Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God (4137 Views)

Why Did God Cast Satan From Heaven To Earth / How Could Satan Re-enter Heaven To Talk To God About Job? / Prophet Bushiri:Miracle Fire Descends from Heaven To Burn Charms(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: This Would Be My Excuse In Heaven To God by KinzyeWriter(m): 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
701ecilana:

Check your thread, without me it wouldn't get out of page one. Why give you all that honour? You are not worth it. You called your atheists friends how many of them came to grace your thread, even the one who mentioned me, ran and left you all by yourself, but I helped made you some body.
Now, i say, i have given you enough of my time. Gerrrrraaauuut.
If you want to run, run, that is what you guys do when you can't defend your fairy tales anylonger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Do We Go When We Die? / Is It Right For Christians To Seek For Signs And Wonders? / End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Prt 4, (pray Always To Escape)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.