Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God (4140 Views)

Why Did God Cast Satan From Heaven To Earth / How Could Satan Re-enter Heaven To Talk To God About Job? / Prophet Bushiri:Miracle Fire Descends from Heaven To Burn Charms(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
felixomor:

This thread is not on " serpent "
You see why I said the the thread is lost?
Can you try and go to check the topic? Perhaps the picture may be broken that you didn't see it?

1 Like

Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
701ecilana:

Am not fighting with you o. You can't fight me even if you wanted to.

First learn how to engage in a discussion before starting one.
Okay

1 Like

Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by 701ecilana: 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
It is about the 2 and you can choose anyone to start from.

That contradictions are going to be my prove in heaven - So if I will fail with that excuse, tell me how I Will fail by providing solution to the vexed question.
The thread is about the 2 but i shd choose anyone to start from?

Hahahahahaha. Now i see that you are really confused. You believe you'd be in a position to state your case before the White Throne Judgement?

Okay, good luck with that.

Am out. This is too painfully stu.pid to even think. about.
Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by 701ecilana: 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
The topic was conveyed with a screenshot, wasn't it? So how was the discussion not goes with the topic? undecided

This people will avoid truth and try to insult your reasoning cheesy

Lwkmoooo. The topic was conveyed with a screen shot, so that makes it valid?

Now let me tell you how you killed your own thread.
Your Op was about an infant Jesus who under the threat of death was taken and hidden in Egypt until Herod who wanted him dead died. The reasonable thing you would ve done was to continue with your rebuttal which you stated that it was false. Why do you think he was never taken to Egypt?
Present your case.

You disagreed that Jesus was ever taken to Egypt. Fine, all you needed do was equip yourself with proves that Jesus indeed was hidden in the temple for the years it took Herod to die. But when i came in, you shifted grounds and went talking about a totally different issue Altogether, of which you know if we follow up will derail the thread.

So, start with one, finish it by stating your points coherently, cohesively, consistently and intentionally, then we can join in and clear your concerns.
Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
701ecilana:

Hahahahahaha. Now i see that you are really confused. You believe you'd be in a position to state your case before the White Throne Judgement?

Your view bro grin... Well I know why you are avoiding it... good for you sha.

2 Likes

Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by bobowaja(m): 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Why will someone say this quoted is not cleared? undecided

Can someone just please grab this question and answer it?

Pls ignore them before they start insulting you. That is their trademark and do I need to burst ur bubble? OK lemme do, you see, they really understood what you are talking about. That is why they are dodging it and if you persist, they will starts insulting you or call you a demon.
Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by 701ecilana: 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Your view bro grin... Well I know why you are avoiding it... good for you sha.
What am i avoiding exactly? You have not made any intelligible comment since you started here.
You are lucky am the only one called out here is here. If we all came out to ask you to make sense of what you typed here, you for don run since. See?, he who called us has ran away.
Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
bobowaja:

Pls ignore them before they start insulting you. That is their trademark and do I need to burst ur bubble? OK lemme do, you see, they really understood what you are talking about. That is why they are dodging it and if you persist, they will starts insulting you or call you a demon.
Grabbed cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
701ecilana:

What am i avoiding exactly? You have not made any intelligible comment since you started here.
You are lucky am the only one called out here is here. If we all came out to ask you to make sense of what you typed here, you for don run since. See?, he who called us has ran away.
I hear.

1 Like

Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by bobowaja(m): 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
701ecilana:

KinzyeWriter look at the bolded above - I said it! That is their trademark whenever they don't know what to say. Just keep mute and keep enjoying your new found knowledge. Nobody can change anybody, so don't try to make them see any reasons with you because they won't even acknowledged it even if they see it.
If they are lucky too, their eyes will the opened to inconsistencies of their religion

2 Likes

Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
bobowaja:

KinzyeWriter look at the bolded above - I said it! That is their trademark whenever they don't know what to say. Just keep mute and keep enjoying you new found knowledge. Nobody can change anybody, so don't try to make them see any reasons with you because they won't even acknowledged it even if they see it.
If they are lucky too, their eyes will the opened to inconsistencies of their religion

Exactly, thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by 701ecilana: 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
I hear.
What have you heard? That you are led foolishly to your doom? U r not even 20 yrs, yet you have already armed yourself with reasons to present to God why you rejected his love. Hahahahahahaha.

Okay, wait. Let's have a discussion. Tell me your confusion let's see if we can diacuss them, you don't need to believe what i will say, just a discussion.

Why do you reject God's love offered to you for free?
Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by 701ecilana: 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
bobowaja:

KinzyeWriter look at the bolded above - I said it! That is their trademark whenever they don't know what to say. Just keep mute and keep enjoying you new found knowledge. Nobody can change anybody, so don't try to make them see any reasons with you because they won't even acknowledged it even if they see it.
Hahahahahahahaha. So you have something to say yeah? Why haven't you helped put this thread in shape by rightly stating his concerns. Help me. Am in a good mood, i want to have a discussion. Am in. Go ahead.
Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by felixomor: 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Can you try and go to check the topic? Perhaps the picture may be broken that you didn't see it?

At this point, its obvious you have realised that the scriptures you posted were done in a hurry.....
Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
701ecilana:

What have you heard? That you are led foolishly to your doom? U r not even 20 yrs, yet you have already armed yourself with reasons to present to God why you rejected his love. Hahahahahahaha.

Okay, wait. Let's have a discussion. Tell me your confusion let's see if we can diacuss them, you don't need to believe what i will say, just a discussion.

Why do you reject God's love offered to you for free?
We are on a faceless forum, insults and critics are more than well come.

I didn't buy the idea of religion because what they relate with mostly is bunch of fabricated fallacies.

But deep within me I know for sure there is God... either you call him through jesus or not he is there for everybody, Miracles existed before Jesus and it will without him.

2 Likes

Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
felixomor:

At this point, its obvious you have realised that the scriptures you posted were done in a hurry.....
Contribute or Dismiss yourself, thanks.

1 Like

Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by bobowaja(m): 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
701ecilana:

Hahahahahahahaha. So you have something to say yeah? Why haven't you helped put this thread in shape by rightly stating his concerns. Help me. Am in a good mood, i want to have a discussion. Am in. Go ahead.
You see I am irreligious and I don't go against anybody who belongs to any sect. In fact, I am an advocate of live and let's live.

But sir, you could have answered the questions to clarify him on why he is wrong and how he misquoted that Bible passage without insulting his personalty.

Now, in case you don't get what he said

1. According to what majority believes that Jesus family ran to Egypt to evade Herod, he said the family actually went to somewhere else and he supported it with the same Bible you guys are always referencing.

2. He said, according to the Bible, the serpent was cursed to eat sand which we all know that serpent are carnivorous in nature.

Try to trash that out with him and satisfy his curious young mind.

Good evening bro.

1 Like

Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
We are all trying to relate Him through different ways throughout the world.

Surely there is God.

1 Like

Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by bobowaja(m): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Call hopefulLandlord or dalaman for him and you will see him flee.
Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by felixomor: 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
KinzyeWriter:

I cant contribute to poor reading, thanks
Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
bobowaja:

You see I am irreligious and I don't go against anybody who belongs to any sect. In fact, I am an advocate of live and let's live.

But sir, you could have answered the questions to clarify him on why he is wrong and how he misquoted that Bible passage without insulting his personalty.

1. According to what majority believes that Jesus family ran to Egypt to evade Herod, he said the family actually when to somewhere else and he supported it with the same Bible you guys are always referencing.

2. He said, according to the Bible, the serpent was cursed to eat sand which we all know that serpent are carnivorous in nature.

Good evening bro.
Thanks bro.

Their Ignorance it at its peak cheesy

I now see clearly that common sense is not common seriously cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by bobowaja(m): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
felixomor:

I cant contribute to poor reading, thanks

I hope this is understandable enough and less vague

1. According to what majority believes that Jesus family ran to Egypt to evade Herod, he said the family actually went to somewhere else and he supported it with the same Bible you guys are always referencing.

Good evening bro.
Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by 701ecilana: 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
bobowaja:

1. According to what majority believes that Jesus family ran to Egypt to evade Herod, he said the family actually when to somewhere else and he supported it with the same Bible you guys are always referencing.

Good evening bro.
Good evening to you. Am not a bro BTW. Am a lady.
Am sorry if i sounded hash or insultive to him.

My point has been that he raised an Op but after the discussion opens he brought in another issue which is not related to his Op.

Okay, let me get his passage where he states that Jesus was never taken to Egypt.
Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
bobowaja:

Call hopefulLandlord or dalaman for him and you will see him flee.
LOLs, Abi na, Surely, those are their Nightmares, But with my courage, I think I can still hold'em till reinforcements come in. grin

Wahala people.

1 Like

Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by 701ecilana: 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
We are on a faceless forum, insults and critics are more than well come.

I didn't buy the idea of religion because what they relate with mostly is bunch of fabricated fallacies.

But deep within me I know for sure there is God... either you call him through jesus or not he is there for everybody, Miracles existed before Jesus and it will without him.
So your problem is not with the concept of God, but with Jesus?

What do you find wrong or disturbing about Jesus?
Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by felixomor: 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
bobowaja:

I hope this is understandable enough and less vague

Good evening bro.

Serpents eat sand all the time
Its very simple
because they end up consuming food on the ground most times after wrestling in the dust...
Also because they always creep on the ground and dusty surfaces.

Bros, its very simple
On the Issue of Jesus going to egypt, neither u nor the Op have been able to show where the scriptures "crash" as the op claims.
Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
701ecilana:

So your problem is not with the concept of God, but with Jesus?

What do you find wrong or disturbing about Jesus?
The person behind this moniker must be a fish brain - someone else has come in here and understand what you claim to be confusing and can't still get it right..

The only mistake I made is that I didn't classify the kind of people needed to answer the question

Only people with common sense should comment please. Thanks. tongue

1 Like

Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by bobowaja(m): 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
701ecilana:

Good evening to you. Am not a bro BTW. Am a lady.
Am sorry if i sounded hash or insultive to him.

My point has been that he raised an Op but after the discussion opens he brought in another issue which is not related to his Op.

Okay, let me get his passage where he states that Jesus was never taken to Egypt.

You are welcome sister. Me too, I belief in a Supreme Being (there are forces guiding this universe) but I just dont buy the idea of religions explanation of Him.

See I grew up in a Christian family but later forgo it because it doesn't answer my questions. But the fact still remains that it is my personal decision and I don't force people to see reasons with me.
Do your own make I do my own na the way wey things fit better

But all thesame, try to convince him and clarify the Bible passage.

Thanks.
Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by bobowaja(m): 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
The person behind this moniker must be a fish brain - someone else has come in here and understand what you claim to be confusing and can't still get it right..

The only mistake I made is that I didn't classify the kind of people needed to answer the question

Only people with common sense should comment please. Thanks. tongue
Pls don't insult anybody, we are all here to learn. And in everything little tolerance is always advisable else you may turn to a fanatic or a bigot without you even knowing.
Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by bobowaja(m): 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
felixomor:

Its very simple
because they end up consuming food on the ground most times after wrestling in the dust...

Bros, its very simple
On the Issue of Jesus going to egypt, neither u nor the Op have been able to show where the scriptures "crash" as the op claims.
So God also curse majority of animals that eats on the ground e.g. Dog, cat, lion, hen, lizard , goats etc? Pls your analogy doesn't work, use another one.

1 Like

Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
felixomor:

Its very simple

Bros, its very simple
If it is in that sense bro not only snakes do eat sand but anything that eats what comes from the ground grin

1 Like

Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by felixomor: 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
If it is in that sense bro not only snakes do eat sand but anything that eats what comes from the ground grin

I dont eat sand, bro
I wash everything i eat

I think I now know your reasoning level.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Prepare For The Glory Of God / Since Jesus Had No Seed, No Man Inherited His Righteousness / Can You Pray In Your Local Dialect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.