Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God (4139 Views)

Why Did God Cast Satan From Heaven To Earth / How Could Satan Re-enter Heaven To Talk To God About Job? / Prophet Bushiri:Miracle Fire Descends from Heaven To Burn Charms(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by bobowaja(m): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
felixomor:

I dont eat sand, bro
I wash everything i eat

I think I now know your reasoning level.

Answer this

So God also curse majority of animals that eats on the ground e.g. Dog, cat, lion, hen, lizard , goats etc? Pls your analogy doesn't work, use another one.
Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by felixomor: 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
bobowaja:

Answer this

So God also curse majority of animals that eats on the ground e.g. Dog, cat, lion, hen, lizard , goats etc? Pls your analogy doesn't work, use another one.
Oh Lord
Did the bible say, anything that eats from the ground is cursed?
Simple answer pls

Chai bobowa or whatever come and see the way the guy is reasoning?
Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
felixomor:

I dont eat sand, bro
I wash everything i eat

I think I now know your reasoning level.
Many small children regularly eat sand or dirt, in most cases.

And also the food you claim to wash can never be 100% perfect there will still be some particles maybe very tiny left.

1 Like

Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by bobowaja(m): 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
felixomor:

Oh Lord
Simple answer pls

I am currently wrapping you up with your own analogy. Since your own evidence that snake eating on the ground is the effect of curse been placed on its by God. Pls argue maturely, don't validate hopefulLandlord and Co that said you are not that brainy (I don't mean insult pls).
Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
felixomor:

Oh Lord
Simple answer pls

Felixomor, the way you reason is better than mine right? that is why I want to learn.

Now you said snakes do eats sand when trying to pick up their food from the ground, and this is indifferent to almost every other animals too, even human in some cases, now tell me how this is curse?

1 Like

Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by felixomor: 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Felixomor, the way you reason is better than mine right? that is why I want to learn.

Now you said snakes do eats sand when trying to pick up their food from the ground, and this is indifferent to almost every other animals too, even human in some cases, now tell me how this is curse?

It was part of the curse because the snake used to walk on feet, but now creeps with his belly and continues to bite dust as it moves around....

Open your faculty
Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by 701ecilana: 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Very simple!.

Was baby Jesus life threatened in Jerusalem?

Yes, so Joseph fled with him to Egypt and stayed there until Herod died (Matthew 2:13 23)
No. The family fled nowhere. They calmly presented the child at the Jerusalem temple according to the Jewish customs and returned to Galilee (Luke 2:21-40)

Note: I am not an atheist, I am just irreligious kiss
@KenzyeWriter am ready to take you on this now.

Matthew 2:13-23 The Escape to Egypt After they had left, an angel of the Lord appeared in a dream to Joseph and said, “Herod will be looking for the child in order to kill him.

So get up, take the child and his mother and escape to Egypt, and stay there until I tell you to leave.” Joseph got up, took the child and his mother, and left during the night for Egypt, where he stayed until Herod died.

This was done to make come true what the Lord had said through the prophet, “I called my Son out of Egypt.” The Killing of the Children When Herod realized that the visitors from the East had tricked him, he was furious.

He gave orders to kill all the boys in Bethlehem and its neighborhood who were two years old and younger—this was done in accordance with what he had learned from the visitors about the time when the star had appeared.

In this way what the prophet Jeremiah had said came true: “A sound is heard in Ramah, the sound of bitter weeping. Rachel is crying for her children; she refuses to be comforted, for they are dead.”

After Herod died, an angel of the Lord appeared in a dream to Joseph in Egypt and said, “Get up, take the child and his mother, and go back to the land of Israel, because those who tried to kill the child are dead.”

So Joseph got up, took the child and his mother, and went back to Israel. But when Joseph heard that Archelaus had succeeded his father Herod as king of Judea, he was afraid to go there. He was given more instructions in a dream, so he went to the province of Galilee and made his home in a town named Nazareth. And so what the prophets had said came true: “He will be called a Nazarene.”

Then

Luke 2:21-40 you mentioned is really lengthy to post here.

You mean Jesus was hidden at the Temple from the 8days he was taken for circumcision and dedication till he was old again?

If you say this you must present scriptures to back this up. I won't have a problem with it at all since the intent was to safeguard the Child's life. So pls, scriptures as the Luke 2:21-40 you presented can not fit in there since Jesus wasn't less than a year when the Maggi came to visit him.

How do we know this? Herod gave us a clue. He asked the Maggi when they had seen the star which bought them to Jerusalem, when the time was ascertained, he knew the child won't be above two years, hence the addict for the killing of all male kids in the region where Jesus' parents lived.

If you insist that it's not true, then you'd ve to account for the where about of Jesus from the age of 1 to 12 when he was found in the Temple listening and asking the Lawyers questions.

The Bible clearly states that the child grew in Knowledge, understanding having favour with God and men. But it didn't tell us he grew within the Chief Priest inside the Temple who were under King Herod at the time.

And note that, Jesus and his parents were not from Jerusalem, they were from Bethlehem, so, them living inside the Temple for 12 years will be a great feat to keep secret from King Herod.

When you make assertions, think first so that you won't fool yourself.
Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by felixomor: 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
bobowaja:

I am currently wrapping you up with your own analogy. Since your own evidence that snake eating on the ground is the effect of curse been placed on its by God. Pls argue maturity, don't validate hopefulLandlord and Co that said you are not that brainy (I don't mean insult pls).

Lol @ argue "maturity"

And you talk about being brainy?

Lmao grin
Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by bobowaja(m): 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
felixomor:

Lol @ argue "maturity"

And you talk about being brainy?

Lmao grin

No wonder, common sense should have informed you that it was a typo. You just verified their claims. What a pity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by bobowaja(m): 10:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
felixomor:

It was part of the curse because the snake used to walk on feet, but now creeps with his belly and continues to bite dust as it moves around....

Open your faculty
Can you show us the evidence that snakes do have legs before they were cursed? So, earthworm also shared in the curse? (that one too has no legs and also eats from sand)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by felixomor: 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
bobowaja:

Can you show us the evidence that snakes do have legs before they were cursed? So, earthworm also shared in the curse? (that one too has no legs and also eats from sand)

Hehehehe, oh so the topic is now proof?
Alas, its now obvious the snake actually eats dust.....
The topic has now changed ba...

Eiya. Same category
Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by felixomor: 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
bobowaja:

No wonder, common sense should have inform you that it was a typo. You just verify their claims. What a pity

Please save your pity for yourself
It was your goof
Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by bobowaja(m): 10:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
felixomor:

Please save your pity for yourself
It was your goof

In all your getting - get wisdom/knowledge
The other sister has provided proof which KinzyeWriter can counter with another verse. (that my friend is how to argue intelligently and maturely)

Sir, I won't say more than that. No wonder you are always ridiculed on this section.
Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by bobowaja(m): 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe, oh so the topic is now proof?
Alas, its now obvious the snake actually eats dust.....
The topic has now changed ba...

Eiya. Same category

Don't change your coat my bro. Tell me if the earthworm was also cursed together with the snake because both eats from sand and both are without legs
Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by felixomor: 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
bobowaja:

In all your getting - get wisdom/knowledge
The other sister has provided proof which KinzyeWriter can counter with another verse. (that my friend is how to argue intelligently and maturely)

Sir, I won't say more than that. No wonder you are always ridiculed on this section.

Ridiculousness
Is actually what you have shown on this thread.....
By flipping topics after u and the op was left grasping straws....
Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by felixomor: 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
bobowaja:

Don't change your coat my bro. Tell me if the earthworm was alway cursed together with the snake because both eats from sand and both are without legs

Did the bible say that anything that eats dust is cursed?
Or
Did the bible say the earth worm once walked?

Chai, My Lord help these ones.
Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by bobowaja(m): 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
felixomor:

Ridiculousness
I give it up

You are indeed beyond redemption as those atheist posit. Get well bro.
Good night and have a nice dream.
Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by 701ecilana: 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
bobowaja:

You are welcome sister. Me too, I belief in a Supreme Being (there are forces guiding this universe) but I just dont buy the idea of religions explanation of Him.

See I grew up in a Christian family but later forgo it because it doesn't answer my questions. But the fact still remains that it is my personal decision and I don't force people to see reasons with me.
Do your own make I do my own na the way wey things fit better

But all thesame, try to convince him and clarify the Bible passage.

Thanks.
I have done so.

You got lost because you were raised in Religion not Christ. Christ never gave anyone a religion, he gave us a chance of being his friends, co heirs with him.

He called us into a relationship, but what we see around is religiosity which is of the devil.
When you encounter Jesus, you'll discard religion.

God never gave anyone from Adam down to you and i any religion, he gave us Himself, a relatiinship. No one can tell the religion God gave to Adam, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, All his Children down to Moses. What religion did he give to Daniel, to David. What religion did Christ give to us?

Christianity was never meant to be a glorified term.
It was tag of shame and redicule Those who sectionalized Christ followers and called them Christians didn't do that with the motive of doing them any good. It was meant to scorn and bespectacled them. It was meant to project them as objects to be derided by others, which no one shd associate with. It was meant ridicule and point then out for persecution, but the Christians picked it up and wore it gallantly, because they were not ashamed to be called followers of Christ.

The Roman Catholics made it what it is today, a religion by Creed. But, deep down, Christianity is not a religion. It's a call to share divinity with Christ.

You have a right to choose which path to tow, and you have chosen it. I respect that because even the Holy Spirit speaking through the mouth of Moses asked you to choose, and whatever your decisions, you'd eat the fruits in due time in form of the outcome of your choice.
If you choose life, you'd live, if you choose death, you'd die not only you but you and your children yet unborn.

Remember it's not talking about this natural death which everyone of us must die. After you die this one, there's another one to die.

God bless you and pls enjoy your choice.
Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by felixomor: 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
bobowaja:

I give it up

The simple one
Cops out.

Receive sense o
Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by 701ecilana: 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
The person behind this moniker must be a fish brain - someone else has come in here and understand what you claim to be confusing and can't still get it right..

The only mistake I made is that I didn't classify the kind of people needed to answer the question

Only people with common sense should comment please. Thanks. tongue
Yeah, thanks.

1 Like

Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
felixomor:

Ridiculousness
Chai, Flipping topics? He didn't but rather clarified it ... Stop saying what is not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by 701ecilana: 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
bobowaja:

Call hopefulLandlord or dalaman for him and you will see him flee.
Those lots only cuss but make no meaning plea. You want to know, make them have a rationale discourse, they all will run. You think you have clout? They are empty storms, no weight. Felix intimidates them actually, they won't settle down for any meaningful discussion.
There will come in just watch. I wont join them in cussing, you'd see them running like scared chickens.
Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by felixomor: 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Chai, Flipping topics? He didn't but rather clarified it ... Stop giving saying what is not.

Hian undecided
Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
felixomor:

The simple one
Cops out.

Receive sense o
You should tell yourself that.

1 Like

Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by 701ecilana: 10:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
bobowaja:

I hope this is understandable enough and less vague

Now, in case you don't get what he said

1. According to what majority believes that Jesus family ran to Egypt to evade Herod, he said the family actually went to somewhere else and he supported it with the same Bible you guys are always referencing.

2. He said, according to the Bible, the serpent was cursed to eat sand which we all know that serpent are carnivorous in nature.

Try to trash that out with him and satisfy his curious young mind.

Good evening bro.
Have you bothered to read the passage he quoted? The intelligent thing to do would ve been to post it out here for the world to see. Have you read it to see if it corroborates his claims? Or you just believe he is right because he says so?
Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by felixomor: 10:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
You should tell yourself that.

I thought u said u had gone....
Mscheww, yeye undecided
Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
Seriously the problem with felixomor is now clear

He tends to mistook God to Religion
As he did mistook typos free text to intelligence.

1 Like

Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
felixomor:

I thought u said u had gone....
Mscheww, yeye undecided
Quote where I said that undecided

1 Like

Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
bobowaja:

I give it up

Oh thank you very much bro... You inspired me... Good Night and sweet dreams.

1 Like

Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by 701ecilana: 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
LOLs, Abi na, Surely, those are their Nightmares, But with my courage, I think I can still hold'em till reinforcements come in. grin

Wahala people.
Your reinforcement will fail you. You opened a thread you can't defend. You lifted two totally different incidents from the Bible yet with all the common sense you claim to have, you couldn't decipher that they are indeed different.

If as at when Christ was presented in the Temple for dedication and circumcision was when when King demanded the Male kids be killed, do you think Jesus would have survived inside the Temple in the Domain where King Herod was a king?

Your common sense did not tell you that as at when the Maggi came to Jerusalem looking for Jesus him and his parents weren't hiding yet.

Clap for yourself. You became an atheist so that you insult your elders.

I have schooled you enough.

You are waiting for reenforcement yeah? Keep waiting. The one who called us has ran away by the way. Enjoy your long wait.
Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by bobowaja(m): 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
701ecilana:

I have done so.

You got lost because you were raised in Religion not Christ. Christ never gave anyone a religion, he gave us a chance of being his friends, co heirs with him.

I never got lost, I was enlightened beyond the scope of religion and embraced my God without any form of mediator between us

He called us into a relationship, but what we see around is religiosity which is of the devil.
When you encounter Jesus, you'll discard religion.
So you knew all these, you too are not to far from becoming like me

God never gave anyone from Adam down to you and i any religion, he gave us Himself, a relatiinship. No one can tell the religion God gave to Adam, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, All his Children down to Moses. What religion did he give to Daniel, to David. What religion did Christ give to us?

So you knew the whole thing was a pure fabrications? That's good

Christianity was never meant to be a glorified term.
It was tag of shame and redicule Those who sectionalized Christ followers and called them Christians didn't do that with the motive of doing them any good. It was meant to scorn and bespectacled them. It was meant to project them as objects to be derided by others, which no one shd associate with. It was meant ridicule and point then out for persecution, but the Christians picked it up and wore it gallantly, because they were not ashamed to be called followers of Christ.

I have heard Christianity is not a religion countless time while every doctrines of religion is present in it. But this your new version of people labeling them Christians is alien to me (according to your Bible you guys picked up the term to feel Christ like)

The Roman Catholics made it what it is today, a religion by Creed. But, deep down, Christianity is not a religion. It's a call to share divinity with Christ.

You mean one of the Roman emperors that actually project Christianity into limelight? Without him, Christianity won't be where it is today.

You have a right to choose which path to tow, and you have chosen it. I respect that because even the Holy Spirit speaking through the mouth of Moses asked you to choose, and whatever your decisions, you'd eat the fruits in due time in form of the outcome of your choice.[quote]
We all have choices and we are all the products of our decisions.

[quote] If you choose life, you'd live, if you choose death, you'd die not only you but you and your children yet unborn. [quote]
What makes you think I made the wrong choice? And even if I made the wrong choice, how does it concerns my unborn generations? Pls don't shoot yourself in the leg

[quote] Remember it's not talking about this natural death which everyone of us must die. After you die this one, there's another one to die.

Do I need to tell you that I have grown beyond the threat of hell fire and whatnot? But if you really want to know, the imaginary hell doesn't scare me. As long as I do good, good will always follow me (that is a natural law)

God bless you and pls enjoy your choice.
Thanks. God bless you too.

At least you are reasonable

1 Like

Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by felixomor: 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Seriously the problem with felixomor is now clear

He tends to mistook God to Religion
As he did mistook typos free text to intelligence.

In Summary:
Dont open shallow poorly researched threads again....

Receive sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) / Christians, How Often Do You Read The Bible? / Let's Put T. B Joshua's Doctrines To The Test!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.