Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. (35845 Views)

What Happens After We Die? Near-death-experiences & Reincarnation / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Scientist Discorvered There Is God After Researching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by CatfishBilly: 12:27am On Aug 15, 2017
felixomor:

Just as they said....
You had to make up in between my replies

Even from the page you sited
Read:

The possible complications of this test include severe hypotension, pneumothorax, excessive hypercarbia, hypoxia, acidosis, and cardiac arrhythmia or asystole. The occurrence of any of these complications may constrain the examiner to abort the test, .......

And yet you wanted expert neurosurgeons to use such test on an already septic patient.....?

Bros, i think you are the one to do "sucking up"....

And once again, no matter the cover up
That isxhemic stroke example was a poor attempt.

Cassano didnt even have poor prognosis.
It was called a "mini stroke".
An isxhemic one at that.

Please try harder with the clean up
Sepsis wasn't listed there, so I don't see how that debunks my claim. Apnoea test wasn't performed, so he couldn't be certified brain dead. Simple.

Cassano had a stroke and he came back to play football, all these ones that you're doing now is window dressing.

7 points, 1 weak attempt.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 12:34am On Aug 15, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehe � grin

you dey laugh? I don laugh tire for here my ribs dey pain me.

The guy love articles but he forgot that it's also acclaimed medical practitioners who wrote those articles. Wetin person sabi e don sabi am. He does not need to always run to articles in order to make posts. Proof of his medical competence na to Cool down and type in his own words how the thing be.

He say the thing dey pain me when I just dey look am dey laugh.

It's like someone who says he is a qualified mechanical engineer and is being tested and he always runs to look for what true qualified mechanical engineers said about the same questions and how they tackled it and he presents them as his own thoughts. Tell me how any examiner would take him seriously when na copy and paste he dey do ontop Wetin he claim say he sabi.

Once again I give up.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 12:53am On Aug 15, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Sepsis wasn't listed there, so I don't see how that debunks my claim. Apnoea test wasn't performed, so he couldn't be certified brain dead. Simple.

Cassano had a stroke and he came back to play football, all these ones that you're doing now is window dressing.

7 points, 1 weak attempt.

"cassano had a sroke" (in agbero's voice)

Even a first year med student knows there are categories of stroke....
But obviously you dont know
Let alone knowing the prognosis associated with its types.

Besides, i thought u earlier said "poor prognosis" was your reason.?
Cop out once again

And you further confirmed your quackery by not knowing that those things listed there are side by side features of sepsis hence the masking effect if such test is used.

Please continue to clean the mess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 1:11am On Aug 15, 2017
felixomor:

Cop out once again

And you further confirmed your quackery by not knowing that those things listed there are side by side features of sepsis hence the masking effect if such test is used.

Check and mate. He no sabi Nada. He should thank the power of copy and paste for helping him argue this long albeit ignorantly.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by CatfishBilly: 5:57am On Aug 15, 2017
felixomor:

Cop out once again

I explicitly stated it here that Cassano had an Ischemic stroke secondary to a paradoxical emboli. Did you deliberately forget that one or what? He had fuckkking heart surgery after the stroke for crying out loud, where you went to read about it didn't tell you that too?

You've been calling me names since, you're yet to show me the foolish EEG facts, this is like the 20th time of asking. You can't show because they're not there. You don't even know what they are.

Oh, it's now masking effect, I thought you said it was contraindication.
Everything I've done here was just to demonstrate to you that your Lord and Savior Dr. Eben was never declared brain dead.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 6:50am On Aug 15, 2017
CatfishBilly:

I explicitly stated it here that Cassano had an Ischemic stroke secondary to a paradoxical emboli. Did you deliberately forget that one or what? He had fuckkking heart surgery after the stroke for crying out loud, where you went to read about it didn't tell you that too?

You've been calling me names since, you're yet to show me the foolish EEG facts, this is like the 20th time of asking. You can't show because they're not there. You don't even know what they are.

Oh, it's now masking effect, I thought you said it was contraindication.
Everything I've done here was just to demonstrate to you that your Lord and Savior Dr. Eben was never declared brain dead.

I already showed u the rubbish u spoke on EEG
You ignored it
I asked u to show me anybody who had multiple tracings of no activity that came back to life without permanent fatality and the best u could do was talk about Cassano who had a mini stroke.

And you are still asking me to show u the rubbish.
Please continue to blindly live in denial.

And again, you demonstrate quackery by showing that you dont know the clinical fearures of sepsis and that is why you dont know what i meant by masking effect.

Masking effect is the same reason why a patient with cough will not be placed on a drug like captopril
Because the complications of the drug can be masked by his cough which is already there.
He may die because of adverse reactions and you wont know.

The same way sepsis can mask the fatal effect of an apnea. And the patient will die from hypotension which is already a threat in sepsis.

You will never know this and thats why, I will say it again, you are not even qualified to read an EEG.
You may need to go back to med school, dear.
The lacuna between your med school and house job is showing clearly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 7:38am On Aug 15, 2017
felixomor:

You ignored it
I asked u to show me anybody who had multiple tracings of no activity that came back to life without permanent fatality and the best u could do was talk about Cassano who had a mini stroke.

And again, you demonstrate quackery by showing that you dont know the clinical fearures of sepsis and that is why you dont know what i meant by masking effect.

Masking effect is the same reason why a patient with cough will not be placed on a drug like captopril
Because the complications of the drug can be masked by his cough which is already there.

The same way sepsis can mask the fatal effect of an apnea. And the patient will die from hypotension which is already a threat in sepsis.

You will never know this and thats why, I will say it again, you are not even qualified to read an EEG.

I don die! Chai Chai Chai dia is God ooo

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by CatfishBilly: 8:05am On Aug 15, 2017
felixomor:

You ignored it

So, there's mega stroke, mini stroke, micro stroke and nano stroke.
Things I learn everyday. Thanks for the lecture. I never knew that.

And you have not shown me anything about foolish EEG facts. I challenged you and you brought out nothing.

Of course I know what masking effect means. You said, sepsis was a contraindication and I showed you clearly that sepsis wasn't listed as a criteria. Of course I know about the criteria to diagnose sepsis. I was only demonstrating why your argument doesn't hold water.
All these rigmaroles are irrelevant. Apnoea test was not carried out. No right thinking doctor would declare someone heavily sedated brain dead.
Your doctor wasn't declared brain dead.

It's okay though, you win, can I go back to work now?
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 8:24am On Aug 15, 2017
felixomor:

You ignored it

Ogbeni Felixomor confusion has made the guy to start asking for your permission before he goes back to work. Are you his employer?

He does not even know that we have minor and major strokes and though the symptoms are similar sometimes. We have Ischemic strokes,
Hemorrhagic strokes and Transient ischemic attacks (TIAs), also referred to as mini-strokes

The guy no sabi Nada.

As you said, return to Med school beckons on him. cheesy cheesy

Someone who does not know something as elementary as this is now the one reading EEG? Who dash monkey banana?

No wonder he has been busy copying and pasting all day yesterday because he no sabi nothing. See who wants to critique eben Alexander when he has no knowledge about common strokes.

No wonder ooo.

[img]https://media./images/0489fb2f025d80cb993ac1e2712682fa/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by CatfishBilly: 8:30am On Aug 15, 2017
butterflylion:

Ogbeni Felixomor confusion has made the guy to start asking for your permission before he goes back to work. Are you his employer?

He does not even know that we have minor and major strokes and though the symptoms are similar sometimes. We have Ischemic strokes,
Hemorrhagic strokes and Transient ischemic attacks (TIAs), also referred to as mini-strokes

The guy no sabi Nada.

Someone who does not know something as elementary as this is now the one reading EEG? Who dash monkey banana?

No wonder he has been busy copying and pasting all day yesterday because he no sabi nothing. See who wants to critique eben Alexander when he has no knowledge about common strokes.

No wonder ooo.

And sarcasm flies over the head of theists.
Happens every fuckkking time.

Can't recognize it even if it's fuckkking them in the arse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 8:41am On Aug 15, 2017
Felixomor all these lying atheists eh! Now he runs and calls it Sarcasm. When they are caught they make up something else. Remember I said he has been making up things as we went along? See another one up there he termed as Sarcasm.

He was trying to show your ineptitude by talking about mini and micro and Nano strokes with the assumption that was what you meant and when I catch am he ran under a very big bus called Sarcasm.

Laugh is killing me again DIS morning.

His frustration is quite evident in his language. The guy is a turkey.

Medical science has suffered under him.

[img]https://media./images/d226ae67ad382fb5624b86502c5a5a00/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 8:48am On Aug 15, 2017
CatfishBilly:

So, there's mega stroke, mini stroke, micro stroke and nano stroke.
Things I learn everyday. Thanks for the lecture. I never knew that.

And you have not shown me anything about foolish EEG facts. I challenged you and you brought out nothing.

Of course I know what masking effect means. You said, sepsis was a contraindication and I showed you clearly that sepsis wasn't listed as a criteria. Of course I know about the criteria to diagnose sepsis. I was only demonstrating why your argument doesn't hold water.
All these rigmaroles are irrelevant. Apnoea test was not carried out. No right thinking doctor would declare someone heavily sedated brain dead.
Your doctor wasn't declared brain dead.

It's okay though, you win, can I go back to work now?

If only u can show me where i said there is "mega stroke"
U cant quit lying, never.
I used the exact language that was used by those who described the diagnosis of cassano and how it contrasted your picture of poor prognosis.

And if not the proper explanation of the sepsis phenomenon, you had already swept masking off.
Just as you swept of the sepsis initially

You claim you know, yet you prescribed apnea test on a septic patient.

Please i would advise, you can go back to your work.
You have dribbled for so long

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 8:51am On Aug 15, 2017
butterflylion:

The guy no sabi Nada.

No wonder ooo.

Honestly.
His poor attempt at the mega stroke sarcasm exposed his ignorance further.
He had to cop out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 8:55am On Aug 15, 2017
felixomor:

If only u can show me where i said there is "mega stroke"
U cant quit lying, never.
I used the exact language that was used by those who described the diagnosis of cassano and how it contrasted your picture of poor prognosis.

And if not the proper explanation of the sepsis phenomenon, you had already swept masking off.
Just as you swept of the sepsis initially

You claim you know, yet you prescribed apnea test on a septic patient.

Please i would advise, you can go back to your work.
You have dribbled for so long

Go back to which work? You mean go back to his herbal clinic ba? cheesy cheesy

This work he is doing yet knows nothing about how to do the work that one na work? grin

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 15, 2017
Ishilove:

The guy's civility and politeness reminded me of you is all kiss
Hello Ishilove,

thank you for your kind words. How are you doing? You promised me a message, which never came to be(ing) smiley. I am confident you are great.

Blessings.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by Ishilove: 9:34am On Aug 15, 2017
LoJ:

Hello Ishilove,

thank you for your kind words. How are you doing? You promised me a message, which never came to be(ing) smiley. I am confident you are great.

Blessings.
Oh my, did I? Let me check my mail box
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by dalaman: 10:23am On Aug 15, 2017
felixomor:

He shouted God because he went through a condition many dont survive.
And thank God for his life....

Many atheists eventually cry out to God at the end of their lives, just like you will eventually do when you are close to death....
Its the truth.! undecided

But according to the doctor it was impossible for him to have cried out since he had tubes in his mouth. She clearly said that did not happen.

"Dr. Laura Potter said she had no recollection of him crying out, plus she had intubated him – making it impossible for him to speak".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2354351/Proof-Heaven-author-multiple-claims-book-debunked-doctor-treated-seven-day-coma.html
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 10:31am On Aug 15, 2017
dalaman:

But according to the doctor it was impossible for him to have cried out since he had tubes in his mouth. She clearly said that did not happen.

"Dr. Laura Potter said she had no recollection of him crying out, plus she had intubated him – making it impossible for him to speak".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2354351/Proof-Heaven-author-multiple-claims-book-debunked-doctor-treated-seven-day-coma.html

All hail the zombie! He has appeared.

Remember my comment below?

Your problem is simply zombification! So because an already well known atheist said God help me he suddenly was not an atheist originally?

According to Eben Alexander he slipped into a coma before he was sedated. And his NDE experience began immediately after that and it was in the course of this terrifying first experience of first being in a very dark tunnel he realised he was still alive in the spirit and well aware of his environment it suddenly dawned on him that the afterlife is real and fear made him cry out in his spirit "God help me" but he thought he also shouted it out loud for people physically to hear. If you had read the other website I posted you would have seen it all there.

Again I ask you, is it because an already known and well established atheist said God help me that then made him not originally an atheist?

I have read arguments from you atheist on Nairaland and a lot of you have said that atheists can say anything and even say "Oh my God" or "Oh Jesus" during sex or "Oh my God" when surprised but it was just an expression of passion or shock and not a belief in whom they mentioned. Or have you quickly forgotten such comments from your fellows?

If an atheist when frustrated says "Oh God" does that make him a believer?

The famous atheist Richard Dawkins in one of his debates consciously said Oh God when frustrated so I guess Dawkins was not also originally an atheist based on that comment ba?

And FYI this is the last comment I will make to you on this thread because you also know Nada!

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 10:32am On Aug 15, 2017
dalaman:

Yeah, so i guess the tube must have been fit on his mouth from home.
Besides, people still squabble words even when they are intubated.

You want to still clutch straws?

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 10:35am On Aug 15, 2017
felixomor:

I will get angry with you if you no leave dalaman alone. Is he a medical person? How and why you go dey respond to a black hole.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 10:42am On Aug 15, 2017
butterflylion:

I will get angry with you if you no leave dalaman alone. Is he a medical person? How and why you go dey respond to a black hole.

Hehehe
Lmao cheesy
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by 701ecilana: 10:58am On Aug 15, 2017
dalaman:

I have been patiently waiting to see you empty atheists goons to contribute in this Op, but none of you have dared. Empty smart atheists who became intelligent as they became athsits. The only intelligent beings who show their intelligence in cussing Christians.

Check out Felixomor crushing balls everywhere, I can't hear you calling him Felixmoron.

Empty cans everywhere.

I expected to see Lepasharon, AdePeters, Deicide here contributing acedemically. But no.

Where is JackBizzle?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by 701ecilana: 11:01am On Aug 15, 2017
butterflylion:

Choiii. Oga you wicked. Wickedly brutal cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by JackBizzle: 11:03am On Aug 15, 2017
701ecilana:

I have been patiently waiting to see you empty atheists goons to contribute in this Op, but none of you have dared. Empty smart atheists who became intelligent as they became athsits. The only intelligent beings who show their intelligence in cussing Christians.

Check out Felixomor crushing balls everywhere, I can't hear you calling him Felixmoron.

Empty cans everywhere.

I expected to see Lepasharon, AdePeters, Deicide here contributing acedemically. But no.

Where is JackBizzle?

Troll harder
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by 701ecilana: 11:49am On Aug 15, 2017
JackBizzle:

Troll harder
Hahahahahahahaha. When an intelligent discourse is going on, you lots run and hide like mice, but whens it's insults, you show your intelligence.

Smart atheists. grin grin

Where is Otem? Since i notice that one, he has never engaged anyone in a discussion, only blackmail and name calling.

Otem, come and see men like you in an intelligent discussion o. Come and show what you ve got. It's not only cheap blackmail.

Where is hahn? Empty noise makers. TheHumanistMe, na only cussing you know? Come and show intelligence here, and watch you gay balls get crushed.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by JackBizzle: 11:51am On Aug 15, 2017
701ecilana:

Hahahahahahahaha. When an intelligent discourse is going on, you lots run and hide like mice, but whens it's insults, you show your intelligence.

Smart atheists.

Where is Otem? Since i notice that one, he has never engaged anyone in a discussion, only blackmail and name calling.

Otem, come and see men like you in an intelligent discussion o. Come and show what you ve got. It's not only cheap blackmail.

Where is hahn? Empty noise makers. TheHunaistme, na only cussing you know? Come and show intelligence here.

An intelligent man does not rise to taunts.......
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 11:54am On Aug 15, 2017
701ecilana:

Where is hahn? Empty noise makers. TheHunaistme, na only cussing you know? Come and show intelligence here.
Lmao grin
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:55am On Aug 15, 2017
Catfishbilly , the duck-sound Wikipedia doctor is being exposed again , not for his imaginary pre-existent universes/eternal universe but for his ineptitude in the area of medical science his supposed metier .

Well done messrs felixomor et butterflylion . Good job !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by 701ecilana: 11:56am On Aug 15, 2017
JackBizzle:

An intelligent man does not rise to taunts.......
Wow, and this just came from logicboy. Wow, wow, wow. All of a sudden he nolonger rises to taunts.

Am not taunting you Jack, am saying contribute. It's that simple
If it's cussing you'd totally forget what you just said.

Butterflylion, New guy in the neighbourhood. Crushing balls, silencing cynics, and scaring off vermin.

Thom's up sir/ma. Welcome.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by dalaman: 11:58am On Aug 15, 2017
felixomor:

I just quoted what the Dr said and you are here crying baa baa baa. Perhaps you know better than the Dr that made the statement.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by BlueAngel444: 11:58am On Aug 15, 2017
701ecilana:

Isn't Otem the author of doctrine of UFO that almost wrecked by siblings faith and made me come to Nairaland for the first time and I couldn't read most of his doctrine. Who is he, where is he.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
dalaman:

I just quoted what the Dr said and you are here crying baa baa baa. Perhaps you know better than the Dr that made the statement.

Oh so now you can respond to what she said.

When she exposed how these magazines tried to twist what she said, you didnt respond to her.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply)

RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? / The Divine Mercy Prayer (free Video and Audio Download) / Funny Names Of Nigerian Churches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.