Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. (2449 Views)

Why Are Some Mothers Always Miserable When Their Daughters Are Present? / Why Do Some Mothers Abuse Their Children / 'blame Some Mothers, Not Fathers, For The Way Some Men Turn Out' - Alibaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
Not every man who is nice to you is flirting or toasting you or wants to sleep with you.
Some mothers actually raised their sons to be gentlemen.
Though the everyday men has defaulted countless on the above approach.
A definite picture of the "good samaritan with a knife"

Ladies,pls share your stories of Trust and molestation by a suppose "Nice" male-friend.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. by KingSatan: 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
Let me Share my own story.

I used to love a Woman Called Eve, though she was betrothed to a man called Adam.

I met this pretty lady while i was observing my routine (Road walks). Quite surprisingly, she knows nothing about Sexual intercourse and because i never wanted to take advantage of her (so i wont be accused of Rape). I gave her a mystic apple so she can acknowledge her unclothedness and probably give me head but instead she ran home and gave it to her ADAM. And they both acknowledged their unclothedness and had sexual intercourse. That's why i hate women, though i use them more.

That's my love story

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hmmm

Nice guys still finish last anyway
Re: Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. by mofeoluwadassah: 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
sad
Re: Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
KingSatan:

I used to love an Woman Called Eve, though she was betrothed to a man called Adam.

She doesnt know anything about intimacy and because i never wanted to take advantage of her so i wont be accused of Rape. I gave her a mystic apple so she can acknowledge her unclothedness and probably give me head but instead she ran home and gave it to her ADAM. And they both acknowledged their unclothedness and has intimacy. That's why i hate women, though i use them more.

That's my love story
u just got served!
Re: Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. by SirMichael1: 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
KingSatan:

I used to love a Woman Called Eve, though she was betrothed to a man called Adam.

I met her during my evening walks. Quite surprisingly, she knows nothing about intimacy and because i never wanted to take advantage of her so i wont be accused of Rape. I gave her a mystic apple so she can acknowledge her unclothedness and probably give me head but instead she ran home and gave it to her ADAM. And they both acknowledged their unclothedness and has intimacy. That's why i hate women, though i use them more.

That's my love story

...met....knew
...could...
...had...

If you're gonna take his place, you're gonna have to do it right 'cause he's over a thousand years old and must have mastered numerous languages not this shit of a writeup.

You need to take up English lessons guy...
Re: Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. by KingSatan: 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
SirMichael1:

...met....knew
...could...
...had...

If you're gonna take his place, you're gonna have to do it right 'cause he's over a thousand years old and must have mastered numerous languages not this shit of a writeup.

Shut up already. I made those who taught you in school. You don't know about autocorrect and nairaland bots?

Typical African

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. by KingSatan: 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
Lilisticlili:
u just got served!

Yes, I know. But now ladies serve me. I feel nothing for them and I have no dlck too

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
KingSatan:

I met this pretty lady while i was observing my routine (Road walks). Quite surprisingly, she knows nothing about Sexual intercourse and because i never wanted to take advantage of her (so i wont be accused of Rape). I gave her a mystic apple so she can acknowledge her unclothedness and probably give me head but instead she ran home and gave it to her ADAM. And they both acknowledged their unclothedness and had sexual intercourse. That's why i hate women, though i use them more.

That's my love story

Lol. LuciferChristi?
Re: Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
SirMichael1:

...met....knew
...could...
...had...

Lol. You're such a troll. smiley

Grammarnazi1's wannabe.
Re: Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
KingSatan:

Yes, I know. But now ladies serve me. I feel nothing for them and I have no dlck too

What do you have then? A coochie?
Re: Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. by SirMichael1: 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. You're such a troll. smiley

Grammarnazi1's wannabe.

Before he was, I am. tongue
Re: Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. by SirMichael1: 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
KingSatan:

Shut up already. I made those who taught you in school. You don't know about autocorrect and nairaland bots?

Typical African

Don't be a nut job. Take the piece of advice!

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2018
SirMichael1:

Before he was, I am. tongue

Phew. Proud boy.
What's your name?
Re: Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2018
SirMichael1:

Don't be a nut job. Take the piece of advice!

I do not like the 'magenta' color you use in typing. It disturbs my eyesight.
Re: Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. by Wilfredpat22(f): 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
We women get what we want because we don’t give men their own respect.

How can a man respect someone with a body count of 40?

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. by samysmoothfresh: 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
We women get what we want because we don’t give men their own respect.

How can a man respect someone with a body count of 40?

This guy sef cheesy
Re: Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. by Goddyss(m): 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
Re: Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
KingSatan:

Typical African
Hahahaha, Satan complaining about bots and auto-correct, what a silly and nonsensical satan! cheesy grin wink
Powerless tin! grin wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. by KingSatan: 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
post=70547599:

Hahahaha, Satan complaining about robots and auto-correct, what a silly and nonsensical satan! cheesy grin wink
Powerless tin! grin wink

I am new to "Earthly Technology".

Guess What boy?

I just had breakfast. Red Human wine, Grilled Vaglna and Peppered Intestines.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
What a pity!
Re: Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. by Jadoskii(m): 11:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mennn...jiraiya sensei's death was dang painful.....
Re: Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. by SirMichael1: 12:32am On Aug 24, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I do not like the 'magenta' color you use in typing. It disturbs my eyesight.

Lol. Do you really have need for your eyes? Don't you think it will be better you remove it if it will keep causing you pain? tongue
Re: Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. by SirMichael1: 12:33am On Aug 24, 2018
Jadoskii:
Mennn...jiraiya sensei's death was dang painful.....

You have no idea how sad I was after Pain dealt the final blow.

You just started the series?
Re: Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:39am On Aug 24, 2018
SirMichael1:

Lol. Do you really have need for your eyes? Don't you think it will be better you remove it if it will keep causing you pain? tongue

Off to sleep now, pesky boy!
Re: Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. by SirMichael1: 12:45am On Aug 24, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Off to sleep now, pesky boy!

I'm just frolicking around here to drive away sleep. I have stuff to do.

Good night and have the scariest of dreams!

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:47am On Aug 24, 2018
SirMichael1:

I'm just frolicking around here to drive away sleep. I have stuff to do.

Good night and have the scariest of dreams!

Lol. Dream of screeching phantoms with eerie eyes. tongue
Re: Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. by Dacronym(m): 12:52am On Aug 24, 2018
SirMichael1:

...met....knew
...could...
...had...

I am in Severe Pains!

Re: Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. by chiommy123(f): 3:17am On Aug 24, 2018
Since Satan and his agents are here I need to flee
Re: Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. by mrblessed(m): 6:58am On Aug 24, 2018
Where are the ladies? Where are their pleasant and fascinating stories about meeting coolheaded and responsible guys? Or is it that because this tread isn't about attacking and shaming guys for failing to tick all their boxes, they have deserted this nice tread. It is now clear that most ladies here are unconsciously biased toward guys, do not think it is necessary to give guys credit for behaving gentlemanly. It is the Op's fault, she could written a guy-bashing tread and behold an unremitting stream of comments castigating guys for perpetually not being man enough. So, the call to share complimentary stories from ladies will not be heeded for obvious reasons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. by mrblessed(m): 7:04am On Aug 24, 2018
chiommy123:
Since Satan and his agents are here I need to flee
I don't think you are truly afraid to encounter 'Satan' as you claimed. However, I give you credit for attempting to play smart.The problem is the thrust of the tread; it compels you write few good things about guys, something you are not accustomed to.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce Officer & His Fiancee Salute Each Other In Pre-wedding Photos / What SLANG Did You Learn In 2019? / Ghanaian Man Caught Bonking His Woman In A Bush During Lockdown (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.