Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,124 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Must A Girl Vomit If She Is Pregnant? Please Help Me, Am Worried!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Girl Vomit If She Is Pregnant? Please Help Me, Am Worried!!! (2434 Views)

I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must A Girl Vomit If She Is Pregnant? Please Help Me, Am Worried!!! by omablogs: 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
Hello! Am seriously worried. My girlfriend called me this evening to come over to her lodge that she wanted to ask me something.

I quickly moved down to her lodge knocked at the lodge and she opened for me. I came in seeing her face, I was speechless for few minutes because I know something was wrong with her. Thou I thought it was money and I went down to her place with small cash.

Let me go straight to my problem...I am not an article writer, abeg understand my fears

Girlfriend: Did you released inside me?
Me: No, why asking?

Girlfriend: Since few weeks now! I am feeling dizzy and weak...but I don't know if it is drug reaction because I have been on drugs since last week.

Me: Hmmmm I don't know what to tell you ooo

Girlfriend: tell me the truth now, did you?

Me: No, I removed it when it was about to come out.

Girlfriend: That is why I asked you to buy pills drugs that day and you did not get it for me...

Me: I don't know nah... I saw the text but did not understand it. Can I go and get it now? Or is it late?

Girlfriend: no it is not late, I will see what to do tomorrow

Me: But it is up to Three weeks ago we had sex, so why not forget about the pills and go for proper medical check up to know if it is malaria or pregnancy Since you are not vomiting.

Girlfriend: Is vomiting an inevitable sign or symptom of pregnancy?

Me: I don't know (I will ask Nairalanders(i said to myself) tonight)

Please brothers and sisters help me out with your advice.
Re: Must A Girl Vomit If She Is Pregnant? Please Help Me, Am Worried!!! by Kwamecron(m): 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
how did u celebrate ur val?

1 Like

Re: Must A Girl Vomit If She Is Pregnant? Please Help Me, Am Worried!!! by Jayslicky: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
Oga don go bleep without using condom, start buying baby food, baby clothes and most importantly start saving for bride price.
Congratulations baba bomboy.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Must A Girl Vomit If She Is Pregnant? Please Help Me, Am Worried!!! by Jayslicky: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
Sorry I forgot to add this please invite nairalanders to your baby naming ceremony. smiley

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Must A Girl Vomit If She Is Pregnant? Please Help Me, Am Worried!!! by Go5DY(m): 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
My guy let me just tell you something from the little experience I had. You should know that not all girls are the same.
Some do vomit and why some don't just observed her for like 2 weeks and see if any changes.
And don't forget if its pregnancy her leg must show some symptoms by swollen up little bit..
...I pray make e no bele sha...

1 Like

Re: Must A Girl Vomit If She Is Pregnant? Please Help Me, Am Worried!!! by MEDICPATH(m): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
Re: Must A Girl Vomit If She Is Pregnant? Please Help Me, Am Worried!!! by Uglymugg: 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
This mumu wey dey spam romance section with click bait don give him GF belle?

After you don suffer us finish you now want our help?

Oga your GF is not pregnant, it's just allergic reaction from drugs. My GF complains about the same thing too.

3 Likes

Re: Must A Girl Vomit If She Is Pregnant? Please Help Me, Am Worried!!! by omablogs: 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
I pray make e no be belle oooo grin
Uglymugg:
This mumu wey dey spam romance section with click bait don give him GF belle?

After you don suffer us finish you now want our help?

Oga your GF is not pregnant, it's just allergic reaction from drugs. My GF complains about the same thing too.
Go5DY:
My guy let me just tell you something from the little experience I had. You should know that not all girls are the same.
Some do vomit and why some don't just observed her for like 2 weeks and see if any changes.
And don't forget if its pregnancy her leg must show some symptoms by swollen up little bit..
Re: Must A Girl Vomit If She Is Pregnant? Please Help Me, Am Worried!!! by boxer022(m): 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
I believe that it is one of the early signs of pregnancy. The best thing for you to do is encourage her to go for the test to confirm your suspicion. When it is confirmed then be prepared to be a father.

1 Like

Re: Must A Girl Vomit If She Is Pregnant? Please Help Me, Am Worried!!! by Atewo400(m): 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
Go for pregnancy test Tell us the result then we will tell u what next to do shikena lobatan
Re: Must A Girl Vomit If She Is Pregnant? Please Help Me, Am Worried!!! by Oshin56(m): 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
My brother the gods are happy with you very soon you shall become babe father

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must A Girl Vomit If She Is Pregnant? Please Help Me, Am Worried!!! by Deicide: 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
So this one never hear about precum.
Re: Must A Girl Vomit If She Is Pregnant? Please Help Me, Am Worried!!! by AONE555(m): 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
As you give am Belle now .
WHAT NEXT ?
Re: Must A Girl Vomit If She Is Pregnant? Please Help Me, Am Worried!!! by Jayslicky: 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
AONE555:
As you give am Belle now . WHAT NEXT ?
NEXT LEVEL(TAKING CARE OF HIS FAMILY)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must A Girl Vomit If She Is Pregnant? Please Help Me, Am Worried!!! by LisaAnne(f): 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
hahaha
Re: Must A Girl Vomit If She Is Pregnant? Please Help Me, Am Worried!!! by Satan66(m): 11:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
You're a fool.
Who still does raw sex??
Go for a pregnancy test and commit an abortion.

1 Like

Re: Must A Girl Vomit If She Is Pregnant? Please Help Me, Am Worried!!! by jeph19(m): 11:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Atewo400:
Go for pregnancy test
Tell us the result
then we will tell u what next to do
shikena
lobatan

Mine is confirmed... What do I do it's 8weeks +now... Help me bro
Re: Must A Girl Vomit If She Is Pregnant? Please Help Me, Am Worried!!! by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 27, 2019
omablogs:
Hello! Am seriously worried. My girlfriend called me this evening to come over to her lodge that she wanted to ask me something.

I quickly moved down to her lodge knocked at the lodge and she opened for me. I came in seeing her face, I was speechless for few minutes because I know something was wrong with her. Thou I thought it was money and I went down to her place with small cash.

Let me go straight to my problem...I am not an article writer, abeg understand my fears

Girlfriend: Since few weeks now! I am feeling dizzy and weak...but I don't know if it is drug reaction because I have been on drugs since last week.

Girlfriend: That is why I asked you to buy pills drugs that day and you did not get it for me...

Me: I don't know nah... I saw the text but did not understand it. Can I go and get it now? Or is it late?

Me: But it is up to Three weeks ago we had sex, so why not forget about the pills and go for proper medical check up to know if it is malaria or pregnancy Since you are not vomiting.

Get a pregnancy test stripe from your local chemist and let her use it for a test. If she doesn't know how to use it she should read the instructions, if the last time your had sex was 3 weeks ago pills can't do anything to prevent pregnancy. And lastly vomiting is not an automatic sign of pregnancy, infact you can be pregnant and not vomit for once so rule that out and do a test.
Re: Must A Girl Vomit If She Is Pregnant? Please Help Me, Am Worried!!! by dingbang(m): 2:42am On Feb 27, 2019
Avoid sex this 2019
Re: Must A Girl Vomit If She Is Pregnant? Please Help Me, Am Worried!!! by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 27, 2019
Go5DY:
leg swelling is 2nd and 3rd trimester Na. And it is usually in women with preeclampsia.
most women do experience morning sickness in first trimester.

1 Like

Re: Must A Girl Vomit If She Is Pregnant? Please Help Me, Am Worried!!! by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 27, 2019
jeph19:

buy baby things. Its too late to abort mission.
Re: Must A Girl Vomit If She Is Pregnant? Please Help Me, Am Worried!!! by chrisking125(m): 7:07am On Feb 27, 2019
omablogs:

I quickly moved down to her lodge knocked at the lodge and she opened for me. I came in seeing her face, I was speechless for few minutes because I know something was wrong with her. Thou I thought it was money and I went down to her place with

Erection results are been called also ooooo
Re: Must A Girl Vomit If She Is Pregnant? Please Help Me, Am Worried!!! by TanyLoe(f): 7:22am On Feb 27, 2019
Not all ladies vomit during pregnancy
But you guys should do blood test. Just to be on a safer side
Re: Must A Girl Vomit If She Is Pregnant? Please Help Me, Am Worried!!! by Bluehill1051: 7:28am On Feb 27, 2019
Ordinary #100 pregnancy test strip...
Re: Must A Girl Vomit If She Is Pregnant? Please Help Me, Am Worried!!! by Atewo400(m): 7:33am On Feb 27, 2019
jeph19:

Hi bro message me on Facebook let's talk import the contact on my signature Message me and send me and tell me u are from here
Re: Must A Girl Vomit If She Is Pregnant? Please Help Me, Am Worried!!! by omablogs: 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
TanyLoe:
Not all ladies vomit during pregnancy
But you guys should do blood test. Just to be on a safer side
Well let's see
Re: Must A Girl Vomit If She Is Pregnant? Please Help Me, Am Worried!!! by Nasri100(m): 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
Pre cum May contain little sperm. Congrats bro.
Re: Must A Girl Vomit If She Is Pregnant? Please Help Me, Am Worried!!! by MADUH247: 11:41am On Mar 03, 2019
bro! tel her to go to any nearby chemist and buy pregancy (testtube(assurance) it #100. let she pee her first earlymorning urine inside a bucket. then tear the sacket of that testtube and put it inside .wait 4 15mins..if she see two red line on the tube..she is pregnant..if she sees one line thats her ovalution is near..but if she none..stil nothing. try bro

(1) (Reply)

One Billion Naira Giveaway For One Million Nairalanders / Man Dies Three Days After His Traditional Marriage (photo) / Help Please I Have A Rough Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.