E be like say that doctor get the ability to see into person mind and brain. cheesy cheesy

Abeg I have never laughed so hard in a while.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
dalaman:

Exposed by who and where? You've just been yelling exposed but have refused to give us a single quote from.the Dr debunking thier claims. There is a reason why you can not copy and paste any quote from the Dr . Copy and paste what the Dr said. It's very simple. Why can't you do that? Very telling.

"Dr. Laura Potter expressed to them concern after she was contacted by the press when the Esquire article first appeared, and subsequently expressed her alarm about the way her remarks had been twisted. She felt that Luke Dittrich had misrepresented what she had told him and taken her words out of context. She felt that he had led her to say certain things"....

You still want to grasp straws?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by Ishilove: 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
701ecilana:

Hahahahahahahaha. When an intelligent discourse is going on, you lots run and hide like mice, but whens it's insults, you show your intelligence.

Smart atheists. grin grin

Where is Otem? Since i notice that one, he has never engaged anyone in a discussion, only blackmail and name calling.

Otem, come and see men like you in an intelligent discussion o. Come and show what you ve got. It's not only cheap blackmail.

Where is hahn? Empty noise makers. TheHumanistMe, na only cussing you know? Come and show intelligence here, and watch you gay balls get crushed.
Lmaoooo!

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
felixomor:

"Dr. Laura Potter expressed to them concern after she was contacted by the press when the Esquire article first appeared, and subsequently expressed her alarm about the way her remarks had been twisted. She felt that Luke Dittrich had misrepresented what she had told him and taken her words out of context. She felt that he had led her to say certain things"....

That's from the doctors mouth herself. Watch him respond to you by first saying she is a liar.

cheesy cheesy

He will now start asking you to specifically tell him what she said was taken out of context. Watch and see. And when he asks that then that would confirm the zombie movement I have been talking about.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by dalaman: 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
felixomor:

What were the things she specifically compained about ? Your own link could be telling lies since they are in support of Dr Eben Alexander. This is just a general statement made to discredit the Esquire magazine but bring specifically was stated to challenge what they said. They made sure they gave the specific quotes of Dr Laura Potter. Why is your own link which is more of a blog post and not a reputable news source giving general statements? Yeye dey smell.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
dalaman:

But the Doctors that treated him said he was never Brian dead. No doctor certified him brain dead .

Dr. Potter also said Dr. Alexander didn’t slip into a coma from e. coli bacterial meningitis, as he claims in his book. Rather, doctors placed him in a medically induced coma and[b] he maintained consciousness[/b] — albeit he was hallucinating, she said.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/3/doctor-who-penned-best-seller-proof-heaven-under-f/

Show me where any of the Doctors that handled his case confirmed that he was brain dead with completely no brain activity. Show where they agree with him in respect to that.

You clearly have not read this story.
You keep saying "any of his doctors"
When it is clearly written its only the ER doctor that granted an interview.
And they told lies on what she said.

And in case you dont know
A patient with Glasgow Coma score of 8 is in coma already
Dr Eben had a score of 8.
Please Read it very well.

You still want to hold on to straws?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by dalaman: 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
butterflylion:

That's from the doctors mouth herself. Watch him respond to you by first saying she is a liar.

cheesy cheesy

He will now start asking you to specifically tell him what she said was taken out of context. Watch and see. And when he asks that then that would confirm the zombie movement I have been talking about.

Doctors mouth herself where? They claim the doctor said her words where twisted without even saying the wrods that were twisted and giving us her true position to correct the twisted words. More like them trying to make things up.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
felixomor:

He will think when you mentioned Glasgow coma you meant a coma that happened in Glasgow.

You get time.

I no tell you say he go say she is also a liar? Did I not also say he would demand for specific areas she claimed were taken out of context?

Very predictable mofos.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by dalaman: 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
felixomor:

Shut up and stop repeating lies. What specifically did they lie about and what is Dr Laura Potters true position on what transpired?
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
dalaman:

What were the things she specifically compained about ? Your own link could be telling lies since they are in support of Dr Eben Alexander. This is just a general statement made to discredit the Esquire magazine but bring specifically was stated to challenge what they said. They made sure they gave the specific quotes of Dr Laura Potter. Why is your own link which is more of a blog post and not a reputable news source giving general statements? Yeye dey smell.

They used specific quotes in the wrong place
And that is crooked.

Dr Eben was already in coma with a glasgow score of 8 before he was induced.
The Esquire magazine just like u, ignorantly dont know this.
They made it look like the patient was not in coma, because they dont know the meaning of coma.

You still want to hang on to waters now?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
dalaman:

Shut up and stop repeating lies. What specifically did they lie about and what is Dr Laura Potters true position on what transpired?

I can see you are with your liar megaphone already

I just gave you how to diagnose coma
And you are still fooling around.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply)

Funny Names Of Nigerian Churches. / The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? / Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.